A New Perspective

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was beginning to feel a little uneasy. There were a number of reasons why I really didn't feel comfortable. Cherie and Dave had been good friends all the time that Paul and I had been separated but Dave was still Paul's friend. So, I would listen but with great deal of skepticism.

As Dave begin to describe things, it became clear that it was his intention to get Paul and me back together. At which point I had to stop him.

"Are you nuts?" I said. "He was a total asshole right up to the day I kicked him out. For most of our marriage he thought of me as nothing more than his property. The whole world revolved around him. My purpose was simply to be his whore whenever it pleased him, and you guys think I want that back?"

"Just listen," Sherry said.

I continued to listen, but I really didn't want to until Dave started to describe the outcome. When he said the Paul would have to spend the rest of his life in servitude, he had me hooked.

So, I apologized and asked him to go over it all again. This time every part of his plan sounded completely different and I began to see my pleasure coming from Paul's misery each step of the way.

It was just about that time that I thought, "I am one evil bitch and perfectly OK with that." And better still if this works Dave is going to be OK with that too.

It was a simple plan. Paul had planned a night with a couple escorts and Dave had agreed to make all the arrangements adding a little mystery to Paul's night. So, the plan was to meet the escorts, switch the venue and then change the activities. Paul would be humbled, beaten, and humiliated to such a degree that he would gladly accept becoming my slave in perpetuity. Well, that was the plan.

I wasn't really sure what slavery meant. He certainly wasn't going to wonder the house chained to the big iron ball. So, I googled around a bit to see if I could get a better handle on exactly what we were talking about.

The more I read the more I became intrigued. I mean, it wasn't a common thing, but it appeared that it wasn't all that uncommon either. There were hundreds of stories, descriptions, and advice on making and keeping slaves. In some cases, it wasn't even with husbands or mates but with complete strangers. This was a little weird for me. Having my husband as my personal slave would be good enough for me.

When I asked Dave how this was all going to work, he simply said "leave that to me. I'll tell you when and where and all you guys have to do is show up ready to work some magic."

He noted that he had found the right place, but the girl Paul had chosen wasn't initially on-side. However, after he explained what an asshole Dave had been, she was more than willing to help. In fact, she said that she wouldn't even charge as long as she could bring her friends along and they could join in.

I think for women, dealing with assholes should be a required course starting in primary school. For escorts especially, the opportunity to put one in his place is an opportunity they would never pass up.

In this case, Randy, at least that's what she called herself, really wanted in. She and her friends would make a party out of this as long as we agreed one condition. This would be a "no holes barred" event that any or all of her friends could join in.

Dave said, "He agreed," and so the plan was set.

As it happened, we were running a little late, but Dave told us to get used to making Paul wait. It seems the training had already started. Once we were settled in at the location, Dave hurried off to meet Paul.

He told us later that when he finally got to the bar, Dave looked completely dejected. They discussed the details over a couple drinks and then Dave told him, "She is going to bring a friend."

All the sudden his looked changed to something more like a shit eating grin.

"Little did he know?" Dave thought.

When Randy opened the door, his jaw almost hit the floor. Randy told us he was like a cartoon character. His eyes were bugging out and his mouth was wide open.

She said, "All she could think of was how it was going to be filled with cock later that night."

She told us she had whispered that to her friend and the two of them giggled unstoppably. Dave just smiled but the more he smiled the more they giggled.

She said, "Go with Evette, I'll be along in a minute."

He followed her down the hallway and into the room with the party bed. Evette just said, "Get comfortable."

Evette watched without emotion. He seemed a little uncomfortable but when she said, "Come on, Baby, get naked."

Could you believe it -- he took his socks of last. What a dufus. When he was finally naked, Evette showed him the blindfold and told him, "He had to wear this at the start."

When Randy came back, she added a leather hood to ensure his vision was completely obscured. "That's better, I'd hate to spoil the surprise," she said. "Now move it Mr."

Randy led him out of the room and then dragged him down the hall by his cock, whimpering and complaining all the way. She said later that she couldn't help laughing at his whimpers, knowing what was about to begin.

