First Time Nudist Mom

Story Info
Mother and Son prepare for a first trip to nude beach.
7.9k words
4.67
127.4k
249
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you say a nude beach?", I asked incredulously. Looking at my mother's face, I repeated, "a nude beach?" Here was my mother, a partner in a major law firm in San Diego telling me that she was going to a nude beach with my aunt Peg, mother's fraternal twin. As I repeated my question, mother stood in front of me with her hands on her hips, defiantly staring back at me. Although she was only 5'2" tall, mother was an imposing figure to many people. She had several fortune 500 clients that she represented and had argued in the U.S. Supreme Court. She was a pillar of the community, a major political player in our state, and an active member of our church. Now, she was telling me that she was going to a nude beach with her sister Peg.

In many ways, mother was the entire package. She was a smart, pretty, 45-year-old blonde who had a very successful career. Although the years had added a few pounds, she was witty and charming and could hold the attention of any man she met, except of course, my father. Another attorney as well, he had left my mother for his 20-something secretary and had moved to Los Angeles to open a practice catering to the rich and famous. She had been devasted by his revelations and had tried to move on, but she was still pining over his departure.

I was in a similar position, having just had my college girlfriend of three years leave me for a married man. I was at mother's home licking my wounds as well as I hadn't dated anyone since the breakup four months ago. As an only child, I had always been close to my mother, and I could tell that my stay with her had helped her get over her loneliness.

I was not the only person helping mother get over her breakup. My Aunt Peg was working overtime in that regard. A free-spirit brunette to mother's blonde-haired, traditional nature, Aunt Peg had come to mother's rescue in many ways by getting her out of her house and trying to expand mother's social circle. She had tried to introduce mother to several of her male friends, but nothing ever came of those introductions. Mother poured herself into her work to the point that it was all that she had. I had just recently graduated from college and was temporarily staying with her as I searched for an apartment. Both Aunt Peg and I were committed to helping mother overcome her divorce from my father. But Aunt Peg's latest attempt now included a trip to a nude beach. Even for Aunt Peg, the family's wild child, this idea seemed a little out of left field. After all, mother had a reputation to consider. What if word leaked out or worse a picture appeared of mother at the beach? She stood to lose her conservative corporate clients as well as her social and political standing.

At the risk of incurring mother's verbal wrath, I again asked "you are planning to go to a nude beach?" I unconsciously rolled my eyes which perfectly complemented my sarcastic tone. Mother did not react well.

"Don't you dare roll your eyes at me, Mister. And why not? You don't believe I would go to a nude beach?" She had tilted her head slightly and narrowed her eyes. She was prepared to go into full jury mode in her defense.

"Mother, be reasonable. You have a reputation in the legal community to consider, but more importantly, I cannot see you being naked in front of strangers at a beach. For God's sake, mother, have you ever even walked around nude in your own house." Despite her beauty, mother was certainly not an exhibitionist in any form. As I grew up, the closest to public nudity a one-piece bathing suit along with a matching cover-up. That was as revealing that mother had ever been in front of me or anyone else. Somehow, I could not picture mother being nude in any public setting.

"Bobby, just because you haven't seen me nude doesn't mean I haven't. Did me to walk around nude in front of you, my own son?" mother asked skeptically.

I quickly shot back. "No but answer the question. Have you ever even walked around your own house naked, even when there is no one else home?" I knew mother well enough to know the answer.

"Well, no", mother paused for a second, "but that doesn't mean I wouldn't go to a nude beach. Don't think you know me enough to predict everything about me."

"Sorry, mother, I just don't see you headed off to a public nude beach and being naked in front of strangers, especially since you are not even comfortable to walk around your own house naked." I paused and raised my hands as if to ask her to respond.

"Okay, you're right. It's something that I haven't done before, but I think I could." Mother paused again. "Have you ever been to a nude beach?"

I had been once, but I did not wish to confess to mother. I merely responded no. "Well then, Mr. Inquisitor, who are you to lecture me about whether I would go to a nude beach when you have never been? I need to do something different. I'm tired of just being the same old me. For once, I want to be a little risqué, a little dangerous. I have always been afraid of pushing my personal boundaries. I really want to have the courage to simply go to a nude beach."

