A New Perspective

Story Info
A New Living Arrangement or He Said, She Said.
7.9k words
2.93
11.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part One: He Said

The day was a series of highs and lows. I was halfway through breakfast before I remembered it was my birthday and even now, I can't be sure if that was a high or low. I felt bad that I was older but great knowing that I was finally going to take the plunge. In the four months since my wife had given me the boot, I hadn't thought much about sex. I had been screwed by her lawyer so often over the details, I knew when her day in court came, I would be left with nothing. I had lost all my drive but today was to be different. I had been trolling the internet for the last few weeks and found the perfect woman. No commitment, no strings, just pay up front and forget all the rest. Yes, she was a working girl but so what of it, I wasn't taken in by her resume.

My best friend Dave, well actually the only friend I had left, had agreed to take care of all the details. It would be his present to me and all I had to do was show up. As I rode into work, I was excited thinking about what was to come but then I thought perhaps he'd back out. It just might have been the booze talking the night before. He'd probable forget. So, another high followed by another low. I thought of calling but I had a busy workday ahead and if he had cancelled, I really didn't want to know. So that's pretty much how the day went. Up when I thought it was on and down when I thought it was off.

We'd agreed to meet downtown for a drink ahead of my big step and so when he was late, the rollercoaster began again. Forty-five minutes of hell faded away, when I saw the smile on his face when he arrived. Tonight, was going to be good.

"We had lots of time," he said. "No need to rush."

We discussed the details over a couple drinks and just before it was time to leave, he leans over and says, "She is going to bring a friend." Well, that was certainly a high.

When she opened the door, I thought I had died and gone to heaven. She was a definite Ten in my book, but her friend was clearly an Eleven. Another high.

She told me, "Follow her friend and that she would join us in a few minutes."

Oh man, this was going to be good. Hell, it was already so far past good, I could hardly breathe. I followed her down the hallway and into a room that had the biggest bed I had ever seen. 10 people could have easily fit or five couples at least.

"Get comfortable," she said, the universal code word for get naked. She didn't have to ask me twice.


When I was completely in the buff, she walked over and said, "You need to wear this." She pulled a blindfold out from behind her back and said, "Before you get to see us you're going to have to feel your way to an introduction."

Boy was I ready for this I thought as she secured it behind my head. Just then I heard the door open. "Can he see?" someone asked. "I never trust those blindfolds. I've got something better".

Next thing I know a hood is pulled over my head and I'm totally in the dark.

"That's better, if he sees any of this beforehand, it'll spoil it. Now let's go." And with that one of them grabbed my hand and led me out the door.

I remember thinking it was odd and was beginning to get a little down. That bedroom and bed were perfect and now we were leaving. To be honest I was also getting turned on not knowing. That must have been apparent, since she'd let go of my hand and was now leading me by my cock.

We went through a doorway and when the door closed the echo suggested that we were in an even larger room. She stopped, turned, and pulled me so close, I could feel her breath on my face. I reached forward and placed my hands on the cheeks of her perfect ass and was about to say something witty when I felt her hands on each of my nipples. Lightly at first but soon she began to squeeze.

"Do you like it rough?" she said as she began to twist. "We really like a guy who can take a little pain with his pleasure." By the time she let go my knees were almost ready to buckle.

"Well," said her friend as she reached between my legs from behind and began stroking me. "Are you going to make us like you?"

Now how could anyone resist that offer. She then shuffled me forward until I contacted some sort of table or bench. Then shoved me forward, pushing my chest down until I was resting on the table.

"Just relax" she said. I could feel breath on my thighs and remember thinking it had been so long since my cock had passed a woman's lips. It was another high.

In fact, I had forgotten there were two of them until I was told, "Stretch out your hands."

Then it happened. Simultaneously, I felt my left hand and right leg pulled to the legs of the table and that unmistakable sound of "Zip."

I was so stunned that by the time I realized, they were already working on the free hand and leg and again, "Zip." It was like falling off a cliff.

"What the fuck"? I blurted out.

"Yeah, we'll get to that soon but for now shut the fuck up" came the response.

"Okay ladies, this isn't funny anymore" I said as I felt them tightening each tie. There was no response.

Then they began to apply more ties up and down my legs and arms. I lost count of how many, but I knew there were a lot and I knew I wasn't going anywhere.

As I began to protest again as I felt the swoosh of something past my ear. I paused immediately. A moment frozen in time and then it came. I can't say if I heard it first or after the strike. All I know was it started at the top of my thigh. From there it moved upwards, snaking along my spine until it reached my brain.

Before I could even react, I heard, "Now shut the fuck up."

At this point I wasn't sure if this was a high or a low. I was excited and pissed at the same time. I mean I wasn't in any position get near their pussies, but I was rock hard.

That was until I heard one of them say, "Okay, guys, he's not going anywhere." That was followed by a roar from the crowd.

Soon, there was noise from everywhere. Talking, laughter and giggles were all around me. "Where the fuck was I," I thought. Just then I heard a familiar voice.

"Hey buddy, how's it going?" It was Dave. I don't think I ever lost an erection so fast. This was a low.

As I started to ask him what the fuck was going on, back came a swoosh and the smack and the pain. "Did anyone say you could talk? I didn't think so. Crack, crack, crack. Then shut the fuck up. This is your last warning."

Then from in front of me I heard, "I'm not putting up with this."

Seconds later I felt the hood pulled up and two fingers clamping my nose shut. As I opened my mouth to breath, I felt a rubber ball pushed inside. She quickly fastened it at the back of my neck and pulled the hood back down.

"It doesn't matter" she said. "We were going to need this anyway. I just would have like to hear him scream a little before we needed it."

"What the fuck," I thought. "I'm going to kill Dave."

In six years of marriage, we had never done anything even close to this. Hell, not in my entire life had I done anything like this and when I saw something like it on the internet, I always thought I'd be the one with the whip. "Fuck."

So here I was, tied and spread like a little bitch. I couldn't believe this was happening to me. At least until I heard someone say, "Let's get this show on the road."

I felt a hand at the back of my head and a voice in my ear, "You'd best try to relax. It's still going to hurt but it'll hurt less if you do. You're going to yell and scream and beg me to stop. I'm not going to stop. You will cry and that will excite me even more. When I get excited, I want more. Sometimes I get so excited I can cum, but it usually takes a while, so you're just going to have to take it. I do promise if I cum, we'll stop, no matter what the crowd wants."

"Crowd?" I thought. "What crowd."


Then came the first hit. I have no idea what it was, only that it landed on both cheeks at the same time. It was more surprising than painful. Only after three more hits did I start to feel uncomfortable. And it grew with every subsequent strike. By the time I counted six, there was no mistake, I wanted it to stop.

Now it was really hurting but she didn't stop. I blurted out a muffled scream as the beating continued. I heard someone say, "What's the count?"

To which my tormentor replied, "Don't know, don't care".

She continued and I remember thinking "twelve, thirteen" but after that I just can't say. With each strike, all I had time to do is cry out before the next one landed.

I didn't even want to kill Dave anymore, now I wanted to kill her. The pain just seemed to be constant now. I struggled against my bonds but there wasn't even the slightest give.

"See how the paddle turns his ass a glowing red," she said. There were several cheers from the crowd. I would have felt the humility if the pain weren't so bad. And then it all stopped.

I couldn't make out the conversation, but I could tell everyone was in good spirits and only when their conversations died down, did I understand it was going to begin anew.

"The cane" she said, "is a whole different kind of tool. Unlike the paddle that effects a large area the cane generally creates nice little welts that change color in time."

With that said, she began what she called her artistry. She started at my calf and worked her way up to my ass. Then down the other leg. No big deal but I was screaming from the second hit onward. I know I should have broken the table or bench or whatever the fuck I was tied to, but it didn't even move.

There were times I would try to be silent and times I would scream. I tried not moving and taking whatever came. No matter how hard I tried I just couldn't. It didn't seem to matter. She just kept going.

This pain was so different. It was a searing pain and each strike travelled right to my brain. I was lost and it wasn't until it stopped that I realized I had soaked the blindfold with tears.

