A New Prescription Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I now pronounce you husband and wife," the woman said. "You may kiss the bride."

And, boy, did he ever.

***

As the newlyweds exited the government building, Holly jumped onto her husband, wrapping arms and legs around him. She squealed in joy and littered his face in kisses. After each planted kiss, she hammered out a quick, "I love you."

Struggling to see where he was going, Max couldn't even respond to her kisses. Just as he tried, she had moved on to a new spot on his face. "I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you," she said.

In the parking lot, their welcome wagon awaited them. Jess and Sarah were dressed in teal bridesmaids dresses, while Parvati had opted for a teal silk lehenga, which showcased her beautiful arms and stomach. Max's fiancée had curled her blonde hair into golden tendrils, which cascaded across her bare shoulders.

His sister, back to her original blonde, had spent the last few months growing her hair out. Layered and shoulder length, she was beautiful and beaming. And while part of him did miss her short black styling, Max was just happy to see her happy.

Sarah and Jess jumped with excitement as the newlyweds neared, throwing white flower petals into the air.

"Congratulations!" they shouted in unison.

Max's head spun with excitement, confusion, and emotion.

"She bribed them," he said, dumbfounded.

"Yes, husband," Holly said, planting her feet back down on terra firma.

"I didn't know you were gonna do that," Max said.

"You were already so uncomfortable with forging documents, I didn't want to trouble you with a little municipal corruption, as well," she said.

"If it's any consolation," Parvati said, "it was my idea. You would be shocked how far bribery will get you in this city."

"I don't think I am anymore," Max said, rubbing the back of his head.

"Oh, by the way, thank you for allowing me to be your ring bearer." Parvati produced a small, velvet-lined black box and handed it to the new husband.

Confused, Max accepted the box. When he opened it, he found two gold wedding bands inside.

"Oh, wow," he said. "Where did these come from?"

"I took the initiative," Sarah said. "You two can grab something fancy later, but if you're getting married, you need rings."

"How do you know my ring size?" Max asked. "I don't even know my ring size."

"Women know these things, dummy," she teased.

Holly elbowed her son in the ribs. "C'mon, husband, make an honest woman of me."

Taking the smaller of the two rings in his hand, Max rolled it back and forth between his finger and thumb, getting a feel for its smooth surface.

His mom extended her left hand out to him, fingers outstretched. Time slowed for Max as he cemented the moment into his memory forever. Sliding the gold ring onto her finger, he whispered, "I do."

Taking her turn, Holly picked up the remaining ring. With her free hand, she braced Max's wrist, and slid the ring onto his finger, wiggling it a bit over his knuckle. "I do," she whispered.

All three of their guests were wiping away tears as the husband and wife embraced once more. Sealing their marriage with yet another kiss, this one a bit more intimate than the one they had shared inside.

Just as the urge to fulfill his husbandly duties seized Max's loins, his mom ended the kiss, breaking away. Holly turned to Jess and motioned with her hand.

"Oh, right!" Jess fished around her matching teal clutch and pulled something out of it. Smiling radiantly, she handed it over to Holly. "I'm jealous."

The new bride gave her fiancée a quick peck on the lips, and then whispered something into her ear. Whatever she said made Jess smile.

Turning back to her husband, Holly stood up straight. "Kiddo, this whole thing has been unconventional, to say the least."

"To say the least," he agreed.

"I know this isn't a conventional wedding, either. There aren't any buffets or cakes or bad DJs," she said. She took Max's hand and placed the item into his hand. "But when I saw this, I knew I had to give it to you."

A small present, wrapped with a bow, rested in his hand. "Mom," he said, giving her a look.

"I know, I know." She raised her hands apologetically. "From your new wife. I hope you like it."

Sneaking a peek at the other three women, each met his eye with their own enormous grins.

Okay, so apparently they know what it is, he thought.

Tugging at the bow, Max tore the gift wrap, eager to see what was inside. As he ripped the paper, his new wedding ring made itself known against his other fingers. He loved it, but it would take some getting used to.

Max looked at the box in confusion. Under the wrapping paper was another black, velvet box, similar to the one their rings had been in, but bigger; large enough to fit a bracelet or necklace or bangle.

What did she get me? he thought.

Locking eyes with his bride just as he opened it, she bit her lip, anxiously awaiting his response. When his eyes fell upon the contents, a flurry of emotions hit him in the blink of an eye.

First, confusion. Then understanding.

Bullshit. No way, quickly followed.

"What," he reflexively said.

In his hands, he held a pregnancy test, with the results showing a bright pink plus sign.

"Is this for real?" Max said, his heart already swelling.

"Sure is, kiddo," Holly said.

"We're gonna have a baby?"

"We're gonna have--"

In an instant, he wrapped her up in his arms, Max screaming in celebration. Lifting her off the ground, the newlyweds spun as the expectant father hooted and hollered with his wife. Holly giggled at her son's excitement.

Carrying her with him, Max went up to each of the other women. "I'm gonna be a dad! Sarah! You're gonna be an aunt! Or a sister! I don't know, this is all a little weird!"

The jovial madman rejoiced for another minute or so until Holly patted him on the shoulders to let her down. Once back on the pavement, he continued to hold her tight and wrapped her into another kiss.

"I'm not gonna fuck this up," he whispered.

Holly ran her hand along the side of his face. "Impossible," she said.

Max snickered. "No, that was to reassure myself. But to you, too, mom, I'm not gonna fuck this up."

"I know you won't, baby," she said. "You are a good man. And you will be a great dad."

"We're gonna have to get this house built," he said. "Shit, what time is it?"

Holly pulled out her phone to check. "We should already be gone."

"Double shit," Max said. "Okay, time to change, everyone. We've got a plane to catch."

***

Twenty-four hours, several states, and one plane trip later, the five of them stood in the woods at the end of a long dirt road off a highway. Trees reached heights between fifty and a hundred feet tall, blocking out the sun. Pine needles covered the ground, cushioning their footsteps.

Dressed for the winter outdoors, the women all wore variations of insulated leggings, puffy winter jackets, boots, and knitted caps. Likewise, Max remained toasty in his beanie, plaid flannel coat, fleece-lined waterproof pants, and hiking boots.

Flat, wooded, secluded, and priced to sell, after a half hour of walking around, each of them were convinced it was the site of their future home.

"This is... incredible," Max said, looking up in awe at the dense forest around them. Cupping his hands to his mouth, he shouted out. "Hello!"

Like the misty cloud from his breath, the words disappeared into thin air.

Holly did the same. "I fucked my son!"

Laughter erupted, drowning out any echoes.

"Damn, Mrs. Johnson, I'd say we could just about do anything out here," Jess said.

Holly replied with a firm smack on her fiancée's ass. "You'd better believe it, girl."

Jess wiggled her ass back and giggled.

"What sort of timeline would we be looking at?" Parvati asked.

"That's a good question," Max said. "Mom?"

His mom chewed at the inside of her cheek while she thought, her nose crinkled and brow furrowed. The winter air chilled her face, making her nose and cheeks rosy. Max was certain he'd never been more in love with her than at that moment.

"If everything goes smoothly, and I mean everything," she said, hesitating a moment more, crunching numbers in her head, "a year, probably year and a half."

From behind, Max swept in on his mom, placing his hands on her belly. "So this little chipmunk will be up and around by then."

"Oh, definitely," she said, nuzzling the back of her head into her son's chest.

Jess raised her hand. "And hopefully by then, I've got my own bun in the oven."

Without thinking, Max pushed his hips into his mom's backside.

"You'll have no complaints out of him," Holly said, laughing.

Sarah cozied up to Parvati and hugged her. "Well, if I'm out in this cold much longer, you'll be getting complaints out of me," Jess said.

"Come here, jaanu," Parvati said, squeezing her tight. "I'll keep you warm."

With her arms folded tight, Jess waddled over to Max and Holly. "I'm cold, too, Mrs. Johnson. Will you keep me warm?"

"Get over here, girl," Holly said.

When the three of them were together again, Max's mom remained in place, with her back against Max's chest, but wrapped one of her legs around Jess's waist.

Max lowered his head down to his mom's ear. "This place feels right, right?" he whispered.

"It does," she whispered back. "I can't describe it, but it does."

"Then let's get back to the rental and get our butts back into the warm hotel room," he said.

"And hot tub?" Jess asked.

"Oh, I am using that hot tub tonight," Holly said.

"Clothing optional?" Jess asked.

"On the contrary," Holly said. "Tits mandatory."

Jess gave a victorious fist pump. "Yes!"

"Alright," Max said, speaking up. "Back to the car, everyone!" But when he went to turn and leave, he found himself stuck in place. Neither woman was letting go.

"You're warm," Jess said through chattering teeth.

Parvati wasn't faring any better. "Come on, jaanu, one step at a time."

