All Comments on 'A New Philosophy'

by TheBlackFeather

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
The Best Incest Story !!!

Well thought of and well writtin story.

Hot with a great comical ending.

The best incest story I've ever read!!!

David48David48almost 17 years ago
vocal or no

Let's keep it secret...and then scream so fucking loud the whole neighborhood can hear it clearly. Shit! Taboo equal sis and bro banging each other to death. I'd scream too. Pretty damn hot Feather. Got my attention...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Fanstastics

Perheps all your storis like these type of sexy converstations. which feels real.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
hmmm

slow down and take your time to develope the characters more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
WET AND HORNY

I CAN'T BELIEVE I DON'T HAVE A BROTHER. THIS SUMMER WOULD BE SO MUCH BETTER IF I HAD A BROTHER TO CUM HOME TO. BENDING OVER THE KITCHEN TABLE WOULD HAVE A WHOLE DIFFERENT MEANING. SUCKING WOULD TOO. THANKS FROM A VERY WET PUSSY.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Very hot, but still could be hotter

How about describing Katie and Mike better? What did each look like? What size were Katie's boobs? What kind of figure did she have? What was the shape of her ass? How about where did she begin to feel her orgasm? Did her body tense? Did her toes curl? Did her face contort? And Mike?

Hot fuck to be sure, but spend some time on including those details and you'd have a 5/5 easily. ;)

Beckham2Beckham2over 14 years ago
Great story

I have to tell you,your story was really mind-blowing and mind-bending.I'm a kind of guy who fancies incestous relationships and your story comprehensively satisfied my fetish.With great regret,I would like to point-out the flaws in the story discarding which the story would have been otherwise perfect.It was the fact that you didn't put too much stress on the apperance of the characters.It might have seemed unimportant to you,but contrary to it,it really adds up to the zest of the story.Hope you'll work on it and come up with a masterpiece in future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

At least he was smart enough to go with the flow, really don't matter their relationship once a women decides she wants someone or something then it's over.

prop69prop69over 7 years ago
Loved the story

Add another chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What is so fucking great about bare/hairless pusses???? “A landing strip??” is no better. What is going to land there? Mosquitoes? Flies?

Pussies NEED hair, trimmed to the crease of the thigh is fine,. I want to know that I'm with a WOMAN, not a prepubescent little girl.

The trimmed {not shaven} tresses, a little darker, or more {even blondes’ pussy hair is a little darker than their head hair }, is like the frame on a beautiful painting-- it draws the eyes to the beauty {would you rather see a painting with, or without a complimenting frame?}. Each woman's pussy shows its own personality-- from a light dusting of fine blonde/light brown strands, to dark brown or black curls flowing out from a Treasure Trail. Promising a delicious treat of nectar from a properly primed, free flowing slit, waiting to reward the probing tongue bringing it to orgasm(s) with gushing, palate pleasing flavour.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sight = to see, or vision, as in sight seeing.

Site = location, as in camp site, or web site.

You know the difference-- don't be lazy.

What the fuck is the fascination with shaved/waxed pussies????

Pussies NEED hair, trimmed to the crease of the thigh is fine,. I want to know that I'm with a WOMAN, not a prepubescent little girl.

The trimmed {not shaven} tresses, a little darker, or more {even most blondes’ pussy hair is a little darker than their head hair }, is like the frame on a beautiful painting-- it draws the eyes to the beauty {would you rather see a painting with, or without a complimenting frame?}. Each woman's pussy shows its own personality-- from a light dusting of fine blonde/light brown strands, to dark brown or black curls flowing out from a Treasure Trail. Promising a delicious treat of nectar from a properly primed, free flowing slit, waiting to reward the probing tongue bringing it to orgasm(s) with gushing, palate pleasing flavour.

When one spends the time and {enjoyable} effort to get the woman primed and ready, the hair catches and holds her juices for a great taste, when it is finally reached.

There are many reasons for keeping the Mons and lips tantalizingly hidden, Too many to list in a comments post. But NONE, in my opinion, for shaving. Nor do I like the whisker burns, the result of her failing to have time to shave.

Some men, and women, complain about loose strands of hair in their mouth >> A MINOR inconvenience. A soft bristled brush prevents, or reduces, that very minor distraction.

A landing strip?? is no better. What is going to land there? Mosquitoes? Flies?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous