All Comments on 'A New Teacher's Welcoming Pt. 03'

by Friskee_cpl

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
tizwickytizwickyabout 3 years ago

A long wait between chapters but well worth it! You write some very very good stuff. 5 Stars!

BrokenLance13BrokenLance13about 3 years ago

Ok, this is getting really interesting in a very kinky way! We are enjoying all the fun characters and predicaments that take place in what should be a sleepy little outback town!

We need you to keep going so we can have some bedtime reading to get the juices flowing so to speak.

Five stars all the way!

Lance, Roxy and Bev💜

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Really waiting for the next part!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

So awesome to have you back writing. I thought this story has enormous potential - not sure where you will take it, but I'm sure it will be great where ever you go. So many opportunities. Can't wait for him to nail Kelly and Erika, and then an orgy with Sharon and Marcus. Great characters and great descriptions of the sex. Like the dialog/dirty talk during sex, especially. Will look forward to more as soon as you can manage. 5 stars!

rbell42rbell42almost 3 years ago

Great job on this chapter. I would like to read more, please. Lots of possibilities.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loving this series! Please please continue...

MelandAnthonyMelandAnthonyover 2 years ago

Absolutely loved this story.

Really really want to know what happens next.

Being born and bread in Deniliquin NSW, on the Edward river, population 8500 people, I am hoping Coolamein is actually Deniliquin and the stories are somewhat true.

I'm also loving Sharon and Marcus.

Sexy strong characters through a lot of your stories.

Would love to read the rest of the story. Please don't leave us hanging.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love your stories. They have gotten few and somewhat far between. WE WANT. Please continue! I have been to Oz and love it. Thanks for your effort. Cowboy 100

igorioigorioover 1 year ago

I love this series. You found a good balance between plausible and fantasies.

ehppmsehppmsover 1 year ago

When can we expect chapter 4 as I'm enjoying this story line.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous