A New Nudist Family Pt. 01

Story Info
How did a normal family become a nudist family?
2.5k words
4.4
89.3k
130

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/21/2023
Created 07/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In this story, all of the characters are over the age of eighteen. If you enjoy the story, please provide your valuable feedback.

Susan was an attractive woman in her early 40s. They lived in a large house in the suburbs of San Francisco. They had a swimming pool, a hot tub, and a beautiful ocean view. After the death of her husband, she kept pretty much to herself. Her daughter Emily (18) and son Justin (20) tried to get her to date and go out but were unsuccessful all the time. No matter how hard they tried, Susan never wanted to leave the house. She loved to spend most of the time either in her kitchen or by the pool in the backyard.

It was the month of January when she joined a gym and got herself a part-time job at one of her friends, Julia's travel agencies. Since her husband Peter had already left enough wealth for them, she didn't need a job; however, she wanted to keep herself busy.

One day Julia got an invitation to be a guest at a nudist resort in San Francisco. They wanted her agency to be their agent in the San Francisco area and book excursions for the American nudists to their resort. Since Susan worked for Julia, she had to join her as well.

Emily and Justin noticed a sudden change in their mother's behavior after she had returned from the trip. The first change they noticed was that she started dressing differently for work. Her clothes became less constrictive and showed off more flesh than before. It was easier for anyone to notice that she had stopped wearing a bra as well. Her large nipples were always visible through her top. Not only at work but also at home, she started wearing an old cotton ribbed tank top over one of her red polka-dotted panties. Her 36-D breasts and the nipples were outlined through the see-through tank top.

It was Friday. Justin accidentally found his mother sunbathing topless in their backyard when he came back from college. He stood in the doorway, surprised, looking at her ample cleavage. Susan's breasts were large but not sagging at all. She had big areolas, and on top of them, were large light brown nipples. She was pretty attractive and looked quite young for her age. Justin couldn't help but get turned on by seeing his mother topless. He felt a bulge growing in his pants.

It didn't take long for Susan to notice her son standing. Her face became red with embarrassment. Before she could cover herself up, Justin quickly turned around and left. He rushed to his bedroom, closed the door behind him and leaned against it. His heart was still pounding like a drum. It was difficult for him to believe what he just saw and how it turned him on. He unbuttoned his jeans and started caressing his bulge with his right hand. Closing his eyes, he started stroking his thick 7-inch cock to the vision of his mother's gorgeous tits. He was so horny that he instantly shot a huge load of cum all over his hand and on the floor. He felt his legs become weaker. He couldn't stand and leaned against the floor.

"Justin?" He heard his mother's voice and a knock on the door. "Are you okay, dear?"

"Y-Yeah, I'm alright," he said, trying to sound as calm as he could.

"Can I come in?" She said that as she turned the door knob.

"No Mum! Please wait!" He blurted out, leaning against the door. "I'm changing clothes. I'll be out in a minute."

He quickly pulled his pants off and cleaned up the mess on the floor with them. After putting on a pair of running shorts and a T-shirt, he opened the door and went into the living room. He was expecting his mother to be there, but she wasn't. Justin went to the kitchen, and to his amazement; he found her mother standing there topless with her back to the kitchen door. The top of her bare buttocks was outlined by the thin strings of the new bikini thong. He couldn't do anything but stare at his mother's bare back and ass. Since Susan had joined the gym, her body became more toned. Her smooth legs and soft ass had become firm.

"Finally, you're here," she asked without turning back to him.

"How do you know I'm here?" He asked, slowly covering his growing erection inside his pants.

"I saw your reflection on the steel container," she answered.

"Did you want to talk to me?" Justin asked as he sat at the table.

"Yep," she said and turned around. Justin couldn't believe his eyes as he saw her bare breasts swing into view. Also, the thin material of the thong could barely manage to cover her pussy.

"Justin, I saw you standing in the doorway, and you were looking at me," she added.

He nodded without making eye contact with his mother.

