A New Teacher's Welcoming Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck my arse," Gill asked of Raul, "one last double fuck?"

"Of course," he responded. He dived across his bed, pulled open his drawer and pulled out a small bottle of lube. I moved away from her as she twisted herself onto all fours, her perfect arse poking delightfully in the air. Raul squirted a line of lube down his cock and smeared it across its length. He'd clearly done this many times as the bottle was almost empty.

"You want my cock in your ass again," he asked, waiting for her lascivious response.

"Yes, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," she begged. She turned her head towards me and beckoned me over. Not one to refuse I sat up next to her head and angled myself in towards her mouth. She grabbed my cock as if it was a pole upon which she needed to brace herself and buried her face in the pillow.

Raul though was a seasoned arse fucker and he slowly slid his length deep down inside her.

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck,' she moaned through the softness of the pillow. Her grip tightened around my cock as Raul quickened the pace, sliding his slippery length into her. Then as he got into the swing of things she lifted her red face from the down, and with a shuffle to the left, took my cock once more in her mouth.

"See," Raul said, "She loves to fuck." He slapped her arse as he quickened the pace, causing her to flinch.

"I can see that," I replied. "She loves it."

Gill slid her tongue along the underside of my cock, looked up at me and said. "Fuck my pussy, fill me with cock."

Never having experienced anything like a double penetration before I was both excited and hesitant about what was coming up.

"No wait, fuck her ass first," Raul demanded, "You fuck ass before?"

I shook my head in the negative.

"Well," he slapped her arse cheeks again, "Now you will."

He whipped his cock out and moved aside and I somewhat nervously took his place, squeezing some of the lube along my cock just as he'd done it only minutes before.

I rested my cock on her used rose and poked the head in. Raul's early pounding had opened her up nicely and it was with little effort that I pushed the rest of the way into her tight backside.

"God, yes," Gill moaned as I began the interesting sensation of fucking her arse. As I banged into her Raul reached underneath and began rubbing her clit and pussy which had Gill twitching and grinding as she clearly orgasmed from the delights of her two partners.

Her arse tightened around my cock and I was almost on the edge of an orgasm but I managed to keep control, I wasn't over yet. I lifted my right knee and anchored myself in. With the extra leverage I was really able to fuck her nice and hard.

The only sound in the room was her muffled groans as each time I buried myself into her arse and Raul rubbed her clit, she shook a little.

I could feel the sweat running down my back and as fit as I am, I was beginning to tire.

Slowly I pulled my cock out of her arse and marvelled once more at what I had become, and also at the sight of her arse open, waiting for more.

"Fucking crazy," I said out loud as I flipped onto my back next to Gill. "This is fucking insane."

"You wait until you move in my friend," Raul said. "My cock, it needs a rest."

"No rest now," Gill hoarsely said, "Fuck me properly you two, fuck my pussy and arse."

"I have the ass," Raul demanded.

I wasn't about to complain. I needed the rest and remained in place as Gill slowly threw a leg over my body and with little effort at all slid down onto my hard cock.

Emitting a low moan as she began moving up and down Raul teased her by rubbing his cock around her arsehole.

"Go on fuck my arse, fuck my pussy and arse," she demanded of us both.

"Tell me what you want, slut, tell me what you want," Raul responded.

"Okay, okay, yes fuck my arse, yeah, go on fuck it, fuck it."

When Raul finally slid in I was so unprepared for that sensation of his cock only being millimetres away from mine that I thought he was in the same hole as me.

Gill's reaction though suggested otherwise. From deep inside her erotic soul came an animalistic sound that left me wondering and worrying if she was actually alright.

With her head buried next to mine I could hear her softly saying 'Yes,yes,yes," over and over again as Raul stepped up the pace and really began a thorough and hard pounding of her anus.

"Yes you love the cock don't you? You'll miss this cock cumming in your arse, in your cunt, in your mouth." That was enough to flick that hair trigger of control that Gill had left and her torso tightened as her body succumbed to yet another massive orgasm.

"Yeeeeesssss," Raul cried out, "Cum on our cocks as they fuck you. Cum, cum,cum."

I was going to need to step up my dirty talk if I was to take his place. All I could summon at this point was to say 'fuck' and groan a lot.

Raul began slapping her arse as she leaked pussy juice over my shaft. I was really starting to enjoy this wanton slut and her latin lover.

