All Comments on 'A New Side of Justin'

by creamyoat

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This reads like a police report.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm not sure how the protagonist can be 46 and then observe "The woman looked to be in her late twentiesー a little older than me..."

KlitomaticKlitomaticover 1 year ago

A little rushed, but well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hot… Hope this story continues and he gets his Mom pregnant. Would love to read about huge, milk filled breasts. Thank you

01Timber6701Timber67over 1 year ago

Great 5⭐️ story,,, I hope that you add an other chapter to this one for the day after ,, and take it to short term or Romance ,, your choice

Great story again

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Soooo, what about tomorrow?!?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I enjoyed the story, thanks for sharing it! 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice buildup to a great ending. Will there be a part two?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great hope mom gets pregnant

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Part two please.

Cowboy777Cowboy777over 1 year ago

Just a FYI. In the U.S. it is completely legal for a minor to drink if they are with the parent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Of course she doesn’t care about the condom, this slightly wicked sexy mother knows what she wants…of coarse Justin’s future will be irrevocably changed but who cares about that either, her orgasms are the important thing…She must have been so so happy as he lost all control, and just pumped…probably giggled slightly as he slid out…

rem556rem556over 1 year ago
To Cowboy777

You should do some more research, in most states it is illegal for a minor to consume alcohol of any type, any where! In PA and many other states, anyone, including a parent, that supplies alcoholic beverage to a minor is committing a crime which they can go to jail for! Some states may not enforce all of the laws, but that does not mean that they don't exist. I recommend that all concerned check with their states' liquor control board rules/laws!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I noticed in the scene when your characters went into the kitchen, you mentioned that there was a couple making out, the woman being in her late twenties, a bit older than the mother. She had her son when she was 8?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very nice story although you made a few mistakes it was still a great read. You need to continue with more of this and see how far this can go!! Gave it 5 stars !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cowboy777Cowboy777over 1 year ago

To rem556.

Sorry but you are TOTALLY wrong. A PARENT can legally give their children alcoholic beverages in ANY state. Codes, Acts, Ordnances, and Statutes are NOT laws they are RULES. A rule can only be enforced if a person is under "Contract" to the rules or "Consents," to the rule...period the end!

A Business can refuse service to a minor even with parental consent, but buying alcoholic beverages as a parent and serving then to your children is TOTALLY legal.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous