A New Prescription Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, noo," Max said.

His mom shot him a confused look. All he could do was shrug.

Holly scooched closer to her. "Jess, sweetheart, did you say anything just now?"

She frowned and shook her head. "No, why?"

"Why is it working so fast?" Holly asked.

Max's mouth was agape while he searched for answers. "She chewed it. Maybe that affects it somehow?"

"What's working?" Jess asked.

"You just told my mom she has really great boobs," Max said.

Jess darkened to a deep crimson. "No, I didn't." Her voice was small and full of doubt.

"Oh, no, it's fine," Max said. "She really does."

Holly squeezed Jess's hands. "Do you have any classes scheduled today? Work? Any appointments?"

"No, today was free. That's why I was able to stop by here. Then I saw your hand around Max's dick, and I just really wanted it in my mouth again."

Groaning, Max hit his knee with his fist several times.

Holly made a face at her son. "What's the problem? So do I."

"She's going to start feeling very warm very soon."

"It is so hot in here, you guys," Jess said. "I didn't want to be rude, but I'm burning up."

"Okay, let's get you some water, kiddo," Holly said. "Max?"

"Sure thing, mom," he said, getting up for the kitchen. He did not get far.

"And my mouth is tingling," Jess said, opening and closing her jaw. Then she looked at her hands. "My fingers are tingling."

"Oh, Max, it's about to happen."

"What's about to haaa..." Jess trailed off, her eyes suddenly big, her pupils shrinking. She lurched in her chair, her braid flying. Jess's left hand seized Holly's arm so hard, her knuckles were white. Grinding her thighs together, Jess squirmed as a low moan emanated from her open mouth.

A bright flush crept over her face and beads of sweat broke out across Jess's forehead.

Max went to grab her free hand, but just as he moved, Jess latched it onto Holly's arm. Moaning, she held on to his mom's arm like a roller coaster lap bar. Holly smiled at her and put her free hand over the girl's.

The two women locked eyes as the orgasming girl's face contorted into sheer ecstasy. Jess rolled her head back in her chair and tensed up. The noise emanating from her throat had turned into a barely controlled whimpering.

Watching his mom lock eyes with his ex as she climaxed in their living room was definitely having an effect on Max. Already, his hard-on pushed against his pants, seeking release.

All at once, Jess half-yelled, half-gasped in the chair, and then her entire body went lax. Shuddering, she gulped for air, but she maintained her tight grip on Holly.

"What... what..." Jess panted, her eyes wild.

Holly smiled and patted the back of the younger girl's sweating hand. "Welcome to Intrusivan, Jess."

"I never want to stop cumming," she said.

"I think I--" Max started, but was interrupted by Jess grabbing Holly by the top of her shirt and hastily pulling her in for a kiss. His mom made a quick, surprised sound before Jess's lips and tongue muted her.

"Oh," Max said, staring at the embracing women. It only took a second for Holly's surprised eyes to relax, and then close, returning the kiss.

What was it that his mom had said to him at Parvati's office? "Riding the same wave as you. Let's go surfing."

At the convergence of fantasy and taboo, a million possibilities raced through his head.

Mid-kiss, and without looking away, Jess flung her arm at him, pointing. "You."

"Me?" Max asked, pointing at himself.

"Strip. Now."

Still trying to accept the reality of what was before him, Max hesitated. Which, he understood, medically, shouldn't have been impossible. It was that much of a brain breaker.

Holly pulled herself away from Jess long enough to say, "You heard the woman. You. Strip. Now."

That was all he needed to hear.

His shirt was up and over his head in an instant. While he was working on getting his pants down and somewhere into the stratosphere, never to be seen again, Holly leaned back in toward Jess, who leaned away.

"Nuh-uh," Jess said, wagging a finger at her. "Now you."

Holly didn't need to be told twice. Her oversized crimson hoodie was off in a speed record, giving Max's pants in the stratosphere a run for its money.

"Jesus Christ, Mrs. Johnson," Jess said, motioning at the newly freed tits.

"How many times do I have to tell you to call me Holly?" she asked.

"But calling you Mrs. Johnson sounds kinkier," Jess said, biting her lip.

"Oh, I think I like that," Holly said, cozying up to her.

Jess reached up and cupped Holly's supple tits, kneading them. Max's mom leaned her head back, moaning at the attention, and reached for Jess's wrists.

Jess pulled back. "Just, real quick," she said, turning to Max, who was somehow, stupidly, still partially clothed. "Why aren't you naked yet?"

