All Comments on 'A New Paige Ch. 02'

by CarpeCollum

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great

A good proper TEASE! Please write more, different characters if you like, but remember- it’s no fun if you show everything.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
more !!!

yes please write more, much more !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
More please !

I was waiting for a long time for a sequel to "A new Paige" !

I like a lot the point of view of the boyfriend, seeing his GF out of his control, and her, pretending it's just to please him.

We need more !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL!

I'm so glad you've decided to post again,I have been checking your member page every week for such a long time.Imagine my excitement and delight at your story and what a deliciously fantastic addition to the series.You are far and away one of the best writers on this site.Your scenarios are highly original,erotically charged and imaginative and your narrative progression is extremely high calibre.Please continue with this excellent series and make Literotica sizzle again.Can't wait for part three,Paige is a real live wire.

DeathofRomeoDeathofRomeoover 4 years ago
Pure Joy!

I can't begin to tell you how happy I am that you have returned! there seams to be a drought when it comes to new stories like yours. I hope you post more soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great that you are back!

Been a fan for years. Love your writing. Please keep going. Paige is great. Love to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
We want more Kim stories!

You need to finish your Kim saga and have her gangbang her work colleagues after a work dinner - have her husband tell her his dreams of her getting used and have her live it out for him.

kaele24kaele2412 months ago

Hope this super Story is not finished yet, liked it very much!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous