A New Paige Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well just close your eyes while I change," she said more seriously, before adding with a giggle, "but no peeking!"

I was stunned. I actually wasn't sure that I understood her correctly. Was she was being sarcastic again, joking that she was okay with them just closing their eyes while she changed in front of them? But then the guys shut their eyes while they remained facing Paige.

Paige looked at them and I detected a slight smile. She then gave a quick glance towards me but seemed to intentionally not make eye contact. She then laid out her dress on the back of a chair like she was preparing to change.

I was still stunned. I didn't know what to say. The guys were facing right towards her and she seemed like she was about to start stripping before them. She told them to close their eyes, and they did. But she also giggled when she told them not to peek, like she was daring them to do just that.

Paige then pulled up her shirt to her waist and held it there as she gave a quick shake to her hips. The sweat pants quickly dropped to the floor, exposing her crotch. She then bent her right leg outward to pull the pants and sock off her right foot, causing her legs to spread in the process. And then she repeated the maneuver with her left leg.

I glanced over at the guys. Their eyes still looked like they were closed, but I really couldn't tell if they truly were fully closed or if they had them open enough to peek out.

Paige gave a quick look at the guys and to me, but just seemed to be focusing on changing. I knew it was an act, but it was a convincing one. She then put both hands on the bottom of her shirt and quickly pulled it up to her neck.

Paige's beautiful tits were now out in the open, with two guys right in front of her. I couldn't believe that they hadn't peeked, although I didn't know for sure that they had. If they had, they would have seen her stripping nude as she proceeded to pull the shirt over her head.

So Paige just stood there nude for a moment as she straightened the shirt and folded it. And then she glanced up.

"Hey, I said 'no peeking'!" she exclaimed, with a giggle that made it clear that she wasn't upset.

I quickly turned to look at the guys and both Dave and Frank had their eyes wide open and were staring at her. There was absolutely no doubt now that they were staring at her nude body.

They both let out a "sorry", in unison, but then looked like they only half-way shut their eyes. It was clear to me that they were still watching her. I didn't know what to say, so I said nothing.

Paige turned to pick up her freshly-dried panties from the seat of a chair. Doing so meant that she was now essentially facing away from the guys, giving them a great view of her phenomenal ass. She then bent over to pull on her panties, giving us all an amazing shot of her pussy from behind. It was so explicit, and Im sure she knew what she was doing. When she finally pulled up her panties I felt an odd bit of relief knowing that at least she wasn't fully nude anymore. But then she turned back around and I knew that the guys were again peering right at her perky tits.

Paige looked at the guys, first Dave and then Frank. I'm sure that she could see what I could, that their eyes were half-open and staring straight towards her. She gave this silent, "oh, come on" type reaction, before shaking her head with a smile.

"Men..." she said aloud, like she was resigning herself to the fact that they were going to peek at her. It was as if she was giving off this attitude that this was just typical boys-being-boys behavior and not a big deal. Dave and Frank must have taken it the same way, because when I looked at them they now had their eyes wide open.

Paige picked up her dress and took a few minutes to arrange it before lifting it up over her head. And then she dropped it down over her body, ending her exposure.

She looked up, pointed her finger towards them and with a smile scolded them, "Bad boys! I told you 'no peeking'! That wasn't very nice."

"Do you want to spank us?" Dave lipped off.

"Ha! No! In your dreams!"

Paige collected her borrowed clothes and handed them to Dave, while I punched for an Uber. Ten minutes later we walked out of the apartment towards a waiting car.

As soon as we got in the car, Paige burst into a huge smile, but gave me a signal to not say anything yet. So I obligatorily chatted with the driver while Paige seemed lost in her own little world.

When we entered my apartment, Paige immediately dragged me into the bedroom. I had never seen her so aggressive. I was worked up too, so it wasn't like I minded. We quickly stripped off our clothes. She then pushed me onto my back on the bed and hopped on top of me.

"Omigod, I can't believe that Dave and Frank just saw me naked. It was just like you wanted, honey, like it was an accident that I didn't want to happen. I mean, I told them to close their eyes and not peek at me. I couldn't help it that they disobeyed and looked anyway."

She slid my cock into her and started riding it, up and down, as she continued, "They saw my pussy and my butt, and got a good long look at my boobies. Do you know how many times I saw them checking me out in class? It was like all the time. And tonight they got to see everything, just like you wanted!

"Do you think they're pleasuring themselves right now, thinking about me, remembering what I looked like standing there naked for them to see? And you wanted them to be able to do just that, under the guise of an accident, right? I let them see me totally naked for you, baby."

She stopped talking for a moment as we were both thrusting hard and her fingers were rubbing her clitoris. I could tell she was getting close to coming and so was I. We had never had a simultaneous orgasm, but we were both close.

As we gyrated in silence I tried to focus on the gorgeous woman before me that I was falling in love with, and not think about Dave and Frank looking at her. But she ended the silence.

"Oh, I bet they're being nasty too, thinking about feeling my boobies, and kissing my nipples. They're probably even imagining pushing their dicks up inside me, again and again, fucking me like you are now with their hands all over my butt. And you knew they'd have those kinds of nasty thoughts about me if they saw me naked, but that's what you wanted. You wanted them to see me naked and think about fucking me, over and over again."

We both exploded. She threw her head back as I gushed into her. I had never come so hard. I felt like I had this endless supply that her pussy was sucking out of me. It was incredibly intense.

We finally stopped and extracted ourselves from each other. We were exhausted. Paige rolled off me and onto her back and we just lied there in silence for several seconds.

We then turned towards each other and our eyes met. We didn't say anything. We didn't need to. We just smiled, knowing that we had just had incredible sex.

12