All Comments on 'A New Start Doesn't Fix Everything'

by Cagivagurl

Sort by:
  • 102 Comments
blackrandl1958blackrandl19588 months ago

Yay!! What an epic story. I loved every pulse-pounding in my temples minute. Thank you for the story, Randi.

payenbrantpayenbrant8 months ago

Very well written, but extremely....well....find it hard to believe. However! 😋. Isn't that the point of these stories? Thank you for an entertaining read Cagi!

darien1971darien19718 months ago

too long....divide into chapters...thanks

RandomcarrotRandomcarrot8 months ago

I got through 6 pages and I can't remember the last time the main character of a story was so vile and horrible. Are we supposed to side with her as everyone bends over backwards trying to make her happy, telling her how great and beautiful she is while she keeps withholding what she is thinking, what she wants and what she wants them to do?

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmith8 months ago

Nice story full of twists and turns.

ThorlolThorlol8 months ago

First, thank you for putting a woman into the same shoes you usually put your fictional husbands in. I think that must have cost you alot of willpower to let the other gender suffer so much. So thumps up for that I suppose. Now the bad, and the reason why I think most of your stories suffer low rating although the writing in itself is good. Your characters always act like something never happend although it happend exactly like it was written. Take Kurt for example, on page 11 or so he said 'If you had said no I would have walked away from Alle immediately'. Interestingly Bligh said exactly that on page 6. After she caught them making out and more. She told them to their face that she wanted Alle out of their life. They never respected her wishes. They always railed her against a wall. No wonder she just left. Worse was the point where she talked with Kurt about returning after 6 month and too see if they could reconcile. He just needed too boot Alle out of his life. That was actually gracious if you consider that Kurt actually cheated on Bligh when she made that offer, she would have overlooked that. But he didnt need days for Alle moving in with him and got her pregnant really quick after that. So the biggest problems of your stories are the characters who always do exactly the opposite of what they say or what their spouses want. And thats just infuriating. So I will just rate it with 3*. @Randomcarrot, did you actually read the story? Bligh wanted Alle out of her life after she has seen what happend between Alle and Kurt. She told them exactly that. Nobody was bending over to make her happy. Every action from them hurt her because they did the opposite of what she wished from them.

lerenardruselerenardruse8 months ago

That was a rollercoaster ride, I totally loved this story. I have no idea where you have drawn your inspiration from but there are many threads I felt that were real. Thank you for writing this amazing piece.

demanderdemander8 months ago

Very engaging story. At one point the question gets asked - 'What if it was another man?' Well, no way, Jose. Even if both were bi. D

Harryin VAHarryin VA8 months ago

same shit ...same story.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Who wants to read 16 pages of lousy?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Toooooo fucking long Jesus

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

So yet another story from this writer about a Poly lifestyle and a female character that dominates a male character and of course the male character iis a wimp. But I guess it works for the Mormons.

servant111servant1118 months ago

Not my cup of tea.

3 stars

PolpolpPolpolp8 months ago

Another RAAC story where we already know the ending at the beginning.

Uselessly long but for one time its the female MC who get cheat and betrayed.

Its the same plot that many of your story with just MC gender change. You really need someone to give you New idea

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Australia must be awful boring for someone to spend so much time writing an ode to Moby Dick. This could have been done in 2 or 3 pages.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Started great lesbian part ruined a good story

RubthedubRubthedub8 months ago

Well written & enjoyable read.

Disappointing end but that’s just an opinion

ChimeraLoveMeeChimeraLoveMee8 months ago

Hey Cagivagurl. I'm a huge fan and I've read every one of your recent stories. I love stories with unconventional relationships and I love stories with more that 2 romantic partners.

I want this comment to be a constructive critique, so please don't take it badly , but I think your stories dealing with relationships like this are getting stale. I like your writing but the overall plot has fallen into a formula. The need you feel for everyone to get a picture perfect happy ending is making your stories very predicable. The start was great but I saw where your story was heading around midpoint, and it sapped my interest.

I read the rest anyway because I like your writing and was hoping that my expectations would get subverted, but was disappointed when it ended up exactly like I expected. Hope you switch it up next time.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy8 months ago

This story needed to be in multiple parts!

4

someoneothersomeoneother8 months ago

I have given 4* and 5* to multiple Cagivagurl stories, but poly stories offend my sense of love and marriage. I just don't rate or comment on them because I cannot be impartial. It is a shame because I like the non-ply stories.

One note for author's statement in her bio--it is "copyright" and not "copywrite."

onlythelonelyloveonlythelonelylove8 months ago

Thank you to Thorlol. You nailed it really well… whether it’s women doing it to men of women doing it women or men doing it women or loose affiliations doing it to other loose conglomerations, it still feels as if nothing is resolved but rather worn away ….

haltwhogoestherehaltwhogoesthere8 months ago

I had hope. Read to page five, the skipped to the end. The previous comments were spot on; I love your stories for couples, especially lesbian couples, but the poly stories are formulaic and predictable.

MigbirdMigbird8 months ago

As I’ve said before, you tackle challenges, most of which come with deeply personal relationships. Nor do you hesitate to take on scenarios that may not set well with readers or your characters — the latter are far more important than former to your storyline and any resolution. This piece so richly character driven, especially Alle and Blige, so evident in the dialogue between/among characters and Blige’s introspective moments. Captivated from the start; piece became page turner; especially loved the bike adventure with Alle and Blige — ambience/erotic feel so real. As near hopeless romantic loved the outcome, but loved more Blige’s journey.

FirstClassFlirtFirstClassFlirt8 months ago

Good gravy, people. Remember on what page you stopped reading . No harder than remembering a chapter number!

I’m not much for polyamorous relationships either, but I respect the hell out of any 3 people who can make it work, especially any 3 that fucked it up one side and down the other as much as these three! Human nature being what it is, their actions and reactions were normal and made sense for their personalities. I’d likely have pulled a Bligh and taken off, too. My heart would be too shattered to stay and I’d be sure I’d lost my love also, plus not wanting to get arrested for murdering Alle….

I can’t say I’d give it 5 stars, but I did enjoy it , and I’m always happy for a happy ending lol.

SteveWallaceSteveWallace8 months ago

Wonderful. 100 points on a five point scale. Well worth reading every word!

kiwianne12kiwianne128 months ago

Wow! We loved the story. Yes, I said we. Three of us. My partners a male and a female. Fortunately our road was a lot easier than in the story. But there were many who struggled with it, especially my Mum who was very traditional Japanese.

But it has worked well. I have 3 kits and Susan has 1, both from the same man. Our kids call us Mummy Anne or Mummy Susan. It works for us.

Anne

TnicollTnicoll8 months ago

I really enjoyed this one. I’m a big fan of your work and I think this is one of your best yet!

Anita71Anita718 months ago

This story is not for me, unfortunately

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Utterly tedious. Far too long for a denouement that was obvious almost from the beginning.

Tls2753aTls2753a8 months ago

Yes, it was really long, but I cared enough about the characters to want to keep reading. Nice story.

OzeminotaurOzeminotaur8 months ago

I really enjoyed this yes it may the ending may have been obvious but it's the journey that makes the story and to the people who say someone is a wimp because they don't get violent but decide to walk away is sometimes the harder move

ibuguseribuguser8 months ago

Bad story, poorly written.

Sorry, I usually like your stories but this was a total flop.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Enjoyed the read. A few typos but I am guilty of the same. Main character’s repeated thoughts maybe a few too many times. Love the motorcycle content. I am a former rider and love motor sports.

26thNC26thNC8 months ago

Thanks for the tags. Reading 16 pages is difficult even with a really good author is difficult, but with tags like lesbian sex, polyamorous, and bisexuality, I wouldn’t even try.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Randi you are invested in the story as editor. So in effect you are tooting your own horn. Self praise is no recommendation.

SailorBuckSailorBuck8 months ago

Great, great story. 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This being a story about lesbian sex and relationships was a deal breaker. If that was the genre I was interested in, I wouldn't be in the LW section. Removing this factor wouldn't have really changed the story. The whole of Davita's diversion was nonessential to the story, after she got to NZ she basically disappeared.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Another outstanding story. I love your longer tales, which allow you to truly develop your characters and delve into their feelings and emotions. I for one love happy endings and reconciliation. There is enough hate and unhappiness out there. Please keep churning these stories . I can’t wait for the next,

BSreaderBSreader8 months ago
3 stars

I normally enjoy your stories but when I saw the direction this was headed I quit reading after the second page. I don't go along with multiple partners. You always write well your style is great. Thank you

ARabidmonkARabidmonk8 months ago

I really liked the story and way dying to love it, but couldn't get there for one reason only. Kurt and Bligh ended up hurting each other immensely, but it felt like there was no real communication or forgiveness sought by either of them after Blight moved back. I did, however love how on her adventures she ended up in the same position as Alle while in India.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Nah stopped reading half way through just knew where it was heading, pity really your a good writer but all your stories no matter the subject always end up eith the same ending. Maybe try changing your writing style as you only have to read the first and last page of your stories

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The advice to not use the rear brakes on a motorcycle only applied to older bikes with weak brakes.

I didn't care much for Kurt as he is weak and lied to Bligh too many times. After he cheated I just skimmed the pages until the end.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Sorry, I hated it. There is no way she would hook up with the two cheaters as angry as she was. I must say it did keep me reading to the end but she needed to tell those two to screw off. With this ending she is giving in to alle. Alle gets everything she wants.

TwentysevenTwentyseven8 months ago

I like your stuff, but not to the tune of 16 pages. I read the first two and then skipped to the end, I suspect I am not alone. I would prefer to take the whole journey, so my request is that you try to be more succinct.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

An absolute homerun of a story, with three people struggling so hard with their complex emotions but finally somehow managing to find their own happiness.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Tortuous, and so fucking contrived its embarrassing. The title should be "Benny Hill Does Polyamory, If You Can Wait That Long."

\

So they ended up by page 16(!) where they should have ended up by page 3. Gees, if Alle had just been a little bit more patient? Naw, this was all about the author, the characters just being props for the author's agenda. I bet you think that's how good writers write. Good writers tell the story that their imagined characters inspire and create. Mediocre writers have already decided what the story is going to be, and then bend and twist the characters to say and do what the writer thinks they should say and do to make their story come out the way they intended. Good writer: the end is driven by the characters. Mediocre writer: the characters are driven by the end.

\

Of course this story is in the Wrong Category. It is entirely a Romance story, with the marriage and the adultery just being props to facilitate a Polyamory Romance. What a waste of time. If its any consolation, I'm just as stupid for reading it. OK, I had to finally skip several pages to the end and start reading backwards; sure as hell, polyamory reconciliation. Of course the children will end up being the final losers. Maybe they will exhibit polyethics and polymorals: if it feels good do it. Just what we need more of in society. Thanks for your contribution to the deconstruction of civilized behavior.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

SSDS

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Your stories are always so good, great read.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Loved it. Thank you.

JustloosenmrJustloosenmr8 months ago

CGirl......as always you submit another great story. I love the long tales, I enjoy the NZ/Aussie connection, being an Aussie myself makes it all the more relative.

Great work, look forward to reading more.

Very VERY entertaining.

retirdsalrretirdsalr8 months ago

Excellent....very good story

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Whew, rather long and not up to your usual standard of tight writing. In this case you let the story get too wordy, too much back and forth without really any movement forwards. So the story lags and lags and lags then finally drags to a close.

JustplainjeffJustplainjeff8 months ago

EdgeOfSundown: How does one who has never posted one story here, criticize anyone who has? Answer me that, please.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great Story!

Hooked1957Hooked19578 months ago

Helluva journey. Not the everyday LW story for sure. Thanks for dragging me along.

Hooked

snornsnorn8 months ago

Awh! Throuple love!

IBTVoyeurIBTVoyeur8 months ago

What a wonderful journey. I felt like I was right there with Bligh the whole way. Rooting for her to absolve her hurt and be able to give her heart and soul to some deserving person, or persons, as it turned out to be. I not only enjoyed the journey but I thought the ending was the right one, for everybody. I do realize that any story, or book, is only as good as the author. You are definitely above the level of most writers on this website. Thank you for your contributions. If you are a published author I would love to read all that you have written.

management91399management913998 months ago

a variation on a familiar theme, I did fall down the rabbit hole and saw it through to the end, mainly I think I enjoy the strum and drang suffered by the main character, whether male or female. Interesting that you main here was female she acted like most of your male MCs including bedding women. I can't remember if in your other stories if the mains suffered an attack like Bligh did in India, her adventures around the globe were interesting and like a lot of wronged men in LW stories she acquired some amount of wealth above what the villains had.

But the gap here was Kirks attempted suicide during his guilty phase after she left. All that happened off stage, I think the suffering MC runs a lot of these stories but Kirks story here as the lying spouse who couldn't let his Alle go yet was despodant enough to off himself makes a serious omission here.

And finally in a lot of your work the children are the least developed, in some cases the impact they have on our mains lives is almost inconsequential except for some crisis (The car accident). Maybe an interesting road for you to drive your motorcycle down would be a story of one of these children who come out of these dramatic poly family stories and what road they go down in life. Would they impose their parents lifestyle on a potential mate and what would the fallout there be.

