A New Train Travel Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Max flexes his fingers and applies more pressure right the way across her shoulder line as he rotates his thumbs out towards her ears from the base of her skull also allowing his index fingers to gently caress the skin on the side of her neck, causing a further sigh and a slight giggle to escape her mouth........ leaning down he crosses yet another boundary and lightly kisses one side of her neck and eventually nuzzles her earlobe.

'Oh Max...... That feels divine.' Amber mewls as she feels his breath and then his lips on her neck and ear.

Pulling her arm out of her sleeve and letting her dress fall away on one side of her body Amber reaches for his hand on her shoulder and encourages it to follow her collarbone line and descend down her front until he is delicately smoothing the upper round of her small breasts.

'Ma'am, I don't think we ought to go any further than this.' Max stutters as he tries his hardest not to go the whole way and cup her breast and tease the nipple that he can see bared in the mirror on the front of the wardrobe.

'But this feels wonderful..........what the customer wants........' Amber sighs as she leans right back into him as his other hand cups her chin to turn her to face him a bit more.

'You are very beautiful and have a very sweet and delicate body.......... But I am not sure you actually want to be doing this.'

'No man has ever made me feel so wanted and desired......... I love your touch on my body.' She sighs as she squirms her other arm out of her dress and stands up, turns to face him and allows her dress to just fall in a puddle at her feet........... stood in front of him with just her lacy panties on, which are showing a definite state of arousal on them as the gusset is glistening with her juices, her labia infused with blood making them extremely puffed up and inviting. Taking his hands and placing them on her breasts she leans up to kiss him full on the mouth..... insinuating her tongue just beyond his slightly parted lips.

Feeling her obviously aroused nipples pressing into his palms and revelling in the feel of her lips on his, animal instinct takes over and he responds in kind to the kiss, allowing his tongue to duel for supremacy with hers.

**** **** **** ****

Walking into the lounge area Howard is pleased to see Lettie, Gary, Andy and Karen all chatting merrily Mike and Chloe sitting up by the bar chatting to Juanita, Samantha just heading towards the door leading to the rooms in the next car.

'Can I remind you that Dinner service will be commencing in about 45 minutes...... I hope you are all having an enjoyable time and there are no issues arising.'

Mike leans forward to whisper in Chloe's ear, as Juanita turns to check who had just buzzed, the light on room 7 now flashing....... 'I don't know about issues arising but judging by the bump in Howard's trousers as he watched Samantha shimmy out of the room something is rising!'

Patting him on the hand 'Michael, you are incorrigible....... Maybe he is just well loaded.' She giggles as she whispers in his ear but feeling strange happenings in her own groin, especially when she looks at Gary.

'OOO Michael eh!!..... jeepers, I must be in trouble, nobody ever calls me that unless I am about to get a rocket.'

Howard seeing Juanita signal him walks over to the bar...... 'Room 7 has called for service, do you mind either watching the bar or seeing what they require?'

'Room 7 is the young boy isn't it?'

'Yes, he hasn't really come out of his room all afternoon...... but he has had 3 coffees taken in to him.'

'Maybe he wants another one.....you go, I'll stay here...... remind him Dinner starts in about 45 minutes...... Where is Max?' Howard responds looking around and feeling content.

'I think he is dealing with Room 3....... Or maybe changing ready for the evening service....... I will knock his door as I pass by just in case.'

**** **** **** ****

'Does this service include a full body massage?' Amber purrs, knowing truthfully she is being out of character but just feeling very aroused at present.

Max realising he has been missing for a while now makes a decision which could make or break his final journey...... Gently laying Amber down on the bed 'I am sure something could be arranged at a later date but until then.' He carefully pushes the sodden lace covering the molten centre in front of him and teases the lips before slowly pushing two fingers deep into her slick canal........ Kissing her on the mouth and feeling as well as hearing the contented sigh, he starts finger fucking her as he slides to the floor so he can taste her........ taking her clit between his lips he sets about driving her towards a release of sexual tension as quickly as possible.

Stuffing the quilt into her mouth to muffle the screams as a tornado of an orgasm flows through her body Amber is flying in a stratosphere way out of her normal existence.

