A New Sales Role

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well it was an ice breaker and I was trying to make up for the loss of Janine, it was also fun taking them so no problem." I interrupted.

"However, I have one last request before I sign this order." Peter said, his eyes pleading with me.

"Ok, what is it Peter?" I said a little impatiently.

"I've been unable to take my eyes of your amazing breasts in that black dress you have on. You are not wearing a bra and it is giving me such a hard on. If you came in here with no bra on innocently then I stand corrected, but if you had any plans to give me a flash, please see it through, go on, make an old man happy." He pleaded.

I thought about it for a second then said "Is that door locked? I don't want anyone to come in."

"We're all alone, we can do whatever we want Beth."

I looked down at my dress and looked up and smiled at Peter who was grinning from ear to ear.

"Go on sweetheart, let's have a look at them."

I slowly pulled my dress down over my left arm, then my right, then I took the top and slowly pulled it down, never losing eye contact with Peter.

The top half of my breasts were now on display.

I held the dress just over my nipples and stared smiling provocatively at Peter.

"Keep going darling, please keep going." Peter said urging me on.

I covered both nipples with my right arm and removed my dress down to my tummy. I then placed a hand over each nipple and squeezed my breasts so Peter could see their full shape.

"Should I move my hands away Peter?" I asked, teasing the last seconds out of my great reveal.

"Oh, please do Beth, come on, let me see those nipples." Begged Peter.

I took my hands and fingers away slowly until I had just my forefinger on each nipple. My full breast and areolas were on display, then I finally withdrew my fingers.

I lifted my breasts and let them fall and bounce in front of him in full display.

I cupped each breasts in my left and right hand and lifted them, offering them to Peter.

"Don't you want to touch them?" I asked with a wicked smile.

Peter couldn't believe his luck. "You really don't mind? is it OK if I squeeze them?" he asked, eyes wide in surprise and disbelief.

"We're all alone you said, let's make the most of it..." I teased and grabbing his left hand placed it on my breasts. "Kiss them." I whispered.

Peter grabbed both of my breasts, my nipples were now rock hard, he took them in his mouth and sucked greedily on them both.

I lifted my dress over my waist and lifting my left leg and placing it over him, sat with just my tiny and now moist thong on his lap while he kissed and sucked on my breasts.

He put his hand gently inside my panties and stroked my landing strip.

"Keep going I said, I cum very quickly and I'm feeling very horny."

With that, Peter put his hand down further and rubbed at my pussy lips, stroking my clit then slowly inserting a finger into my wet pussy.

He continued sucking my breasts and gently fingering me and stroking my clit as I wriggled and writhed on his lap. My dress down to my panty line and lifted to my waist and my tiny thong pulled to one side.

"Oh my god, don't stop I'm going to cum." I panted, and with that Peter lifted me up and inserted his tongue into my pussy, bringing me to orgasm over his mouth and tongue.

He laid me on his desk and removing his trousers and pants placed his rock-hard cock into me.

He fucked me on his desk, then turned me over to fuck me doggystyle while squeezing my breasts.

"Oh my god your fucking tits are driving me wild, they feel so fucking big, I wanna cover them in cum."

"Cum over my titties baby." I said, and I climbed down from his desk and knelt on the floor in front of him.

Peter grabbed his wet cock and started to jerk in front of my face pointing his cock straight between my breasts.

I pushed my breasts together and wrapped them around his cock, working together with his rhythm to try and get him to climax.

"Oh god, this is going to be amazing." He said, as he grabbed his cock from in between my breasts and slowly started jerking it, carefully pointing the head of his cock at my left nipple.

A shot of cum flew out and splashed against my nipple, then ran down my breast and tummy.

He then changed aim and fired another thick blob of cum at my right nipple with the same result. A third and fourth followed coating both breasts before I grabbed his cock and took spurts 6, 7 and I lost count how many more, directly into my mouth.

I opened my mouth to show Peter my cum covered tongue, then lifting my left breast, followed by my right breast, I licked the cum off them both and then displayed for him a mouth that was chock full of his cum.

I swallowed him down then sucked on his cock a little more before kissing him deeply so we could both taste each other's juices.

We dressed and took another cup of coffee.

Peter signed the order and we agreed this would be our secret and would be a one-off, after all there was business to be done!

I left the office and took in a couple more meetings before heading home to get changed before my meeting with David.

I was a little exhausted but looking forward to showing my sales success to David at the office.

I changed into a black skirt and tight-fitting grey jumper. A bra this time to avoid too much staring.

A thong is always a good idea however, so a nice white one that had lacy straps which came over my skirt top, if my jumper rose up, they would be visible and I am sure, appreciated too!

When I got to the office David looked a little harassed, the owner Barry was still in his office and they were talking budgets.

So rather than hang around, I put my order onto David's desk and said, "I can see your busy, here's my Cyclops order, hope it's what you were looking for," and went to leave.

"Hold on a second Beth." David looked over the order and read it carefully.

"Beth, this is great. Wow, what an opening order. How did you do it?"

"Attention to detail and going the extra mile. Like you said in the interview. I'm keen to do well here so I spent some time preparing. I think we'll get good support from Peter ongoing." I said, keeping my methods to myself.

"Hold on a second, Barry is still in his office and he's been giving me grief about this month's budget, this will put a smile on his face, come with me."

David brought me up to Barry's rather plush office and knocked on his door.

"Come!" shouted Barry impatiently.

"Boss, you remember Beth our new sales manager?" David said.