Anyway, thanks for the free entertainment, everyone complains about stories here but no one asks for their money back. :-)

WoodencavWoodencav8 months ago

Wow! That was quite a journey. I love your stories. And the familiar territory is a bonus for me. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShit8 months ago

What a journey. I noticed that Bligh didn’t mention how when she was in Australia, Kurt said he’d ditch Alle; then suddenly Alle was pregnant. That certainly didn’t build trust or goodwill. If Kurt and Alle had even shown a tiny amount of patience, and any respect for Bligh’s marriage, there’d have been a lot less pain.

BlueFox007BlueFox0078 months ago

I have very little experience with gay women, so this was very enlightening for me. Thank you for that. I could not put the story down, I was so hooked. Now I have to do my chores. Thank you Cagivagurl for the entertainment and the enlightenment. 5 easy stars.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc8 months ago

I first wanted to say it’s about damn time a writer with Cagiva in their “call sign” did a story about a girl on a motorcycle! LOL! Regarding the story, well written with a great balance of narrative and dialogue. As has become the case on many of your stories I comment on, the plot lines got tied in a knot to the point my brain was deprived of oxygen too long and I had to race through the back pages so I could breathe again. The Bligh character you so beautifully developed and depicted in the first 10 pages became someone completely different at the back of the story. For all the reasons Bligh left Kurt and Alle, there’s no chance of reconciliation based on the original character. We could see it coming from 10 pages out, but through great writing, you painted yourself into a hole that prevented a believable path forward for where you brought the characters. Having Bligh come back and take Allie’s Julie as a mate was a plausible ending but you kept going. Having her return and steal Alle from Kurt was an option as well, but you kept plodding toward your preplanned ending, even if the universe of characters didn’t support it. I truly appreciate the effort and the little bit of yourself you put into this one. 4.1*

BalladeerBalladeer8 months ago
Good work!

Although this was a bit off my preferences it was still a great story and masterful writing. Thank you very much and keep up the good work.

RocketMan12RocketMan128 months ago

You should’ve put this story in Lesbians sex

Nzguy78Nzguy788 months ago

Hi, I really enjoyed the story. Being from chch and worked in Kaikoura during said earthquake I loved the local references, now I have to read the rest of your stories. Five stars

njlaurennjlauren8 months ago

Interesting story albeit epically long. Bligh's journey is interesting, it shows a lot of things. A triad/ throuple has a lot of emotional minefields in it and Kurt and Alle demonstrated one of the big ones, open communication and also care with feelings. Alle is all over Kurt, yet though she has feelings for Bligh she doesn't quite make clear she fell that much in love with her. Misunderstandings are so easy with these things.Alle also doesn't realize how fundamentally this would affect Bligh (Kurt is even more clueless) . Here you have a married women suddenly dealing with feelings for another woman, that same other woman putting the moves on the husband, and w the throuple thing, having to deal with 'what does this make me? How will others react?'. Alle alrrady ids as bisexual, and she also being single is moving into the throuple ',naturally ', she isn't going from being married to this.

She needed a lot more time, yet they were already talking about the house and the like, like taking a toddler walking then suddenly telling them to run a marathon. Bligh is sandbagged and Kurt and Alle don't see what they are doing. Hell, it is like on a first date someone proposing marriage. There was no relationship building, no spending time together doing things, nothing. They did forget Bligh in their excitement, I speak w personal experience, ( not w a poly relationship) about not giving the other person a chance to grow& accept a major change.

I liked Bligh's journey, too. Her id'as lesbian could be a protective mechanism since a man in her eyes betrayed her, or her way to safely explore relationships with women ( among other things, totally forces out the idea she could ever be with Kurt again). She grows into herself with this, figures out who she is, gets counselling.

In the arc of this story, she could have 1) figured out she was gay ( unlikely), she could have figured out she was straight or bi but wanted to be with a man only or she could have grown to realize as she did in the story.

Her anger was real, but she should have realized with everything that the patience Kurt&Allen showed was not her taking Kurt.

The reconciliation is real, though IsrL there are always issues w relationships like these.

Well written and eye opening. As far as category, this can be in LW, marriages are changing , and a wife willing to be in a throuple certainly is bold.

stev2244stev22448 months ago

Wow, there was enough plot for 3 to 5 stories. In any case, choice story, easy 5*

MattblackUKMattblackUK8 months ago

That was one hell of a 5* ride!

Olderman318Olderman3188 months ago

What a great story.

You brought Bligh’s pain and hate out of the pages and into my heart with your beautiful writing.

I really felt for her.