"But it's so cold and you're so warm," Sarah whined.

"I'd say just leave them here, but I don't think they're letting go," Max called to Parvati.

"Every doctor for themselves!" Parvati shouted. Sarah screamed and doubled over as she was tickled into submission.

Max shot a look at his mom.

"Don't even think about it, husband," Holly said.

"Wouldn't dream of it," Max said. He raised her mouth to his and kissed her, sharing the warmth of her lips and the cold of her skin. Distraction achieved. He immediately tickled her.

Shrieking, Holly laughed. "Max!"

"Every man for himself!" he shouted as he broke free.

"Divorce is still on the table!" his mom shouted at him.

While his mom-wife yelled behind him, Max got to the car and started the ignition. Thick waves of heat poured from the vents. He looked at Parvati in the passenger seat. "Think warming up the car will buy us some love?"

"Most certainly not," Parvati said, shaking her head. "But I'm always up for whatever punishments your sister doles out."

***

Finally back at their spacious penthouse suite, winter garb was shed for birthday suits. The bevy of bouncing and jiggling body parts proved too much for Max, and his firm erection proclaimed to everyone his satisfaction of the view.

Jess, Parvati, and Sarah slipped into the hot tub, with the bubbly water obscuring their shapely forms. However, when Holly joined them, just as she dipped her toes in, she froze. "Oh, fuck me," she said.

Max was right behind her, towels in hand. "What's wrong?"

"I'm pregnant," Holly said.

"And?" Max asked.

"Hot tubs aren't good for the baby," she said, her hand resting on her stomach.

"Oh, shit, I totally forgot," Parvati said, hands on her mouth, horrified.

"What's wrong with the hot tub?" Max asked.

"It'll raise her core temperature," Parvati said. "That can have several adverse effects on the baby so early in the term."

"Well, fuck," Max said.

Holly rubbed his shoulder. "That's fine, kiddo. You guys hop in. I'll dip my toes for a few minutes."

"That's not as fun, though," Max said, holding his mom.

"Not every aspect of pregnancy is a day at the beach," she said. "Anyway, you guys relax, I'll order some pizzas."

"Warm baths are okay," Parvati said. "Not hot, but warm."

"Plenty of time for those later," Holly said.

"I"ve got an idea," Max said. "Go dip your toes. I'll get the rest ready."

"I'm fine," she insisted.

Max gave her firm ass a quick spank. "Listen to your husband."

A quick shudder ran through Holly's body. "Yes, husband," she said, her tone nothing if not coquettish. Sitting at the edge of the hot tub, she dipped her slender legs into the hot water, moving them around.

Elsewhere in the room, Max was moving, ignoring his nakedness, but still somewhat aware of how awkward it was walking around with a full raging hard-on. His dick bounced to and fro with every step, and he couldn't help but feel like some sort of primitive caveman.

Caveman Max need bonk, he thought.

He grabbed two lounge chairs from the living room. Dragging them back, he placed them near the hot tub with the front ends facing each other. Touching together, they formed a small little raised cot. Another quick trip to one of the bathrooms and he returned with a fluffy white robe, a towel, and two fleece-lined fuzzy slippers.

"What is all this?" Holly asked.

"You can't get in the hot tub, but you can still have a spa day," Max said. "Let me grab a pillow or two, and then you can rest in the chairs with your feet up, cozy, scrolling all the Instagram or TikTok you can handle."

"Or pizza places," Sarah added.

"Yes, also important," Max said, pointing and acknowledging his sister. "Don't forget nearby pizza places."

Holly laughed and rolled her eyes. "Thank you, dear."

"Thank you, dear," Max said. "All the baby stuff is new for me."

"You'll catch on quick. Don't worry." With her finger, she tapped her lips. "Now come give your wife a kiss."

Max knelt down onto one knee, still holding all the spa gear, and kissed his mom. As she opened her mouth, he opened his. Their tongues met and mingled, and Max's fleeting erection charged back to life.

With hormones surging, he moaned and leaned into the kiss. As her fingers wrapped around his cock, slowly stroking back and forth, his hips yearned for her.

"Mmm, ladies, I think I need my husband to help me with something in the bedroom," his mom said.

Even as the other three women hooted and hollered, Max threw the robe, slippers, and towel to the side. Standing, he helped Holly to her feet.

A salacious grin broke out across her face. "I think I'd like to be carried."

"Whatever my wife wants." Max grabbed his mom's ass and hoisted her into the air. After her legs securely locked around his midsection, he gently guided her down onto his cock.

Holly uttered a most satisfied moan as she slid onto him with ease.

"Well, now I'm jealous," Jess whined from the hot tub.

Parvati slid through the water behind her, wrapping arms around the pouting blonde. "Don't worry, my beautiful. I'm sure Sarah and I can put you through some paces."

Jess's face lit up instantly. "Okay, bye, you two!" she said, waving them away.

"Go easy on them, girl," Holly said, even as she gyrated into Max.

"They knew what they were getting into," Jess said. Then she was turning around, pouncing onto the brown-skinned beauty.

Momentarily distracted, Max didn't notice when his mom had turned her attention back to him. "Bedroom. Now," she said.

"Yes, ma'am."

Every step along the way was an extra bounce into her, and both of them played into it. By the time they'd reached the bed, his mom was solidly fucking him. As she grunted into him, small beads of sweat broke out across her forehead.

"Fuck me against the wall," she demanded.

Without a word, Max aimed for the closest wall and set his wife against it. She tightened her legs around him. Using the wall as a backstop, Max thrust into her, pulled out his full length, and rammed back into her.

While he concentrated on her, she went to town on him. Pulling him close, she decorated his neck with kisses, both quick and passionate. Using her nails, she dug into the skin of his back. Not too hard, but the small amount of pain drove Max wild.

With his pace quickening, Holly tilted her head back against the wall. "Fuck me, Max! Fuck me! Use me, own me, I'm yours!"

And then she squeezed him hard, all at once, and cried out as the orgasm exploded throughout.

Breathing heavy, her head fell onto his shoulder, and for the first time, Max realized he was sweating, too.

"Jesus Christ, kiddo," she panted. "I swear to God, the fuckings you've given me are better than anything anyone else will ever get."

"Only the best for you," Max said, smiling through deep breaths.

"Okay, so now," she said, panting, "I want you to set me down on that bed. I'm going to stick and wiggle my ass up in the air, and I want to you give me an absolutely prehistoric fucking."

Max's eyes lit up. "I can do that."

"No, no, no, whatever you're thinking, double it. Triple it." She held his face with both hands and locked eyes with him. "I need you to fuck me. Your mom is aching for your cock, do you understand me?"

Max looked back at her. "I understand."

"Good." She patted his ass. "Now if you'll let me down so I can go over there and present myself to you."

His cock twitched inside her with a carnal hunger.

"Now, now, naughty boy," she said, shaking a finger back and forth at him.

He growled, but pulled her off him and set her to the floor. His plan was already set. If she wanted a fucking for the ages, he'd give it to her.

As if she were a lithe forest nymph, Holly crossed the distance to the bed with grace, swimming through the air. Continuing to put on a show, she set her hands down on the edge of the bed and arched her back, stealing a glance at him.

Then, methodically, arm by arm and leg by leg, she crawled to the middle of the bed. Her upper torso fell to the sheets, with her glistening sex right up in the air. Quickly wiggling it in temptation, her swollen pussy called to him.

Pressure surged within Max, and a lust he hadn't previously known threatened to shut off the rest of his brain. Between deep breaths, he walked over to his prize, his offering, his wife.

Taking fistfulls of the bedsheet, he pulled hard, right out from under his mom. Falling to her side, she laughed and rolled over. "What are you doing?"

He twirled the bedsheet around and around, until it was a thick rope. "Back on your knees," Max commanded.

"Oh!" Holly yelped. "Yes, sir."

Resuming her position, her ass high in the air, Max got onto the bed behind her, their sex almost touching. Looping one side of the bedsheet under her waist and hips, Max grabbed the other side. Once his reins were in place, he wrapped each end around his hands and forearms, giving him unquestionable control of them.

Mounting himself right at her entrance, Max pushed into her just until his tip was through. She moaned in pleasure. And then he pulled the bedsheet to him, and in an instant, she was full of him.

"Ooh!" she gasped in surprise.

Thrusting hard enough to move her hips forward, he pulled almost out of her, and then reined her back in again, hard, with the sheets.

Through moaning, her voice wavered, but he gave her no time to recover. Ramping up the fucking, Max drove into his mom fiercely, and their bodies slapped together. As he continued his jackhammering, Holly reached out and grabbed her own fistfulls of fitted sheet and blanket, crying out in pleasure.

And even as her whimpering increased and her body tensed for another orgasm, Max gave her no respite. Fucking her through her cumming, her white knuckles told him all he needed to know.