A New Prescription Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before he knew it, he found himself grunting, as well, fully engrossed in the rough, animalistic fucking. "Who owns you?" he growled.

"Fucking hell, you do, you do!" she cried.

"Your cunt is mine."

"My cunt belongs to my son!" she moaned.

"Where do you want my cum?"

"In my pussy, please, Max!" she yelled. "I'm begging for your cum!"

"You're already pregnant. What good is more cum?"

"More babies, please! Breed me more! I'll give you all the babies you desire!"

"I'm going to fuck you forever," Max said.

"That's not long enough!"

"I'll use you whenever I please."

Through heavy grunts and gulps of fresh air, Holly cried out. "Please!"

Every impact rippled through her skin; her perfect hanging breasts were in constant motion. Max spun his right arm, loosening the sheet around his wrist and hand. Grabbing both reins with his left hand, he leaned far forward over his mom and reached for her swinging tits.

He groped her, kneading her soft skin with his large hand.

"My tits are yours, Max," she whimpered.

Then he moved for her stiff nipples, pinching them between his finger and thumb. In response, his mom growled. "Harder."

Applying more force, he pulled, as well, which she responded to with guttural pleasure.

Between moans, she tried to string words together. "They'll be... filled with... milk soon."

The concept of his mom lactating drove Max wild, and he pulled at her even more.

Roaring, his mom used her hands to brace her movements, and she pushed back into him. "Give me that cock," she growled.

"You've got it," he said. Max dropped the sheet, allowing it to unfurl around his hand. Once free, he reached forward and grabbed a fistful of his mom's blonde hair, and pulled ever so slightly.

Screaming, her body went taut and her back arched. Seeing his mother sent over the edge, the telltale surge spread through his loins. His thrusting turned desperate, ramping up their carnal taboo. As Max grunted, his cock erupted right at home in his mom.

And as thick hot ropes of cum splashed against her insides, twinkling stars took over his vision, and all he knew was the rapture of fucking his mom.

"Oh, baby, give it to me," she pleaded.

Answering back with hard thrusts, Max emptied himself into her. Given the increase of semen production since his Intrusivan regimen started, he was used to how voluminous his orgasms had become.

Even plugging her with his cock, she was full to the brim, and thick globs of his cum leaked out around her edges. As it dripped down her legs, she wiggled her ass for him again.

"I can't wait for this house to be built," Holly said. "I want to be able to be in public with the man I love, holding his hand, holding our baby."

"It'll be here sooner than you think," Max said.

"I know, but I want it now," she whined.

Pulling away from him, his cock slid away, and a torrent of their fluids spilled out.

"You normally like me to stay in for a bit," Max said, confused.

"I know, I know. Get on your back," she instructed.

Obeying, Max rolled over on the bed. As soon as he was down, his mom hopped on top, straddling him, and guided his still-hard cock back into her.

Max shuddered from the post-coital sensitivity, but he was glad to be back where he belonged.

"Now we can talk like adults," his mom said with a smile.

"I'm all ears," Max said, resting his hands on her hips.

"And I won't even care that you're all sweaty," she said.

"You're all sweaty and you're leaking, so I think that makes you grosser."

"Excuse me, I'm making a human life over here. That cancels out all grossness, young man," she said.

"Okay, fine, I'll let you have that one."

"Let me?"

"You heard me, baby," he said, and followed up with a quick smack to her ass.

His mom collapsed on top of him in laughter, and Max laughed with her. Putting his arms around her, he held tight, but her convulsions continued.

"Oh, I love you, Max," she said between breaths.

"Love you, too."

"Maybe we just find a place here to rent until this is all finished."

"Yeah?"

"We have so much lost time to make up for, you know?"

Max rubbed her back, still slick from their workout. "We have the rest of our lives, mom."

"I know, baby, but sooner than you realize, the new kiddo will be here, and that changes everything."

"Hey." Max brought her to him, their lips touching. "We already changed everything."

"I know," she said, rubbing the side of his face with a loving hand. "I'll be over the moon when the baby gets here. We're gonna have to lean on each other hard."

"Leaning on you hard is a guarantee," Max said with a quick thrust up into her.

Holly smirked. "You know what I mean."

"Of course I do."

"It'll be interesting to raise a kid around a harem," Holly said.

"A harem?"

"Uh, yeah, what do you think this is?" she asked.

Max thought about everything that had happened over the last few months. "I guess I really never thought about putting a name on it."

"You've got me, you've got Jess. There's Sarah and Parvati."

"You can call her 'Anika,' you know," Max said.

"I could, but that's not her name," Holly said with a laugh. "Parvati. One name. Like Cher. Madonna. Beyonce."

Max shook his head smiling. "Okay, okay, point made."

"Hell, even Sarah calls her 'Par.'"

"Yeah, that one seems a bit..." Max trailed off.

"Familiar?"

"Yeah, but also... intimate?"

"Yes, exactly!"

"Which makes no sense at all."

"No sense at all!"

"I've had sex with the woman," Max said. "I've done... things to that woman."

"So have I!" Holly exclaimed.

"Why are we so weird about it?" Max asked.

"No idea. Maybe because we knew her first as our doctor?"

