A New Prescription Ch. 05

Story Info
END: Cum for the incest, stay for the municipal bribery!
9.8k words
4.81
18.4k
60

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/14/2023
Created 08/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go fuck yourself!" Max yelled at his mom. Flecks of spittle sprayed from his mouth.

"Just tell me the goddamn truth!" Holly screamed, her face a dark crimson. Jess nervously latched onto her shoulder, biting her lip.

"I'm not telling you a fucking thing!"

Holly hesitated a moment, then composed herself. "Yeah?" she asked, her voice normal again.

Scrunching his face in thought, Max answered. "Yeah, I think so," he said, impressed with himself.

"High fucking five! We're through it!" Holly exclaimed.

Enthusiastically, Max slapped her raised hand and gave the woman he loved a deep kiss.

"Now me, babe," Jess said, tapping her lips.

Without a word, Max leapt to his betrothed with her reward.

The longest, strangest, perhaps most formative week of their lives was, at long last, completed. They could finally keep their god damned mouths shut.

In the next room, a champagne bottle cork popped, and cheers erupted throughout the house.

Max smacked his mom and Jess on their asses and went to his big sister, Sarah. Wrapping his arms around her, and hers around him, she pressed her heaving chest into him as he gave her a quick peck on the lips. "Don't worry," he said. "When you're older, you can have a party like this, too."

"Oh, fucking whatever," she said with a laugh. "I'm, like, three days behind you anyway. And then I can be presentable in public once more."

"On that note, would you like to suck my dick?" Max asked.

"Yes," Sarah blurted out immediately. Then, laughing again and shaking her head, she slapped his stomach with the back of her hand. "You asshole."

Max stood up straight to address the room, pointing to his sister from overhead. "She said 'yes,' everyone!" He held her head to his chest, ruffling her short black hair.

Dr. Anika Parvati appeared from the kitchen, her champagne glass full. Her jet black hair, usually straight, had been done up in curls for the day's festivities. The petite, slender Indian woman put her arms around the brother and sister pair. "I heard it," she said, with only a bare trace of her accent showing. "But if you don't want to, Sarah, I will gladly volunteer as tribute."

"Ladies, there's no need to fight," Max said, grinning.

"That's right," Holly said, interjecting herself back into the conversation. She grabbed the back of Max's shirt collar and dragged him to her. "Because as his mother and initial Intrusivan lover, I've already called dibs on his beautiful cock, including any and all cum it produces."

"Okay, to be fair," Max said, "that is true. She claimed it all that first night."

"That sounds incredibly fucking hot," Sarah said.

"You have no idea," Max said, his eyes suddenly wide. "You think you do. But you don't."

Sarah sauntered over and sidled up to her mom. "Mom," she whined, with a pouty look, "how come you never claimed my cum?"

"Don't think I won't, kiddo," Holly said.

"What the hell is this?" Jess demanded. "Mrs. Johnson, she can't steal my schtick." Pressing into Holly, the family matriarch found herself literally sandwiched between the two women.

Smiling, Max folded his arms and enjoyed the view. From behind, Parvati offered him her glass. Gladly taking a quick sip, he savored the bubbles against his tongue. She slid an arm across his back and snuggled into his side, pointing at the show in front of them.

"Not a bad view, is it?" she asked.

"No, not bad at all," he answered.

Despite the nearly foot difference in their height, Max leaned down and kissed the top of her head.

Nuzzling into his chest, Parvati purred contentedly.

"Your hair looks nice today, by the way," he said.

"Thank you very much," she said. "I don't often get to have fun with it."

"That's too bad," he said, rubbing two dark, soft tendrils between his fingers.

"Oh!" Holly squealed.

Looking up from Parvati, Max saw the cause for commotion. Holly's knees had buckled as Sarah slid a sneaky hand under the waistband of her mom's black yoga pants.

Holly's eyes rolled back as she exhaled earthy breaths. Beside her, Jess was slathering her neck with kisses while she ran a hand underneath her lover's sweatshirt.

Parvati sipped her champagne. "Well, this is hot."

"Is it ever," Max said under his breath.

Holly's hips bucked back and forth at the urging of her daughter's wild hand. Moving on from her neck, Jess took hold of Holly's jaw and brought it to her lips.

Painfully straining at its confinement, Max readjusted his dick. Just as his hand left, a smaller one took its place.

"Having issues, are we?" Parvati's playful smile did Max no favors. His cock screamed for attention. Setting her glass down, her hands snaked down to his pants. Undoing them, they fell to the floor, settling around his ankles.