Someone else noticed and she whispered in my ear, "That's what I wanted to see. You needed this."

I thought she was consoling me but then she turned to the crowd and said, "Hey everybody, the little sissy is crying his eyes out. Should we move on?"

The yes that the crowd responded was deafening and demoralizing and I could sense my lips quiver as I cried a little more.

"Y'all recognize this, don't you" was the start of the next chapter.

"Oh..." came the response.

I didn't hear the sound, just another type of pain. Another series of hits with no end in sight. The big difference seemed to be that each hit was localized. The pain lingered, and successive hits came faster. I mean way faster and back and forth from left to right. It hurt so much I didn't even realize I was screaming. One ball-gagged scream after another.

"The thing about the crop," she began, "is that it leaves such wonderful marks where there is little fat. Come on up and get a closer look everyone."

I could hear everyone milling about but couldn't really make out their comments. Well, I do remember one woman saying, "He's going to wear those for a while."

For the most part everyone seemed pleased and I was glad because while they were looking and commenting, I wasn't getting hit.

"Let's let him have a rest before the fun starts." I heard one say.

Another one whispered in my ear, "Just think about what's coming. It's what you wanted to do to us."

My god were they going to fuck me, in front of this crowd. Shit, of course they were. I immediately tried to struggle but the bounds were no looser than they had been an hour ago. "I don't fuckin' believe this," I thought.

"Sit tight sweetie, we'll be right back," she said.

It wasn't until I began to hear people coming back in that I realized how quiet it had been. I could hear conversations taking place all around me. I knew people were close but only when someone brushed their hand up my leg, did I get what they were commenting on. I could feel each welt as she moved her hand. Each bump felt like Everest but at least the pain was just a dull ache.

"Okay, take your seats," someone said.

Things were quiet until some woman said, "Holy shit, my horses aren't that big".

You just don't know how reassuring that was. I didn't realize how much I was shaking until I felt her hand on my head and heard her soothing voice in my ear, "It's going to be fine, we're going to warm you up first".

And so, it began in front of who knows how many people. It was a serious low point as I came to understand that I would spend the rest of my life in jail because Dave was definitely going to die.

It was a night of firsts. First time being paddled, caned, and cropped and now fucked by 2 women. Then it hit me, I thought, "Oh god, please let it just be women." At that point I felt one of them adjust the hood and begin to remove the ball-gag.

Then she stopped and said, "Not one word. Do you understand? If you say one word, I'm going to beat you for an hour straight until you pass out. Do you understand?"

All I could do is nod. Didn't matter anyway, as soon as the gag came out my mouth was filled with a silicone cock and I was happy because it wasn't real.

So, there I was, in front of this crowd with a rubber dick sliding in and out of my mouth. I felt liquid pour down the crack of my ass. Then a finger slipped inside. It was followed by more and more fingers.

My violator commented, "I just love a guy that warms up with four fingers."

It wasn't long before the pace picked up. I was getting face-fucked and fisted at the same time and the crowd wasn't making a sound. Then she pulled out of my mouth and I heard the sound of her heels as she made her way behind me.

"Fuck," was all I could muster as she pushed inside me, slowly but not stopping until I felt her pelvis against my ass.

"Hey Girl," she said "he took it all on the first push."

"Good" came the reply, "then start pounding that tushy Babe," as my mouth was filled again and the two of them were pounding away in unison.

After what seemed forever, one of them called, "Switch."

The crowd hooted and hollered as I heard the high-heels approach but went silent just as the cock entered my mouth.

"Taste your ass, Slut" she said as she buried her strap-on down my throat. "You weren't too dirty back there, but your mouth is the best cock cleaner, I know of."

As I felt the other cock in my ass again, I began to lose track. I don't remember if I passed out, but I know I was terrified when one of them said, "This Slut is really liking this. Look how hard he is."

"It just couldn't it get any more humiliating," I thought. Then my worst fears were realized.

"Okay boys get in line," one of them said.