Of course, with 16 pages I was expecting the reconciliation, but you got

there truthfully and honestly and I thank you for your talent.

Your stories make me want to visit NZ badly!

darthnader19darthnader198 months ago

Another Certified Banger !!

Loved every page

prinnaveaprinnavea8 months ago

I don't give 5's very often, good story. You managed to strum my heart strings on this one.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I get the whole Odyssey thing. trouble is It just didn't work very well. Seems the author tried too hard to fill the format

KiwihunterKiwihunter8 months ago

For everyone complaining about the length of this story I have a question. How do you ever read o full novel or book? They are generally much longer. Is your concentration so short that you find this work too long. Crikey, it's quite an indictment on our way of life to have such a short attention span.

CG, once again a masterful story and you again have lifted the standard further. I am amazed that someone as busy as you has the time to write these wonderful stories. Truly outstanding.

Love H.

peter944peter9448 months ago

Having read your other work I had a very strong idea where this story would end but you still have it enough texture and grit to make it another excellent work. Great read.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Sorry, but for me a semblance of verisimilitude is necessary and diluting bullshit into 16 pages does nothing. I tried in vain to get past fifth but it was beyond my strength. It is nevertheless interesting to note that some readers are convinced by this totally empty verbiage to the point of philosophizing about it: Trump still has a lot of supporters in reserve!

tralan69ertralan69er8 months ago

A very good story. All of your stories, (long as they are at times) have been well worth reading. Keep writing and thank you.

@WhoGivesAShit

What a journey. I noticed that Bligh didn’t mention how when she was in Australia, Kurt said he’d ditch Alle; then suddenly Alle was pregnant. That certainly didn’t build trust or goodwill. If Kurt and Alle had even shown a tiny amount of patience, and any respect for Bligh’s marriage, there’d have been a lot less pain. - That would have changed the story too much.

tralan69ertralan69er8 months ago

To those of you that wanted this story to multiple chapters, it's ok to read as much or as little as you would like. You don't have to read it all in one sitting.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

You are an excellent writer ,that's is why I gave 4 stars. I believe you should present some of your stories to be published and I think some would make awesome movies, not the ending I wanted. Her husband and that bitch screwed her over big time, I wanted her to find someone else and those two to live a terrible life for fucking her over big time. If it had ended like that I would have given you 5 stars .

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Always look forward to you putting out a new story CG..I love the familiar locations cos I’m from that way myself. Although I’m not interested in lesbian stuff, your writing is strong enough to keep me engaged until the end. Nice one. I hope you have plans to publish in the real world, cos you should…..

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I really liked it. I don't normally read stories longer than 4 pages, but you hooked me.

liz33ndliz33nd8 months ago

cagivagurl, you did it again, great story telling, although i still miss the erotic portion of your great writing. five stars of couse

Lkin4frndsLkin4frnds8 months ago
Wow

I could not stop reading this story and felt every emotion from all of the characters. It was an amazing emotional roller coaster, thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Very, very good. You nearly always manage to write absolutely captivating stories about real human beings with all their strength' and weaknesses. Strong willed, but still insecure women and men, not the black and white characters and highly schematic storielines we often find especially here in the LW category. I loved the MC coming around a whole circle. emphasizing the need for things to happen in everybodies own speed. Thank you very much for some really entertaining hours of reading! 5 stars of course.

leofric35leofric358 months ago

Had to read this in one go too good not to. I like the full circle of the MC and the time span. The characters are lifelike. Well done and thank you for the work.

lovemesomephillylovemesomephilly7 months ago

Put the shoe on the other foot for once. Highly impressed.

EastCoaster1EastCoaster17 months ago

Long way to go for a punchline...

...but I had to give it 5 stars for the journey.

There were parts I didn't like, and a few that I thought a bit dragging, but overall this was a very good tale that was definitely a Loving Wives story.

I follow you because even though I don't always agree with you, you are a very good writer in my opinion, and I don't expect to always agree with everything someone says, thinks, writes, or does.

But first and foremost, I admire your story-telling skills.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Love this writer and their work is some of my all time favourites but this one did not work for me. Stories are a person al thing and I have no doubt I will enjoy many of their new stories as they come.

Busman19639Busman196397 months ago

A long and enjoyable story.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Nice to read a story that takes time to explain the journey. Great characterisation and a really enjoyable read. BardnotBard

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

A wonderful read. Of a protagonist not ready to take the plunge into a love triad. Even as it formed around her. And bolted. To find her own way...away, beyond, around, and back. A sweet ride!...Which has me wondering if she was still riding her motorbike when preggers!

AstordatairAstordatair7 months ago

A delight to read! 5 stars, easily. Just loved it!

Wildbill1964Wildbill19646 months ago

Wow, Cagivagirl you knocked that one out of the park girl. 5/5 and then some. All of your stories I've read are fantastic to say the least. I really could feel what she felt along the way. Love, then love lost, then love found. Thank you Cagivagirl.

Jumbuck2010Jumbuck20106 months ago

Excellent story, 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Nearly gave it a miss when I saw it was 16 pages, but glad I did read it.

Some of the typos are hilarious ... spoon feeding each other a chocolate mouse?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Well written with the shoe on thr other foot. I liked Bligh the first two thirds of the story. She was sandbagged and hurt badly but Kurt and Alle. She found herself a new path and explored her own sexuality. But in the qlast third, seems like the author forced her into a retracing the throuple. It is the author's story but it seemed to be a disservice to Bligh. She had many options of how to move on in her life. She was stronger for her odyssey. But ultimately she ended up in a reconciliation that just doesn't seme plausible nor healthy. How can imbalances not develop in the future after such a disastrous initiation. I mean Alle jumped all over Kurt, and Kurt let Bligh drift and never saw that she was withering as the toe of them proceeded with full lust and speed. Obviously Kurt was not a good marriage partner. And why would Alle be one? While the two of them are not evil, they hurt her badly and she had to leave. Ultimately it is well written and deserving of 4 stars. But if she had found another way more in keeping with her wonderful character and personal growth that would have been a smashing 5 stars. This was one of the author's stories told in reverse, where the husband is not the aggrieved party but the wife is sidelined and marginalized in a poly relationship with bad consequences, which she overcomes but then magically ends up in reconciliation. While many other stories have the cheating wife screaming about male ego and move forward, neve taking actual blame, thiugh often not in a poly scenario, here Bligh was the victim and she took measures to get out if what was a hurtful situation, but then tossed herself right back into the mess with the same two that had burned her before. At least she didn't need to get prepared by her wounded female ego.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I have read some of your stories. I only liked one because it was the most believable. For me, I am not into fairy tales. In this one there is a sentence that you write that says. The world is not black and white. Well for me and most people, I know who are conservative with religious upbringing, there is nothing else than black-and-white thinking. It might be because I am an American. you trash the Indian culture as well. Not everyone is on board with this LGBTQ+ bullshit. sorry but that's the truth. The story was believable until you went off on the Bi crap. Bligh got extremely hurt. there is no way she would have accepted any forgiveness to the extent you have written. Trust me I have full knowledge in this matter. My first wife cheated on me, Oh I got over it and moved on like most people due. Found love again but I still remember everything like it was yesterday. I don't give a crap what she has done or doing at all. With that said you see your story is fantasy, It would have been better if Bligh found her true love on her travels, be it with a woman or a man I don't care. but for me that would make a lot more sense. I give this story a 2/5. Good luck and keep writing. yes, I know you can't satisfy everyone like you or your writing.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Too many think polyamory is a new invention, but its not. We HAD polyamory in the recent Western past: hippies. The main reason they were marginal was they didn't fit then current conception of family and a working class industrial society. I firmly believe the evidence shows that the concept of family is quite flexible in practice, depending on the economic context. 'Social' reflects the adaptive reality of family groups forming to make and rear children in economic conditions. It's all about how well those adaptations work, and not just how much they fulfill individual aspirations. If those aspirations aren't met, the people involved abandon them. Sex and other intimacy are the integral glue to those arrangements and whether that is the 'same' or 'normal' is still debatable.

As I near 70, I have an adventurists grand-daughter (a Zoomer) who lives in a loose polyamorus group. We talk often because her parents (my daughter) are too conservative to deal with it and we are close. What I like about Cagivagurl is that she explores the situations and different assumptions about 'family' and the conflicts they generate. The characters who generate those conflicts usually fall into that category of too narcissistic about their 'self-fulfillment' until life teaches them otherwise, and then they attain their goal of family, children, etc. Just wish her stories were a little shorter sometimes. They can be a bit novelistic, so please break them up a bit more.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Lesbos + polyamory = stupid

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Wow. You’re a great writer.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCagivagurl@Cagivagurl
Please do not ask for permission to rewrite any of my stories. The answer is no. The stories and characters within, are mine. I created them, they are mine and mine alone. Save yourself the time and don't ask. If I do not respond to your attempts at contact. It is because I do...