A New Perspective Ch. 04

Story Info
With Leslie’s permission, Chris enjoys another cock.
3k words
4.53
4.3k
5
2

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/22/2024
Created 11/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mgrif024
mgrif024
18 Followers

"What time is your massage today?", asked Leslie over Saturday morning breakfast.

"10:00, but I'm not sure if I'm going to go."

Leslie lifted her cup of coffee to take another sip and, without taking her eyes off of her book, said, "You should go."

I looked out the sunroom window and took another sip of my coffee. "Maybe."

Leslie put down her cup and looked at me to engage more directly. "How does your back feel?"

"A bit stiff."

"And your shoulders?"

"Same."

"So you'd benefit from the massage that you've already arranged?"

"Yeah."

"But you're hesitating because you know what's on offer."

"Yeah."

"You need to go, Chris. While you could reschedule, that's not fair to Scott. He's running a business and gets paid for his time. If you don't go, he doesn't get paid."

"You also need to go and deal with this. You can decide while you're there. I told you it's okay either way."

I nodded.

"Be polite and ask nicely", Leslie chuckled.

----------------------------------------

Sandi greeted me at the front desk of the studio. "Hey, Chris! Good to see you again! It's been a long time."

"Hi, Sandi. Yeah, it's been too long. Leslie finally bugged me enough."

"Room three on the right. Let me know if you need anything. Scott should be in in a few minutes."

I went to the room, undressed, and got situated on the table face down. It was a while before Scott came in, adding to my nervousness.

I wondered if Scott was stalling because he didn't want this, or if Leslie was sincere about the offer. My nervousness was reaching a crescendo when Scott walked in.

"Hey, Chris - good to see you. Sorry for making you wait. The last appointment ran a little long because they got here a bit late. But she's a good customer and I wanted to be sure she got her full session. Sorry again."

"That's okay, I was just getting relaxed. All good."

"Great. Anything I'm working on in particular today? Or, should I just go over everything and work on things as I feel it?"

"Well, my back and shoulders are a bit stiff, but nothing too bad, so I guess you should work on things you think need attention."

"Got it."

Scott started on my shoulders, working the deltoids, triceps, and upper back through the shoulder blades.

"I can feel tension pretty much everywhere. Good thing you came in so I can get the knots out."

Scott worked hard kneading the muscles in my back and I eventually started to relax under his skilled ministrations.

After ten minutes or so, Scott moved to my hamstrings, calves, and feet. After working that area for a bit, Scott asked me to turn over onto my back.

I hesitated but decided there wasn't much I could do about it, and turned over. The towel couldn't conceal my erection.

"Sorry about that."

"No worries. I've seen it before and will see it again. A massage sometimes has that effect."

I didn't initially speak as Scott began his work on my scalp and neck.

Scott continued, "Leslie was in here just last week. Did she tell you?"

"Yes."

"She tell you anything else?", asked Scott.

"She told me about you and Anne. I'm really sorry to hear about that. While I didn't know her, Leslie really liked her."

Scott continued his massage as I searched for my words.

After a minute, I added weakly, my voice shaking, "And, she told you about me."

I added, "She's amazing and I'm so lucky she's my wife, but yeah.", as my voice trailed off.

"Yeah, she is", said Scott. "And, yes you are."

"I was thinking about canceling this appointment. She made me keep it in fairness to you. I clearly needed the massage as you can tell."

"And, she thinks I need something else", my voice again weak and shaky.

I stalled some more as the words again escaped me. I was scared and embarrassed.

"Well, I'm not sure what I want."

"That's not true", I corrected myself.

"I know what I want, but don't know why I want it, and if I should do it."

"I'm not sure if it's really okay with Leslie", I continued. "She said it is. While I sort of believe her, I think she may be giving me permission reluctantly."

I was speaking faster now. "And, I'm not sure how you feel about it. I'm confused about it. I don't know what's wrong with me. Well, you get the picture.", I said with a sigh.

"That's a lot, Chris." Scott continued to work on my neck. "Let me try to help."

"I think you're right that Leslie would prefer it if you didn't want it. But you do and she accepts that."

"She's also likely guessed that the desire won't just go away."

"And, she'd be right. I can confirm that personally."

"I suspect she also knows that it's risky giving you permission because it might lead to you wanting to try other things."

"She's giving you a safe space for this, but it's risky for her."

Scott moved his work down to my quads.

"I can also say from experience that the more you partake, the more you will want. It's kind of addictive. So, be aware of that danger, too."

I lay there taking in Scott's words.

"And you're okay with this, Scott?", I asked.

"Yeah, I am. Did Leslie tell you anything about my backstory? About my gay friend from high school?"

"Yeah."

"This is kind of the same. Alex was a good friend. We were really close. He had no way to safely explore his sexual needs. I just helped give him a safe outlet. I spoke to him the other day. He and his husband live in Boulder. We're still close."

