A New Perspective

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Paul turned to leave the room and get dressed, I couldn't help looking at the number the girls had done. Tonight, I hadn't laid a hand on him, but I knew I could follow their lead. It was really a pretty sight, all striped and streaked as he hobbled off.

"Get used to that," I snorted as he limped away.

It took him a while to get dressed and I didn't tell him, but I was really in no hurry to leave. I liked this place. I like how it made me feel like a queen and him like a piece of shit. When he finally got back, I let him know how things were going to be.

"From now on" I said, "We're going to play here at least once a month and your punishment will depend on how badly you've behaved over that month. Now pick up my bags and let's go home."

As we left the room, I thought about how the day had started and how it was now turning out. I was on a huge high and I don't think I would have believed it possible if someone had told me this morning that this would be the best day of my life.

And then I thought, "Hell no, the best days are just starting and are going to get better and better."

I had a warm glow as I walked to the car and I know I was smiling watching Paul limp on ahead. Every step caused him a little pain and I know I should have felt great, but I found myself a little disappointed.

I realized, "I should have done this a long time ago."