A New Train Travel Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rest of dinner passes in relative ease with conversation flowing and even though there is lots of flirtatious comments and light touching nobody but the waiters seem to notice anything untoward.

As they had all eaten together and also because of the delay in the sidings Howard realises it will be easy to offload the trollies at the next stop instead of keeping them in the carriage until the middle of the night which was the original plan...... So goes to tell the two waiters to leave the coffee etc and just pack the trollies ready to change back to the main train..... as he approaches the galley he hears 'This is some weird set-up going on with this lot...... anyone would think they were all best buddies...... all that touching and flirting.' The older waiter grumbles.

'Yeah and the staff eating with the passengers........what is that all about?' The younger waiter asks.

'Very strange indeed...... I'll have a word with Reg....... I think this is just a trial so perhaps they do all know each other.'

'Well I hope they don't make all the trains like this......... I felt like I was imposing all the time....... Go to put a plate down and they are all rubbing each-others legs under the table....... It is wrong........especially that old woman she was nearly sat on his lap...... I thought it was her son she was with.'

Clearing his throat Howard walks in and just tells them to tidy up but Max and Juanita would do the after dinner coffees etc.

Heading back out into the carriage he realises he might have to keep everyone on their own tables for meals or something might be said.

**** **** **** ****

After off-loading the trollies and sending the waiters off back to the main train the 12 of them sit and chat amiably at the dining tables as they drink their coffee and tea before the 9 passengers retire to the comfy chairs and sofas to await Max and Juanita to join them at the piano after tidying the cups etc away, Howard, heading off to his room/office to write his report.

Opening the connecting door Howard is surprised to find the sleeping compartment in total darkness, not even security lighting on. Taking his radio out he turns the volume up, he had silenced it earlier as there was no need for him to hear any of the other carriage messages. He keys the mic and holds the radio up to his mouth 'Howard for Senior Steward Reg.'

'Go ahead Howard.' He hears in response.

'Is there any reason why power has been cut to the sleepers back here?'

'Umm, hold for one, I will check if there are any warning lights on the panel.'

'Thank you, not even the security lights are on.'

10 minutes goes by and there are various to and fro on the radio between Reg and the Engineer driving the train.

Hearing a click followed by 'Senior Steward Reg for Howard.'

Howard keys his radio 'Go ahead.'

'Nothing showing on any of our panels up here, is it just the sleeper carriage or are both in darkness?'

'Just the sleepers' Howard responds

'Hmmm, we will be unable to do anything at the moment.....The next scheduled stop is in 6 hours........we have tested the braking system and everything and nothing appears out of kilter....... Maybe check there isn't a separate system with a trip switch back there........ Never coupled one of those fancy carriages on before........until we stop you will have to make do...... maybe use torches........but if you have light in the lounge carriage possibly get everyone to stay in there.'

'OK I will take a look and get back to you.'

Having a good hunt around using his torch to explore all possible places he comes up short..... before radioing Reg he decides to inform the passengers under his stewardship first so that he can gauge their reaction in case he has to call for an immediate stop.

Heading back into the lounge to see Max at the piano, with Amber sat by his side, Juanita at the end of the bar holding hands with Rory, Mike and Karen sat looking at something on a phone. Lettie, Chloe, Andy and Gary sat chatting.

Samantha sidles up to him and pinches his bottom, 'Where have you been? I thought you had abandoned me.'

Walking into the middle of the carriage Howard calls for attention 'It looks like we have a slight issue with the rear compartment...... for some reason there are no lights back there, not even security lights....... I have informed the Chief Steward and all safety tests that can be carried out whilst in motion have been done and all passed...... We are not able to stop until at least 3 in the morning, which is the next station stop....... Where it can be assessed by the maintenance crew......... However, if you so desire I can call for an emergency stop and we will then have to wait for another train to be sent out to us to continue on.'

Gary stands up.... 'Can we use the rooms?'

'Ummm I guess we can but with the use of torches to be able to see.' Howard mumbles.

'Or we can quickly pop in the rooms pull out the quilts etc and have a big camp out right here.' Mike cheerfully chuckles. 'These sofas are way more comfy than those coach seats anyway.'