"So then, mother, you're just going to walk onto a nude beach?" I continued my debate with her. "And you can't even walk around your own house naked?"

"Then what do you suggest?" mother asked.

I thought for a moment and then proposed the following. "Start by just walking around here without your clothes. It's a start."

"Right now?" she responded. "With you standing here?"

I shrugged my shoulders and said, "I wasn't talking about right this very moment with me." Mother's adversarial nature came out. "SO, you so boldly proclaim that I'm afraid, but so are you. You won't walk around here naked either."

"Well, mother, we were talking about you going to a nude beach, not me. But I have no problems walking around here nude. It would be no big deal." I added a smirk at the end for ultimate effect.

"Oh really", mother shot back, "you would be perfectly comfortable walking around our home nude in front of your mother?" She narrowed her gaze as if to force me to admit it.

"I would be perfectly comfortable. In fact, I could do that right now. Why not? If you want to learn to be comfortable, why not around me? Your first time is either in front of strangers or in front of your son. Pick your poison."

Mother thought for a second and said, "well, I'm not giving you a free strip show here. If I'm going to walk around naked, you either must leave or get undressed as well."

For a microsecond, the realization hit me that mother was proposing that we both undress and be naked in front of each other. That result wasn't really the direction of my advice. Sure, mother was pretty, but I really hadn't intended this to happen. After all, she was still my mother. But something pushed me forward down this road.

With a slight nodding of my head, I said, "sure, if that will help you. What if we both undress in our rooms and come out in 5 minutes? You can even text me when you are ready." She agreed and we retired to our rooms.

Just wearing some summer shorts and a shirt, I was undressed within a minute. I must admit I felt a little anxious about what I was about to do. I looked briefly in the mirror in my room trying the visualize the reaction that mother would have when she saw me. At 22 and standing at 5'8", I was in shape and my circumcised cock, although average, was nothing about which to be ashamed. Just before the 5 minutes expired, mother texted me "ready?" A simple "yes" was texted to her. I walked out of my door and into the kitchen. Mother appeared within seconds. She stopped about 5 feet in front of me.

I was not new to seeing naked female bodies, but I was stunned by seeing mother's naked body for the first time. Standing in the kitchen in front of me was this older but beautiful blonde. I had seen her pretty face all my life, but I had no idea that mother's body would appeal to me so much. Her body was perfectly tapered from her breasts to her slim waist, expanding again at her hips to frame her light blonde bush. The extra pounds at her hips gave her a Rubenesque look. Mother's body could have been the subject of several paintings by the masters I had seen over the years. Without seeming too obvious, I tried to memorize every feature in my mind.

Mother was the first to speak. "So, what do we do now?"

"We just go about our business as usual", I responded. "It's just a matter of getting comfortable being naked in front of each other." Even as I spoke those words, I knew normalcy was not going to happen. Here was mother, her nude body on display for me to see, and I was talking about getting comfortable. My mother or not, here was a beautiful woman standing naked in front of me. I could feel that familiar feeling rising within me and with it my cock beginning to harden. I had to get my mind occupied elsewhere before I got an erection.

"It's about lunchtime, so why don't we set the table?", mother offered. I nodded and went to the kitchen cabinet to get the plates and glasses. I forced myself to look in every direction except mother as I set the table. Meanwhile, mother was preparing a couple of salads from the refrigerator. We carried on with small talk as we both prepared for lunch, but no matter how much I wanted to remain nonchalant, the vision of mother's naked body kept playing over and over in my mind. Fortunately, I was able to sit down opposite her at the small, 4-person kitchen table before my slowly hardening cock became too obvious. I was grateful that mother did not suggest that we eat outside on the glass-top table on the patio.

