A New Train Travel Experience

Story Info
A group of travellers experience a new method of travel.
10.9k words
4.39
7.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A new train travel experience.

All characters are over the age of 18.

A pure fantasy of what might be possible with the use of suggestion and increases in certain bodily chemicals.

Yes this is a flight of fantasy and the correct procedure in the situations might not be correct but it is a story not fact.

**** **** **** ****

It had been a strange experience all told since receiving the e-mail invitation yesterday from the rail company.

OPPORTUNITY TO EXPERIENCE OLD FASHIONED LUXURY, WHILST FOLLOWING A MODERN TRAVEL SCHEDULE. Was the subject line, which in itself was intriguing but didn't give much detail, without reading what could just be advertising bumf.

Chloe, having the time as she sat waiting for her washing to finish its cycle decided it was better to read this weird correspondence than just stare out of the window.

**** **** **** ****

We would like to offer you the opportunity to experience the comfort and service that has only been available to those who have access to their own private rail carriages.

Back in the early days of the railways when engines were steam driven and therefore extremely slow compared to modern standards, 10 days to make the journey across country that we can offer you in just over 2 days now, for those with the funds it was possible to travel in relative comfort with access to not just sleeping compartments but carriages with comfy armchairs and sofas to sit in whilst reading a book or just gazing at the countryside passing by, even fully equipped bars often with a piano for entertainment.

Yes we still offer private sleeping compartments and much of the seating is comfortable but the 'Finer' elements have been lost..... We have dining rooms and café bars on our modern trains but all too often we know it is a hurried affair to eat and make room for other passengers.

So we would like to make you an offer to 'Upgrade' Free of Charge, for your cross country journey you are undertaking starting tomorrow, to an experimental service we are trialling. To avail yourself of this offer you will need to come to the Customer Relations office, next to the departure hall, at 9.30 am, show this email and register your desire to partake in this service. It is on a First Come basis and has limited customer availability. Should you be successful you will be given special 'Check-in' details.

We hope you feel able and are successful in securing a place in this experiment.

**** **** **** ****

Having arrived at 9.27 and registered her desire Chloe was extremely pleased to find she had been successful, but was surprised that more people were not clamouring for this offer.....she had only seen 3 others step up to the desk and be guided to the private cubicles to complete the process.

Given her boarding details which involved checking her luggage at a special desk just outside the door to a private lounge, her luggage then being moved to her own allocated bed chamber on the train instead of being loaded into the baggage car like everyone else's luggage.

All food and beverages were to be included in the upgrade including the buffet style offerings available in the lounge that she found herself in now with just 5 other people.

'We are waiting on 3 more passengers and then we will transport you down to trackside in a buggy that will pull up outside this door.' The uniformed steward informed them.

Looking around Chloe can see 2 of the people she saw earlier a lady in her late 60's Chloe guessed and a gentleman who she estimated was mid 50's....... There was also a very attractive woman that Chloe thought she recognised as being on TV, if it was her she was 31 but looked much younger and the gents that she had already spoken to, Andy who was very friendly and had told her he was going home to celebrate his 40th birthday in 3 days, finally there was Rory, who had told her he was 21, mainly because she was obviously the next youngest to himself, she being 25. Rory had confided he wouldn't have upgraded if he had realised he would be travelling with so many 'Oldies.' Chloe had already decided Rory was going to be a thorn in her side, she was looking forward to the adventure and was still intrigued by the mystery.

Heading off to the toilets but asking the Lady at the counter if she could possibly have a Vanilla Latte on her return.

Chloe touches up her make-up and quickly spritzes herself before stepping back out into the room to see a gorgeous guy just entering the room, checking out the other occupants his eyes linger first on the TV star and then focuses on herself.

'Hi everyone, my name is Mike, what have we signed up for I wonder?' He happily calls out, as he begins to circulate amongst the other travellers.

Chloe collects her latte and takes her seat, taking her phone out to check it whilst casually watching his progress towards her and trying to catch the names as he stops and speaks to the others. She doesn't notice the other two passengers as they arrive........ Taking a sip from her coffee and being quite surprised at how smooth and creamy it was. She had experienced the coffee on this service before and it was very good to keep you awake but not the best if you were looking for flavour and smoothness.

'Hiya, we have a real mix of people here don't we?' Mike chuckles as he offers his hand to shake. 'What can I call you?........ I am Mike by the way.'

Taking his hand and lightly shaking it Chloe looks up 'I am Chloe, yes we do have a real mix...... Like you said, I wonder what we have signed up for.'

'The lady over there....... Lettie.' He indicates the older lady, 'is hoping it is like her parents told her their train travel used to be like.......her Father was a planner for the railways...... she is looking good for 71 isn't she?' He whispers as he leans a bit closer after sitting down. 'So Chloe, what's your story?....... let me guess..... you're off to chase fame and fortune.' He chuckles again.

'Nah, I am just heading home to see the family.' Chloe responds smiling.... 'What about you?'

'My little brother is getting married next week so I thought I would pop out West and see him before the parents fly out on the weekend...... try and talk sense into him.'

'I take it from that you don't believe in marriage then?' Carefully checking to see if there is a ring or a mark from where there was one.

'Not against it..... I just don't want him to make the same mistake I did....... 24 is still too young in my mind..... I was married at 22 and divorced by 28 so now I am working on maybe 40 is a good time to plunge in again if I decide to do it again....... 4 more years of freedom lol.'

'Fair comment...... I am gonna live before settling...... 40 is about right for me as well........ I have a bit more time than you to enjoy my freedom though.' Chloe smirks.

'Oh you have 5 years eh?'

'You cheeky bugger.' Chloe squeals as she swats him on the arm.

'I am kidding........ you must have nearly 20 years left yet.'

'Oooo you are a smooth one......... no only 15 sadly.'

'So Miss Chloe, you are' making a show of counting on his fingers '25 years young......... you'll still be blossoming like Lettie at 71....... can't say the same for Amber though.'

'Amber??'

Indicating the girl Chloe thought was a TV person 'She is chasing fame and fortune by all accounts...... a secretary at the moment but wants to be a model........ said she is 31 but with all that make-up on looks 41.'

'Oh, I thought she was on TV.'

'She is, but only when her boss is doing press conferences......... He is the guy doing all that building down on the waterfront....... She stands behind him giving him all the paperwork he needs........ or as she put it.... (Making quotation marks)"I am the power behind his throne"......... I recognised her myself but couldn't think from where.'

'OK then Mr Know Everyone........ Lettie, that is a strange name.'

'Letitia, is her name but likes to be called Lettie.'

'Who else is there then?........ I have spoken to Andy and Rory.'

'Andy is a nice bloke..... I teased him about the big 40........ Rory is a miserable git, with a chip on each shoulder........then there is Gary, going home to close his Mother's Estate..... a nice bloke but says he is feeling his 58 years now.'

Looking around they both notice that there are two new occupants in the room both chatting as they collect coffees and sandwiches from the buffet one being the other lady from this morning.

'Ladies and Gentlemen..... I am Howard and will be your Chief Steward on this journey........ Shortly the buggy will pull around to the door to transport you all trackside. Your cases have all been placed on your beds in your rooms. My colleagues and I will be pleased to show you to your rooms and then once we get underway if you could all please spare us 20 minutes of your time we will inform you of how things will proceed....... Thank you for travelling with us.'

**** **** **** ****

Having arrived trackside after being driven through the station in an open sided buggy all 9 passengers are greeted at the door of their carriage which is so different from all the others that make up the train, their carriage actually being made up of two cars which, although made of steel and glass like the others are made to look more picturesque and inviting with a colourful livery and windows that look black from the outside but are as clear as clear can be once inside.

After having their tickets checked and being shown to their rooms. They are rooms as well, not just bunks..... Small but functional 'Wet Room' type Bathrooms with shower heads in the ceiling, also a sink and mirror. Then in the room a hanging rack inside a small wardrobe, pull down table and a comfy armchair with room for another one to be placed alongside it and completing the set-up a 3/4 size double bed, which could be a tight fit for two but as they are all individual travellers isn't likely to be an issue.

The train leaves the station bang on time and one by one they all congregate in the front of the two cars, this one laid out as a luxurious Living Room cum Dining Room with functional tables and chairs for eating, alongside a bar and food preparation area and comfy chairs and sofas dotted around..... a piano is available and is in an area with a TV/DVD configuration.

Howard, greets them all and after checking for any drink orders, alcoholic, soft drinks or teas and coffees. Asking them all to find a seat he introduces the other two staff.

'Welcome to you one and all, as I have previously told you I am Howard and I am ably assisted by Juanita and Max, we will be your Stewards for the duration of this journey...... As you may have noticed upon joining the train we are the very rear carriage the main reason being to keep any locomotive noise to a minimum for you and also to protect your privacy........ For those of you that have travelled this route before you will know under normal circumstances the train is invariably separated into two distinct areas...... sleepers and coach passengers with the Dining Carriage between....... But with all passengers being able to use the Observation car and café bars...... here we have just space for the 9 of you with your needs hopefully catered for here with snacks and drinks and nobody else but the 9 of you and us 3 and the 2 waiting staff at meal times in this space....... Provision has been made to have all the meals available in the main train made available to you.... Yes we still need to adhere to the usual two sitting type timescale, therefore 2 hours for breakfast, lunch and dinner..... but you can eat anytime in those 2 hour slots.'

Gary raising his hand 'Am I right that the meals and beverages are included and we will not be charged extra?'

'Yes that is right..... All we ask is that you are prepared to give honest feedback on the experience as explained to you all as you registered your interest....... We need honest feedback, so even if you are not happy, we need to know so please be totally candid........ it will be as anonymous as a small test panel can be and your names will never be mentioned outside the test parameters......... One of us will always be available 24 hours a day....... Obviously for you ladies if Juanita is required she will be roused from sleep if necessary....... There will be teething problems but we want you to document everything so we can learn......... Now, as we will be together for the next 53 or so hours if I may be so bold can I suggest we all introduce ourselves briefly.'

All 9 nod agreeably.

Slowly they went around the room. Howard first 'As I said I am Howard, 48 years old been on the railways man and boy and this is my Baby...... so I hope it is as good as I imagine.'

'I am Juanita, 27 years old, trying to be the best steward I can be.'

'I am Max, 65 years old and to be honest this is my last journey but I want to leave on a high.'

'I am Letitia, prefer to be called Lettie, I am 71 years young and my father was a planner for the railways and told me great stories about 'The Comfort Days.''

'I am Mike, 36, going out West to try to talk my brother out of making a huge mistake.'

'I am Chloe, 25, going home to see my family.'

'I am Gary, 58, going to close my Mother's estate.'

'I am Andy, 39.... 40 in 3 days...... going home to celebrate with family.'

'I am Karen, 50, just going on holiday.'

'I am Samantha, or Sammy, 42........ going husband hunting.'

Howard, looking around to see who has missed. 'How about you two?'

'I am Rory, 21........ I don't wanna be here.'

'Ummm I am Amber, my age is my business...... I want to be a model.'

'OK, well from the crew and I we hope you all enjoy the experience....... Please eat drink and please ask any questions or make any observations.' Howard says as he looks around before heading back towards his own room to write up his first report.

**** **** **** ****

Rory and Amber both also head back to their rooms.

Max and Juanita stand behind the bar trying to organise their time so that they can both find time for themselves.

Meanwhile the rest slowly seem to drag their armchairs and sofas into a rough circle so that they can chat and try to understand what the hell they have got themselves into.

Lettie, Karen and Chloe end up on a sofa together 'So Lettie, can I call you Lettie?' Chloe pipes up.

'Chloe?...... Yes of course you can.'

'Thank you....... You said your dad was a planner for the railways and told you of the comfort days..... what did he do and what does that mean?'

'Ahhh..... He used to plan routes and try to see if there were places they could and should branch off to....... The Comfort Days were very much as they have this set-up...... comfort as you travel and only certain people able to get in...... all the bosses had their own carriages with private chefs and stewards to fetch and carry for them....... Now it is like cattle cars..... including the sleepers which are just tiny boxes...... don't know if you travel a lot or have used the sleepers....... But I can't afford the extra costs....... So I have to travel coach class..... which isn't always easy at my age.'