"Yeah come on fuck me harder," she hoarsely said. "Cum for your bitch, cum in her arse."

"In your ass, hey?" he slapped her as he said it. "Want my cum in your fucking ass do you?"

"Yes, yes, yes," she intoned, "Shoot your fucking cum inside me."

"Yesssss," his face screwed up as he quickly took on the demeanour of a man shooting a massive load of cum deep into a woman's arse.

His body convulsed in a fit like state as I felt his cock expand and contract through the membrane that separated us.

Quickly he withdrew and the sensation was removed as he ceremoniously pumped the remains of his ejaculate all over her arse and down onto my balls. A somewhat disconcerting sensation.

Gill lifted her head and smiled at me as she slowed her grinding down. "Now for your last test," she said. "The taste test."

She lifted her waist up and when my cock popped out it comically slapped on my stomach before springing back up towards her rapidly approaching mouth.

Raul fell back exhausted on the bed as she began the process of licking up his jizz from my scrotum.

"So good," he said as he stroked his cock. "I will miss these blow jobs too. I will miss all this."

And by Gove it was a great blowjob. Her technique involved a melange of hand pumping, tongue action, ball squeezing and a lot of spit. In moments I could feel myself relax and the valve open enough for my baby makers to be released.

"Fhuck" I softly said as I suffered a little death, my cock exploding in her mouth.

Her lips were locked tight around my bell end and I watched in awe as she held what felt like a cup of jizz in her mouth. Then like she was rolling an elastic band off my knob she rolled her lips off, tipped her head back and swallowed the lot.

With a quick raise of her eyebrows she said, "Not bad, not bad at all."

Raul held his hand up for a high five so we both gave it a slap.

We all lay there in silence until my phone buzzed to life with the characteristic ding of a message.

I didn't want to look at it but on hearing it Gill was lifted from her torpor and she leapt off the bed.

I reached over to my phone and was surprised to see a message from a number I didn't recognise.

'I probably shouldn't ask, but can you help out in the restaurant tonight? Big do on, need one more waiter. Erika.'

I didn't immediately respond. I needed to process my thoughts.

"Life goes on boys," Gill said, standing there with the erotic glow of a horny woman, post fuck.

I really hadn't had the time to really appreciate how tight her body was and minutes later when Raul and I had had a quick dip in the pool and Gill was back inside did everything once again go all tipsy turvy.

We were drying ourselves when he began the sorry tale.

"I'm sorry to go you know," he started.

"No more free pussy?"

"No, I never got to fuck her daughter. Here for six months, no fuck her."

I looked at him in shock. "Gill has a daughter? Man she bounced back well."

"Many years ago my friend, many years. I see her here sometimes with her two friends, they are fucking hot too."

"Doesn't live here then?"

"No, she saw us fucking one day. Then they had a fight and went to live with her friend for a while."

"Where does she work, her daughter?"

"Work?" he laughed. "She doesn't work, she's still at school with her friends Georgie and Kim."

There it was again. That sense of fear and impending doom. I felt like a dog when it senses a storm coming. My stomach sunk. I was speechless, but I did manage to ask a question to ascertain that Erin was Gill's daughter.

"What's her daughter's name?"

"Erin," Raul shook as he said it. "I so wanted to fuck her. The man who gets to fuck them both is a man above men."

For a split second I wanted this latin lothario to know that I was that man, and had fucked Georgie as well, I really came close. But all I could muster was a simple, "Interesting."

Thinking of them both triggered the memory of my earlier text from Erika, Georgie's sexy mother.

Thinking that I didn't want to be upstairs where the girls lived, I messaged back a quick 'Sure, what time?'

The answer was almost immediate. '6.30. Thanks so much.' Followed by a heart emoji.

"You want a lift back to your home? Where do you live?"

I didn't want him to know I was staying at the pub where Erin was living, so I just asked him to drop me off at the supermarket under the pretence of getting some groceries.

"I go on Saturday to Melbourne," he said as I eased myself out of the ute. "I'd like my time to finish just with her."

I just smiled, smacked the roof of the cabin and said, "She's all yours, champ."

As soon as he was out of sight I turned towards the hotel and walked rapidly onwards to even more complexity than I had ever thought possible, and all the time with one nagging question.

Who the fuck is Kim?

TO BE CONTINUED - If you want.

12