They entered a room they called their Voyeur Room and when the door closed it made a reverberating thud. I almost wet myself because it sounded just like a chapter of our lives was closing behind us. I so hoped that this would work. I was excited and scared shitless at the same time.

I watched as Dave reached around and grabbed Randy's ass. I chuckled, thinking "wrong move buddy."

Randy instantly grabbed hold of both of his nipples and twisted without concern. I could see Dave's legs buckling and his erection droop. Randy said, "We really like a guy who can take a little pain."

Then Evette started stroking him as they pushed him toward the spanking bench. It's a good thing we had enough people because he might have been able to react if it were just Sherry and I. However, they use zip-ties, and his hands and ankles were immobilized almost immediately. Just to make sure, they used up the rest of the bag of ties.

We must have put five or ten on each corner. He definitely wasn't going anywhere.

I remember him saying "What the fuck?"

But what I remember most is Randy saying, "Yeah, we'll get to that soon but for now shut the fuck up."

Paul started to protest but with that came his answer in the form of a strike with Randy's cane. It was no love tap. She had it raised over her head and came down full force. It took him a few seconds to realize it and I watched the shudder roll up his body.

She said, "Now shut the fuck up".

He didn't make another sound and was beginning to think, "This has potential."

At this point, Randy called out "Okay, guys, he's not going anywhere."

The crowd roared into life. Shelly and I were giddy. It felt like little schoolgirls at their first dance.

Then Dave walked over to him and said, "Hey buddy, how's it going?"

We watched as his cock went completely limp. Then I heard him start to ask what was going on. This was another mistake as Randy just went ballistic on him.

"Who the fuck said you could talk?" She stopped only long enough to see the welts on his ass begin to rise.

Then Evette said, "I'm not putting up with this." She lifted his hood a bit and stuffed a ball in his mouth, expressing disappointment because as she said, "She would have like to hear him scream a little more."

I confided to Sherry that I was getting wet from all the excitement. "Good for you," came her reply, "I'm already soaked."

Soon, there was noise from everywhere again. Talking, laughter and giggles all around as Sherry hollered out, "Let's get this show on the road."

Randy began whispering into Paul's ear. I couldn't hear it all, but it was something along the lines of telling him he was going scream and cry and that she didn't care.

I did hear her say "He was just going to have to take it and that she wasn't going to stop until she was satisfied."

Then she began to paddle his ass and I mean paddle. She started off slow at first, but as she continued, she quickened the pace. With each hit I could see Paul strain against his bonds and hear his muffled screams.

I shouldn't tell anyone this, but it felt so good. I can't explain it. The thought of beating his ass never even occurred all the time we were together but here and now something just snapped.

I liked this. Fuck, I was loving this. I was turned on, getting wetter and each time he moaned or screamed I felt a wave wash over me. I wasn't cumming. This was no orgasm, this was better. I thought I must be really bent to be getting off on this, but I didn't care. I really couldn't do anything anyway or didn't in any case.

I have no idea how many times she spanked his ass, but it was a lot. It felt like an hour but I'm sure it was only minutes and I really didn't care. What I did see was his entire ass was a flaming red with the center of each cheek turning a dark blue. As Randy ran her fingernails across his cheek you could see a white trail disappear into the color.

"See how the paddle turns his ass a glowing red," Randy said. Bringing a chorus cheers from the crowd.

She gave him a rest as we refreshed our cocktails and I watched her select her next weapon. It was the same cane that she had used to shut him up earlier.

As we returned to our seats, Randy began, "The cane is a whole different kind of tool. Unlike the paddle that effects a large area the cane generally creates nice little welts that change color in time. You can think of yourself as an artist when you use a cane because it's so similar. You are never sure of the precise outcome because the marks take a while to surface but when the do, it is your Picasso."

With that said, she began her painting at Dave's calf, worked her way up to his ass and then down the other leg. Dave was screaming constantly. As she paused for a moment, I could see the beginning of stripes on Dave's legs and I started to understand this artistry stuff.

As the stripes started to turn color, I thought, "I should feel bad for him, a little, at least." Truthfully, I just wanted more.

I found it hilarious watching him try to think his way out of his predicament. He would try being silent which only got Randy madder and so she would hit him harder. Then he would try screaming louder and louder, which only made her hotter and again she would hit him harder. I lost track of time but there were so many individual marks. I counted over a hundred before I gave up.

Well actually, I didn't really give up. I just started to notice how the marks crisscrossed each other and how beautiful it looked.

Then Evette called out to the crowd, "Hey everybody, the little sissy is crying his eyes out. Should we move on?" I should have felt bad, but I won't lie, I felt really good.

When Randy brought out the crop the crowd let out such a gasp that I'm surprised Paul didn't shit himself on the spot. I mean he couldn't see it and certainly had no idea what it was. The crowd seemed afraid of it as she began her work.

It seemed to slice through the air with hardly a sound and she moved it back and forth so quickly, all the time Paul screaming though the gag constantly.

"The thing about the crop," she began, "is that it leaves such wonderful marks. Come on up everyone and get a closer look."

We all moved in and the woman beside me said, "My God, he's going to be wearing those for a while."

The crop marks were different than the welts the cane makes. They were like little purple blotches and there were hundreds of them.

"Step back" Randy said, and she continued the assault.

Paul's screaming had turned into little whimpers. I knew this had to be painful. He was so much quieter now. Just trying to hang on. And so, for the first time tonight I began to feel a sorry for him. Of course, not sorry enough to have her stop and when she did, I felt disappointment that it was over.

"Let's let him have a rest before the fun starts." I heard Randy say.

Then Evette leaned close to him and said, "Just think about what's coming. It's what you wanted to do to us."

She basically told him to he was going to get fucked soon. I couldn't contain my excitement as he tried to wriggle free. I so wanted him to hear my voice, but I didn't want him to think he had a way out.

I simply walked away thinking, "How he must be going crazy. He'd spend the next few minutes thinking that the girls were going to strap-on fuck him in front of this crowd." Knowing he would be totally humiliated was making me so wet. I needed a drink.

We all left and went to the other room. A drink was something I definitely needed. As much as I was having fun watching him suffer, it was a little draining. Yep, a hard day at the office and now time to unwind.

When I returned to the room I walked over and ran my hand up his leg and over his cheeks. Jesus, he had so many welts, crisscrossing each other and in between them and endless number of crop spots. I could feel each bump and feel him shudder as I moved my hand. Now I really did feel sorry for him, but I was also now cheering for the plan to work.

"Okay, take your seats everyone," Evette said as she showed off her strap-on. Then she pulled a monster out of her bag waving it to the crowd.

A woman across from me said, "Holy shit, my horses aren't that big".

Evette put the giant dildo back in her bag, but Paul didn't have to know and I swear I could see him shaking.

Randy moved in close and said, "It's going to be fine, we're going to warm you up first".

This was going to be so good. My cheating husband was going to get fucked by these women in front of this crowd of people. It was making me delirious.

I saw Randy reach down and remove the ball-gag. Then she announced loud enough for the entire crowd to hear, "Not one word. Do you understand? If you say one word, I'm going to beat you for an hour straight until you pass out. Do you understand?"

Paul nodded and almost immediately Evette stuffed his mouth with her strap-on. This was no little dildo slipping over his lips. This was seven or eight inches pushing right into his throat and she was using it all. I completely lost it when she shoved it all the way in and then held the back of his head. He was shaking and wiggling but wasn't getting away. She could feel his throat convulse and still she would not yield.

Then as she finally pulled out, Paul blurted out, "Fuck, fuck, oh God."

Evette slapped his face hard and after three more, shouted, "Open. Open your fucking whore mouth."

Paul opened his mouth and Evette began face-fucking him at a good pace as Randy lubed up his ass and began fingering him. It wasn't long before she had most of her hand up his butt.

Randy shouted out, "I just love a guy that warms up with four fingers."

It was dead quiet. Everyone was listening so intently to that squishy sound coming from Paul's expanding anus. Then Randy gave signal and Evette pulled out of his mouth, moved behind and buried her strap-on all the way up his ass.

"Hey Girl," Evette said to Randy "he took it all on the first push."

"Good" came the reply, "then start pounding that tushy Babe."

The two of them began humping him in unison. It was a sight I never thought I would ever see and as Randy called "switch" and the two exchanged places, I let out a gasp. Evette's strap-on had a little brown on it.

"Taste your ass, Slut" Evette said as she buried her strap-on down his throat. "You weren't too dirty back there," she said, "but your mouth is the best cock cleaner, I know of."

At that point, the crowd exploded and put up the loudest cheer of the night.

The two of them kept this up and I was impressed by their stamina. They just kept pounding both his holes until Evette noticed a little pre-cum.

Evette said, "This Slut is really liking this. Look how hard he is."

"OMG" I thought. He must be so humiliated but her next words brought another smile to my face.

"Okay guys get in line," Evette said.

Oh man there were 6 guys and all good looking and big enough that I found myself feeling a little envious. Perhaps, I could help out a bit, another time maybe.

The other women in the crowd, who had been silent up until now really began to give it to him verbally. Hell, some of what they said made me blush. I don't agree with everything they said but I did see that he wasn't struggling any more.

So, I leaned in and whispered, "I can see you like it. I know you like getting fucked like a little bitch and you're going to get a lot more of it from here on in."

Before he had time to even think, Evette hollered out "He's cumming. The little slut is squirting like a fountain and he's not even hard."

She then signaled to the guys who really picked up the pace. This was pure animal lust coming out now. The guys changed off, but the pace kept getting faster. Paul had never fucked me like this. I'd never been fucked like this. I promised myself then and there that this was going to change.

Everyone was calling him a slut, even me from time to time. I think he might have actually been starting to like it because he was cumming again. And so on and on it went. They fucked him so hard and so long I was beyond jealous.

Shelly must have sensed it because she leaned over and said, "You need to be gangbanged like that."

I should have been mad, but all I could say was, "Fuck, Yeah."

And then Evette said, "Ladies it's time."

The zip-ties were being cut away and Randy said, "Only one task left Slut and you know what it is."

I'm pretty sure he knew what was cumming. If there was one single thing Paul was adamant about it was cumming in my mouth, all the time. I guess he thought it was his signature or something. I had rarely complained. He didn't taste all that bad and I liked it too.

But when Randy told him to, "Get on your knees Bitch and open your whore mouth." I felt vindicated for all those times when I would have preferred a cold beer.

As he dropped to his knees, I realized then that I had won. Dave's plan had worked, and Paul was about to be mine.

Women are way nastier than men when it comes to forcing someone to eat cum.

Guys are like, "Do it bitch, open up swallow that load," and stuff like that.

The women here were way worse, telling the guys to fill up his mouth and then drive their dicks down his throat. They made one guy cum with Paul's nose on the guy's pelvis, so for sure he was right down his throat when he came.

Finally, it was time for the last guy, and I knew Paul was going to completely loose it.

"Last one," called Randy, as yet another cock entered his mouth. You could tell it was a big load by the way it kept pulsing and twitching.

Then Randy had Sherry and me gather around as she pulled off the hood and then slipped off the blindfold. Paul was in shock as best friend pulled out of his mouth. His cock was still dripping with cum and Dave rubbed it on Paul's cheek.

But when Paul's eyes recognized Shelly and me standing beside Dave, I saw the very last bit of resistance drain away. I thanked Sherry and Dave emphatically, and bid them good night but when I turned back to Paul my demeanor changed.

"Now, as for you," I began. "You're coming home with me tonight and we're going to start a brand-new chapter. Don't get any ideas, you're sleeping in the guest room and you're probably never going to earn the right to sleep with me again. But I am going to keep you. Do you understand?"

He more or less nodded his understanding, but I knew he was still in shock.

I continued, "You're going to sleep on what happened tonight and in the morning, we're going to talk and if I get the slightest hint that you don't understand your new place in my life, I'll kick your sorry little ass back out and tell everyone you know what happened here. If you really piss me off, I might have to post the videos on the internet. Get it? Now go get dressed, I want to leave."