A New Side of Justin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then, right in front of me, Justin turned around and started dancing with some girl.

He turned around and looked at me and smiled, shaking his head.

"Sorry, Mom. I need to have some fun."

I stood there, feeling a little awkward and lonely, as I watched my son grinding against some random girl on the dance floor.

I knew I wasn't supposed to feel this odd shade of jealousy, but I couldn't help it.

He was my son, and I was feeling totally threatened right now. I downed my drink and went to the bar for another.

The lights went out, and the music slowed down. Justin came back to me and put his arm around my shoulder.

"Are you still having fun, Mom?" he asked.

"Yeah, sure. A lot of fun."

"You look really beautiful, by the way. Did I say that before?" He was starting to sound noticeably drunk.

I felt a rush of something, hearing him say that again.

"Yeah, you said that before. You look really handsome tonight, too. Like I said."

"I want to dance with you again, Mom," he said.

He had definitely had too much to drink.

"No, you should dance with your friend over there. I'm just gonna sit here," I said.

"I want to dance with my Mom."

"Justin, you're drunk," I said.

"I'm not that drunk. Plus, so are you. Come on, let's dance."

He pulled me onto the dance floor, and I let him. He was strong, and it was hard to resist.

He was hot and sweaty and so very close to me. I knew it was all wrong, but I was feeling some sort of tingle of excitement.

The slow, hypnotic song playing, Justin took my hand and laid his other hand on my hip, pulling me close.

I laid my head down onto his shoulder, feeling my heart beat with his.

It felt so good to be close to him. A little too good.

I realized that I was trying to act like a mother again. He was my son, and I was supposed to be motherly and protective. I was supposed to be able to control my feelings and not feel like this, with him so close to me.

We moved with the music together. He wrapped his arms around my waist, and I nestled into him. What could really be so wrong about an innocent dance? I was overthinking it.

I closed my eyes. I felt safe and protected right now. His hand went to my hair and touched it gently.

I was a little afraid of where this was going. But I was also excited. I had never had this feeling with Justin before.

I still opened my eyes. I couldn't help myself. I saw his face, the way he was looking at me.

It looked like he was thinking of kissing me, and then I laughed to myself at the absurdity of the thought. This was my son. I was not going to let myself think of him like that. I had to set the line somewhere.

Under any other circumstance, I would have just laughed it off and walked away from him. I would have casually put distance between us. But I couldn't walk away from my son like that. A mother and son are supposed to have some type of intimacy. A mother and son are supposed to be close.

But that didn't mean I wanted to kiss him. Right? The thought was ridiculous.

But it was the alcohol talking. The alcohol was making me feel good and free. Justin's eyes sparkled like he was happy, and I couldn't help but smile back at him.

I closed my eyes again, but this time, it was to hide my face. The alcohol, combined with my son's closeness, was making me feel a little weak in the knees.

Justin continued to move with me and I felt his warmth all around me. His face was right next to mine, and I could smell him.

He was my son, I reminded myself. I remembered him being just a ball of flesh inside me. But I couldn't shake this feeling. No matter how hard I tried to deny it. It was somehow physical now, elemental.

"Hey," I said, into his ear. "Let's find a quieter corner somewhere here, with less people around." What was I doing? I lied to myself that I just wanted to get out of the crowd.

Justin looked at me for a moment, and then smiled. "Okay," he said, and he led the way.

We turned a corner around a stacked sound system and found ourselves in some sort of backstage-type space. I could see glints of people dancing a few yards away through the cracks between the speakers and various pieces of equipment, but we were otherwise alone.

Why had I brought him away from the crowd?

Justin turned to face me, and I could see the alcohol in his eyes. "What's up?" he asked, his voice low.

I stepped closer to him, feeling the heat of his body. "I wanted to get away from the crowd," I said, honestly.

"Okay," Justin said, nodding. He took a step closer to me and I could feel his body heat. "Why?"

"I don't know, honey," I said, truthfully. I was getting lost in his eyes. "I just did."

"Are you okay?"

"I'm fine," I replied, even though I was far from fine. But also the most fine I'd ever been.

Justin tilted his head, and I took a step back.

"You're drunk," he said, bluntly.

"I am not," I protested, even though I was.

"Okay, me too though," Justin amended. "It's fine."

"What is?"

"Being drunk."

The words hung in the air for a moment.

"Is it?" I asked, my body leaning towards his with every breath.

Justin nodded. He leaned towards me as well, his arm coming down on the wall beside my head. I was sort of cornered in by him and it felt delirious. Exciting.

"It is," he whispered, his head getting closer. "It's fine."

"Yeah?" I breathed.

"Yeah," he said, his lips reaching mine.

