A New Summer Experience Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't even look at me, just sat there staring straight ahead with her arms folded. After I loaded up a washing machine and dropped my quarters in, I glanced his way. He gave me an apologetic look but didn't say anything.

It was really awkward. Finally, the two dryers with their clothes were done and they unloaded the clothes into a basket, which she carried out as he unloaded the second one. As soon as she was out of sight, I walked up to him and quietly asked, "What's going on?"

He glanced at the door, then said just as softly, "I didn't get all the lipstick off my dick last week. She picked a bad time to feel frisky and saw it."

"Oh shit!" I said. "Everything ok?"

"She's convinced herself that I'm sleeping with her sister, so you're not in any danger," he replied. "but she hasn't let me out of her sight all week."

"Damn," I said, disappointed. I had really gotten worked up sucking Jake's cock yesterday, and now I wanted to get fucked. "I was hoping..." I let my voice trail off.

"Sorry," he mumbled. He grabbed the basket and hurried out the door after her. It was a depressing hour waiting for my clothes to finish, an hour that I had expected to be doing more than just sitting there twiddling my thumbs.

Amanda was up when I got back, and helped me fold and put away the clothes. I threw some things into a gym bag and we headed over to my folk's house, parking several houses down from theirs. As promised, the house was empty.

I went into the bathroom and changed into a pair of Lana's hot pants and a camisole top. Amanda helped me with some light makeup, not a lot but enough to notice. I positioned her in the dining room where she could peek into the living room and cautioned her not to look until she heard things happening, when I figured that Ron would be distracted and not see her. Lastly, I put a bottle of lube under the couch where I could reach it later.

Almost exactly at noon, there was a knock on the door. Taking a deep breath, I opened the door.

Ron looked at me confused. "Uh, hi...I was expecting John and Carole," he said.

"Oh, my parents. They had to step out for a little bit, but they'll be back. Come in, you can wait for them," I said, opening the door fully.

He stepped in and I closed the door, then walked in front of him into the living room. I made sure to wiggle my ass a bit.

I sat down on the couch, and he sat a small distance away from me. "I'm Ron," he said. "You're...Laura? No, Lana?"

I giggled. "No, that's my older sister. I'm Will, but I go by Wilma now. And we've already met."

Confusion clouded his face. "We did? I think I'd remember meeting you."

"Twice, in fact. At the campgrounds. More specifically, in the bathroom in the wee hours of the morning. Twice," I smiled.

His brow furrowed as he thought, then his face brightened. "That was you???"

I gave him a lazy grin. "That was me. I didn't realize that you knew my folks, though."

"We're friends from way back," he said, moving a bit closer to me. "How did you know what I looked like?"

"I peeked at you when you left," I lied. "I wanted to see if you were as handsome as your dick."

"So did I disappoint you?" he asked, a huge smile blooming on his face. His hand laid itself softly on my bare leg.

If I had to answer him honestly, I'd say yes. He wasn't as handsome as Jerry, and nowhere near handsome as Paul. He was a bit overweight, too. But honesty wasn't in my interests at the moment.

"Oh, no, you didn't disappoint," I said, moving my leg upward just a hair to let him feel pressure from it against his hand.

"For a boy, you give great head," he said, his hand starting to stroke up and down my leg.

"Well, you tend to get good at things you love to do," I replied with a wink. I slid off the couch, moving to my knees in front of him. He watched me without moving, a bit of indecision on his face, but I could see the bulge in his pants already.

"And I LOVE sucking dick," I said, reaching out and fumbling with his belt.

"How long did you say your parents are going to be out?" he asked, his breath heavy.

"Long enough," I said, managing to get his belt undone and starting to work on his pants.

That broke whatever qualms he had, his hands fumbling with mine as he helped me unbuckle his pants and squirm them down to his ankles.

His cock sprang out when he pulled his underwear down. Again, I noticed the large, rubbery mushroom head. I leaned forward and gave it a long slow lick, and heard his breathing quicken in anticipation.

I glanced at the clock as my hand reached out to grab his skinny shaft. Twelve after twelve. I had eighteen minutes before my folks were supposed to be home. I stroked him for a few seconds, then took his cockhead between my lips. I felt lust and excitement flush through me...I didn't particularly like him, but I did like his cock. I took him deep into my mouth, sucking softly.

His big cockhead wouldn't fit into my throat like Jake's did, no matter how hard I tried. I could tell he appreciated the effort, though, giving me a low moan as I choked a bit from his size. I stretched my lips out, taking as much of him into my mouth as I could, and began sliding my mouth up and down his length.

He groaned loudly. I smiled in my mind...I had him.

I kept glancing at the clock while I sucked him...12:16...12:18. When the clock said 12:22, I pulled my mouth off of him. I could tell he was getting close from the way his cock throbbed when I took him deep, and I could taste his pre-cum already.