"Honey, look at me," she said in a calm voice, taking his hands in hers, "I just want to let you know that I'm not upset at all."

"W-What do you mean?"

"Well... I want to tell you that I've become a nudist."

"What?" He said a little loudly and stood up. "What do you mean by you've become a nudist?"

Susan knew that it might shock her son, but she hadn't expected that he would react like that. She tried to stay as calm as she could, and said, "I'm serious, dear. You know about my trip to Costa Rica with Julia?"

He nodded.

"She was invited because the owners of the nudist resort wanted her to be their exclusive agent in San Francisco. While we were there, we used to always stay naked. I can't explain how awesome the experience was. Nobody judges you just because you are nude. After a few days, I realized that I wanted to be a nudist," she added.

Seeing Justin listening to her attentively, she continued, "When I came back home, I wanted to tell you and your sister Emily about my new lifestyle, but I wasn't sure how you both would react. I was looking for the right time, but you suddenly caught me today."

"Mum, I'm still not sure how to react," he said, looking at his mother. "Umm... I guess it's okay if you want to be a nudist."

"Thank you, sweetie!" She walked over to her son and hugged him. Justin could feel her huge breasts rubbing against his chest. He didn't know what to do at the moment.

"I need to take a shower before dinner," Susan said, leaving the room. Justin watched his mother's bare ass sway as she walked out of the kitchen. That was the time when Justin realized that he was going to see his mother naked every day. Again, a bulge started to grow in his pants. To clear his head, he went for a run. After thirty minutes, Justin came back home and undressed to take a shower before dinner. He took the towel and headed to the shower.

Justin stepped out of the shower with the towel wrapped around his waist and headed down the hall to his room. As he entered his bedroom, he found his sister sitting on his bed.

"Hey bro," Emily said with a grin.

"Hey," he said. "What are you doing here?"

"Do you know that Mum wants to be a nudist?" She jumped out of bed and said it in a low tone.

"Yep, I know that," he nodded positively. "Mum told me about it today."

"Now, my sweet sister, can you please leave my room? I need to get dressed," he added.

"Oh, don't mind about it," she said and sat back on his bed again. "You should get used to it."

"What do you mean by I should get used to it?"

"You don't know?"

"Nope"

"Mum wants us to be nudists as well."

"What?" He almost shouted, "How do you know that?"

"Mum told me the other day," she said calmly.

It was difficult for him to believe what his sister had just said. He thought that Emily might be kidding and wanted to see how he would react. On the other hand, he wanted Emily to leave his room; so, he had an idea.

"If Mum says so, I have no issues," he tried to sound as normal as he could.

"Really?" she asked, a little surprised.

He nodded.

"I can go even naked in front of you too," he said, starting to unwrap his towel slowly.

"Justin!" Emily yelled and rushed out of his room.

"You're a chicken, Emily," he burst into laughter.

He closed the door and dropped his towel, standing in front of the large mirror. He was still not sure whether Emily was kidding or not. If it was true, he would be embarrassed. On the other hand, it would be fun to see his mother and younger sister naked, roaming around the house every day. The thought of seeing them naked made his cock hard instantly.

Would Emily join naked too? What if I got a boner like now? Would they mind if I got a boner around them? Would Mum or Emily freak out? All sorts of questions ran through his mind.

It was a warm evening. Justin was still feeling hot even after the shower. He couldn't forget when his mother asked him to join Emily and her as a nudist yesterday. He understood that his sister was not kidding at all. Justin didn't say yes or no when his mother asked him to join; however, this warm evening was pushing him to join them naked. Unfortunately, he was too embarrassed to go naked; therefore, he chose to wear his favorite running shorts. He put on those tiny shorts, made of onion skin with split sides that went all the way up to the waistband. He had also cut the support pouch a long time ago so that his penis could hang free.

"Justin, Emily, dinner is ready; come downstairs."

Justin heard his mother calling. He didn't wear anything on top except those running shorts and went into the kitchen. He thought that his mother and sister wouldn't mind since they were going to be nudists sooner or later.

As he entered the kitchen, he couldn't say anything but gasped a little loudly. Emily was sitting at the dinner table, and their mother was on the other side of the table, completely naked. He stood there for a while with his jaw open, puzzled, and staring at his mother as she set the plates down on the table.

"Hey honey, come and sit next to your sister," she said as she took a seat. Without saying a word, Justin sat next to his sister, not once taking his eyes off of his naked mother. He kept watching his mother go back to the counter and bring another plate of food to the table. As she walked, her bulging breasts wobbled and bounced with every step. The view was enough to give him an instant hard-on. Susan's breasts were looking perfect. They were big and upright with large, oversized nipples; however, the part that caught his eye was his mother's smooth pussy. Not only was the slit of her pussy clearly visible, but he could also see the dimple at the top of her pussy slit. Justin quickly lowered his eyes as their eyes met each other.

"I've convinced your sister to go naked too," she said with a smile as she sat on the chair. "Why don't you join us too?"

"Really?" he murmured, looking at Emily.

She nodded.

"Why don't you show your brother?" Their mother asked her daughter.

Emily stood up and started taking her clothes off. As she pulled her top over her head, Justin noticed his sister had a pair of beautiful and firm breasts. They were definitely smaller than his mother but bigger than most of the girls her age.

"Mum, do I need to remove my panties too?"

"It's all up to you, dear, but I'd say yes."

"Okay," she giggled as she took her panties off and left them next to her tank top.

Emily walked a little far from the dinner table and stretched her arms on either side of her body.

She looked at her mother and brother, and asked, "How am I looking?"

"My beautiful angel," Susan complimented her. "You're looking like an angel."

"Thanks, Mum," she giggled.

Then she asked her brother the same question. Justin didn't know how to respond. He was looking at his sister's completely naked body. Her pussy wasn't shaved, but it was neatly trimmed. The curly landing strip ended right before the slit of her pussy. As she turned around, Justin couldn't keep his eyes off his sister's round and toned butt just like his mother's.

"Aren't you going to get nude like us?" Emily asked her brother as she sat down on the chair.

Seeing how comfortable his mother and sister were naked, he thought that he should join them too. On the other hand, he didn't know how they would react after seeing him rock-hard. They might think he was some kind of pervert who got a boner seeing his mother and sister naked.

"I-I don't know," he hesitated. "It's different for a guy when he's around two beautiful naked women."

"Aww, thank you so much, dear." His mother stood up with a grin.

She walked over to him and gave him a hug. Justin felt her rock-hard erection getting rubbed against his mother's stomach. It was obvious that she felt the same. Suddenly, Susan broke the hug and stepped back.

"Oh, Justin, is that your...?"

Before she could finish her sentence, he quickly sat on the chair, covering his bulge with both of his hands.

"I'm sorry, Mum!"

Susan couldn't believe how hard his son had become seeing them naked. She wasn't upset but rather surprised, thinking that a 42-year-old body like hers could still excite a 20-year-old guy who is also her own son!

"I know boys of your age don't have... you know... control of their bodies," she said, as she caressed his hair. "I've already explained it to your sister, and I want you to know that we both understand it."

"What's wrong, Mum?" Emily asked.

"Emily, honey, your brother has got an erection when..."

"Mum!" Justin yelled at her.

He yelled so loudly that both of them became shocked for a moment.

Then a long pause...

"I-I'm sorry, Mum," he apologized. "I shouldn't have talked to you like that. But I really feel embarrassed about it."

"Oh, honey!" she started caressing his hair again. "You don't need to get embarrassed."

"We're a family. I am your mother, and she is your sister, and most importantly, we are all adults. We understand such things are natural."

"Yeah, bro; Just chill!" Emily tried to encourage him.

"Okay, then..."

Justin stood up and walked out to the middle of the kitchen floor, where they would both be able to see him unhindered. Making sure that they both were looking at him, he hooked his thumbs under the elastic waistband of his running shorts, and in one quick swoop, he pulled them down to his ankles and stepped out of them.