My Wife Found My Chastity Cage

Story Info
Wife makes a discovery.
4.8k words
4.77
16.1k
63
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife found my chastity cage. 

For a long time, I've had a fetish for tease and denial, orgasm control, and male chastity. I've desired to give control of my orgasms and access to my penis over to my beautiful wife. I've often fantasized about my wife taking control of my orgasms where I commit to never masturbate or cum without her permission only to have her deny my sweet release when I'm at that edge and need it the most. To tell her I'm about to cum and to hear her reply, "No babe. Not tonight," as she continues to use my body for her own release turns me on so hard. I fantasize about so turned on and taking her to bed, bending her over intent on really fucking her good, only to have her whisper to me through a soft moan just as I'm sliding it in, "uuhh, I don't want you to cum."

I dream of her taking the key to my chastity cage and leaving my cock locked away for unknown amounts of time. Will she let me out in a day? A month? Will I be allowed to cum when she finally does? Who knows? Of course I'm still expected to bring her to orgasm anytime she wants without the use of my cock and I wonder how long it will be until I'm free?" As long as I keep satisfying her sexual needs in other ways, she may never need to unlock me.

The need. The desire. The loss of control. It turns me on so much thinking about it. I often masturbate to these thoughts. Trust me, the irony or masturbating to fantasies of not being allowed to cum isn't lost on me. I've tried to hold back. I've even tried self-locking. In the end, I can't ever last more than a day or two. I always give in.

I've wanted to tell her, but I'm embarrassed. Would she think I'm weird? Would she understand? Would she be mad? Wha if it stresses her out or she's just annoyed? What if my kinks turn her off?

Or, maybe worse.... What if she says yes? What if she really likes it? Like really really likes it? What if she takes it too far? What if I can't actually handle the torment of denial? What if she doesn't care? What if she really likes my frustration and her newly found sexual control over me? What if seeing me desperate at that peak moment on the edge is what turns her on the most? What if she realizes that she can get more orgasms and more sexual satisfaction the more I'm denied mine?

Like they say, "Be careful what you wish for."

This is the story of how my torment all started. 

We're just an average couple in our 40's. Jobs, kids, house, sort of rural, busy lives. The works.  I work out of town quite a bit for work.  I'm often gone for up to a week and then home for about the same time.  So, when I'm home I tend to make myself busy trying to fit 2 weeks of chores, projects, hobbies, social life, and of course time with the kids into my time at home.  It sometimes seems kind of hectic.  

My wife on the other hand has a pretty flexible work schedule so she schedules her work when I'm home and her time off when I'm gone so she can run the house solo.  After a solo week she takes advantage of me being around so she can do whatever else she wants. Relax, play, work on personal projects, etc. Mainly just take a break from the mental load of all of the day-to-day details.  I encourage it and it gives me a chance to "be home" and feel useful after being gone. So sometimes our paths don't cross much when I'm home except for when we're both exhausted at night. 

This weekend though, the stars have aligned.  It's Saturday afternoon and we have the house to ourselves.  The kids are both out of the house at friend's houses.  Both are planning to have sleep overs tonight. We have lucked out in the "adults" only department.  A day to get some stuff done around the house without interruptions.  Lots of time to have sex and fool around in the bedroom or around the whole house even. Hopefully a few times.  Then, after some chores and sexy time, we can take it easy, have a couple of cocktails and just hang out and talk about everything and nothing.  In the evening, we can eat an easy dinner and follow it up by binge watching "our" shows late into the night while we casually snuggle, touch and caress each other. If I'm lucky we'll both have enough energy to have some lazy sex before bed.  And if even more lucky, we'll wake up and take advantage of the empty house again and have some sexy time before the kids get home.  

I've been really looking forward to this weekend.  It has been a busy week, and we haven't had much for sex, let alone just time to hang out. We've had a few quickies for maintenance sex throughout the week, but it has been a few days since the last one.  If we can take advantage of this time, we can start next week satisfied and recharged. 

So now it's Saturday afternoon.  We've got the house to ourselves and we're just getting started in the bedroom.  After some initial foreplay we're both warmed up. I end up laying on my back while she straddles my cock. She leans forward putting her hands on my chest and starts riding me. I can usually last longer when she's on top and she can usually cum a couple times before I pop. Her 1st one is usually pretty quick. However, I'm so excited after the last few days I don't think I'll make it very long this time. I'm starting to really get into it.  My eyes are closed and I'm enjoying the feelings of her gyrating on my cock that is buried deep inside her. I'm extra sensitive today. I'm definitely not going to last much longer.