"Enjoying the show," Max said before he could even think of a response.

"Do you know how perfect these are?" Jess said, rubbing Holly again. "Do you?"

"I recently became aware," Max said.

Jess turned back to Holly and stared at them. "I just... they make me want to..." Without warning, she plunged her face directly into the perfect pair, shaking her head back and forth, making raspberry sounds.

Holly shrieked in surprise, but once she realized she was being motorboated, laughed in glee.

Jess pulled her face away, just long enough to bark out another command. "Max! Get in here!"

Trying to stifle her giggling, Holly covered her mouth.

Down to just his underwear, Max closed the distance to his mom. God, she was beautiful. Her love and her laugh were infectious. And he was going to motorboat her.

Like Jess, Max plunged his face directly into Holly's tits, throwing his face around and making noises. She was laughing so hard, she had to wrap her arms around her shirtless son to keep from falling down.

When he was done, instead of pulling away, Max transitioned into kissing each breast, one after the other, and then going for her nipples.

Immediately, the arms around here were no longer for support, but in passion, and the laughing turned to soft moans.

He remained latched onto her, his tongue flicking his mom's nipple back and forth. With his hands free, he reached down to her sides and grabbed at the waistband of her black leggings, pulling them down over her curving hips.

As he did, the only complication was that she continued to grind against the massive tentpole in his underwear.

When his aching cock finally got out of the way, as he pulled the pants down around her thighs, Holly lifted each leg so that her son could fully remove them.

Once all of her clothes were in a pile, she pulled away from Max. "I think we're leaving our guest out."

"Not at all," Jess said. And then her black tank top joined the clothes pile, as well. Her white bra bulged at the seams trying to keep her tits in line. Max remembered them fondly.

For whatever reason, he only just then saw the pale outlines across her arms and chest where a shirt would typically cover.

"Is that a farmer's tan?" Max asked.

Jess laughed and rolled her eyes. "Ugh, yes, I haven't been able to get outside to tan much."

"That braid, though..." Max said.

She held it up, the end dangling out of her hand. "You like?"

"I like," he said, nodding.

With Jess down to just her bra and ripped, frayed jean shorts, Max's erection was reaching critical mass. He pulled his underwear down to his ankles and kicked them into living room areas unknown. They were paid no attention, because just as he did this, Jess unhooked her bra and pulled it away.

Her 18-year-old tits were round and firm, with her puffy pink nipples the star attractions.

Holly gasped. "Jess, oh, my God, you're beautiful."

"Thanks, Mrs. Johnson," she said, holding her hands behind her back and swaying her chest back and forth.

A shudder escaped Holly's lips, and she leaned into her son's ear and whispered. "Oh, she's good."

Max shook his head. "You have no idea."

From behind her son, Holly reached around, placing her palm on his defined chest. Slowly, she lowered it, over his abs, trailing her fingertips behind. Goosebumps popped up across Max's arms and neck.

When at last she reached his manhood, she softly took it into her hand, giving it a few strokes. "Is this what you've been missing, Jess?"

"It is, Mrs. Johnson."

"You still want it in your mouth?"

"I do, Mrs. Johnson."

"What are you waiting for?"

Jess's eyes went wide, hungry, and she dove for Max. Immediately, she took all of him into her mouth. Max gasped, but remained standing. Her tongue danced around his shaft and her mouth lubricated him with copious saliva.

"She just took that whole thing," Holly said, awed.

"Yeah," Max said, breathing heavily. "She's very good at what she does."

Warmth from her mouth, added to the fun of their reunion, was already putting Max dangerously close to climax. Without realizing it, his hips were bucking back and forth to Jess's bobbing head.

Both of his mom's arms remained wrapped around his chest, her open hands rubbing at his skin. Electricity surged wherever she touched, reaching out and spreading warmth. Then her lips caressed his neck, down to his shoulders, and he knew the point of no return was upon him.

Thrusting his hips, he grunted with every pass Jess took over his cock. He reached down and grabbed her braid, squeezing. In turn, she moaned and went into overdrive.

"Jess," he stammered.

Pleasure from within him exploded out, and as his cum splashed against the inside of Jess's mouth, he closed his eyes and reveled in the orgasm.

Spurt after spurt filled her mouth, and she hungrily accepted every ounce, letting nothing go to waste.

Every new explosion onto her tongue was another reason for her to ravenously suck and squeeze him, milking him for every drop.