His mouth brushed over mine, the taboo feeling so completely foreign and yet completely right. He sucked on my bottom lip and I let out a little "Oh," sound as my eyes fluttered closed.

His tongue parted my lips and I could hear him breathing heavily. He kissed me, his hands coming up and running through my hair, guiding my mouth to his.

I was lost in the pleasure, the surprise, the wicked guilt of it. I knew we could stop right here and chalk it up tomorrow to drunken antics. But by the time the thought crossed my mind, I didn't want to stop. I wanted to keep going.

Justin's other hand came up to my face, my cheek, my chin. He kissed me hungrily and I opened my mouth wider, his tongue immediately sliding past my teeth. I pushed back with my own tongue and wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him closer to me. I could feel every muscle in my son's body, every part of him, something that was usually kept guarded and hidden by his clothes. I pressed my chest against him, my nipples hardening under the black tank top.

Justin ran his hand down my back, my body arching towards his touch. He groaned as his hand brushed over my ass, squeezing it gently.

"Mom," he whispered against my lips.

"Shh," I said. I didn't want to ruin

whatever this was. I didn't want to stop.

I kissed him again, harder this time, and he responded eagerly. Our tongues tangled together and I could feel the heat of his desire. He wanted me. I could feel it in the way he kissed me, the way his hands roamed over my body.

We stumbled backwards, and I was suddenly sitting on some sort of large block. Justin attached himself to my neck, kissing my skin and sucking on my sensitive spots. My mind was a fuzzy mess of lust.

He pushed the straps of my tank top off my shoulders and I let out an involuntary moan. Justin kissed me again, his mouth moving to my collarbone and down to my chest. He yanked the tank top down, exposing my black bra, and then he was kissing the curves of my breasts. I arched my back and moaned, my hands gripping his head, my fingers running across his scalp underneath his bushy hair.

"Fuck, Mom," he said, his breath hot on my skin.

"Shhh." But for some reason hearing him say the word, say 'mom', sent an electric pulse through me. I felt the wetness between my legs, I felt the desire to have him. To have my son.

Justin pulled the bra off of me and my bare breasts were exposed in the dim light. I could hear the sounds of his breath and it drove me crazy. I had never thought about my son like this before, ever in my life until tonight.

He kissed me again and I could taste the saltiness of my sweat on his lips. He kissed his way down my stomach and I reached for his t-shirt, yanking it over his head. I could feel his muscles, his body, his surprisingly hairy chest. He was 19, in his prime like every young man, but to me he was my baby. I was so ashamed that I was doing something like this. But my pussy ached and I wanted him. I needed him.

Justin unbuttoned my capris and pulled them down, my panties coming with them. I gasped as the cold air hit my pussy. There were people dancing on the other side of a wall of equipment, probably fifteen feet away from us, but I didn't care. I didn't care if they saw what I was doing with my own son. I didn't care if they knew he was my son.

"Mom," Justin whispered, my panties around my ankles.

"I'm sorry," I whispered back drunkenly. "But I want you."

He looked at me and I could see his Adam's apple bobbing up and down as he swallowed. He leaned forward and kissed me again, his hands dancing across my bare skin. He took my nipple into his mouth, sucking softly, and I gasped and arched my back.

I reached for the buckle of his belt, taking it off, and then unbuttoning his pants and pulling them down to expose his tight boxer-briefs; even in the dim light I could see his furry thighs and the big bulge between his legs.

I shuddered with both pleasure and apprehension, realizing that I could still stop things from going too far. Before I could pull him closer and reach up to grab him by the waistband of his underwear, Justin laid me down on the cold concrete floor.

I gasped and he quickly covered my mouth with his hand, gesturing at the dance space a few yards away.

"We can't make too much noise," he whispered.

He kissed me again and I could feel his smile against my lips. Then he moved down, his mouth finding my nipples once more, his tongue swirling around them. I moaned and writhed beneath him, my hands tangling in his hair.

He kissed his way down my stomach, teasing me with his tongue, and then I felt his mouth on me. I gasped and arched my back, gripping the edge of the block above me for support. I couldn't believe what was happening; my son was licking and sucking my pussy and it felt incredible.

I moaned and writhed beneath him, the sensations intensifying as I grew wetter. He slid a finger inside me and I cried out, loud enough for people on the other side of the floor to hear. But I didn't care; I didn't care at all. I just wanted him to continue, to make me come.

He licked and fingered me for what seemed like an hour, the sensations growing more and more intense, until I was practically wailing with pleasure. Then suddenly he pulled away.

"Don't stop," I begged. "Justin, please."

"I'm not stopping. I just want to take off my underwear now so I can fuck you."

I whimpered and nodded. The most wicked desires were coursing through my blood, clouding my sense of self. This was the time to put the brakes on. To prevent us doing something we could never take back. But I didn't. I couldn't.