Going around the room they all eventually agree.

'We have heat, light, drinks, food and each other...... what more do we need?' Max comments, turning to play a little tune on the piano.

'Very true, we can all snuggle together.' Lettie cackles as she playfully slaps Andy on the butt as he walks by.

Howard supervises the collection of quilts and a couple of mattresses as there aren't 12 sofas. Before radioing to inform Reg he couldn't find any trip switches etc but they had made preparations for the rest of the evening.

**** **** **** ****

Singing and dancing for a while brings the party atmosphere to what could have been a very awkward situation.

Amber having had another of the sweet fruity drinks starts swaying about by the side of the piano and casts her shoulder wrap onto the bench by the side of Max who starts playing The Stripper theme on the piano to which Lettie stands up and calls 'This takes me back a bit, used to love a bit or burlesque on a weekend.' Swaying from side to side and teasing by pretending to open a couple of buttons on her blouse she is encouraged by Andy, Wolf Whistling at her.

'Go on Lettie show us what ya got.' Mike calls out.

Juanita also unable to resist, struts her stuff into the middle of the room twirling her neck scarf and throwing it haphazardly as she shimmies and does pop first one and then another button on her blouse.

'Go on girl!!!!' Hollers Andy as he starts gyrating close behind Lettie.

Amber feeling like her stage is being hijacked jumps up onto the piano and pops all the poppers on her blouse open and slips it off to wave it in the air........ as she sways from side to side the split in her skirt reveals her leg to everyone watching.

'Girl, with those itty bitty titties you'll never hold your audience.' Calls Lettie, as she pops her buttons open on her blouse, to allow her much larger bra covered chest to be seen.

Samantha, also wishing to be in on the act, pulls her arms out of her sleeves of her dress and as she isn't wearing a bra, as she pulls the top of her dress down to her waist, cups her own breasts and teases her already hard nipples before turning to Howard to offer him a suck on the impressive nubs.

Karen and Chloe just looking at each other realise it is put up or shut up time..... so using the two uprights that acted as a break between the comfy seated area and the Dining area they both started shimmying up and down trying to look sexy and alluring.

All of the guys except Max, still playing the piano and Howard, who once presented with nipples to suck has succumbed to the delightful charms of Samantha as she gyrates getting more and more daring by having pushed her dress past her hips and letting it pool on the floor at her feet. Are watching open mouthed, but all feeling definite movements in their trousers.

Andy, dancing up behind Lettie just can't resist reaching around her to weigh her boobs in his hands..... looking over her shoulder she is pleasantly surprised at his cheek, he hadn't really engaged at dinner when she was caressing his leg, even when she had got close to his crotch he just continued to talk to whoever was available at the time. 'They feel better when not covered.' She utters as she feels behind her to check how close he is and being pleasantly surprised to find he is so close that her bum bumps into his thighs as she steps back.

'Is that an invitation?' he whispers in her ear as he thrusts his pelvis towards her.

Turning towards him she pulls his head down towards her chest 'Don't start something you can't finish young man.'

'Oh I can finish it don't you worry' he splutters as his face is engulfed in a deep cleavage.

'I ain't as young as I used to be, but still know what I got and how to use it.' She assures him as she reaches behind herself to unhook her bra catches, at the same time slowly inching him backwards to the sofa a couple of feet behind him.

Feeling the tits pushing up at him and then the release of pressure as her bra disengages he brings his hands up to rip the garment away allowing him to suckle on the biggest nipples he has ever seen, they must be as thick as his finger and at least 3/4 of an inch long.

'Come to mama!' Lettie growls as she pushes him backwards onto the sofa and straddles his lap, forcing her nipple right into his mouth as she starts grinding her hips on him, feeling the sizable lump in his trousers.

Rory seeing his opportunity scoops up Juanita in his arms and carries her to the furthest sofa in the room 'My turn to help you,' he cries as he unclips her belt, flicks the catch open on her trousers and leans back to pull them down and off, taking her shoes with him as he throws the trousers into the corner of the room before burying his head between her thighs first inhaling her scent before licking her pussy through her panty gusset. Causing her to moan loudly as she utters 'oh take me papi........ eat my pussy you dirty animal.'

