A New Start with an Old Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I still don't know all of Mac's secrets and techniques, but I go at him in earnest with my own repertoire. It only takes a few minutes for me to reduce him to little more than a puddle on the floor. He needs a moment to catch his breath.

Eventually, still gasping for air he manages a, "Wow!"

I grin at him, "I didn't owe you that. I wanted to do that." I stand and offer him my hand, "Let's go."

"Where're we going?" he asks, still panting.

"Starved Rock. Duh."

"What about your turn?"

"I have no doubt you'll blow my mind later. We have forever to make up turns. With you Mac, I'm always looking forward to 'later', but right now, I'm kidnapping you."

A smile forms, "You were serious?"

"I didn't say one single thing that I didn't mean. I want to explore every trail, every path and every canyon with you. Both literally today at Starved Rock and metaphorically for the rest of our lives. And I want to start right now."

"I haven't been there in years." He kisses me, "Let me get my hikers." He disappears into his room and comes back with the perfect shoes. Of course he has the perfect shoes. He says, "If that cupcake store is still there, you're absolutely eating a cupcake today."

"Cupcake?"

"Right outside of Starved Rock in North Utica is a little cupcake shop. It has the best name ever. Two Girls and a Cupcake."

I snort, "You're kidding."

"Nope. Clever, right?"

I laugh, "Cupcakes it is." He leads me out the door.

Before we make it to the elevator, he pauses, looks me in the eyes, my green and apparently sparkling eyes, and says, "Yes, it's all possible. Everything you said. I want all of it too. Every bit of it. So, we're gonna have it." He takes my hand and I again feel that Mac-jolt of electricity. Decades from now, I'll still feel the buzz of his presence in the room and the sizzle of his touch on my skin. I am so totally fucking in love with this man.

Mac says, "In case you hadn't figured it out yet, I'm also foolishly, senselessly, laughably, stupidly and backasswardsly -- yes it's a word, shut up -- in love with you too. I always have been." A tear of joy pools in his eye, "I need to buy a lottery ticket today."

"Oh?"

"Right now, in this moment, I'm the luckiest idiot alive."

Mac kisses me again and my toes curl in my sneakers.

"I call driving," he says.

Of course he does. I toss him the keys, grinning, "Mac, I'll take shotgun with you every day."

He gives my hand a solid squeeze and we head out. For today and forever.