"Of course, I do, you told me she was gonna be our new star, hope she's off to a flying start because these titles aren't going to fly off the shelves, we need sales, I'm talking to both of you." He clearly wasn't happy, and this was a follow up to their tricky meeting which David had recently exited.

"Well, take a look at the Cyclops order Barry, Beth's work from her meeting with Peter earlier today." David said, placing the order on his desk.

Barry took his time going through the order then looked up at me and smiled.

"See, I told you this would put a smile on his face." Laughed David.

"My god girl, congratulations," said Barry, reaching out to shake my hand.

I shook his hand and smiled and as I went to pull away, he gripped me and kept smiling at me.

"OK, David, get yourself off home, our new star and me, are gonna have a quick glass of wine to celebrate before we head off. This is great news." Barry opened a bottle of red wine from his collection on a small bar he had at the far end of his office.

"Do you like Spanish red?" He asked, "perhaps a light Crianza if you are partial to a Rioja?"

I'm no wine expert but my knowledge did extend to the Spanish regions and particularly Rioja, "a Crianza would be delightful," I replied.

We drank our wine and said cheers, as I stood up to lean over and clink glasses, my jumper lifted over my skirt and my white thong was on display over my skirt. His eyes were fixed on it and I hurriedly pulled my jumper down to cover it and my slight embarrassment.

"Don't be so shy Beth, you're a beautiful young woman and that is the second smile you've put on my face today." he stated boldly. Looking at me with a devious smile across his desk.

Now I don't know what come over me next, the red wine, the excitement of the order, my happiness at my new job or my heightened sexual state from my earlier activities, but my response surprised even myself...

"Actually Barry, do you mind if I call you Barry?" I asked

"Not at all, do you mind if I call you sexy Beth?" he responded, that devilish look still in his eyes.

"As long as it is our secret then I don't mind if you call me sexy Beth, I was going to say that actually I am very happy with my new job and I am sure I am going to do well, I would love to put an extra wide smile on your face." I said giving my best sultry smile back across the desk at him.

"Well I'm all ears sexy Beth, how do you plan to give me this special smile, I'm sure I have a few ideas myself, but I'd love to hear yours." He said as the flirting continued.

"I'm a big believer that action speaks louder than words Barry." I said

"Hear, hear." he responded, "so what action do you have in mind for me tonight sexy Beth?"

I stood up and slowly walked across the desk to Barry's side, without taking my eyes from his. I sat on his lap and putting my right arm around his neck I slowly bent down and kissed his slips, gently parting them with my tongue.

He returned the gesture, saying "well this is a nice surprise, aren't you just full of them?"

I slowly ran my hand across his chest and down over his stomach. I stopped at his belt to undo it.

He looked on with an encouraging look as I undid his trousers and unzipped him. I reached into his pants and took out his now semi erect cock. Surprisingly big with a large mushroom head which peeled back with ease and hung over his trousers.

"Down you go sexy Beth, let's make this smile nice and wide." He said, gently pushing my head down to his cock.

I smiled and obeyed, opening my mouth to take his head fully into my mouth, then moving up and down and taking his cock to the back of my mouth.

His erection grew quickly and very soon his rock-hard shaft was easing in and out of my mouth.

I sat down between his legs and licked his balls gently as I stroked his cock while Barry leant back in his chair moaning in pleasure.

I sucked slowly and intently on his cock, licking up and down and kissing the head of his cock, his precum was oozing out and I made a show of licking it off and swallowing it, smiling up at him as I did so.

I stood and lifted my skirt up and pulling my panties to one side, sat down and engulfed his cock in my pussy. I let out a yelp of pleasure as his hard cock reached all of my inner parts that sent pleasure waves through me.

Kissing Barry hard, I rode up and down on his cock, reaching down to tickle and stroke his balls which were now moist with my juices as they flowed from my now very wet pussy.

As we continued, I climaxed over his rock-hard cock and the shudder was immense as his cock filled me.

"Time for that extra wide smile sexy Beth." Barry said as he lifted me off of him and turned me around. He bent me over his desk and pushed his cock back inside me.

He pulled his wet cock out and rubbed it over my pussy and ass, he was ensuring I was very wet down there as I realized what his plans for me were.

"Now I'm sure this isn't the first cock you've had in that gorgeous ass of yours, but it might be the biggest. So I'll start nice and slow then I'll give that ass of yours a good fucking. That will give me the smile you promised, OK with you sweetheart?" he said, already pushing his cock into my ass.

"Better than OK for me Barry, give it to me, I'm ready for your cock." I was feeling filthy and ready for him to fuck my ass and do whatever he wanted with me.

After a little tightness we soon relaxed into a rhythm and his cock was easing in and out of my ass, the smile on his face was very wide, then he asked me where I wanted him to cum.

"Ass or mouth, you decide." I panted, close to my second orgasm.

I pushed him inside me as I came again then told him I was ready for him to cum wherever he wanted.

With that he let out a gasp and started to jerk unevenly as he filled me with his cum. It ran down my legs as we slowed to a gentle pace and he eventually pulled his cock out of my ass, allowing more cum to dribble down my legs.

"Christ, you really are a find sweetheart." He said as he pulled up his trousers and fixed his clothes.

We finished our glass of wine and I fixed my clothes. He asked me if we should take another 'sales meeting' same time next week. I jumped at it and agreed we would meet here at 6.30 same time next week.

I was already planning my underwear as I drove home delighted with my new job, my new bosses and my plans for next week.

12