One hand slipped inside his boxers and wrapped around his member, slowly stroking. Parvati's remaining hand found its way to the back of Max's neck and drew him to her. Her mouth opened to his, and once again, the flavor of cinnamon covered his tongue.

Whimpering with lust, Max moved his hips in turn with Parvati's strokes. Already plenty hard, blood surged throughout his body; his fingertips pulsed and sound rushed in his ears.

"I did volunteer as tribute," Parvati whispered, barely taking her lips off his.

"You think Sarah will be upset?" Max asked.

"She seems plenty busy right now," she said. "And if she's still cross later, she's welcome to spank me."

"I might spank you now," he said between kisses.

"Promises, promises," she whispered, her voice dripping with sultry lust. Placing a hand on his mouth, she lightly tapped his lips twice with her index finger. "But first..."

Parvati dropped to her knees, bringing his underwear with her, and Max's rigid cock flopped free. He'd barely felt the fresh air when she was on him, her soft mouth already coating his length liberally with saliva.

Bobbing back and forth, her silky lips squeezed him, and Max leaned his head back and groaned with rapture. Placing a hand on the back of Parvati's head, he snuck a peek at the other show happening a few feet away.

Somehow while Parvati had distracted him, Sarah and Jess had managed to completely strip his mom; she rested lengthwise on the couch as his sister went to town on Holly's cunt.

Likewise pantsless, Sarah's mouth was a flurry of action, but her eyes remained intent. Resting on her knees, his sister's ass waived in the air as she pleasured herself with a rapid hand.

Jess, too, had shed her bottoms and was rocking back and forth in ecstasy on her lover's face. Moans mixed with the muffled sounds of elicited pleasure from Holly underneath.

Watching his two fiancées fuck while his sister feasted on their mom's all-you-can-eat pussy buffet was hot enough, but coupled with the world-class mouth fucking his hard cock was receiving, it was all enough to put him over the edge already.

With a sharp intake of breath, Max tried to warn her. "Anika..."

That sent her into overdrive. With ravenous vigor, she quickened her pace, wrapping her fingers around his girth. Once she'd added strokes and pressure to his base, the slow boil of pressure and pleasure in his balls surged, unironically, like a geyser.

Max's slow, groaning whine grew to a crescendo as his orgasm blazed within the member receiving glorious attention. Just as his euphoria reached its apex and his vision filled with starry static, the dam burst and he unloaded into Parvati's mouth.

His hips thrusted into her face with force, and a deluge of ejaculate exploded against the back of her throat. Each additional gush of fluid was met with another pelvic thrust.

While Max grunted like an insatiable animal, Parvati cooed in satisfaction to every spurt. Before his cum filled her mouth, she swallowed his load, and her oral muscle contractions around his cock spurred another mini orgasm.

Giving in to lust, Max growled, placing both hands on the back of Parvati's head, using her as a vessel for his passion.

When finally the euphoria melted away, he gave her one final push, eliciting a surprised and muffled squeak from her. Then she purred, keeping him in her mouth, and her tongue went to work.

Licking and rubbing the length of his cock, Parvati cleaned any remaining cum, tip to base. A shudder cascaded through Max as her talents kept him hard. With a final pass, her tongue, lips, and hand left him nice and tidy, ready for wherever he would next care to put it.

And he already knew where.

As Max kicked off his bottoms and pulled his shirt off, Parvati stood up.

"That was incredible," he said.

"I take care of my special patients," she said, licking her lips.

"Well, right now, I have to go take special care of my sister."

Parvati responded with a warm smile. "Be sure to give her some extra loving from me."

"Care to join?" he asked.

"I enjoy the watching part," she said. Her cute mouth curled into a devilish smile. "Then I'll get what I want from your sister later."

As Max headed towards the trio of fucking, his erection bobbed to and fro. In the midst of their mom humping Sarah's face, he locked eyes with his sister, and she wiggled her ass for him.

Just in case he hadn't gotten the message, Sarah exaggeratedly pointed at her jiggling posterior.

Taking his place behind her on the couch, resting one knee on a cushion and standing with his other leg, Max placed a firm left hand on his sister's hips. With his right hand, he guided his sex to hers, skimming his tip against her entrance, as if either of them required additional lubrication; her pussy glistened with desire and his cock glistened with Parvati's saliva.