From here on I really don't remember or maybe I just wanted to forget but I couldn't tell if it was 3 or 4 or 10. All I remember is so many women's voices. Some were laughing. Some were making degrading comments. All of them were urging the guys on. And the worst part -- I didn't care anymore.

One up my ass. One in my mouth. Everyone enjoying me getting fucked from both ends and then came the epiphany. It was beginning to feel good. No really? Fuck no. But yes, and not only that but I was getting close to cumming.

I felt one of the women cuddle up beside me and started whispering into my ear. "I can see you like it. I know you like getting fucked like a little bitch and you're going to get a lot more of it from here on in."

I swear I had no idea what she meant, when another cried out to the crowd from behind me, "He's cumming. The little slut is squirting like a fountain and he's not even hard."

And at that, the cocks in me both increased to warp speed and as they traded off with the next in line there was no let up. No more, slow methodical strokes just pure animal pounding. I was truly feeling like a slut, not just because I was being told it over and over but because I was beginning to like it and I was cumming again.

I felt like days had passed. I thought, "It was never going to end."

Then I heard her say, "Ladies it's time."

The cocks abandoned me as I felt the zip-ties being cut away.

"You have just one task left Slut and you know what it is," she said.

And she was right, I knew what it was. I surprised myself when I decided I just didn't care. Even as the last ties came off, I didn't even try to run. I had surrendered some time ago but only now came to that conclusion.

"On your knees and open your mouth, Bitch," was the command.

I didn't care. I think I may have thought it was some sort of poetic justice for all the times I had said those words and I simple sank down and waited for the inevitable.

Even though I had complied, I felt a hand on my forehead and one pulling down on my chin.

"Don't get any on my hood," said one of the women.

I don't think they did. The rest was just a blur.

"Take it," someone said.

"Eat it," came another cry.

Then, "Swallow you Slut."

In no time, my mouth was filled again and again, with hot, sticky cum. Every once in a while, a cock would shove right past my lips and into my throat. It was disgusting. I couldn't even feel it going down. Just a cock throbbing and pulsing in my mouth. I was sure I was going to puke.

"Last one," I heard her say.

Right then another cock pushed just past my lips and began to sputter. The cum oozed onto my tongue and began to fill my mouth. First the hood came off. Next, off came the blindfold. At that point, I knew life would never be the same.

I looked up and saw Dave with a big smile as he pulled out of my mouth. Standing next to him was his wife, Sherry. And beside her was Karen my ex-wife. I was speechless as Karen thanked them and bid them good night as they disappeared.

"Now, as for you," she began. "You're coming home with me tonight and we're going to start a brand-new chapter. Don't get any ideas, you're sleeping in the guest room and you're probably never going to earn the right to sleep with me, but I am going to keep you. Do you understand?"

I didn't really but I sure as hell wasn't going to say no.

"You're going to sleep on what happened tonight and, in the morning, we're going to talk. If I get the slightest hint that you don't understand your new place in my life, I'll put you back on the street and tell everyone you know what happened here. I might even put the video up on the internet. Get it? Now go get dressed, I want to leave."

As I left the room, I passed a full-length mirror and couldn't help looking back over my shoulder. It was frightening but certainly explained why every movement hurt.

"Get used to that," she said. "We're going to play here at least once a month and your punishment will depend on how badly you've behaved over that month. Now pick up my bags and let's go home."

As we left the room, I thought about all the ups and downs of this day and truly couldn't understand why I was thinking it was ending on a high.


Part Two: She Said

The day started out like a lot of days. Nothing eventful on the horizon. My friend Sherry and I were planning to have lunch today but even there I didn't have any expectations. I couldn't know that this day would forever change my life, but I knew something was up when Sherry showed up with her husband Dave.

It was unexpected but not unwanted. I liked Dave, even though he continued to befriend my ex-husband. Well, I guess I should say soon to be ex-husband since the divorce wasn't yet final. I'd have to say the thing I liked most about Dave was that he always brought me news about how miserable Paul was and that always brightened my day. Not that I ever let on, but it was always appreciated.

This time it was different though. The two of them were grinning like cats who'd just eaten every mouse there was.

Sherry was just beaming as she said, "Dave has a plan you need to hear?"