"There is some authority there, isn't there?" Max absently scratched at his forehead.

"I think so," Holly said with a nod.

"I guess we'll just have to fuck her some more," Max suggested.

"Co-counsel, that's a fabulous idea," Holly said.

"I'm glad lead counsel approves," Max said.

"Lead counsel does," she said.

"Is lead counsel up for another prehistoric fucking?" he asked.

"As a matter of fact, I believe lead counsel is," she said.

***

6 months later

***

"Aaaaaaaaaand..." Max held the pause.

The four women beside him held their breath in anticipation.

Swinging the champagne bottle, he broke it against the large tree trunk. Shattered glass and foam sprayed everywhere.

All five of them raised their arms in triumph and cheered.

The excavator roared to life. Spilling out fumes of exhaust, its bucket dug into the ground, separating dirt from Earth.

A summer breeze blew through the property, and branches swayed back and forth.

Max put his arms around his two wives and squeezed them both. Crying happy tears, his mom wiped her face while her other hand rested on her very pregnant belly.

"I can't believe it's actually happening," she said.

Jess wiped away her own tears. "Believe it, Mrs. Johnson," she said, putting a hand on her own stomach. At four months pregnant, she'd only just begun to show.

"Our home," Max said. "Our forever home."

"Something that can stay in the family for generations," Holly said.

"Harem House," Jess said.

Max and Holly burst into laughter. "Harem House?" he asked.

"Yes, Harem House. Don't be ashamed of what we are." Jess flashed her own wedding ring at him. "Lest you forget, husband."

"I'm not, I'm not," Max said, holding back a snicker. "Just hadn't thought about calling it that."

Somewhere nearby, a chainsaw fired up as the construction crew began felling trees.

From behind, Parvati spoke up. "Probably a good time for us to give them some space."

"Par, we haven't even done the toast yet," Sarah said.

"Oh, yes, yes," Parvati said. She dug into the designer bag slung around her arm until she triumphantly revealed a bottle of sparkling apple cider. "Jaanu, will you pass out the glasses?"

"With pleasure," she said. Grabbing the champagne flutes, Sarah passed them out, bobbing back and forth. Her blonde hair, now down to her shoulders, danced as she went.

Once everyone had their glasses, Parvati stepped in with the apple cider. Pouring carefully, she ensured everyone had equal amounts. When all the glasses were full and the bottle empty, she stashed it back away in her bag.

Parvati raised her glass. "To Harem House." Even as the construction crews were at work behind them, her voice carried.

"To Harem House," everyone else repeated, with laughs and giggles interspersed throughout.

"And to the future born," Parvati said, as she sidled up to Sarah. Bringing the flute to her mouth, she quickly added, "All three of them."

Max froze.

Jess and Holly spit their drinks out and squealed in surprise. Even as the tears began, they waved their arms in jubilation.

"My baby!" Holly screamed.

"Oh, my God!" Jess cried.

Immediately, they descended on the newly-expecting mother. As they gushed over his sister, Max's chest swelled with pride. Another baby. His family was growing by leaps and bounds.

And he would be there every step of the way, both figurative and literal. It made their move all the more important. Walking around his hometown, his wedding-ring-wearing pregnant single mom, his pregnant wife, and now his sister pregnant, rumors would swirl.

While he wouldn't care what they said about him, he'd have absolutely none of it in regards to his mom, Jess, or Sarah. But in their new home, strangers in a strange land, at worst, they'd be the quirky commune.

"Okay, okay, okay," Max said, spreading his arms out. "Quit hogging her. It's my turn now."

Laughing, Holly and Jess wiped their happy tears and snot away. "I'm so proud of you two," his mom said.

Stepping up to Sarah, her blonde hair was incandescent under the sun, every strand radiant on its own. "Sis," he said, embracing her.

"Dork," she said back.

"How far along?" he asked.

"Not far. Probably two months."

"How long have you known?"

"About a week," she said. "It has been almost impossible keeping it from you guys."

"I'm very impressed," Max said.

"You can thank Par, then. She's kept me too tired to even talk," Sarah said.

Max laughed, and turned to their doctor. "Once again, you've done our family a great service."

"One that has been reciprocated many times over," Parvati said.

"We are forever in your debt," he said.

"Max," she said. Stepping up to the much taller man, she touched his cheek. "We're family now.

He placed his hand over hers. "I know, but none of this would have been possible without you."

"Please," Parvati said. "If you remember, my work and the work of many others all built off of what your sister accomplished."

"So guess what, sisterfucker," Sarah said. "That means you owe me."

Grinning, Max shook his head. "I'm sure we'll reach an amicable arrangement."

Now Sarah was there, with him and Parvati. Reaching out, she grabbed his crotch. "I hope not too amicable."

Max leaned down and kissed his sister. Her lips were soft, her tongue luscious. It was easy to forget they weren't alone.

As their kiss continued, Jess's hand massaged him through his pants. Nothing about anybody else nearby mattered in that instance. Instantly hard, he leaned into her hand.

She scoffed at him. "Perv."

"In the worst way," Max said.

Sarah stepped away from him, but as she did, their mom took his place.