**** **** **** ****

Arriving at Room 7 after knocking on Max's door and not receiving any reply Juanita knocks, thinks she hears a reply so enters the room to find it empty....... Turning to leave, she hears a noise coming from the bathroom so not sure if everything is OK approaches the door gingerly. 'Are you OK sir?'

'Ummmm yes, yes I am fine.' Rory croaks.

The door to the room not fully closed so Juanita can see a shadow. 'OK, well you called for service so is there anything I can get you?'

'No, no...... I must have hit the button by mistake.'

As he says this, the train rocks as it passes over some points on the tracks and the door slowly starts to creak open....... To display Rory stood over the open toilet with a raging erection.

'Ummmm sir we always recommend sitting whilst using the facilities on our trains.' Juanita mumbles as she takes in the sight in front of her.'

'I only came in for a wee..... as soon as I touched it..... this happened.' Rory wails as he indicates his rock hard cock.... 'I can't pee until it goes down.'

Feeling her own pussy getting moist Juanita just automatically reaches out to grab his hand, leading him to the chair she pushes him down 'Let me take care of this for you.' she drops to her knees and immediately engulfs his cock in her mouth...... knowing deep down this was so wrong but felt so right.

In his highly aroused state he literally didn't last more than about 2 minutes before shooting a thick creamy load of jism right into her throat. Juanita gratefully swallowed it, stood up, smoothed her skirt down and smiled.... 'There sir easily remedied...... Dinner will be in about 35 minutes now.' Just before she stepped out of the room she looked back 'Ring if there is anything else you need.'

Seeing Max closing the door of Room 3 and wiping his mouth on his handkerchief Juanita tries to catch his eye.

Amber and Rory are both left reclined one on the bed, one in the chair with that afterglow of sexual release but not really knowing how or why.

Max and Juanita both shrug, slip into their respective rooms to use mouthwash and check there are no tell-tale signs, Juanita replacing her lipstick before both stepping back out into the corridor....... 'Well we are going to hell..... I thought it was only the passengers that were meant to get the Jiggy Juice.' Max whispers

'Oh...... you too?' Juanita whispers as she smiles...... 'I guess it must be in the normal water as well as the milk and bottled water.'

**** **** **** ****

Howard seeing them both returning just as the light for Room 5 blinks on comes out from behind the bar...... Everyone else either leaving or already gone to prepare for dinner.

'You didn't tell us that we were part of this experiment as well.' Max growls as he draws level with Howard.

'But you aren't.' Howard assures him.

'Well you tell my John Thomas that......... bloody thing is up and down like a flag up a pole.'

'Oh shit, what have you done?' Howard asks in desperation.

'I just fulfilled the customer's requirements.' Max replies, smirking.

'You didn't ummmm.'

'No....... but it was there waiting........my fingers and mouth did it........but I thought it was just them that was being fed the stuff!'

'So did I.' Howard mutters. 'But now you mention it I have had a few flutters down there myself.'

'The rest of this trip is gonna be interesting then isn't it.'

'Hmmmm I better get some bottled water and milk etc sent over with the Dinner orders, just for our use....... We are due to stop in 15 minutes and the prepared food will be loaded on trollies to move from the Caboose to us...... I better get going and radio the extras ahead......... The food is all clear because obviously everyone on board is eating it........ They must have dosed the water reservoir that we use for drink making as well.'

'I suppose it makes sense really....... Some people bring all their own stuff so never touch anything on offer.' Juanita comments.

'That is why we stressed all food and drink was free with this offer........ Nobody refuses free stuff.' Howard mutters as he walks off.

'Well that has buggered it up.' Max chuckles as he starts clearing the tables and bar area after everyone has left.

Juanita helping 'But it sure makes for a good adventure....... I was so tempted to just sit on his cock instead of suck it.'

'What that surly young kid?'

'Yep...... but he has a nice cock on him even if he is an ungrateful git.......... You can't say much... you got Miss up herself.'

'True, but she has a cracking body...... if only she toned back on that make-up...... I was worried it was gonna be all over my shirt and waistcoat....... But geez was she into it!' Max sighs wistfully.

'How come it is only those two though...... have you seen any of the others getting close?' Juanita queries

'I have seen the odd hand stroke and lots of heads coming together and whispering with lots of giggles.......not much more than that.' Max asserts.

**** **** **** ****

Remembering the light for Room 5 had flashed, Howard stops on his way to his room to knock and check what is required thinking he can radio it through to Max if it is a drink etc.

'Come in.' Calls Samantha as she lifts her case back onto the bed.

Pushing the door open 'Is there something you require ma'am?' Howard asks as he enters.

'Umm yes, I can't seem to get the shower to switch on properly...... can you take a look please?'

'Certainly.' He heads towards the Bathroom, flicks the light on and immediately sees the problem, turning to tell Samantha that she needed to push the green button to the right of the mirror so that it lit up, he is surprised to find her stood directly behind him in her underwear, even more surprised to feel her cup his genitals.

'I am glad it is you that answered my call........ Is it true that you want us all too fully experience everything in this experimental luxury test?' She coos as she feels him start to harden in her hand.

'Ummm, yes we do.' He assures her.

Feeling strange but proceeding regardless Samantha leans up to kiss him first on the cheek and then on the mouth as she struggles to find his zipper....... Finally locating it she pulls it down and snakes her hand inside his trousers.

Gently pushing her away Howard tries to resist what his body is saying 'But ma'am, this wasn't what we had in mind.' As he feels her tongue forcing its way into his mouth and her body as it is pressing up against him.

'Shush........this is what I want to experience.' She utters in a sing song voice as she leads him by his cock to the middle of the room before dropping to her knees and kissing his slit on the head of his cock before rubbing it all over her face and down her front to nestle on the top of her tits.

Howard realising how easily the other two had been caught out just decides to go with the flow and drops his radio and clipboard onto the table alongside him.

Having whipped her bra off Samantha wraps her boobs around his now fully erect appendage and proceeds to give him the most amazing tit-wank he has ever experienced.

Knowing that she is totally out of her comfort zone but for whatever reason wanting to feel some hot male cum on her body she proceeds to gyrate and licks the cock head every time it pops up towards her face........rewarded 5 or so minutes later with 4 ropes of thick gelatinous cream as it hits her face and hair and dribbles down across her face and down onto her chest where she rubs it in like moisturiser.

'Now I really need that shower.' She sighs as she feels the train noticeably slowing...... 'Do you want to join me?'

'I would ma'am.....but I think we might be entering the station so I need to collect the food trollies so that we can feed you all.' Howard utters still in total amazement with what is transpiring on this crazy journey.

Laughing...... 'You can enter my station any time and feed me with this.' She giggles as she licks the remaining cum dribbling from his slowly diminishing cock.

Realising it is too late to order the extra supplies without raising too many awkward questions he decides to just let things play out and hope they all had a job at the end of the next few days.

**** **** **** ****

Having taken the heated trollies on board and plugged everything in to keep it all at optimum temperature Howard retires to his room/office to make notes on what had transpired, thinking that honesty was going to be necessary but still deciding to write 2 accounts of proceedings just to be sure, knowing he can shred and burn the copy he doesn't use.

Feeling the train beginning to pull out of the station but only drifting along very slowly Max radios through to the driver to check what is happening.

'We are pulling onto the sidings to let the late running eastbound train pass through, we should have crossed about an hour ago where the lines are widely spaced enough to do it whilst both moving.....As we are about to head into the switchback sections and they are nearly through it is easier to just wait 20 minutes or so and then have a clearer run right through.'

'OK, thanks for the info.....It is strange not being able to just walk forwards to check what is happening.' Max responds.

**** **** **** ****

Slowly all the passengers start coming out of their rooms and heading into the lounge area as they can hear the piano being played and smell the aromas of the food, nearly all of them have changed from what they were wearing earlier.

Max is tickling the ivories as Lettie and Chloe both walk by and both start singing as he plays Mack the Knife....... Both ladies acknowledging the others tone.

'I find it wonderful that music can transcend all generations. Two people at either end of the age scale, can both flawlessly join in.' Lettie comments.

'It truly is the gift we can all share.' Gary agrees as he enters the lounge giving a slightly weird dance move or two.