Nonetheless, with care, he inched forward into his sister and was rewarded with gracious noises from her. Sarah's moaning mouth must have done a number on their mom, because Holly's lascivious whimpering turned to desperate growls. Likewise, his mom's increased oral tremors resulted in an uptick of noise from Jess.

Joined together as one carnal conveyor belt, the four of them were a lesson in cause and effect. What Max did to Sarah traveled to Holly, traveled to Jess, and in return, Jess's response would travel back down through their mom, to his sister, and finally, back to Max.

As slick as Sarah was, Max was free to fuck her as hard as he wanted. He'd pull out almost to his tip before ramming back into her with force, their bodies slapping together at impact. As the sound of their taboo fucking increased, so, too, did the inflamed noises from his mom and Jess.

"Fuck her harder, Max!" his mom commanded, pulling away from Jess's dripping cunt. "Fuck your sister!"

"Please, God, yes," Jess panted, before finding her way back to gyrating on Holly's mouth.

"Max, Max, please," Sarah whimpered. "Fuck my cunt, fuck my cunt." Past that, her words dissolved into unintelligible moaning.

At the head of their train, the guttural raunch coming from Jess's throat turned to near-inaudible squeaks as her orgasm arrested the Holly face-fuckfest.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck," Jess cried, while his mom feasted on her quim.

With a final wanton grunt, she collapsed onto the couch arm and gasped for air like she'd been held underwater.

Seemingly content with her work, Holly lifted her soaking face away from their fiancée. Pulling her arms away from Jess's thick thighs, she placed her hands on the back of her ravenous daughter's head.

Held in place, Holly fucked Sarah's face as she bucked her soaking pussy up and down. "Oh, kiddo," she groaned, her voice husky with taboo desire.

As Sarah focused on her mom, and as Max focused on Sarah, their mom's lewd encouragement caught in her throat. Holly launched her head back into the couch and thrust her hips into the air, crying out in orgasmic delight.

"Are. You. Kidding. Me." Cumming hard, Holly jolted her sin across Sarah's face at every word.

At her climax's apex, Holly released her daughter's head and collapsed back onto the couch, her ragged breathing coming in scratchy gasps.

And then there were two.

Max's domination of his sister increased until all he heard over the sound of her pleasure was the slapping of their bodies.

On the other end of the couch, two beautiful women rested, breathing heavily. In his lust, all he wanted to do was give them a show.

Locking eyes with his mom and Jess, he wanted to remind them that he would take them until they couldn't think straight. That soon enough, their bellies would be pregnant, their tits would be engorged and leaking milk.

Driving himself crazy with fantasy, he frenzied into Sarah, thrusting with as much force and speed as he could muster. And just when his second orgasm of the day seeded in his balls, his sister's cunt walls clenched his cock, and Max knew they'd be cumming together.

Squeezing Sarah's hips, Max rammed into her and remained, his hardness at home within the confines of her swollen warmth. As she writhed and arched under his power, he roiled under hers.

Exploding into her, Max gasped as his cum filled her up, and she screamed as she expelled her squirt. For a brief moment, neither brother nor sister moved visibly, frozen in the enthrall of each other, as their internal fluids mingled and raced out.

Once Sarah's sex was full, creamy dollops of her brother flooded down her leg just as their orgasms melted away.

Not finished with her brother just yet, Sarah reached behind her and held his hips against hers. "Please," she begged.

"Always," Max said.

Amidst the heavy, sexed out breathing on the couch, from the kitchen table, Parvati let out a strained moan. Still inside his sister, Max stole a peek. Legs spread and bucking her hips from the wooden chair, Parvati's hand furiously jilled her bright pussy, outlined by dark labia folds.

As she tilted her head backwards, she eeked out additional noises and froze in place, riding the pleasure of her orgasm.

Max's cock twitched inside his cum-filled sister. "That makes five," he whispered.

*************************

Several Months Later

*************************

"Oh, I don't like this," Max said. Heat rifled up through his neck and into his cheeks.

"What's not to like?" Holly asked.

"I don't think I can lie like this," he said.

"Nonsense. Lying is the easy part," she said, patting his warming face with a loving hand. "We've been doing it for, what, three months? Four months?"

"But this is, like, an official lie."

Holly snickered. "Kiddo, you think we're the first people to lie on a government document?"

"No, of course I don't," Max said.

They stood next to each other in the bright morning sun, Max leaning on his mom's silver Mercedes Benz, outside the county clerk's office. A winter chill had set in (well, what counts as a winter chill in California anyway), and with each word they spoke, they could see their breath.

