A New Prescription Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm," Holly hummed, "so do I, but I might be a little jealous of the doctor/patient care he received."

"Talk to my receptionist to make an appointment," Anika said with a wink, smiling mischievously. "I've never had a mother and son before, and I'm interested to see where this goes."

As the three of them dressed, Holly had a question. "So if our prescription doesn't really exist on the market, how did you get the insurance to cover it?"

Buttoning up her black blouse, Anika laughed. "They didn't. For new patients, I always have to bribe a guy at the pharmacy. Far too expensive to maintain that, so for all subsequent refills, you can come to me and, uh..." she eyed both of them seductively, "we can work something out."

"We'll hold you to that," Max said.

Anika moaned and rubbed against him. "I hope so."

***

Back in the car, buckled up, Max and Holly stared forward. After a minute, his mom broke the silence. "So that was hot."

He laughed. "You're telling me."

"You want to go home and see if we can top that?" she asked, raising an eyebrow.

Cranking the air conditioner to high, he sped home.

***

Since they'd taken his car to Anika's office, he parked it in the driveway outside the house. Along the way, Holly had used her time to rub and caress his leg and upper thigh. Closer to home he got, the closer to his dick she got, petting softly on top of his pants.

At one point, she reached under her hoodie, massaging her tits. As she moaned, Max was having a difficult time keeping his eyes on the road, a point of which Holly reminded him.

"Eyes on the road, mister," she teased.

"You're just a tad distracting, is all," he said, his eyes shifting back and forth between the road and the most beautiful woman on the planet.

"Am I?" she asked, flipping up the hoodie over her tits. Then she began pinching and pulling on her perfect nipples. "How about now?"

With what he felt was an amazing amount of self-restraint, Max only pushed down on the gas pedal a little more.

All of this made the walk from the car to the front door the longest of his life. Having to pretend to be a regular, civilized person rather than the literal motherfucking fiend he'd become over the last day proved to be almost too much to bear.

Grinding his teeth to keep his composure, sweat trickled down the side of his face and neck. As he approached the door, keys in hand, he was ambushed from behind.

Hands grabbed at him, starting at his chest, then sliding down to his belt buckle.

"Mom, what are you doing?" Max hissed. "We're still outside."

"Mostly hidden," she whispered into his ear, giving it a slow lick, which sent a tsunami of goosebumps down his arms.

Fumbling, Max got the key into the lock and turned. Not fast enough, though, for Holly, whose hands were faster. His belt undone and pants unbuttoned, as the door opened into the entryway, her hand was already wrapped around his rigid cock.

Catching him off guard, Max gasped in surprise, and the two lovers tumbled inside. As they tripped over each other, Holly laughed in delight.

Max steadied himself, only to be taken over again by his mom from behind, giggling as she grabbed him again, using his manhood like a car's gear shift, complete with accompanying noises.

Laughing together, once they reached the hall, she yanked down his pants and boxers, dropped to her knees, and began tonguing his steel-hard shaft.

Max reached out to the walls for support. As Holly lovingly lapped his cock, she moaned with desire. Pulling away, she rubbed her face against him, worshiping his manhood, her soft skin tantalizing his already enhanced sensitivities.

She popped back up onto her feet. "You taste like her."

"She tasted good," he said, grinning.

Then she shook her head and wagged a finger at him. "Naughty boy," she said, lightly grabbing him by the scrotum. "I said this was my cum."

"I believe I remember you saying something like that."

"And you didn't even ask me if I wanted some."

Max tried to stifle another smile. "Mom, would you like some of my cum?"

An earthy groan escaped Holly's throat. Biting her lip, she nodded slowly. "Mm-hmm, I would."

He sidled up to her, enveloping her in his arms. As he did so, his iron hardness poked her in the belly. "Well then, what would you like to do about that?"

Smiling, her tongue in-between her teeth, she gave him a quick peck on the lips. "Race you!" All at once, she pulled away from him and ran down the hall. Along the way, she yanked off her hoodie and squealed all the way to their bedroom.

Max couldn't help but watch her while she screamed like a banshee and smiled. "Oh, I am in trouble with this woman."

He kicked off his pants, pulled off his shirt, and followed.

And there she was, the picture of beauty and love. A messy bun on top of her head, tight black leggings hugging every curve, and the most perfect tits ever just waiting for him.

When he came through the doorway totally nude, she looked at him sharp. "Ooh, I like this outfit so much more than that other one."

"I dress for the occasion," he said.

Holly looked down at her leggings. "I guess that makes me overdressed."

Max lunged, scooping her legs up in his left arm, and securing her with his right. Cackling and kicking her legs, Holly squeezed tight against him, her sounds muffled against his shoulder. Despite knowing her his entire life, the intimate skin-to-skin contact with her was new, and every time it set his flesh and desire aflame.

Once he was over the bed, he began swinging her back and forth. "Heave! Ho!" At the apex of his arc, he dropped her onto the soft, messy bed, and she howled in laughter. Max grabbed her by the ankles and swung her around. Her legs spread and he reached down and grabbed her waistband, yanking down.

That was when he discovered she hadn't been wearing any panties all day.

"Nothing? At all?"

She shook her head, smiling, her tongue between her teeth. "It's a good thing I wore the black leggings," she said. "Also, you will want to wash your passenger seat, because I know I soaked through these."

He pulled her pants all the way off and tossed them onto the floor. On her back on the bed, her legs spread in the air, filling the room with the tantalizing scent of her wetness. He stood tall in front of her, his feet still firmly on the floor.

Grabbing her ankles, he brought both her feet to rest on top of his shoulders. Max tilted his head to her left foot and rubbed it with the side of his face, nuzzling her. Two lovers shared a knowing look.

All he had to do was grab her by the thighs and pull, and they would be one. But Max had other ideas.

The night before, Holly had said something about her never being a selfish lover, and in their short bonfire of sexual escapades, she had been anything but. And now, it was his turn.

Dropping to his knees, he did grab her by the thighs, pulling her close. Holly's voice deepened when she yelped in surprise, but then immediately changed to a whimper when Max plunged his hungry face into her soaking pussy.

It was heaven. Her taste, her aroma, the beautiful folds of her smooth skin. Exploring with his tongue, he touched her everywhere, from the bottom of her opening, around her swollen lips, to the top, paying special attention to her reddened clit.

"Oh, right there, yes, keep going," she panted, slapping her hands on top of his.

He continued, digging his fingers into her thighs to hold her in place, which was not easy, as Holly was bucking her hips all over.

"Fucking hell, Max, yes," she moaned, encouraging him to up the ante.

With his tongue, he parted her lips, licking them, and then was inside her. Dizzy from the sensory overload and the amazing pair of legs squeezing his head, Max extended his tongue farther. And that was when the moaning turned into a low growl. Alternating between slow and quick licks, Max made sure she never knew what he was going to do next.

Then he moved up, flicking his tongue back and forth on her clit, and inserted a finger into her welcoming pussy.

Holly laughed, her voice sultry. "Oh, kiddo, we are way past that." She reached down to lovingly move his hand out of the way.

"What are we--" Max couldn't finish his question, because she grabbed the back of his head and pulled his face right into her.

And then the grinding began.

Slickness spread all over his face as she bucked her pussy from his chin to his eyebrows. Her pace quickening, Max enjoyed the feeling of her body gliding to and fro, and relished the opportunity that she was facefucking him just as he had done to her yesterday.

"Max!" she cried out. "Oh... my... God..." Each word spaced out had its own lower groan until her entire body lurched at once on the bed, her legs squeezing his head so tight, he thought he might pass out in the best way imaginable.

Her whimpering moan continued for another few seconds, and then she gasped, her tensed body going limp.

Smiling, Max crawled up onto the bed and laid down next to her. While she stared at the ceiling with glassy eyes catching her breath, he watched the rhythmic movements of her chest, up and down, up and down.

"How'd I do?" he asked.

She laughed and looked at him. "'How'd I do?'" she repeated, then slapped his shoulder playfully. "I taught you not to be egotistical, but false modesty does not become you, either, kiddo."

"Thought I did okay," he said, grinning at her.

"Fucking hell, Max," she repeated, still breathing hard. "Yeah, I'll take some more of those down the line."

He turned onto his side and kissed her shoulder, placing his right hand onto her chest and gently, lovingly, gliding down from there to her belly, finally stopping at her beautiful trimmed patch. With a gentle rub, he traced his fingertips through her short, prickly pubic hair.

That elicited a contented sigh from his mom, and she placed a tender hand on top of his.

"I don't get to feel this very much," he said.

Holly closed her eyes. "Feel all you want, lover boy. I am all yours."

"Hey, and I am all yours, too," he said.