As lunch wore on, I tried my best to look at mother's face, but my libido kept my attention on mother's breasts during the meal. I could not help but notice how her breasts were topped with pink nipples and areolas. Even at 45, her breasts did not sag in the least. They were certainly not large, one could say even smaller than average, but their shape was perfectly matched to their size. How I carried on a conversation at all was a miracle since my subconscious kept flashing images of me as I licked those nipples in my mind. I found myself shifting from a son repulsed by the idea of my mother as a sexual object to a son who was longing to examine every inch of mother's body. With each passing moment, my cock became harder and harder.

At last, we had both finished. Mother offered to clean up, giving me a reason to remain seated so I could conceal my erection. As mother stood to retrieve my plate, I was eye level with her pussy, which I consumed in my mind. Then she leaned in to pick up my plate, her breasts swung slightly to me. With a slight lean forward, I could have placed my lips on either tit, but I kept my composure. She walked to the sink, giving me a clear view of her teardrop shaped ass. There was no way now I could stand without revealing my erection to mother. So, I kept my seat as mother and I continued to talk about everything, about nothing.

Mother soon cleaned up and I excused myself as soon as her back was turned. Walking to my room with my back to her, my hard cock bobbed up and down with every step. Just before I turned the corner to my room, I could see mother looking into a mirror on the wall at me. The reflection clearly showed my erection for her to see. Her eyes were locked on my bobbing cock as I turned the corner. Entering my room, I closed the door and caught my breath for a few moments before I started stroking my cock with wild abandon. The experience of sitting in the same room with my naked mother along with the mental images of her naked body caused me to orgasm with a couple of minutes. Streams of cum shot from my cock into my waiting hand, causing my knees to almost buckle as I stood in my room. I stood there for several minutes, trying to process what had just happened. I had never thought of my mother in a sexual way, and here I was masturbating to her naked body. Cleaning up, I looked in the mirror to make sure no tell-tale signs of my masturbation was not visible. I walked back out to the living room.

Mother was nowhere to be seen, but I noticed that her door was closed. Walking into the kitchen, I grabbed a bottled water from the frig and walked out to the back patio. A high fence prevented our neighbors from peering into our yard, so I had completed privacy as I walked around totally nude. The feeling was totally refreshing.

Mother soon joined me on the patio and stood next to me as we overlooked the pool in our backyard. The day was unseasonable hot for San Diego, so I naturally suggested that we go for a swim. Mother quickly agreed, and we both raced each other as we dove into the pool. From the deep end, I swam underwater until I reached shallower water. As I broke the surface and stood on the bottom with my face just above the water, I saw mother coming up a couple of feet in front of me. As she broke the surface, she attempted to comb her hair back with her hands, but with her 5'2" height, she quickly began to sink. I instinctively reached out and grabbed her arms to keep her from sinking. For a split second, I wanted to feel her pressed against me, but I resisted the urge to pull her close. Nevertheless, her proximity to me allowed her breasts to slide ever-so-slightly against my chest as I raised her head above the surface. As they did, my cock began to expand once more. I continued to hold mother up at eye level, her body now just a bare foot away. Laughing at her unintentional dunking, we continued our conversation.

"Well, I have to say this is something entirely new", mother began. "I never knew how great it would feel to be outside nude in my own back yard. I am wondering now how it would be on the beach."

"Me too", I agreed. "Maybe I'll tag along with you and Aunt Peg." As I continued to hold her by her arms, we managed to make small talk, but I kept easing mother closer and closer to me until I felt her tits in constant contact with my chest. Meanwhile, my cock continued to grow until I could feel the tip barely touching mother's thigh. If mother was aware of my hard cock touching her, she made no effort to push back away from me or to show any displeasure with the situation. With my mother's naked body contacting my own, my previous lack of a sexual interest in mother was replaced with an unmistakable desire to feel my cock entering my mother's pussy. I wanted to impale mother on my now hard cock. Nevertheless, I held back in fear of what would happen if made any further advances.

We continued to talk for some time, barely inches from one another. With the sun beginning to get low in the horizon, mother said, "I think it might be time for dinner." And with that statement, she gently pushed back against my chest. I released my grip on her arms, and she swam a few feet away. Suddenly, she stopped, swam back to me, and pulled herself up by my shoulders to kiss me softly, briefly on my lips. As she did, I felt her breasts pressed against my chest in earnest. For that brief moment, I felt her breasts mashed against me, and as her body floated closer to me, my cock pressed between her legs before she again pushed off me and swam away.

As mother exited the pool, my eyes were locked on her sensuous ass as she climbed the concrete steps. Walking over to a cabinet where we kept towels, mother retrieved one and then began to dry herself. At first, her back was to me as she wiped her face and upper body. Then, with a slow, deliberate move, she slightly spread her legs and bent over at the waist. As she dried her legs, I could see the unmistakable outline of her pussy, her pubic hair surrounding those luscious lips of her vagina. After drying her legs, she slowly turned towards me. Placing the towel on her head, she began to dry her hair as she looked in my direction. She continued to dry herself in full view of me.

All the while, I just stood in the pool watching mother with no pretense of averting my eyes or to otherwise conceal my desire to see every inch of her. As if some scene in a movie, I watched her as she watched me. Having dried herself, mother asked if I was going to get out of the pool. I knew that my cock was hard, but I didn't care. As I came out of the water, my erect cock was plain to see. I walked slowly towards mother, my cock bobbing as it had before. Mother's eyes darted between my own and my bobbing cock. Reaching her, she took another towel and began to dry me off. Working down from my shoulders, she gradually toweled me off. As she reached my lower stomach, she paused.

"I think you can handle it from here", she said in almost a whisper. For several seconds, we stood frozen in time as she and I looked into one another's eyes. I could see her mouth slightly open, her breathing increasing with my own. I could feel both of us leaning in just before our trance was broken by the ringing of her cell phone. For a slight moment, I saw in her eyes the hint of disappointment, possibly anger brought on by the interrupting phone. Handing me the towel, she hurried to the kitchen to answer the call. I stood, mesmerized by the sight of my naked mother's wiggling ass as she stepped up the three steps into our home. With heavy disappointment of what could have been, I walked into the house and into my room.

Once inside my room, I was tempted to masturbate once again, but I wanted to feel not my hand, but mother's warm pussy surrounding my cock. I could hear her on the phone talking to a client about an upcoming trial. I knew that whatever might have occurred, the opportunity had come and past. I heard her saying goodbye. I was walking to the door when I heard mother call out to me that she was skipping dinner and going straight to bed. I yelled out goodnight to her and I heard her door close. I wanted so much to go to her bedroom, grab her up in my arms, and to force her onto her bed. But I chose to remain in my room for the rest of the night, fearing that any advance on my part would be a disaster.

The next morning was a Saturday. I woke up about 7:30 with the smell of coffee brewing in the kitchen. I quickly showered and headed out to the kitchen still naked. I did not know if mother was going to be practicing her nudity, but I was willing to continue my part. Walking from my bedroom to the kitchen, I was both relieved and excited to see mother was nude as well. Apparently, she had chosen to remain nude as well. She was pouring a cup of coffee as I entered.

"Good morning", I began. Looking briefly in my direction, she responded in kind before handing me a coffee cup.

"I wasn't sure if you were going to continue with our little nudity game", mother said. "I'm glad that I am not standing here as the only one naked in the room." She smiled as she poured coffee into my cup.

"Me too", I said. "I was thinking how embarrassing it might have been to walk out here to see you in your usual robe. I was afraid of what you might think."

"Bobby, I think that we need to talk about something. We are standing here in front of each other naked. I know that you are my son and I'm your mother, but we are both adults. Mother and son aside, biological urges might occur that", she hesitated as she searched for the right words, "could complicate both of our lives. I couldn't help but to notice that your", she again paused, "that, as Mae West would have put it, you were 'glad to see me.' I'm flattered that you find your mother attractive enough to have those feelings, but we simply cannot go any further than we have. I would hate doing something that we would both regret. Don't you agree?"

I couldn't have disagreed more, but I knew better than to press the subject any further at this point. At the very least, I was getting to see mother totally naked, something that I didn't want to jeopardize. So, I nodded in agreement.

"I understand, and you're right. We need to watch ourselves." I said approvingly. "We haven't crossed any lines yet. Agreed?"