"So, you're just helping a friend here.", I said.

"Yep."

Scott continued his work on my quads, moving back and forth between my two legs. Noticing that my erection stayed with me during our talk, he asked, "So?"

"Yes."

Scott chucked a bit and said, "Leslie told me that I should make you ask. So, yes what?"

I was quiet for a moment, and then said weakly, my voice shaking, "Can I suck your cock?"

Scott smiled and nodded and untied the drawstring of his shorts to let them fall to the ground so he could step out of them. He still had on his boxers which tightly outlined his cock. As I was on my back laying on the table, Scott moved up alongside me to give me access.

In the soft daylight of the massage room, I could see the prize a few inches away and reached out to touch it. Scott then slowly pulled his boxers down to reveal his cock.

It was beautiful, though I suppose at this point, most any cock in front of my face would have looked so. It was just beginning to spring to life.

Well trimmed, smooth, clean looking, and cut, the head looked much like my own in shape and color. His balls, also like mine, were shaved smooth and hanging loosely below. My mouth began to water as I knew what an extraordinary opportunity this was.

As his cock was starting to slowly come to life, I didn't waste much time admiring it, instead wanting it in my mouth so I could experience it growing in length, girth, and firmness. I turned onto my stomach and inched forward to the edge of the table to take it in and suck on it gently while enjoying its growing tumescence until it reached its full stature.

Now fully erect, I could better appreciate what a beautiful cock it was, with perfectly balanced proportions and shape. It was a bit above average in length and girth and handsome. I wanted it.

Scott leaned in closer so that it was easier for me to take him in my mouth. I began bobbing almost involuntarily, my lust growing as I traversed up and down the cock.

He placed a hand on my head to pull himself into my mouth, my bobbing replaced with his slow thrusts, each advance going just a bit deeper until he started to hit the back of my throat. He moaned quietly with the deep advance though I coughed and retreated from the initial penetration.

The angle was wrong and I wouldn't be able to deep-throat the cock in this position so I got off the massage table to kneel before him naked. Being on your knees is an act of submission and brings alignment of interests for the giver and the receiver.

It also conveniently better aligned my mouth with the cock.

Now in the proper position, I gently cradled Scott's balls in my left hand, while holding his cock in my right hand to slowly suck its length until it fully penetrated deep into my throat. I then retreated, my lips sealed around it to begin to coax out the treasure of semen hidden within.

I then ran my tongue up the underside of the cock, causing it to twitch in response.

I took just the head into my mouth, swirling my tongue around the crown, giddy with delight to nurse on this beautiful cock.

My craving was growing rapidly so I again plunged to the root and held it there. The cock blocked my airway and I started to gag so I retreated, removing the cock from my throat to reset.

I was savoring the taste and texture of his cock, and the raw carnality of my taboo act.

I could also taste his pre-ejaculate beginning to flow. The nectar aided my efforts as it mixed with saliva to lubricate my throat making each entrance to it progressively easier.

The cock was now so slick and wet that my saliva began to sloppily drip off of my chin in strings that swayed in rhythm as I fellated him. I was too inebriated with the salaciousness of sucking this cock to wipe them away. It was raw. Potent.

I started traversing the length of the cock more quickly and sucked harder and deeper as my urgency grew to retrieve my semen prize.

I could feel Scott's trajectory to orgasm building, his balls were beginning to tighten and contract in their preparation to launch and expel the semen, and his breathing had become shallow.

Scott took over again, putting both hands on my head to rhythmically thrust his cock, pulling himself into my mouth and throat.

And with that, he tensed tightly and released. I held still as he climaxed, the initial ejaculations delivered involuntarily and reflexively as he thrust his cock five or six times, each accompanied by contractions to propel the semen deep into my mouth before tapering off.

When it seemed he was finished with his climax, I held the semen in my mouth before swallowing to complete my submissive act. The taste was not bitter or acrid, but almost sweet, mild, and tasty.

The strings of saliva were still dangling from my chin as I continued to gently suck the cock. I didn't want my experience to end.

I then squeezed his cock tightly at the base and stroked it to slowly coax out the last remnants of semen, producing a dollop of the cream at the tip. I drew the head in and swirled my tongue around it to retrieve and relish the last of my treat.

Scott was right, sucking a cock is addictive. I already wanted more so I continued to nurse, still drunk with arousal.

Scott eventually pulled away as he became overly sensitive. I was disappointed but understood. As he calmed down, he looked at me with a smile and some curiosity. "Really your second time?"

"Yeah", I said while nodding my confirmation.

"Well, you have some natural ability there. Most are nowhere near as skilled so early on. And, most can't so easily deep throat. Have you been practicing on a dildo or something?"

I nodded as I wiped my lips and chin.

