Cut Down to Size

Story Info
Sarah's boyfriend worships her arse, then gets shrunk!
2.9k words
4.55
17.8k
29

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark was a fairly average 28-year-old guy. 5 foot 9 with green eyes, fair hair, a kind face, a bit of muscle (legs and arms) and a bit of fat (stomach), Mark never thought he was a looker, but never thought he wasn't ugly either. Good natured but Mr. Average in every department, Mark was still amazed he had a girlfriend like Sarah; 26 years old, 5 foot 4 with small but perky tits, a thick waist, a thicker ass and a smile that made you weak at the knees (among other things), Sarah was a curvy goddess. The two had a great sex life, as both were switches and loved mixing things up (even if Sarah always seemed to come out on top, one way or another). But one day during Lockdown, when even they seemed to be running out of ideas of how to spice things up and relieve the boredom of being stuck in their flat, Sarah planned to mix things up in ways Mark never knew were possible, all because of one too many teases about her height...

"Did you really have to put it back on the top shelf?" Sarah asked, reaching vainly for the half eaten Easter Egg stashed just out of reach.

"Sorry short round" Mark said, playfully swatting Sarah's behind. "What can I say, I just love watching your arse jiggle when you stretch for it." The look Sarah shot him made him know he'd pay for that one!

"Well, maybe you should get a closer look then!" Sarah said, before indignantly pulling a chair across the kitchen. Climbing up to get to the egg, her arse conveniently lined up exactly with Mark's face.

Mark knew where this was going.

Sarah mockingly glanced over her shoulder. "You know what to do bitch," she growled, playfully. Mark certainly did. In a flash he'd pulled down Sarah's leggings, then dragged her panties down with his teeth. Her panties down round her ankles, Sarah smiled, victorious, as she felt Mark thrust his face straight into her arse.

"That's a good slut," moaned Sarah as she felt Mark's breath on her pussy, his nose digging into to her buttcheeks. She broke off part of the easter egg with a smile as her boyfriend's tongue darted into her, his hands spreading her cheeks apart for better access. Munching down on the chocolate, Sarah's mind was already whirling with ideas as Mark lapped at her increasingly wet pussy. She'd always been hiding a part of herself from Mark, and she'd just come up with the best idea for how to tell him! Turned on by the idea, Sarah began grinding her arse back into Mark's face, and was pleased to see a tent forming in his shorts down by her feet.

The chair started swaying and Sarah realised she'd better get more comfortable before things went further. "Enough!" she barked in a tone that brooked no argument. Mark reluctantly pulled his face out of her arse, and she smirked at the puppy dog eyes he was giving her. "Don't worry boy, you'll get your treat, I just think you should beg for it first!" Smiling, Mark knew what she wanted and went to kneel on the kitchen floor, only for Sarah to cut him off. "I think you'd better lose those shorts first don't you?" Mark smiled and quickly stripped the shorts and his boxers, leaving just his vest but letting his increasingly hard dick jump free. Sarah kicked her pants away and sat on the chair, before theatrically casting her top onto the floor. The sight of Sarah thrusting her breasts out as her top came off was too much for Mark, who took the chance to dive in and suck on her nipples. Taking advantage of Mark's distraction, Sarah pulled his head to her chest and started stroking his dick with her feet. "Awww, does the little guy want to play?"

Sarah knew what this kind of talk did to Mark. While he enjoyed pinning her down and fucking her senseless, Mark was definitely a switch whose sub side came out more often than not. Sarah loved how easily she could push his buttons -- though of course this was helped by her suggestions having a bit more power behind them than the average girl. Still teasing Mark's dick with her feet, Sarah pulled his head down to her crotch. Mark swiftly rewarded her by sucking on her clit, forcing a small moan to escape from Sarah, who was starting to get quite worked up. Reminding herself that she was meant to be the one in control here, Sarah released her grip on Mark's head, then pulled her feet away before things escalated to a full on footjob. "Not so fast mister, you haven't finished apologising for those height jokes yet!"

Sarah turned around so she was kneeling on the chair and facing away from Mark. Wiggling her arse in the air, she continued to taunt him. "Now get over here and kiss my ass like a good boy." Mark's grin grew even wider at that. Shuffling over behind Sarah, he began kissing her arse all over, covering her bountiful buttcheeks in quick pecks that quickly turned into lingering kisses. Sarah reached between her legs and started rubbing her clit, turned on by how her boyfriend made her feel like a such a goddess whenever he kissed her butt. Most guys she'd dated had to be guilted or virtually hypnotised into just going down on her, but here was one who would snog her butthole at a moment's notice!

Still, after a few minutes of her boyfriend worshipping her rear, Sarah thought it was time they stepped things up a bit. "Now that's nice, but I think my arse deserves a bit more tongue, don't you?" Mark's cock was throbbing at the idea (he'd always been an arse guy and Sarah knew it!). He pushed his face in deeper and started licking up and down her crack. Sarah moaned in satisfaction as her boyfriend worshipped her arse. She smiled at the thought -- as Mark was an atheist, her arse and pussy were the only things he ever worshipped! She glanced over her shoulder and stifled a laugh at the view - his face looked a picture wedged into her cheeks! She couldn't wait till he found out what she had planned for him later!

"You look so good below me baby," she moaned airily as Mark's tongue drove even deeper into her crack "I hope it tastes just how you like it!" Mark responded by focusing directly on Sarah's butthole, making out with her pucker like he was a horny teenager kissing for the first time. Sarah, clearly enjoying the attention, stopped stroking her pussy and reached back to spread her cheeks for him. "Go on baby, get that tongue RIGHT up inside me!" As ever, Mark felt compelled to obey and pressed his tongue right against Sarah's asshole, which stubbornly refused to allow him access. Undeterred, Mark curled his tongue until the tip was closer to a point, and rammed it straight into Sarah's tight asshole, demanding entry.

After some amusement at Mark's struggles, Sarah moaned something under her breath. Mark couldn't quite hear it but was distracted when her asshole suddenly seemed to loosen up and let his tongue plunge straight into her booty. Sarah's body shook in pleasure, and she started moaning even louder as her boyfriend sodomised her with his tongue. Mark, turned on beyond words, starting jacking himself off while he tongue-fucked his girlfriend's asshole. While Mark had loved giving oral to all the girls he'd been with (and rimjobs to those who were up for it) he always thought he could somehow get deeper into Sarah than the others. The thought made him extremely horny! Sarah's constant dirty talk didn't hurt either. "I want that hole sparkling clean mister!" Mark knew if she kept that up he wouldn't last long!

"If you're a good boy maybe I'll let you shoot your cum up there!" Mark groaned into her arse at Sarah's teasing as he swirled his tongue around inside her. For someone so clean (he'd rimmed Sarah dozens of times and never thought she ever tasted or smelt dirty back there) his girlfriend sure got into the roleplay. She wasn't letting up either. "Oh yes, your tongue's the best buttplug I could ever have!" Fuck, that got him close. From the way Sarah was moaning she sounded on the edge as well!

Trying to make sure Sarah got there first, Mark began plunging his tongue in and out of Sarah, whilst using his free hand to shove two fingers into her pussy. "You're such a good bitch!" Sarah shrieked as she bounced her arse on his face, bucking up and down as his fingers pumped into her. Reeling under the double assault of his fingers and tongue, Sarah felt like her soul was exiting her body! She clutched a hand to her breasts as Mark began stroking her clit, his other fingers still wedged inside her. After a few minutes of this, she finally hit the edge and came all over his hand, her body shuddering as the orgasm gripped her. It felt like a wave washed over her, crashing into her body again and again while Mark's fingers and tongue continued to pump in and out of her. She finally pitched forward onto the chair, breathing heavily as her orgasm subsided.

As Sarah panted, Mark knew he was getting really close himself. He pulled his fingers out of Sarah's soaked pussy and wrapped his arm around her waist, pulling her arse back into his face. He began to speed up his strokes, hoping Sarah would let him shoot his load all over her glorious arse. Knowing he was close, he opened his mouth to speak, but before he could even ask, Sarah looked back at him and smiled coyly. "That was so good baby, now shoot your cum up my asshole, you little slut!"

Moaning, it took everything for Mark to not come there and then. Rising to his feet, Mark placed the tip of his dick right at the entrance to Sarah's now sopping wet asshole. "That's it, cum for your goddess's butthole bitch." Sarah smiled triumphantly as Mark immediately lost control and shot a huge load of cum right into her asshole, coating the hole itself and a good part of her crack too. She'd certainly got him worked up that time!

Mark sighed and sank to his knees. Now that was a good one, he thought, smiling contentedly. He was pulled out of his stupor by Sarah, who wiggled her arse back at him. "Don't get all sleepy now, you still have to clean me up." Mark shook his head in wonder at this girl's brazenness. A few girls he'd dated had been up for getting a rimjob, others were happy for him to cum all over their arses, but Sarah was the only girl he'd ever met who was bold enough to order him to lick his own cum off her arse! Sarah's tone got harsher as she demanded his compliance. "That wasn't a request, slave."

Oh fuck it, thought Mark, it was his own cum after all, and he'd just checked VERY thoroughly that Sarah's arse was as clean as could be. Shoving his face back into its favourite spot, Mark licked his own cum straight out of his girlfriend's crack. It tasted better than he expected, (surprisingly sweet, probably all the fruit juice he'd had with breakfast) but Sarah yet again surprised him as he licked the last of it off her cheeks. "Good boy, but there's still some inside," she said, an evil glint in her eye. Pushing a disbelieving Mark to the floor, she squatted her hefty arse right on his face, playfully slapping his spent cock as she gave him one last order. "Go on, eat your own cum right out of my arse you little slut". Mark's mind, already overwhelmed by how far she'd pushed him, seemed in a daze. Feeling weirded compelled to obey, Mark eagerly formed a seal around her asshole with his lips and sucked.