Then she just stops........ 

I open my eyes and realize that she's just sitting there, looking at me, with a cute innocent smirk on her face.  

"What?" I say.

"I have to ask you something." She says.

"Now?" I asked confused.

"Yes." She says with a little wiggle on my cock.

"Uh, ok.  What is it?"

"Well.....I found this in our bathroom earlier and I've been wondering what it is?"  In her hand is my chastity cage. It is a little cheap plastic cage that I found on the internet. She shows it to me moving it around in her fingers.

"Oh no!" I think to myself starting to panic a little inside. "Oh shit!" I play with it when I'm out of town sometimes. I must've left it out when I unpacked all my things. "Shit, how could I have been so careless?" I say in my mind. 

"Well," I finally stammer, embarrassed, trying to think of what to say. I can feel my face getting red. "It's a, uh...a....a chastity cage. It goes onto my penis."

"Like jewelry?" She asked with a confused smile.

"Um. No. Not like jewelry. It prevents erections and makes it difficult to cum." I reply.

Her eyebrows furrow a bit as she looks at it again with new awareness. Her expression is actually super cute at the moment I think to myself. "Why would you do that?" She asks.

I just kind of stare at her at a loss for words. Here I am, with this super sexy naked woman, that I love, looking down on me while sitting on my cock. I am rock hard and horny and all I want to do is grab her hips and start thrusting up into her. At the same time, I'm feeling super embarrassed and a little bit of shame at having my secret discovered.

After more than a few seconds I finally decide to just let it all out. I'll tell her everything and see what happens.

"It's a, uh, fun teasing game. The idea is that someone locks it on to someone else's penis. Then they keep and hold onto the key, so they are in control of when the cock gets used. It's like a long teasing game. Foreplay that can last for hours or days."

"And You wear this?" She asks trying to figure this out.

"Sometimes, when I'm horny, and I have the house to myself, I'll wear it for a few hours or for part of the day. I've worn it while you are at work, sort of teasing myself until you get home."

She gets a big smile as she pictures this. "Really?"

My face is getting so red now. "Yes. I pretend.... I pretend that you have the key and I'm stuck waiting for you to come home and free my penis. The idea of giving over control of my cock is kind of hot."

"Ya it is!" She exclaims. I'm not sure she even notices but she's ever so slowly starting to gently grind on my erection that is still buried all the way inside her. "Is that what you want? You want me to have control of your cock."

"Well, ya. I mean, it's really hot to think about. But I don't know if I can actually handle it. I mean, I've worn it when I'm away at work a few times. One time I even wore it for 3 days straight."

"Wow! 3 whole days?" She asks amazed.

"Ya. I tried to pretend you sent me to work with my penis locked and I was stuck without a key and waiting to come home to be released. Hoping to be released when I got home. I imagined you sending me texts telling me how horny you were thinking about my locked penis. Telling me every time you masturbate. Maybe even sending me an audio of you bringing yourself to orgasm with a vibrator just to keep me turned on while I'm gone. 3 days is a lot though. Usually, I can't make it that long. I just get too horny and unlock after only a few hours and jack off."

"It must be hard not get hard she giggles." Giving a little bounce on my current hard on.

"Ya. Definitely. I mean just putting it on is a big turn on. The longer its on the more I want to just take it back off and masturbate."

Then she gets a worried look on her face. "Doesn't it hurt though? Does it hurt when your penis tries to get erect?"

"No. It doesn't hurt. When I'm flaccid it doesn't feel like much. I mean, I can tell it's on. The weight of it and the tight ring is a constant reminder that my cock is locked away. That's part of what makes such a turn on. It's a constant reminder of the person who has the key and the power to release my cock and set it free. When I do get turned on my cock definitely tries to fill the cage. Obviously, it can't. There's no room. So the cage gets super tight. It can be a bit uncomfortable, but in a good way. I kind if like the restricted feeling. When I imagine that you have the key, the restriction is like your hand holding my cock back. I hear you say, "No, this isn't for you. This is only for me." Of course, that just turns me on more and the pressure gets stronger as I try to burst out of the cage."

My cock twitches inside her as I tell her this. It's turning me on reliving my locked fantasies with her.

"Oooohhhh." She moans. Her eyes are closed now and her breathing has gotten heavier as I'm explaining. "Ooohhh." She starts grinding on me slowly. It's a gentle grind. She doesn't lift up at all. She just gently rocks back and forth so it's not enough to get me to the edge but it's enough to keep my erection at its fullest. However, it does seem to be enough for her. While she rocks back and forth, I think my cock deep inside her is tapping just the right spot for her. She lets out a small, "Mmmmmm," and her body gives a slight shiver as she squeezes my cage that's still held tight in her hand. I can feel her vaginal muscles squeeze my cock. I think she just had a little mini orgasm.

After a moment of stillness while she recovers, she seems to register what's happening again. Her eyes kind of snap open and she stares into my eyes and smiles lustfully.

"Can you cum in this thing?"

Her question snaps me out of it too, her actions kind of put me into a trance watching and feeling her quiver.

"Well, sort of." I answer. "It's not exactly an orgasm, but I do ejaculate. Well, more like I kind of squirt.  I mean, it is a release and cum comes out. It doesn't feel bad, but it's not satisfying at all.  I kind of build to an orgasm and right to the edge of one. I usually stay at that edge for longer than normal trying to push all the way over it, and then.... just before I'm about orgasm......nothing.  I come off the edge and the feeling just... goes away and my cock squirts cum out. I'm pretty sure they call it a ruined orgasm.  The cum without the feelings of an orgasm if you will."  

"That sounds weird....and frustrating.... but it's also turning me on hearing about it." She says as she starts to wiggle on my still hard cock again.

"It is frustrating. Super frustrating. Also, it's kind of hard to do, it's not like normal masturbation. It takes a lot of work and usually, even if I try really hard, rubbing and stroking my cage, I can only just get super close. My release will feel like it's right there, for a long time, but I just can't past it. Eventually I give up and I'm left more frustrated than before. If I do cum, it's usually because I've already tried a few times and I was super horny but usually, this is when I typically just give in, unlock, and just jack off."

"Oh wow." She says inspecting the cage in her hands. 

"Well, except for with that Hitachi wand of yours." I say a little too fast. "I've tried a couple of other vibrators but that's the only thing that I've found that actually works. It's actually got enough power to make me cum in there. I can press that thing on my cage and the vibrations make me squirt every time.  But like I said, it's not satisfying.  I'm still just as horny as I was before.  There's just now a little less pressure in my cock and balls so I'm only a little less frustrated but I instantly crave more again. At least there was some sort of release so I'm not on the complete edge anymore."

"Fascinating!" She said with a gleam in her eye. "I can just picture it now. You are laying on your back in bed with your knees up and spread wide. Holding my Hitachi with both hands grinding away at your caged cock until is shoots out. But it's not enough? Fuck babe. This is so hot!"

She's almost bouncing on my cock again in excitement. Between opening up and telling her about my secret kinks and her reacting to it by bouncing and cumming on my cock this whole time, I feel like it wouldn't take much for us to get going before I just explode and fill her up with my seed. This whole conversation has been a real turn on.

"I want to see it on you!" She exclaims excitedly.

"Really?" I question.

"Yup. Right now."

"Now?" I ask confused. "I'm not sure I'm going to be able to fit." I say giving her a few tiny thrusts from underneath to emphasize my rock-hard erection that she currently still has inside her.

"No time like the present." And she just hops off of me and leaves the room with me lying there with my hard cock shining, wet with her juices and pointing at the ceiling.

"Fuck." I think as I start to myself. "How could I have been so careless?"

In just a couple of minutes my wife comes back and plops 2 bags of frozen peas right on my glistening erection. 

"Arrggghhh!!!" I scream in shock as I practically jump off the bed in surprise.

"Stay still." She says sitting on my legs to hold me down. "This will fix it. Just give it a minute." I can feel the cool wetness of her trimmed bush on my thighs as she places her hands on the peas to press this frozen invasion into my cock and balls.

In only takes a couple of minutes but soon I'm back to my flaccid state. My balls are trying so hard to flee to safety next to my warm body.

"There that did it!" She exclaimed excitedly. "Show me how to put it on." 

"Uh." I stutter, still recovering. "OK, hand me that bottle of lube."

So I put the ring on and I show her how I do one ball at a time and then stick my penis through the top and now I've got a tight base ring around my cock and balls. Then I put a little lube on the tip of my penis and squish it into the cage. Then I pull it tight, careful to not have any skin get pinched between the two pieces.

Then I say, "There it is, I just need to lock it."

"I want to be the one that locks it." She says.

"Ok then." It's a little barrel lock that slides into a hole on top where the cage and ring fit together so only the keyhole is exposed once it's in place. "Grab that lock and put the key in so the lock is straight. Put that lock in this hole where these two pieces connect and then turn the key and pull the key out."

So, she does this and as she turns the key and pulls it out, she gets the biggest, innocent, yet somehow mischievous grin I've ever seen. She's so pleased with herself. 

I spread my balls out a little on each side to straighten things out. Then I poke my fingers through the sides to adjust my penis and make everything even and lined up straight. She sits back and admires our work. Her grin never leaves her face but her eyes have lit up watching. My cock is now snug in its cage resting on my balls and mostly curves down pointing between my legs. 

"Beautiful." She says, truly sounding amazed. Now it is just a cute little package. It kind of looks like it needs a cute little bow. Like a little present.

I turn red from embarrassment at the thought of her describing my cock as cute and little and wanting to add a bow.

"Yup," I say with a nervous laugh behind my voice. "Now. I can't get hard until we unlock it."

She giggles and says, "Yeah, and I have the key." She teasingly shakes it in front of my face before she closes her hand around it. I don't see where she puts it next.

"So what exactly happens if you get hard in there?"

"Oh, my cock tries really hard to fill it up, but obviously I can't get erect. I just kind of get stuck and my cock tries to expand and presses out the holes in the sides."

"I want to see!" She exclaims and then she hops up, turns around, and slides back. She just plants herself right on my face.  Her ass cheeks cover my face as she pushes her pussy right on my mouth.  

"Stick that tongue out and lick my wet pussy. That always gets you rock hard." She says and she starts grinding on my face. 

She's not wrong. I love licking her pussy all the time. I never can get enough. I could lick her all night, but I love it even more when she uses me. I love it when she aggressively rides my face. It's probably my most favorite sexual act. When she takes control and uses my face to get off, I find it so fucking hot. She absolutely knows this about me and she knows exactly what she's doing. It doesn't take very long and I'm about to burst out of the cage and the ring is pulling on my balls. My penis skin is bulging out the holes on the sides of my cage and the skin is extra sensitive.

She just leans forward, grabs my cock and balls with both hands and continues to grind until she gets another little orgasm. She pauses there for a minute letting herself relax. I lay there with her wet pussy covering my mouth while I catch my own breath through my nose which is now nuzzled into her taint between her butt cheeks at the moment.

Finally, she hops off and sits back down straddling my thighs and grabs ahold of my caged cock again and starts inspecting my cock and balls. My cheeks and chin are left covered in her juices.

"Wow! I knew that would work. You're bursting out! It looks like you're going to split that thing in half with your erection." She's so excited and impressed by her work.

"Yeah." I say gasping in lust. I'm so turned on right now and my brain is a little foggy. "It's about as tight as it can get. I can't get hard. I just feel the pressure of the cage. Lots of pressure."

She continues inspecting it. She is touching my balls, which feels good, and she pinches my penis skin that is showing.

"Ow!" I say you can't pinch the skin. 

"Oh sorry. I got carried away."

"Yeah, all of that skin that is showing, for some reason, when it's in the cage, it's extra sensitive. It's like all the nerves that would be in my penis skin are pushed out to only the exposed parts of my penis. It's not necessarily extra sensitive like an erection sensitive. There's a lot of nerves in that skin, and it just feels like so much more." 

She starts teasing it, petting my exposed skin with feather light fingertips. She's staring into my eyes and when she teases the tip of my penis, it's almost unbearable. 

She says, "Wow this is great! I like this penis. It looks like a perfectly wrapped present for me. It's nice and safely tucked away, ready for me whenever I need it again." She looks at me with a grin and says, "How long did you say was the most you worn this?"

12