'Maybe after dinner we can all collect around the piano and have a little singsong.' Samantha croons as she walks in.

'Well, I won't be singing...... unless we are out to shatter glass ha ha.' Karen chuckles as she follows Sam through the door.... 'Wow you look beautiful and that dress is spectacular....... I feel quite under-dressed lol.'

'Not at all Karen, you look wonderful.' Mike utters as he sweeps up and places an arm around both ladies waists.

'Smoothy' Karen laughs. 'I bet you use that line on everybody.'

'Well I have to say Gary is looking most handsome tonight........let's not forget Max....... he is truly rocking that Dickie Bow.' Mike utters as he takes a bow and takes a seat at one of the tables. 'Are we all dining alone or shall we see if we can form these tables into a sort of circle.

Coming into the room Howard speaks up, 'We did ponder setting up as a round or as a square even but weren't sure as to how you would all respond........ If everyone wants to dine together then it won't take long to set it all up.'

'Does that include the three of you as well Howard?' Andy inquires.

'Ummm, it isn't customary for us to eat with our passengers.' Howard smoothly replies.

'But nothing about this experiment is customary surely?' Andy replies 'I think it would be fun to all share this meal together and really get to know each other........ You said earlier I think that there were two extras just to help serve dinner........ What about if we all order what we want, allow a few minutes to get it all organised and then the 12 of us all sit together and the 2 waiters can do their thing....... What say you all?'

All of the passengers were now in the lounge, Rory stood by the bar talking to Juanita..... 'I can't believe what happened earlier..... I am so embarrassed but so thankful to you........ I will only eat together if you can sit by my side.'

Amber was leaning over Max's shoulder to ask if he knew any 'Show tunes' also to thank him for what he had done earlier....... He noticed her make-up was more subtle and her dress was very stylish with a full split to the hip up one side.

Howard, looking around him and seeing nearly everyone nodding in agreement instructs the waiters to help him to construct the tables into a triangle formation which meant it would be easy to all talk without shouting but also easier to serve the food...... The square edged tables not really suitable for constructing a circular configuration.

**** **** **** ****

Taking their seats everyone seems very happy and jolly, although not male, female around the tables it did work out nearly like that with 4 people on each side Howard sitting next to Samantha with Mike and Karen on the end table and Gary, Chloe, Lettie and Andy in that order on one side and Amber, Max, Rory and Juanita on the remaining side.

All chatting merrily about anything and everything, the wine, beer and soft drinks flowing freely the soup had been served and cleared and as they are waiting for the main course to be served Max looks up and asks if there are any requests for the piano after dinner, also checking if anyone else plays.

Amber leans in to whisper 'With these fingers I can play anything.' Said as she delicately runs her hand up his thigh under the table and gently patting him on the end of his once, again hardening cock. Max looking down is pleased but surprised to see the split in her skirt has fallen fully open allowing him unobstructed sight of her leg from ankle to hip including some wonderfully formed thigh and butt side cheek. Repaying the compliment and placing his hand high up on her bare thigh and feeling the heat from her crotch.

Lettie, smiling chirps up 'Maybe some tunes from the musicals, we can all sing along then.' Turning to Andy, patting his arm and leaning in to plant a gentle kiss on his cheek. 'Plus we will have to serenade the Birthday Boy.' Her hand casually placed on his thigh under the table. She had felt it rubbing up against hers since they had sat down.

Gary sitting back and casually laying his arm along the back of Chloe's chair, feeling her hair delicately brushing his forearm every time she turns her head to join in the conversations, can't believe how attracted he is to a girl young enough to be his daughter.

Feeling the carriage shudder as the East bound train passes by Rory jumps slightly and turns to Juanita 'What is that?'

'Nothing to worry about, it is just the other train passing....... Have you never travelled by train?'

'No this is my first trip..... I was going to ask why we weren't moving but didn't want to appear silly.'

'But that is what we are here for.....to answer any questions.' She answers as she turns more towards him and bumps knees under the table 'We have had to pull over onto the sidings to allow the other train to pass us by.....they are running late so missed the normal passing place. We will be underway again very soon now.' She says, taking his hands in hers as there is a bigger shudder and he jumps again.