"Thought so", he said with a smile, adding, "And thanks. I guess I needed that", he added.

"Me too", I answered sincerely.

Scott pulled his boxers up and put his work shorts back on as I got up off the floor to put my clothes back on. My cock was still at full mast with a long string of my arousal dangling from it.

"Would you mind if I called periodically to schedule a massage? It turns out I may need this again. Is tomorrow too soon?", I joked.

Scott chuckled a bit and said, "Happy to help. Though if I get back together with Anne somehow, I'll probably have to cut out letting you do this."

"Yeah, I can see how she wouldn't approve. Noted. And thanks again."

I left Scott a large tip though I smiled thinking he also got a pretty good deal out of the session. I drove home feeling much better as my tension had melted away.

I reflected on the experience as the taste of his cock and semen lingered. I loved every second of it and recognized how truly addicting it all was. I also felt guilty. Though I had her permission, it still felt a bit like cheating but I couldn't wait to do it again.

It worried me that I liked it more than going down on Leslie, something I have truly loved doing over our fifteen years of marriage. But I also understood that it was probably the newness and taboo nature affecting my viewpoint at the moment.

I didn't have feelings beyond friendship for Scott. I knew I wasn't gay as I didn't want a relationship or to be intimate with him. I didn't think I wanted anything else except this simple transaction, though I was now admittedly curious about what it would feel like to have him fuck me, a curiosity arising from Leslie pegging me the other night. But, Leslie was clear that nothing more than oral was allowed. And I doubt that Scott would want that as it would complicate the logistics of a massage quite a bit more.

I pulled into the garage and shut off the car. I took a minute to gather my thoughts and what, if anything, I would say to Leslie. Would she even ask?

"How was the massage?", I heard her ask from the kitchen as I came in the house.

"Great! I feel much better now. Thanks for pushing me to go", I said as I dumped my car keys and wallet in the drawer in the back hall.

I walked into the kitchen and gave Leslie a short kiss. She smiled at me. Knowingly? I couldn't tell.

"So...?"

I hesitated.

"I think you enjoyed some extras", she chuckled. "Did you tip him well?"

I nodded yes sheepishly. "Thank you, Leslie."

"You're welcome. Remember the ground rules. Only Scott. Nobody else. And, oral only."

"I'll be curious to see how quickly you schedule your next massage", she continued.

"Me too", I replied and gave her another kiss. "But I'm thinking of something at the moment", I continued as I began to kiss her neck.

Leslie responded by grabbing my face to kiss me passionately and led me off the bedroom.

I was surprised at how amorous she seemed given that she knew what I had just done. She was particularly passionate with her kisses, and I could tell she was more aroused than usual.

I was also in an aroused state, both by the prospect of making love to her, and because I hadn't climaxed in my time with Scott. Remarkably, I came close while I fellated him. I've read of guys cumming spontaneously while sucking cock without touching themselves. I hadn't believed it from the stories, but did now.

Leslie and I fucked hard. I climaxed quickly and deep within her and we slowed our tempo to gently make love. While it was satisfying for me, it was too short and I knew Leslie needed to climax.

I started moving downward so that I could please her orally, but she flipped the script on me. She turned me over onto my back, moved up to straddle over me, and pressed herself down onto my mouth. Pinned under her, I began licking and sucking her beautiful labia and clitoris to bring her the pleasure I had just enjoyed.

She grabbed my head and pulled me in tightly to grind herself on my lips as the mixed juices of our lovemaking began to run into my mouth. I lapped up this wonderful concoction quite contentedly, my second serving of semen that day, and brought her to a delicious orgasm in the process.

When she was done and convinced I had retrieved all of my semen, she rolled off of me to rest as she caught her breath.

I kissed her gently on the cheek and smiled, asking, "What got into you? Not that I'm complaining, as that was great! And a little on the wild side. But, wow!"

She paused a moment and then said, "I guess I was thinking about what you were doing at your massage and it made me a bit randy. I wasn't bothered by it like I thought I might be."

"Because I gave you permission!", she elbowed me. "Remember that!"

"I imagined you with his cock in your mouth and how you likely enjoyed it. It made me happy to do that for you, and horny thinking about it. Go figure."

And with that, Leslie hopped off the bed to get cleaned up. I watched her beautiful ass as she disappeared around the corner to the bathroom. As she did, Leslie called back to me over her shoulder saying, "Put on your panties. We're going out shopping again."

I wondered what she had in mind but it sounded like fun to play along. So, I put on my panties and finished getting dressed.

I also grabbed my phone while Leslie was getting ready and booked an appointment through Sandi for the following week. I told Leslie about the booking as we were heading out the door.

Leslie just smiled at me knowingly and said with a twinkle in her eye, "Good."

mgrif024
mgrif024
18 Followers