"I'm so proud of you, baby girl," Holly said.

"I know, mom. It means a lot," Sarah said.

Holly ran her hand through her daughter's hair. "I know you know, kiddo. But I'll still shout it from the rooftops." Then she lunged forward, her lips and her expectant belly colliding with Sarah at the same time.

Max and Parvati watched, their arms around each other. And then Jess was there. He smiled at his wife and kissed the top of her head.

Sarah and Holly made out in front of them. And while most would see only the taboo, Max saw past that.

They were two women that he loved. One that he called wife and mom, the other he called sister. The love shared between just the three of them plastered an unavoidable grin across his face.

It was with that love that Max was steadfast, confident, and committed to them all. It was with that love that Max grew from the adolescent swallowing Intrusivan for the first time to the married man standing there in the grove with his family.

With that love, Max understood that come what may, they had each other, and that was more than enough to weather any storm.

******************************

Epilogue: 10 Months later

******************************

With a heavy swing, Max brought the ax down on the log, splitting it in half. Wood burst apart, landing on opposite sides of the tree stump he used for a base. He picked them up from the soft, pine-needle laden ground and set the pieces with the rest of the cord.

Despite the winter chill, Max was shirtless, wearing only his gloves, work pants, and boots. Nearby lay the pile of his discarded clothing. Much of the last snow had already melted, but small, scattered remnants refused to melt.

Breathing hard, he wiped at his forehead with the back of his gloved hand. Thankfully, his hair tie prevented the majority of any longer, errant strands from sticking to his face. His newer beard was working overtime to keep his face warm. Initially intended to be a temporary thing, the household consensus was that a beard suited him rather well.

Just as he was setting up another log on the stump, his mom appeared, bundled up like they were in the Arctic. Already, her nose and cheeks were rosy.

"My God, what a body," she said, hearkening back to their first days on Intrusivan.

Max smiled. "I remember that."

"You'd better." She bit her bottom lip and purred. "There is something primordially hot about a shirtless, sweaty man cutting firewood."

Max spread his arms out. "All yours, babe."

"Well, the three other women and two babies inside beg to differ."

"Harrison down for a nap?"

"Yes, finally, thank God," she said.

Their nine-month-old son, already reaching horsepower speeds with his crawling abilities, had a notorious streak of refusing to fall asleep, lest he miss the goings-ons and hubbub elsewhere in the bustling house.

"How's Jess?"

Holly laughed. "Oh, they're passed out."

Ophelia, his five-month-old daughter with Jess, had somehow tapped into a genetic hibernation schedule, of which his mom was quite jealous. Already sleeping through the night, with several naps throughout the day lasting several hours, she definitely took after her mom.

"What are Par and Sarah up to?" Max asked.

"What else does Par do anymore?" Holly asked.

Max laughed. "She's doting."

"She's doting," his mom confirmed.

Sarah and Max's daughter, Avery, was only three months old. But despite the wealth of experience in the house, Par was a nervous wreck. Never more than a few feet away from mom and daughter, she made checklists of checklists, monitoring even so much as a nose scratch from her jaanu and mera baccha.

"So, my blushing bride, what can I do for you out here in God's green wilderness?"

"Well, since you ask..." Holly said. Sauntering up to her husband, she wrapped her arms around his shirtless, sweating, muscular form. "The kiddos are down. Our otherwise insatiable wife is down. And with Sar-Par otherwise occupied, I was thinking about getting to work on some of our own recreational, procreational activities."

Max slid his arms around her. "Oh, I might be up for some of that. We're always saying the house is too quiet anymore."

Holly turned her head to laugh and slapped her husband's bare chest. "But we're doing it," she said, when her giggles had subsided. "It's us. We're a family, and nobody knows us here."

"Nobody knows us as mother, son, or sister fucker, you mean," Max said.

"Of course that's what I meant," she said.

"Does Cavewoman Mom need bonk?" Max asked.

His mom squeezed him tight. "Need bonk real bad."

"I guess I can take a break from splitting these logs so I can split you," he said.

She whimpered. "Please."

Max wrapped his mom up in a kiss. His tongue invaded her mouth, received with gracious moans from her. As they stood outside together, a winter breeze came through, chilling Max. Shivering, he removed his gloves.

"How about we take this inside?" he asked.

"Yes, please," she replied.

Leaning down, Max picked his mom up and hoisted her over his shoulder. She squealed in surprise and laughter. When he walked, her legs began to kick, so he smacked her on the ass, right next to his head.

She just laughed harder.

"Caveman Max bonk Cavewoman Mom," he said, deepening his voice.

"Cavewoman Mom need bonk bad," she said, giggling, trying to mimic his caveman voice.

"Knockup bonk, here we go!" Max yelled. Securing her against him, he picked up the pace to a slight jog. As he bounced her on his shoulder, she howled in laughter, which only increased the smacks to her ass.

Reaching the door to the house, he brought a finger to his lips. "Cavewoman Mom be quiet or no bonk."

Holly traced an imaginary zipper across her lips.

Taking his mom-wife inside, Max closed the door behind them, more than happy to give her all the bonk she ever wanted.

**********

The End

**********