All Comments on 'A New Meaning to Mother Son Bonding Ch. 03'

by tastycandy

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenalmost 9 years ago
Genre crossing soon?

It really seems to be building up to no longer being quite so dominant in its current category. Sure. Its still a sci-fi. But the way your building this, in a few more chapters it won't Quite be a sci-fi anymore.

ldv6ldv6almost 9 years ago
It's a great story plot!

Nice story, but probably worth changing the category soon. Will definitely follow, a nice read even if it unfolds a bit too fast than I would have liked it to...

Thank you for sharing with us all here, keep up the fun coming!

AnybodyTGAnybodyTGalmost 9 years ago
Love it

Great story so far. Can't wait to read more.

TIGERWOLFSTORMTIGERWOLFSTORMover 8 years ago
A New Meaning to Mother Son Bonding

PLEASE please please write more of this one

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
great so far

so what now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You have to keep this going!!!!!!!!!

what happens next and when the husband gets home??????

cjones54321cjones54321about 7 years ago
way past time for more friend!

I hope you are well! its been more than a year. could you please post an update!!!

What happens when his father comes home to find his son in his wife's body exploring that body. Dad offers to help of course! Tell us more. Then he takes his wife/son on a second honeymoon for their anniversary.

Meanwhile Mom feels left out so her daughter tries to comfort her leading to... Well you tell us! We are waiting!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Finish this please

SensitiveHandsSensitiveHandsover 5 years ago
Finish this

Finish this

tastycandytastycandyover 5 years agoAuthor
Continue?

Yes I plan on writing more chapters to this story.

Not long after I posted chapter 3 I had something come up in my personal life that took me away from the site. I have only recently had the chance to start writing again and I am having trouble getting back into this story, so I'm focusing on other stories at the moment. But I PROMISE I will be adding new chapters in the future. Please bear with me a little longer and you will see the continued adventures of Mindy and Jason.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow

Years of reading Literotica stories and my first comment.

You had me riveted to the story throughout the whole plot. Love the new twist on a old story plot. Can’t wait until the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hello

Do you plan to finish this or are you dead?

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 5 years ago

Very hot. I see that you've just posted a bunch of new stories. This one is over 3 years old. Shouldn't you complete this one first?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
finish this

pls finish this story been 3 yrs

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertastycandy@tastycandy
I'm just a simple wife and mother who wanted to spice up her marriage. My husband and I found this site during one of our many voyages through the pornoverse. I have always wanted to be a writer but never really had the talent to write professionally so after finding this site...