Chloe and Karen, move towards each other as they continue to gyrate seductively, both reaching out to pull the other in for a kiss, which is hot, steamy and full of tongue action.

Gary, still looking at Chloe as though she could be his daughter unzips his fly and pulls his cock out and starts stroking it as he watches the crazy happenings around him.

Max has stopped playing the piano and is helping Amber out of her skirt but getting frustrated as the ties have knotted so he instead just pushes her back onto the piano lid, drops his trousers, pushes her panties to one side and buries his cock, balls deep in her surprisingly hairy pussy. Amber, forgetting her hoity-toity persona, lays back and enjoys with immense satisfaction as she feels the walls of her love canal being invaded and ravaged by the rod of steel that is Max's cock.......... Crying out with lust as he slowly withdraws to her entrance before slamming back in with all of his force, bouncing his swinging balls off of her bum cheeks, her legs laying fully extended sideways to open her up to the full experience of his meat pounding into her causing the constant flow of her juices to flow from her, running down the crack of her arse to pool on the piano.

Mike, suddenly realises, looking around him and seeing Howard and Sam, Karen and Chloe, Rory and Juanita and Max and Amber all engaging in varying degrees of intimacy, he has either to fall on Gary's cock and suck the living daylights out of it or join him by just rubbing one out himself...... never having had feelings for men before, but definitely liking the look of Gary's thick, long and veiny prick, he is confused until he catches Chloe's eye as she continues to kiss Karen with gay abandon, having pulled her skirt up to flash Karen's milky white arse, seemingly cut in two with a bright orange thong that is nestling between her bum cheeks in his direction.

Karen realising what Chloe is doing wiggles her bum to make it jiggle hoping Mike likes what he can see...... Breaking the kiss Karen whispers to Chloe 'Are you wearing knickers?' Chloe shakes her head. 'Well I think you are just about to be impaled on what I guess at being a 10 inch cock.......... That is if you want me to guide you onto Gary's lap.'

Resuming the kiss Chloe mumbles 'Oh God yes please.'............ 'Not sure if Mike likes ass or even if you do...... but I think you are just about to be kissed or maybe more on your arse.'

Karen, not really thinking, pushes her arse out towards where she thinks Mike could be, at the same time telling herself that nobody had ever touched or shown interest in her arse, often not many finding interest in her pussy even, she strangely prepares for a new experience.....Telling Chloe 'Hitch your skirt up and step back by 3 or 4 feet...... I hope you are ready because it is gonna split you wide open.'

Mike, totally mesmerised by Karen's jiggling arse, falls to his knees just behind her, takes a hold of her hips and buries his tongue between her ripe cheeks to lick her rose hole, immediately relishing the fact of being able to taste what has always been forbidden fruit to him with any female.

Chloe turning at the very last second to make sure Gary was where she thought he was, lowers herself, thankfully both of their aim is good as she feels the huge appendage forcing her cunt walls apart.....she can't help but cry out 'Oh my god...... your cock is fucking huge.' As she feels the mushroom head banging on her cervix as she rides him like a wild stallion that has never been broken. Writhing up and down impaling herself greedily on the best cock she has ever had the pleasure to encounter.

Clothes flying all over the place and deep guttural moans, groans and screams are rolling around freely as everyone just abandons their normal thought processes and succumb to base instinct..... Old and young, no holds barred raw sex taking place as and where possible.

Howard feasting on the ample charms of Samantha's breasts as he ploughs her pussy and arse with his fingers two fingers buried deep in both openings and his thumb teasing her clit causing her to buck frantically as a huge wave of an orgasm rides over her. Clawing at his trousers and finally finding his belt and zipper Samantha valiantly tries to undo them so she can either suck his cock or throw him down on the floor so she can ride him like a cowgirl riding the range.

Max having unloaded a stream of cum deep in Amber finally helps her get out of her skirt and underwear...... he resumes his seat at the piano to play some more tunes as Amber has been summoned by Lettie to join her and Andy, both of them feasting on her naked body, Andy on her smaller but still sensitive nipples and Lettie burying her head in her crotch lapping fervently at her extremely wet but furry cunt, moans of delight emanating from all three as Andy continues to pump into Lettie's moist canal.

Chloe finding herself being fucked at both ends as Gary is still rampant in slamming into her from below and Rory is gamely fucking her face...... Chloe surprised at herself as she seems well able to deep-throat him without gagging.

Karen is also being double teamed, which is a total surprise to her as up to this point in her life she had never kissed another female, but she had earlier with Chloe, also she had never allowed anyone to even touch her bum hole. But presently she finds Juanita laying below her lapping freely on her quim and begging her to repay the favour, whilst Mike after kissing, licking and fingering her shitter is now thrusting wildly into her from behind...... enjoying the fact Juanita is also currently fingering his tight ring.

**** **** **** ****

Samantha deciding she needs to feel the warmth of some cum streaming on her and in her has slowly and stealthily slithered across the floor and stopped Max from playing Piano by reaching up and stroking his cock into a rampant erection once again, pulling him by his member down onto his knees straddling her head, tonguing his arse hole as she purposefully wanks him to get his cum to jet onto her tits and stomach...... Howard, finding Max literally right in his face as he starts to stroke in and out of Sam's pussy, can't resist taking his head in his hands and planting his lips firmly onto the older man, revelling in the slight tickle from the moustache which is still heavily coated with the musky effusions from Amber's pussy.

Andy having unloaded a copious amount into Lettie watches in amazement as she intertwines her legs with Chloe so they can scissor fuck each other mixing the cum leaking out of both of them, Gary having also exploded in and on Chloe's sweet pussy....... Amber immediately taking Chloe's place riding on Gary's impressive phallus.....there being no evidence of it diminishing in size.

Rory, seeing Andy just sitting in rapt attention as he watches what is transpiring in front of him takes a huge gamble and sits alongside him reaching out to fondle his balls, being pleasantly surprised when Andy actually opens his legs further to make the access easier, leaning over he can smell the piquant aroma of what he assumes an old woman like Lettie's pussy would smell like, after all that is where Andy's cock had been, seeing a bead of cum still hovering around the slit in the cock Rory goes all in and lowers his head so he can lick and finally suck the cock in front of him

Karen having experienced 3 orgasms very close together and all feeling slightly different believes that she has experienced vaginal and anal orgasm simultaneously and is so enamoured with her first taste of pussy, add in that Juanita is in Karen's head 'Exotic' is now fist fucking Juanita with gusto......... Juanita writhing around ecstatically screaming, 'More, Harder....... Bash my cunt....... Wreck it with your fist.' Karen believes she is doing something right.

Mike, seeing a bare arse waving around in his vicinity and having suddenly discovered he likes the feel of the tighter passageway spits on the butt hole, spits in his own hand and lubricates his cock before sliding right into another willing body........ Rory feeling the invasion of his arse but revelling in having a cock at both ends is in seventh heaven.

**** **** **** ****

Howard looking around and seeing the total debauchery in all of its glory is quietly content but knows deep down inside that there is no real way that this could or would ever be authorised by the rail company...... But maybe if a few alterations were made, an extra carriage added or possible a better equipped galley being installed it could be an amusing if somewhat difficult to market 'Hedonistic Getaway' that could be offered to those who could afford the lifestyle.

His only real reservation would be how to try to maintain such a huge age and experience range.

Rory crawling across the floor with cum seeping from his arse and the residue of Andy's deposit laying on his chin finding Lettie with her arms open wide to draw him in, allowing him to feast on her mammoth and succulent teats with the nipples still sticking out like organ stops. Chloe still scissoring to make both hers and Lettie's cunts merge in juicy unison. Chloe finding that her bald crotch loves the feel of Lettie's wild untamed bush clashing together with hers, increasing the stimulation on her clit, is screaming with passion as another orgasm wracks through her body.

Gary having shot another huge load, this time deep in Amber's small but willing body is stunned to find Samantha sucking both of his balls into her mouth at once, revelling in the mixture of his and Amber's juices as they run down his shaft and down across her chin and onto her chest, where Andy is alternating between sucking her nipples and massaging the cum into her skin like a thick moisturiser. Mike lapping at her sweet distended pussy lips as the load from Howard slowly seeps out and slides down between her arse cheeks.