Max wore a flannel red plaid jacket and his usual jeans. His mom, always the more stylish one, opted for a loose-fitting white turtleneck under a long black coat, jeans distressed at the knees, and black boots. Covering up her blonde locks was a white knitted cap.

"I will remind you this was your idea," she said.

"No, it wasn't," he said, defensively.

"You popped the question, did you not?"

"Well--"

"Yes or no only, please," Holly interrupted, grinning wickedly. "I'll remind you you're under oath."

"Yes," Max said, rolling his eyes, but unable to suppress his smile.

"And I said yes. I want to marry you, my future husband. And to do that, we have to get married."

"Right, right," Max said. He shook his arms and legs. "Just a little nervous, is all."

"Perfectly natural for a groom to be nervous on his wedding day, dear. Just don't leave me at the altar."

"Mom, of course not," he said.

"Also, don't call me 'mom' in there. Twould be bad."

"Then what do I call you?"

Holly rolled her eyes and laughed. "It's such a good thing you're so pretty."

He raised his arms in confusion. "What?"

"You call me by my name, of course," she said.

"Holly. Holly," Max said, stretching his mouth and jaw in between each word. "Holly."

"See?"

"It feels weird," he said.

"Only because you've called me 'mom' for the last nineteen years," she said.

"What's your nickname?"

She frowned. "I don't have one."

"Of course you do. We've been dating for a while. I'd have a nickname for you."

Holly rubbed her chin in thought. "Fuck. That's a good point."

Max grinned. "Could always go with 'mommy.'"

Biting her lip, she moaned and stepped up to her son. With her hands on his coat collar, she pulled him to her. "You can call me mommy whenever you please, young man. Just not in there."

"Fair enough, Holls," Max said.

"Holls?"

"Yep. I call you 'Holls,'" Max said.

"Okay, okay, I could get used to that," she said.

"No time, Holls, you're already used to it, because I've been calling you that for months already," Max said.

She smiled. "Fair enough."

Max's nerves disappeared in an instant. "C'mon, Holls. Let's go get married. We've got places to be."

Holly checked her phone. "Oh, shit, you're right."

Max gave her a quick peck on the lips and slapped her ass.

His mom squeaked into his chest and then nuzzled in deep. "I do like when you do that."

"Plenty of time later, mommy," he said.

"You are terrible," she said, slapping his shoulder.

Arm in arm, they walked into the county clerk's office.

When they arrived at the front desk, the woman looked up at them. Heavyset, with short brown hair, Max panicked momentarily, as she was a dead ringer for the receptionist at Parvati's office. Thankfully, the terror passed and he realized she held only a passing resemblance.

Pushing the scare aside, Max flashed a big smile. "Marriage license application, please..." He read her name placard off to the side. "...Sally."

Without a word, Sally turned to her computer screen and clacked away on her keyboard. A few mouse clicks later, her printer whirred to life, spitting out a couple sheets of paper.

Looking tremendously bored, she put the paper on a clipboard and handed it over to him with a pen. "Fill this out," she said. "I'll need photo ID when you're done."

"Easy enough," Max said, taking the paperwork.

"Actually, real quick," Holly said, ruffling through her purse as she stepped up to the glass. "Is there any way we can apply for the expedited license?"

Sally shook her head. "Ma'am, there's no such thing as an expedited license."

Holly removed her hand from her purse and slid it across the desk to the woman's hand.

"Oh, darn, I thought I'd heard something about that before," his mom said.

Whatever Holly had slid across the desk, Sally took it and lifted her hand up to see. In an instant, her bored eyes shot wide. "The expedited license. My apologies, ma'am. Haven't had all my caffeine today."

"No worries at all," Holly said with a smile. "You should see me without my morning coffee."

"Names for the expedited license?"

Holly reached into her purse and procured a small index card and slid it across to Sally.

Now full of life, she was back at her computer, typing up a storm. "Usually there's a six-to-twelve-week wait for the certificate, but for expedited cases, well, I guess it's in the name, isn't it?" she asked with a laugh.

Once more, the printer whirred to life and Sally was back in action. Feeding it a thicker stock of paper, Max and Holly's marriage certificate rolled right on out. Immediately, it was back on the desk, and her signature was on it, along with the names of two imaginary witnesses.

"I didn't know you were the county clerk," Max said.

"Oh, honey, please," she said. "I sign for him so much, his own wife wouldn't recognize his real signature."

Offering the certificate, Holly took it, beaming. Showing it to him, she winked.