A New Toy Appears

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Jenny's turn and she landed on Samantha. I was worried about something too far but my worries suddenly skewed in the other direction quickly.

"Samantha, kiss him with Amanda."

For the first time, I saw Amanda and Samantha look a little hesitant.

"Uh, I really don't wanna be a homewrecker..."

"I'm not into girls and my new little toy is still my boyfriend...but one kiss is okay."

Not sure about being called and referred to as a little toy but at least I'm not getting cucked on top of everything else.

Soon, I was in the air and two Giantess's lips were coming at me. Thankfully, unlike Kelly's small attempt at trying to eat me, this was a gentle kiss where their lips actually wrapped around me and my head and touched each other's. I could feel the heat and hot breathe as a little bit of saliva poured between them. The stench of alcohol coming from them was quite strong though.

They separated and I had the oddest feeling like I had just gone through a car wash in a convertible for some reason.

"Hey, I'm gonna take Kelly home, she seems to be getting pretty drunk." Jenny said.

"But I wanna do things to the little guy!"

"There's always tomorrow. Come on."

Is there tomorrow? I hadn't really considered how long I was going to be like this now that I thought about it...but one day should surely be fine, right? Right?

With that done, there was now only Samantha and Amanda, who while not drunk, certainly seemed a little tipsy.

It was Amanda's turn and she spun, which was a little silly, and surprise surprise, landed on Samantha.

She looked at me and I saw in her eyes a certain...heat... that got into her whenever she drank a little. But... but Amanda, that's going to be pretty hard with me at this size you know...I don't think I can really "fit" anymore...

Facing my failure as a man, I saw as Amanda turned towards Samantha and apparently had an idea.

"Hey. I got a good dare."

"Hmm?"

"How about...you help me out with my boyfriend...

"What do you mean?"

"You know..." She said with a wink.

"Oh! You want me to? But is that, okay?"

"Sure sure, it's just a dare right? And you're okay with it right?"

"Uh, I mean, yeah, okay. If it's okay with you..."

"Yeah yeah, just a little help so I can play with him." And she smiled devilishly and I saw the hesitation pass away from Samantha and she released her own devilish smile while looking at me. Uh-oh.

.

.

.

We were in Samantha's bed room and I was still naked, as I had been for quite a while now actually. Except this time, I wasn't the only one. Both Samantha and Amanda were naked as well. Normally, I'd be really excited for a threeway but now seemed like a particularly bad time for it...for me that is.

"Uhh, guys I don't know about this."

"It's fine, It's fine. Don't worry your cute little head." Amanda said and then rubbed me a little bit until I came.

"Ah."

"Cute. We'll have to milk you some more later."

With that Amanda laid on the bed and Samantha crouched down in front of her. Was I, was I really going to be used like a sex toy and put into my girlfriends vagina like this? Looking at it, imagining the dark squeezing wetness, I was suddenly more than a little unsure about it. I don't know if I want to go in there like this!

"Make sure to prepare him a little bit."

"Okay."

And that was literally all that was said before I found myself in a completely different dark cave. I was taken by surprise but soon a giant worm was trying to attack me! Wait, that was no worm, that was a tongue! I was in Samantha's mouth!

She licked me and rubbed me against the side of her cheek and swished me around in her mouth. Soon, I went from wet, to covered, to drowning in her saliva. It got in my nose, my hair, I was utterly coated and slick with it and still she didn't stop and I couldn't help but cum inside her mouth. But that only made her seem to rub against me even more, even harder, milking me for all I was worth, rubbing me against the roof of her mouth, treating me like I was a piece of candy. Eventually she spat me out, not took me out, spat me out, into her waiting hands. Even though I was out of her mouth, I honestly couldn't tell the difference at first as I was more coated than I had ever been in anything and it stuck to me, like a second skin. I realized quickly, that I was not getting the saliva off of me. I had been milked way too many times already and couldn't even stand, me knee's were so weak.

So it may have been a good thing I didn't have to, as Samantha grabbed me and suddenly my girlfriend's vagina went from "That's huge and over there." to "THAT'S HUGE AND RIGHT HERE!" It felt like I was looking at a giant slab of flesh before I was pushed towards it. I felt myself starting to sink deeper, head first, as the light left and things got darker. Soon, I was inside, my entire body was inside, except for my ankles which Samantha still had in her hand. If I thought saliva was wet and coating, I had underestimated my future for now It was really sticky. And I couldn't move, it was way, way too tight. I felt her vagina squeezing me and couldn't help myself as I rubbed my dick against the inside of her walls a little bit.

Then I was pulled out, feeling everything except my head and shoulders feeling the light of day and then shoved back in again, rubbing my dick against her walls in the process and being pulled out again seconds later. It took only two "thrusts" of me, before I couldn't help myself anymore and released inside her.

Uh-oh.

I could feel as she was getting wetter, slicker and tighter. How I was getting more coated, slipping in even easier and how the feeling of my dick rubbing against her was getting better and better. Which meant I was cumming faster and faster...

I wanted to stop, to tell them it was too much! But they couldn't hear me and I couldn't stop releasing, exploding out, what would've coated my entire front if I wasn't coated spit and pussy juice. I was a toy being used and toys didn't get to decide if it was too much. I moaned and moaned, her fluids now coating the inside of me as well, and thought I would never stop or that my dick would break. I couldn't even manage to pass out, the pleasure was so intense. I was being used, used, like a toy, so good, it felt so good, it felt like my mind was breaking from the pleasure. I was her toy, her sex toy, use me, make me cum, make me cum, ahhh ah ah ah ah. In one final giant squeeze and rush of liquid, I finally felt my body stop and blacked out.

I awoke in darkness, being squeezed by all sides, while my dick felt extremely sore. I tried to move or get out, but it was no use, before I remembered where I was the night before. My mind was an absolute haze, my body was still slickly coated and the air was beyond humid. I felt like I was moving though, as my dick kept rubbing up against the walls and splurting a little bit, leaving me feeling even more hazy. Sounds carried to me.

"You sure he's going to be fine."

"Yeah yeah, I checked on last night, he was sleeping in there. I might as well let him have rest after all."

"But...you're seriously going to work with him inside you?"

"I'm wearing panties, he won't slip out, it'll be fine."

I tried to squirm, to escape, but to no avail. Even while she was staying still, her walls would tighten slightly and I'd keep ending up rubbing them. I had moved past toy into being part of her pussy or at least it felt like it. I was going to cum and cum and cum, until I passed out and then it would happen again and again and again, until she took me out of her. Which wouldn't be for who knows how long.

"I'm sure he's perfectly happy to be in there. He's so adorable how much he likes it."

12