She smiled at him. "Unless some attractive Desi doctor decides she wants your cum."

"Yes, obviously unless that happens," he said, laughing.

His mom ran a hand through his vast mop of blond hair. "When are you going to get this cut?"

"I've been busy the last couple of days," he said.

"Not busy enough." She reached down and grabbed his erection. "What will it take to tame this?"

"Whatever it is, I'm excited for you to find out." Max leaned in, closing his eyes, and kissed his mom. A quick couple of kisses that turned into longer ones, that turned into longer ones.

"Max?" she asked. With his eyes closed, her voice sounded peculiar. Different.

"Yeah?" he responded.

"Oh, my God," the voice said.

Max's eyes flew open and he stared at Holly, whose expression mirrored his own.

She hadn't said anything.

Both of them flipped over onto their stomachs towards the sound.

His ex-girlfriend, Jess Mills, stood there in the doorway to their room. Her braided blonde ponytail rested on her shoulder while her face was awash with confusion. Max barely noticed the black tank top and ripped, frayed jeans hugging her hips.

They'd run into each other at campus the day before, their flirting picking right back up where their relationship had left off. She'd promised to call him.

"Oh. Shit," Holly said.

Both of them were on the bed, totally nude, Max rubbing at his own mother's mons pubis, while she slowly stroked his hard-on to end all hard-ons.

"Is this the change you were talking about?" Jess asked, her voice quaking.

"Uh, Jess, good to see you again, honey," Holly said, "but what are you doing in our house?"

Max's ex could only meagerly point towards the front of the home. "The door was wide open. I heard noises."

Both mother and son sucked in air through their teeth, then turned to one another. "Max, did we not close the door?"

He cringed, biting his lip. "I guess not?"

Holly sighed, smiling, and shook her head. "Then I guess we'd better get some clothes on." She slapped her son's bare ass. "Come on, Romeo."

"Mom," Max pleaded.

"Hey, I'm taking my medicine. I've got nothing to hide."

"Medicine?" Jess asked, still in the doorway.

"It's a long story," Holly said.

The two incestuous lovers rolled out of bed, not ashamed of their nakedness, but understanding the awkwardness of the situation.

They approached Jess, who regarded them with what could only be described as guarded apprehension.

"Honey, why don't we let Max get dressed, let me get dressed, then maybe we could all talk over some coffee? How does that sound?"

Timidly, Jess nodded. "Sounds good, Mrs. Johnson."

Holly barked out a quick laugh. "Kiddo, please, I think once you've seen my boobs, we're on a first name basis."

She cleared her throat and offered a quivering smile in return. "I guess so, huh? Sounds good, Holly."

"It does, Jess," she said. "Now, what say we regroup in the living room in about five minutes, with clothes. I'll get the coffee going and Max and I can try to explain what you just walked in on."

"Sure thing," Jess said.

"And while we're at it, can you close the front door? Lord knows we don't need the neighbors talking, am I right?"

***

7 minutes later

***

Clothes donned, coffee brewed, once-daily Intrusivan ingested.

"So it's because of that?" Jess asked, pointing at the orange bottle Holly had placed on the coffee table. Max had brought over a kitchen chair for her to sit while they talked, with him and his mom on their teal, faux-leather couch.

Holly bobbed her head back and forth while she hemmed and hawed. "It didn't make this happen, but it allowed for it to happen."

"But if I took it, would I try to fuck my dad?"

"No, no," Holly said, shaking her head.

"I mean, unless he took it, too?" Max suggested.

"Maybe?" Holly responded. "But Parvati did say we were the first incestuous couple."

"That's true," Max said, nodding in agreement.

"So, Max, when I ran into you on campus, you said you were going through some changes. This is what you were talking about, right?" Jess asked.

Holly slapped him in the shoulder and laughed. "You said something as lame as you were going through changes?"

"In my defense, yesterday was day two, and like Anika said--"

"Anika?" Holly said with a creeping smile, her eyebrow raised.

Max cleared his throat and hoped that the spreading warmth across his face wasn't as noticeable as he feared. "--and like Parvati said, we're still firmly in the truth-telling phase. 'Changes' was the first thing that came to mind."

"Uh-huh, all right, kiddo, I'll give you that one," Holly said.

"So how did this happen?" Jess asked.

"Anxiety runs in our family," Holly said. "Max and I have been on the same prescription for a while, but sometimes the body gets used to it, so you either increase the dosage or find something new."

"And your doctor gave you this?" Jess reached over to the coffee table and picked up the orange bottle, giving it a little shake. Pills rattled inside as she stared in wonder.

"She gave us that," Holly said.

"Okay, but what is this?"

Max leaned forward on the couch. "It's a very experimental medication aimed at breaking down the walls of anxiety and the hesitation that comes from it."

"So you were no longer hesitant about fucking each other?"

Max and Holly laughed, shaking their heads. "I got this," his mom said, patting him on the leg. "What it does is removes some of the very strong barriers that you have spent an entire life building up."

"Apparently in the first week, it acts almost like a truth serum," Max added. "Someone asks you a question, and the first thing you think of, you say. And you can't stop it, because by the time the thought even crosses your mind, you've already said it out loud."

"Yesterday morning, I saw Max shirtless and I... may have made a comment about his body," Holly said.

"Okay, that, I understand," Jess said, nodding. "It's a pretty good body."

"Mmm," Holly murmured, biting her lip. "You have no idea."

A wicked grin widened across Jess's face. "Oh, but I do."

Holly gasped. "That's right! We'll have to swap stories sometime."

"Okay, okay," Max interrupted. "I'm good with a lot of things right now and even I think this is getting a little weird."

Holly and Jess laughed. His mom reached for his shoulder and gave him a little push. "Oh, knock it off. It doesn't have to be weird. Just two beautiful women admiring the body of a man who's put a lot of work into it."

"Nothing wrong with that," Jess said, sipping her coffee. "One question, though."

"Shoot," Max said.

"Is it permanent?"

"Us or the medicine?" he asked.

Jess scrunched her face in thought. "Both."

He and his mom turned to each other and locked hands. "As my mom, I hope she knows and understands the amount of love and appreciation I have for her. That's permanent," Max said. "But if we stopped taking the medication? The more... amorous feelings? Mom?"

She shook her head. "Just like with any medication, stands to reason once you stop, the effects wear off."

"How long did it take for you to start feeling... whatever you felt?" Jess asked.

Max exhaled a deep breath. "A few hours, I guess. I took it in the afternoon after classes." He looked at his mom. "Then when we were watching TV--"

Holly laughed. "Oh, my God, that's right. You tried to hide an orgasm and you launched food all over the living room."

Jess shot him a curious look. "It gave you an orgasm?"

Holly leaned forward. "Oh, honey, it does," she said, her voice very low.

Rattling the pill bottle some more, Jess nodded her head. "Okay," she said, finally, with an air of certainty.

"Okay, what?" Max asked, perplexed.

"Fuck it. I'm in." And in one smooth motion, Jess twisted off the cap of the bottle and popped an Intrusivan pill, chewing it down. Max leapt from the couch, but it was too late. Her face contorted in disgust.

"Oh!" Holly exclaimed in surprise. "Honey, maybe we should've talked about that first."

"Too late. I'm sure," Jess said, still chewing. "Blech, that's terrible." She set the pills back on the table and reached for her coffee, taking a sip.

Max and Holly exchanged a concerned look.

Jess readjusted herself in her chair. "Max, I messed things up before. I'd like a second chance."

"Okay?" Max asked. "But you don't have to prove anything. Your parents divorced. Your dad knocked someone up."

"Oh, classy," Holly hissed.

Jess smirked and pointed at Max. "That's exactly what he said."

"The point is that I understand where you were coming from. You explained everything."

"Yes, but now I have to compete with her," Jess said, pointing at Holly. "She's gorgeous and accomplished and experienced. I'll do whatever I can to level the playing field."

"Oh, honey," Holly said. She stood from the couch and walked to Jess, wrapping her in a hug, before kneeling to the floor. "You don't have to compete. No matter what is going on between me and Max, I'm still his mom. I want him to find someone he can share his life with, someone he can start a family with."

Jess sniffed and wiped at her eye.

Holly reached up and covered the younger girl's hands with her own. "I've seen the way you two look at each other."

"Thank you, Mrs. Johnson."

"I told you, call me Holly," she said, smiling.

Max reached for his coffee on the table and brought it to his lips. Closing his eyes, he inhaled the aroma. It was really good coffee. Max took a sip.

"Thanks, Holly," Jess said. "You have really great boobs."

Max turned and spit his coffee away from the other two women.

"I'm sorry, hun?" Holly asked. "Come again?"

"I hope to," Jess said.