All Comments on 'A New Toy'

by Secret_Passion2018

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Distracting perspective

You switch inconsistently between first and third person. With the addition of confused pronouns and sloppy grammar, it was a tough read. In theory, a good premise; try asking someone to proofread if you aren't great at it (no worries, we all have our strengths). :)

toy4LadyandDontoy4LadyandDonalmost 5 years ago
Its ok.....please edit

The small errors take away from what could be a truly awesome story

NHyuman80NHyuman80almost 5 years ago
Double check your stories before posting

Or have someone else do it. It’s got a great premise, but the execution is severely lacking.

Secret_Passion2018Secret_Passion2018almost 5 years agoAuthor
Apologies

This was a really old one I fired up without checking - when I get time I’ll go back and edit it.

animal99animal99over 4 years ago
Good idea, but some parts were a bit tedious to read

Hey, I really liked where you were going but there were times the story felt hard to get thru. I saw the other comments and i have to agree with them. Please don't give up writing, since clkearly you have some interesting ideas for stories and plot twists. But really, if you're not a good proofreader or know someone who is - Use a grammar/style checker to review your future stories. I recommend any version of MS Word you can get your hands on! I had used many versions of that software and it does help. When you've been typing for hours and can't read any more, this program will look thru your writing and point out what doesn't appear to be correct or what technically is wrong with a sentence and let you decide whether to fix it or leave it up to the program to suggest a fix or even let you manually override it to leave your writing as it is!

Good stories but especially the hypnotism stories.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I loved this story. I'm hoping you continue with this and other like-stories. I have to agree with other commenters about the minor stuff however I hope you continue writing....great ideas!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSecret_Passion2018@Secret_Passion2018
If you’re looking for my ‘To The Victor’ story I have taken it down as it will soon be available on Amazon for free hopefully.

story TAGS