As the orgasm winded down, Max's tensed muscles relaxed. Then there was a tongue on his ear. Not ready for it, he gasped.

"That's two you owe me, mister," his mom whispered from behind. "And you better believe I'll be getting my cum."

He leaned his head back into her, and she nuzzled against his blond hair. Max reached behind to grab the back of her head, keeping her close.

Holly rubbed her face against him, purring.

And then Jess was standing up, pressing against him, as well. Sandwiched between the two wonderful women, Max would never understand how he got to be so lucky.

"I have missed that dick in my mouth," Jess said, rubbing her face against his chest.

"Believe me, I missed you, too," Max said, taking his free hand and placing it against the back of her head.

"In honor of this reunion," Holly said, "Jess, would you like to continue reacquainting yourself with this magnificent specimen?" She reached down and gave his still-hard, slick member a couple of loving strokes.

Jess gave Max a contemplative look, biting at the corner of her mouth. "You know, Mrs. Johnson, as much as I would love to have him back inside me, that's not the throne I want right now."

"Oh?" Holly asked, raising a quizzical eyebrow.

"There's one throne my body's been aching to sit back on," she said.

Max's breath quickened, as did his heart rate. "Oh, my God," he whispered, his eyes as big as dinner plates.

Jess nodded slowly. "That's the one." She reached down and undid her jean shorts, wiggling out of them, shaking her hips back and forth as they went. Those curvy, full hips that he could just grab and squeeze and hold onto for the rest of his life.

As they fell to the ground, her smooth, shaved mound was exposed to both of them, and a million brilliant memories flashed through Max's head. Her thighs, thick and powerful, squeezing his face as she rode him. That wetness that covered him when she was satiated.

"So far, buster," Holly said to her son, "your taste in women is impeccable."

"I had a really good example at home," he said.

Holly nodded and smiled. "Just so you know, flattery will absolutely get you whatever you want from me."

"There's so much I want, mom."

"There's so much to give, Max," she cooed.

Jess embraced the mother and son, their naked bodies as one. On her tiptoes, she kissed Max, sending a wave of heat and electricity through his body. As their lips touched and tongues played, a pair of content moans escaped from both of them.

Max began grinding against Jess's body, and Holly reached up, placing her hands on the back of their heads. "You both are so beautiful."

Jess purred and pulled away from Max, placing a hand on Holly's cheek. "So you are, Mrs. Johnson."

"What say we take this to the bedroom?" Holly asked. Then she leaned in and gave Jess a quick peck on the lips. "Race you!" she said, slapping both bare asses in front of her.

As she ran away down the hall laughing, Jess turned to Max, grinning. "She do that a lot?"

Max laughed. "Jess, it's already the second time today."

"What a woman," she said, taking a deep, appreciative breath. "Anyway, race you!" Then she slapped Max's bare ass and ran down the hallway, giggling.

"Oh, no you don't," Max said, chasing after her. He loved chasing after this beautiful woman, but having his rock-hard cock bouncing back and forth definitely felt bizarre.

As they went through the doorway, Max threw his big arms around Jess and picked her up from behind, his prick poking her in the back.

She squealed and kicked her legs, and Holly, already on the bed, was laughing, too. "So that's what it looks like," she said.

Much like he'd done with his mother earlier, Max tossed Jess onto the bed, and he hopped on after her. All three of them knew their assigned roles.

Once he was on his back, his mom climbed over him, straddling his dick, just waiting for it to be inside her. Jess crawled on her knees up to Max's face. Hovering above, she looked down at him, her eyes gleaming with mischief.

And he looked up at her and, for the first time in almost half a year, the soaking pussy that rode his face like he was a bull.

"I've got some lost time to make up for," she said.

Stealing a line from his mom, Max grabbed her hips. "Baby, why are you still talking?"

Just as she lowered herself, Holly guided herself onto him, as well. Three contented people, three contented moans of pleasure.

The intimate contours of his mom sliding onto his hardness, a mix of warmth and wetness, drove him wild. Through a mix of some bouncing, some grinding, Holly used his cock like the ultimate sex toy.

"Your cock, Max, my God," Holly moaned.

"Isn't it the greatest?" Jess asked, panting.

With the feast that was upon his face, Max and his tongue tried to keep up with Jess's movements as she bucked back and forth on his face, using its topography for her ultimate pleasure.

Getting to taste her again was both arousing and comforting, and her soft skin against his was like going home again. And it felt like as far as she was concerned, riding his face was like riding a bike. Whimpering as she went, she sped up, slowed down, gyrated, and grinded as she needed to.

He was at her mercy and wouldn't have it any other way.

Holly's animalistic groans escalated as she neared her orgasm. Even with Jess on top of him, Max heard everything.

With every drop onto his cock, every time she took him fully in, "Max, Max, Max, fuck, fuck, fuck." Not a scream, not a whisper, but like he was fucking the words right out of her.

He couldn't say anything with Jess's grinding cunt on his face, so all he could respond with were hip thrusts in time with his mom.

"That's it," she said. "That's it, that's it, fill me up." The sound of her slapping tits amplified her desperation, and then it was the sound of hip against hip. And then nothing, as her thighs tightened around his body, and the quivering of her voice ratcheted up.

When her body let up, his mom was left gasping, placing her hands on his chest for stability. With a triumphant thrust against him, Holly let out an exultant scream. "I. Love. This. Cock." Each word, followed by an additional thrust.

Still squeezing his dick, Holly rested a moment to catch her breath, and then Max was able to concentrate on the pussy dripping all over his mouth. The two of them had a rhythm for this. Max could try to lick and suck, but this was not him eating her out. He would do plenty of that later.

For Jess, it was about the power of literally rubbing it into his face and the pleasure from that. And for Max, well, it was also all about her power of literally rubbing it into his face.

As the pitch of her whimpering increased, so did the pace at which she fucked his face. Her hands slammed onto the headboard, groaning in primal lust. Looking up, Max reveled in it all as her tits struggled to keep up with her hips.

And when at last all her rapid motion came to a stop, her thighs clamped down on his face like a vice. All her pressure, weight, and power threatened him with unconsciousness, but Max stayed with it. Jess's body arched to a standstill.

When she finally gasped, she collapsed off of him, rolling over in the bed. Her breathing was ragged and quick. Once more, she rolled over, but this time onto his chest, her head over his rapidly beating heart. Jess gave him a couple of light pats on his ribs.

"Okay, okay, Max, fair's fair," she said. "I gotta work back up to that. I'm gonna tap out real quick, Mrs. Johnson. He's all yours."

Max and Holly exchanged a lustful gaze. "And then there were two," his mom said.

"Race you," Max said, slapping her ass.

"Oh!" she squealed, her body arching in surprise.

He grabbed on to his mom's hips and began thrusting back up into her again. The new round of fucking started off a new round of moans from Holly, but this time, she had a mission.

"Come on, Max, fuck me," she said. "Fuck you mother! You owe me your cum."

Her pussy tightened around his cock, milking his precum.

"Give me your cum," she repeated. And then she lowered herself over his body, mindfully sidestepping the exhausted Jess. She didn't stop until her mouth was just on his ear, her rapid breathing sending goosebumps all over his body.

Then a tongue was in his ear. "Fuck me, Max," she whispered. "Cum in me. Breed. Me."

Max heard those words and it was all over for him. One final thrust deep into his mom and the explosion of pleasure took over. Wrapping his arms around her, he held her tightly as the orgasm blinded him. Pulse after pulse from his cock, the cum shot out and into her, claiming her womb as his.

Contractions from her pussy ensured not a drop stayed in him. Max shuddered from the sensation.

"I told you, your cum belongs to me, Max," she said. "It belongs in me."

"I think..." he stammered. "I think I will take counsel's advice on this."

"Such a smart boy I raised," she said.

It wasn't until his vision began to clear that he felt the overflow spill out from her. Both of them were breathing hard.

Gasping, Max tried talking again. "Remember our first time together, when I spanked you?"

"I sure do," she purred, rubbing against her son some more.

"Apparently the idea of breeding you does the same thing for me," he said.

"Oh, I will write that down for later," Holly said.

"Me, too," Jess wheezed. "I'll write that down, too."

Holly laughed. "Apparently we're all just gonna be pregnant around here."

Max's cock, still nestled inside his mom's cunt, twitched.

"Well, then," Holly said, giving her son an impressed look.

"Well, then," Max said.

Holly lowered her head against her son's. "I don't want to get off yet."

"My cum and cock belong to you," he said.

"And her," Holly said, nudging her head against Jess.

"I belong to both of you," Max said. He leaned in and kissed his mom's sweating forehead, and then turned to Jess and kissed her hair. "My women."