Sarah was struggling to stifle a laugh -- her boyfriend really would do anything for her wouldn't he? He was such a depraved little brat, and she loved him for it -- who else would suck their own cum out of her glorious arse? Then again, she mused, he should be grateful he had such a sexy goddess to worship, especially one with her 'special' talents. As much as she was enjoying her boyfriend's ministrations, Sarah knew she needed time to put her plan into place, so reluctantly lifted herself off Mark's face. What a sight Sarah thought, smirking wildly. There he is, lying half naked on the kitchen floor, his dick sticky with cum, his fingers and neck soaked with hers, and his mouth lolling open after eating his own creampie out of her butt. Pulling him to his feet, Sarah suggested he go take a shower. "Your face smells like ass you know," she said, winking.

"I wonder why?" Mark replied wryly, as his gathered up his clothes and headed off to the bathroom. Rushing over to her private cupboard in their bedroom, Sarah pulled out a dusty old book that she'd told Mark was part of her 'occult studies course' that she'd been taking at weekends as part of her research for a story she was writing (Sarah normally worked as a freelance journalist). Flicking thorough the pages, she found the incantation she wanted and began to chant, smiling at the thought of her boyfriend's reaction when it kicked in...

After giving his face a good scrub and rinsing his mouth out with mouthwash (Sarah had a penchant for jokes about 'arse breath' whenever he rimmed her), Mark strolled naked back into the bedroom, finding Sarah sat on the bed waiting for him with a lusty look on her face. Again? Mark thought, rolling his eyes. This woman's sex drive would get him in trouble one day! "Hey baby," Sarah said seductively, "I need to go pee, but once I'm done I thought we could pick back up where we left off?"

"Sounds good short stuff" said Mark, ruffling Sarah's hair as he sat next to her.

She flashed a dangerous smile at him "Oh you are going to regret that mister!" she said, laughing as she pushed him back onto the bed before strolling out the room. Mark lay back and closed his eyes, feeling unusually drowsy for mid-morning, even after that romp in the kitchen...

Mark stirred a few minutes later, feeling weird -- he was still on the bed, but it somehow seemed larger -- he swore his legs had been touching the ground before, but now they were resting on the edge of the bed. Suddenly alert, Mark shot up with a start -- the bed wasn't larger, he'd shrunk! Glancing around, he found himself disoriented by how big everything was, looking down at his body, he guessed he couldn't be much more than 2 foot tall now! He snapped out of it to find Sarah laughing in the doorway. "Oh you look so cute baby" she said, giggling uncontrollably.

Mark was shocked. "You did this?" he asked "How?"

"Oh, a simple shrinking spell is easy enough for a Witch" Sarah said, smirking.

Mark's mouth opened then closed, his mind not quite comprehending. Still reeling he asked "What do you mean, a witch?"

"Oh, its been in my family for generations," Sarah said, as though this was the most natural thing in the world. "Not all the women had an aptitude for it, but my great-grandma knew I did and taught me the basics before she passed," she said, looking sad for a moment. Then her smirk returned. "You're the first boy I've ever felt comfortable telling," she said "so I thought, why not prove it by having a little fun with you!" She moved over to the bed, still stark naked. Mark was momentarily distracted from the weirdness of it all by her tits, which had always been small and perky C cups, but now were just as big as his head! "Don't worry baby, its not permanent and I can change you back whenever," Sarah said, before adding, "but first I though we'd make the most of this opportunity! Your new size does have some benefits after all. I mean, you've never had a better chance to motorboat these ginormous tits, have you Mark?" Sarah pressed her breasts together, cackling at the sight of Mark's shrunken penis jumping to attention. She then pulled her shrunken boyfriend into her and sandwiched his head between her breasts. As Mark struggled to say something, Sarah smiled and squished his head between her tits. "Oh yes, this is going to be a very good day, isn't it SHORT STUFF!"

To be continued!

Next Time: Now feeling like a true goddess, Sarah gives her shrunken boyfriend a PROPER facesitting, enjoys her power over him and threatens to shrink him down still further...

Hope you guys enjoyed this, its my first story here so any feedback is welcome (please mention anything you enjoyed -- I've got plans for future stories with these two so am happy to add more of whatever any fans are liking -- while there's been some ass worship and giantess stuff there will be plenty of other kinds of action coming soon -- Sarah's magical talents have no bounds!). Hope to see you all again for part 2 and beyond!