'I'll be honest I thought you were younger than you are....... I hope I am as good as you when I am older.' Chloe splutters.

'I think you are doing better than I am.' Karen pipes up 'How come we were the lucky ones do you think?'

'I don't know...... but they have definitely picked a wide range of ages and experience I think.' Chloe says as she looks to see if she can get another Vanilla Latte. 'I don't know what they do with these but they are so creamy and smooth.'

'The Tea is beautiful as well,' Lettie assures them both.

'I was pretty late arriving so haven't tried them yet........ I had a fruit flavoured water and that was gorgeous as well.' Karen says as Gary looks across and Juanita approaches.

'Can I get anyone any drinks or snacks........ Howard will be back with the Menus for tonight's dinner in a short while.' Juanita informs them all.

'Do we have to dress for dinner?' Gary asks.

'No not at all sir....... It is just the same here as on the rest of the train...... just a bit more comfortable hopefully.'

After all chatting and drinking more Teas, Coffees and soft drinks they all drift of back to their own rooms to prepare themselves for dinner.

Juanita had also made sure that Amber and Rory had anything they required.

**** **** **** ****

Not wanting to mix with the others too much Amber had stayed in her room most of the afternoon just watching the countryside pass by, using the call button a couple of times to get more of the sweet fruity drinks delivered to her room. Realising that with dinnertime approaching she might need help to just start the zip on her dress to release a touch, after all with access to all of her clothes it would be a shame to not show off a bit. She quickly looks into the corridor to see if any of the females are about, unfortunately they aren't. Realising that every time she had pressed the call button it had been Juanita who responded she thought maybe the buttons were set so if it was a female then a female answered the call.

Seeing the call button panel light up Max comes out from behind the bar and heads off to answer the summons.

Knocking lightly and hearing a 'Come in.' Max pushes the door open.

'Can I help you ma'am.'

'Ugh, the one time I need the girl I get the old guy!' Amber growls.

'I assure you I can do anything that you request ma'am.'

'Oh I suppose so.' She mumbles as she turns her back towards him as she sits on the end of the bed 'I need you to just start my zip off so that I can change for dinner.'

Stepping forwards and taking a brief whiff of her perfume Max can't help but notice her skin is porcelain white and so smooth on her neck as he reaches to start the zip down....... Resting one hand on her shoulder holding her hair back so it doesn't get caught in the zip as it descends he is slightly surprised to hear a soft sigh and a slight tremor as he lowers the zip by about 6 inches at the same time getting a reaction himself in the trouser department. He can't resist just placing his other hand on her opposite shoulder and lightly massaging the nape of her neck with his thumbs.

Feeling first the warmth of one hand on her shoulder followed by the gentle tug on the zipper Amber is slightly surprised by firstly her reaction to the touch, a sigh and a tremble but more significantly a hardening of her nipples and a flutter in her pussy.......... Even though she knew it was the really old man behind her the feel of his extremely warm and soft hands as he gently stroked her neck with his thumbs felt heavenly.

Realising he had probably overstepped and being quite annoyed with himself as he had never ever done anything so out of character he steps back clears his throat lightly 'If that is all ma'am.'

Turning slightly so she can just see his face in her periphery vision...... 'I know this is a huge imposition but...... can you just do whatever that was you did on my neck once again but a bit firmer?' Amber pleads, not really sure why but she is craving a delicate touch.

Stepping forwards again he places his hands on her shoulders and commences to smooth the skin from the base of her neck right up to the base of her skull, feeling her dress beginning to fall away from her shoulders and her body swaying back towards him to feel his touch more clearly Max is surprised to find his own body is betraying him..... the old saying 'There is something in the water seems to be coming true.'

'MMMM that feels so nice.' Amber sighs as she leans back slightly and starts to pull her dress off from on her shoulders....... Being small of breast she doesn't wear a bra and can feel the rub of her nipples on the material loosely fluttering in front of her.