A New Type of Friends with Benefits Pt. 02

Story Info
I Fall Deeper Under Her Spell.
1.8k words
4.16
2.3k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/01/2024
Created 12/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It has been long week since my last encounter with Roxanne. Just to recap for those who did not read chapter 1, I had a friends with benefits relationship going with a woman named Roxanne which she turned into a female dominated relationship where she locked me in a cock cage then had me clean up after her encounter with another guy and told me to leave with my cock still locked in a cock cage.

While waiting to hear from her, she has sent me pictures by text of her dressed in lingerie, sucking on some guy's cock and the most recent, her pussy covered in cum with the comment "I need you tongue". As if I wasn't horny enough already, the pictures and the waiting was driving me nuts.

Then on Friday, I get another text stating I was to show up at her place at 8 pm sharp that night and be ready for a wild night. Instantly, my cock tried to grow but was stopped by the cage. I quickly went and took a shower, got dressed and drove to Roxanne's place full of excitement and lots of questions in my mind. When I knocked on the door, there was no response so I knocked again and after about 10 minutes the door opened and there stood Roxanne.

She was dressed to kill, black nylons and garters, bustier and a red eye mask on but I knew right away it was her. She stared at me for a short while then said.

"Take your clothes off and leave them right where you stand"

I looked around to see if any neighbours would see what I was doing and then looked back at her and saw she was closing the door so I hurried and dropped all my clothes right there on the front step and she ushered me in total naked except for my cock cage. I followed her as she moved toward the living room, watching that beautiful ass of hers sway in front of me. I came to a halt when she turned toward me and I could see that there were 3 or 4 couples sitting around enjoying a drink and talking. I was totally embarrassed as I was the only one naked.

Roxanne then said " Hello everyone, this is Dylan. He is going to be everyone's helper tonight. So anything you need or anything you need done, he is your man!"

I looked around the room and all the ladies seemed to be dressed to nines and looking good and even the guys were dressed nice and all seemed to be in great shape. Roxanne then grabbed my hand and lead me down the hall toward one of the bedrooms. When we entered the bedroom, all she said was to put on what was lying on the bed and then sit in the chair and wait. Roxanne then left without a word and shut the door. Laid out on the bed was handcuffs, butt plug and lube and black panties. I wasted no time and lubed up the butt plug and slowly inserted it into my ass, next I put the panties on then handcuffed my hands behind my back as instructed and then sat down and waited to see what was in store for me.

I am not sure how long I waited in the room but I could hear laughing, clinking of drinks and people moving up and down the hall. Before long, the door opened and a woman appeared in the door way and then she moved inside and closed the door.

She walked right up to me and sat down on my lap and said.

"I like when Roxanne brings in someone new and it's even better that I get to have you first and all to myself."

I wasn't sure what she meant but if this voluptuous woman was going to have her way with me then I was all for it. She ran her hands all over my caged cock and even ran her tongue all over my balls and up and down my cage. I was in heaven. Next, she untied my hands and I thought I was going to get to touch her but she quickly tied my hands to the chair and reclined me back so I was almost laying down. The woman then stood in front of me, opened the robe she had on and proceeded to climb up on top of me.

"I have something in my pussy I am told that you might like! I am going to crawl up over your face and would you please take it out for me."

The woman then started to move up my body and as she moved her breasts toward my mouth, she told me to "clean them up" and as I went to kiss her, I could see and then taste the cum that was all over her. She made sure I cleaned up everything and then she moved her pussy up over my mouth. This time I could see she was very wet and I could see something sticking out of her. I flicked my tongue at her pussy and felt something so I grabbed it with my teeth and she moved away and a cum filled condom fell out onto my face.

With a big smile on her face, she grabbed the condom, tore the knot off and proceeded to place in over my caged cock. As she pulled it on, I could feel the warm cum spill down over my cock. She then reached into the pocket of her robe and took another condom out, moved back over my mouth, told me to open up and proceeded to pour the contents of the condom down her stomach, onto her pussy and then into my mouth. I watched as if in slow motion, the cum getting closer, down over her stomach then onto her pussy. Then it started dripping onto my tongue and then inside my mouth. I had to swallow a couple of times so I wouldn't choke. When I had finished my task, the women just got up, kissed me on the cheek and left. Here I thought I was going to get to play with this woman and in the end all I got was my still locked cock covered in a used condom and as a bonus, a mouthful of cum from another.

For the next little while, I just sat on the chair wondering what was cumming next. I then heard the door open and Roxanne walked in with another woman and man wearing a blindfold and headphones. Roxanne moved over to me and said.

"I heard you did as you were told earlier and I hope that trend continues."

Roxanne then told the women to wait while she set things up. She untied my hands and told me to stand up. I did as I was told and she moved the guy over and had him sit down. It was then that I noticed he also had on a cock cage with a condom covering it. Roxanne then said to the woman, tell the Dylan here, what you want him to do for you. The woman, just smile and then said.

"My husband here wants me to give him a blow job but I don't that for him. So, Roxanne was good enough to find us someone who would be happy to help us out and as a bonus, I get to watch as it happens."

I looked over at Roxanne as she moved toward me, she put the chair in a position where the guy would be almost laying flat on his back. Next, the woman pulled up her skirt and proceeded to sit on her husband's face, and he started to lick her pussy The woman was enjoying what the guy was doing to her as she moved and moaned. Roxanne then grabbed me and moved me to where I was standing straddling the guys legs. I was told to take the condom off his cock with my mouth. I leaned over and put my mouth over his caged cock and pulled the condom off. Next I was told to lick up any cum I found on his cock. As I was doing that, the girls were discussing whether they should remove the cage for me to suck him off or make me suck him off with it still on. They finally agreed to take it off which they did and then instructed me to get to work using just my mouth.

I did as I was told and took his cock into my mouth as it quickly started to grow. As I was moving up and down on his cock, the guy started to moan and thrust his hips up to meet my mouth, all the while still licking his wife's pussy. After some time, the guy was really moaning and then Roxanne then grabbed my head and held my mouth on his cock and wouldn't let me move. The guy went crazy as he tried to slide his cock in and out of my mouth.

"He doesn't get to cum until I get to cum." the wife yelled out

Roxanne held me in place until the guy calmed down and then told me to start again. and at the same time the guy then went to town on licking and kissing his wife's pussy. This went on for some time, he would get close and then I was forced to stop until he calmed down and then I would start again. This stopping and starting continued until the moment the wife let out a loud moan and announced she was cumming. As the wife calmed down, she then moved off of his face and moved where she could watch me suck his cock up close. This time as he got close again, she let me continue until he yelled out he was cumming and then she held my head, grabbed his cock and held it in place. All I heard was a big Noooo as she forced him to have a ruined orgasm and then I could taste it as he dribbled cum into my mouth.

As the guy lay there, I was instructed to put his cock cage back on, lick up any cum that was left and then put condom to cover him up. The wife then thanked Roxanne very much for the experience and she couldn't wait to return next week. As for me, I was instructed to leave and escorted out of the house.

As I drove home, I reviewed my evening. I was forced to clean cum from a woman's breasts. I was fed a condom full of cum. I had a cum filled condom placed over my caged cock. I then had to suck off a guy and watch him go thru a ruined orgasm which I cleaned up and then sent on my way home, still locked up and horny.

Not sure when I will hear from Roxanne again but I think I need to find a way to cum with this cock cage still on me as I am not sure when Roxanne will be taking it off.