"Baby, let me show you how," I whispered, half-moaning. "I know you haven't before." The thought that I would be my son's first made my head spin as I reached down and grabbed the waistband of his boxer-briefs. I pulled them down, revealing his beautiful dick to my eyes.

My eyes were locked onto it, wide with desire and shock. I'd seen my son's penis before, of course, but now it looked entirely different. It looked bigger now, bigger than I'd ever seen it before, and as I stared at it, I realized that it was because I knew what it was for.

"I'm going to show you how good it feels," I whispered as I sat up. I reached down and wrapped my hand around it. I was surprised at how heavy and hot it was in my hand; it felt like I had a live wire in my grip.

Justin moaned and leaned his head against the wall. "That feels so good," he said as I began to stroke him up and down. He was rock hard, and his cock was wet with precum. I wanted to taste him, to lick him all over, to feel his body writhing beneath me.

I leaned down and pressed my lips against the head of his cock. Justin's whole body tensed up and he gasped. I smiled and opened my mouth, sucking his cock inside. He tasted salty and delicious, and I couldn't get enough. I sucked him harder, stroking him with one hand as I did and running my other hand through his lush chest hair.

Justin moaned and thrust his hips forward, pushing his cock deeper into my mouth. I took him as deep as I could, feeling him touch the back of my throat. I could feel his body trembling, and I knew he was close.

But I wouldn't let that happen yet. Because I needed him inside me.

I released his cock and climbed up on top of him. Justin leaned back against the wall and stared at me, his eyes dark with desire.

For a moment we both froze in hesitation with our eyes locked together, contemplating the ultimate transgression we were about to make.

But there was no going back now.

I leaned down and kissed him, thrusting my tongue into his mouth. Justin kissed me back eagerly, his hands sliding around my body to grip my ass.

He paused again for a second. "We don't have a, um..."

"I don't care," I said, cutting him off. I didn't care if we didn't have a condom. I wanted him inside me, now. I wanted to feel him, even if it meant I'd be risking everything.

I didn't care anymore.

Justin nodded meekly and took a deep breath. "Mom, you're going to have to help me, um, find the right place."

I nodded, feeling nervous but excited and confident at the same time. I spread my legs and guided his cock to my wet lips. He gasped and froze as the tip touched the moistness of my pussy.

"Oh, mom," he murmured, pressing forward.

I moaned and leaned my head back as I felt his cock slide into me slowly, a quarter inch or so at a time. He was so hard, and he felt so good.

Finally, he pushed forward and his cock slid all the way inside. I gasped as he filled me up, every inch of him. Justin moaned and gripped my ass, holding me tightly as I started to ride his cock.

I gasped and moaned, reveling in the feeling of my son inside me. I was sure the people dancing in the room could hear us. But I didn't care. I was too lost in my own pleasure.

I leaned forward and kissed him deeply, my tongue thrusting into his mouth. I rocked my hips back and forth, sliding up and down over his cock, feeling him fill me up.

I loved the feeling of him inside me. It was so taboo, so wrong, so wrong that it felt so good. And he was such a good young man, so intelligent and responsible. It felt so naughty to be fucking him, to be luring him into something impossibly wrong.

I slid my hands over his body, so unusually fuzzy for such a young guy -- just like his father -- and felt him shudder as I touched him. Our breathing was coming in gasps and pants and I could feel the orgasm building inside me.

"Mom," he moaned, "I'm so close."

"Me too, baby," I moaned.

I rode him harder and faster, my frenzied movements betraying my own impending orgasm. And then, suddenly, I was there, moaning and crying out as my body shuddered and shook with pleasure.

I could feel Justin's cock expanding even more inside me as approached the final threshold of pleasure. The thought that my son was about to release all his cum inside me was almost too much and it pushed me over the edge into another orgasm.

He grunted and moaned and then I could feel him beginning to shoot like a fountain inside me, his cum filling me up as his body spasmed. I loved it, loved the feeling of him coming inside me, loved the way it made me feel. The look on my son's face as he came was one of pure ecstasy and I knew that I'd just made him a man.

I collapsed against him and he held me close, his cock still inside me as we shared a long, languid kiss. As we came back to earth, I could feel his cock sliding out of me and I knew I was filled with my own son's cum.

The thought made me dizzy, but I had to admit that I liked it. I liked knowing that I'd made him a man. I liked that our bodies were joined in this way.

We kissed for a long time and then he started to dress me. I could feel his cum running down my leg and I knew he could too.

"That sounded fun," shouted someone teasingly from the dancefloor.

Justin blushed bright red and I looked at him and giggled. We were both still drunk.

"I think we should go home," he said, helping me to my feet.

I nodded and looped my arm through his. I smiled.

12