"Please fuck me," I said in a pleading voice as I pulled my shorts down around my knees.

He tried to pull my mouth back onto his cock. "I, uh, don't really fuck guys," he groaned. "Just finish me with your mouth, please?"

I sat back on my heels. "When's the last time you got to fuck a hot, tight nineteen year old ass?" I said, the words coming hot and quick.

"I don't know..." he stammered. His cock was twitching in front of my face. "I'm not really into fucking guys."

"I need to be fucked SO BAD," I whined. Part of me was being honest...I was really turned on and I hadn't been fucked in a few days. I pulled away from him and got on my hands and knees in the middle of the living room, presenting my ass to him.

"It's right here," I said, grinding my ass in the air. "Just take it, fuck me, please."

I heard him slide off the couch and move behind me. I had him.

"Wait," I said, reaching behind me and under the couch to get the lube I'd put there earlier. A few seconds and his cock was slick with lube. I dropped the bottle to the floor and resumed my position on my hands and knees. "Go slow...at first," I moaned.

I felt that big mushroom head press up against my asshole and groaned in pain and pleasure as it slowly spread me open. A second later, I felt it pop into me. I almost came right there and then.

He pushed, and it felt like there was an infinite length of cock sliding into me. It just kept going and going, reaching deeper into me that anyone I'd ever felt before. He kept going until I felt his balls press against mine.

"Fuck me," I moaned after I adjusted to his size, giving my ass a little shake.

He pulled back and rammed himself into me hard. I gasped...damn that felt good. He started fucking me with powerful strokes, damn near knocking me to the floor. I fucked back, taking his thrusts and moving back against him, helping him fuck me.

"Jesus, you're tight," he grunted.

I let my head fall to the floor, and his hands grabbed my shoulders. "You're big," I moaned. "God, fuck me, fuck me."

His hands both pressed me to the floor while using my shoulders to pull me back towards him with every thrust. I fucked back, helping him slam himself into me over and over again.

I caught the click of the front door, and moaned loudly to cover the sound of it. My sounds of pleasure made him fuck even harder, even faster. I knew he was getting close.

"Just...keep...fucking...meeeeeee," I said, my words matching his thrusts. I could feel my balls tighten. I was close, too.

"Gonna cum...Jesus, you're a better fuck than your mother," he said between clenched teeth. "I'd give her up to fuck you all the time."

"OH MY GOD!!" I heard my mother scream. "Ron??? WILL????"

We were both so close that there was no way we were going to stop. He pounded me hard two or three times then I could hear his breath explode as his cock bucked inside of me, flooding his cum into my ass. I groaned, thrusting my ass back onto him, still fucking myself with his cock as his balls emptied into me. My dick throbbed, and cum oozed out of me onto the floor.

I heard the sound of flesh striking flesh, and Ron jerked himself away and out of me. Feeling him yank himself out of me like that wasn't pleasant.

"You BASTARD!", Mom screamed at him. "Fucking...my son??"

I scrambled away from Ron as she slapped him a second, then a third time before he could get his hands up to protect himself. My hand slipped on the puddle of my cum on the floor, but I managed to get to my feet and pull my shorts up.

Dad was standing at the doorway, an undecipherable expression on his face. As Mom continued to slap at Ron, he shook himself and moved over behind her, pulling her away from him and wrapping his arms around her. He glanced over at me. "You'd better leave."

Ron thought Dad's statement was directed at him, and sprang up to his feet. He barely got his pants up before he was out the front door. I was only a few seconds behind him.

I almost ran to the car. I didn't plan this part out very well and didn't expect to be outside dressed as I was. If I did, I'd have parked the car a lot closer. Amanda was only seconds behind me, jumping into the driver's seat and fumbling in my gym bag for the keys. She started the car and drove away.

I could feel Ron's cum seep out of me to wet my shorts. I hoped it wouldn't stain the cloth seats of my car.

"Well, that was fucking hot, right up to the moment when your folks came home," Amanda laughed.

I chuckled weakly. "Whatever his faults, he does know how to fuck," I admitted.

She removed her hand from the steering wheel, grabbed mine, and shoved it into her crotch. "Feel how fucking wet I am," she said.

My hand wormed it's way into her pants and panties. She was wet, sopping wet. My finger stroked her clit as she drove, her driving becoming more erratic until she finally pulled into a convenience store parking lot where I stroked her to orgasm. Neither of us cared if anyone saw us.

Once she recovered, she drove us back to the apartment. I walked quickly from the car, knowing I had a wet spot on my ass from Ron's cum with Amanda right behind me.

Lana was in the living room when we walked in. She took one look at me, dressed in her hot shorts and camisole, and noticed that both of us were a bit agitated.

"Uh," she said slowly, "what's going on?"

I glanced at Amanda, giving her a nod to fill Lana in, then walked to the bathroom to clean Ron's cum off of me.

12