Ariel - The Escort Pt. 01

Story Info
This story is written from the perspective of YOU.
1.3k words
4.55
3.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You have had a chastity fetish for a while. You desperately want to know how it feels to worship a beautiful women while locked in chastity but it has never worked out in your previous relationships. Overwhelmed by horniness one night you decide to finally do something about it. You lock yourself in a chastity cage, put the keys in a safe in your closet, and tell yourself you'll stay locked until after this fantasy is fulfilled. You open up your laptop and start browsing some known Escort websites.

After some scrolling you see the profile picture of a gorgeous girl. You see her name is "Ariel" and her age is 27. Clicking on her profile you start scrolling through the pictures she posted and you start swelling in your cage. She had a cute but sultry stare with bright hazel eyes and long dirty blond hair.

Her profile reads:

Hey There! My name is Ariel. I am a sexy, intelligent, and energetic girl who would love to spend the evening with you! I know that our time together will be very memorable for the both of us. :)

Height: 5' 6"

Weight: 135lbs

Cup Size: B

Shoe Size: 7

You scroll through some other profiles but keep coming back to Ariel. You finally decide to send her an email.

Hello Ariel,

I came across your profile and would absolutely love to take you out! I think we could have a great time together. Let me know if your interested.

Anon

You close your laptop and try to sleep, anxious for a reply.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning you check your email and see that Ariel replies. Her reply reads:

Hey babe!

Thank you so much for reaching out! I'll be going out of town but would love to go out when I get back in a couple of weeks. My rate is $1,500/hr for the first two hours, paid up front, then $1,000/hr each out after that. If this works for you let me know a day that works best for you. Oh! And send me a picture of yourself ;)

You hastily reply agreeing to the price and proposing a date a couple of weeks out and attach the best, most recent, photo of yourself you could find. She replies with a sexy photo of herself in lingerie "Can't wait to see you babe :)". You feel yourself swell in the cage.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next two weeks go by too slowly for you liking. You can't help but think about this sexy girl, Ariel. Fantasizing about how the night will turn out. Wondering when would be the best time to bring up your fantasy... and how. She's a professional, right? Surely she would go along with this fantasy - especially at her rate. And just to get worshiped?

She'd love it, you convince yourself, as you imagine rubbing her cute feet. Gently moving them up to your mouth and giving them a kiss - then a lick. Some pre-cum starts to drip out of your cage.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The two weeks finally pass. You're surprised you were able to last in the cage for that long. The longest you had been locked previously wasn't more than a few days. You were almost dying for the night to be over just so you can take off the cage and rub one out. You shake off these thoughts as you put on your finest suite.

You get in your car and you drive to the restaurant. You made reservations for 7:00pm. You'll arrive early but you figure it better to start moving rather than sit anxiously at your apartment. Maybe you can grab a drink at the bar before she arrives to help loosen you up.

At the restaurant you grab a seat at the bar, facing the door so you can see when Ariel walks in. You're about 30 minutes early and you order your favorite drink. Half a drink later you hear the door open and look up to see Ariel. Taken back by her beauty, you look her up and down. She is wearing a tight black dress with matching strappy open-toes heels. You notice her toenail polish is also black to match. "Stunning" you let slip aloud. She looks around and catches your eyes - you blush as she stares into them, giving you that same cute and sultry smile from her profile picture. You get up from the Bar and walk over to her.

"Ariel?" you ask, knowing the answer.

"Anon!" she replies "so good to see you!"

She moves in to give you a hug. Her intoxicating perfume and her body pressing against you has you straining in your cage. So far this is better than you had thought.

The hostess, a cute red head, breaks the embrace with a light cough. "Excuse me, Mr. Anon? You're table is ready if you would follow me."

She leads you to your table. A nice table for two near the back. You had asked for the most private table when making the reservation. The two of you sit across from one another.

The two of you engage in small talk while waiting for the waiter. She is an absolute pleasure to speak with. Her beautiful smile and cute laugh gives you butterflies. You order dinner and drinks and continue the conversation. The conversation is effortless and you think to yourself Ariel is a really awesome person.

The first couple of hours pass before you know it. The two of you are finishing your drinks after a great meal. She grabs her Martini, shifts in her chair and asks "Do you live nearby?"

As she asks you feel her bare foot start to rub your calf. This feeling takes you by surprise and you cock twitches.

"Um" you stammer "I'm up for anything." You curse yourself at this reply, wishing you had sounded cooler and more confident.

Ariels foot slowly starts moving up your leg as she gives you a devious smile.

"I'm also up for anything" she says "how far away is your place?"

Her foot moves closer and closer to your crotch and you start to blush. Her foot finally over your cage. You can feel, though not how you truly hope, her toes exploring your cock and balls. A quizzical look befalls her.

"What's this?" Ariel asks, wiggling her toes as if gesturing to what she was referring to. This makes you swell in your cage even more, you can feel some pre-cum drip out the tip of your dick.

"Oh, um" you try to compose yourself "I wasn't really sure how to bring this up exactly. It's a - I have a"

Ariel cuts you off and asks "That's a chastity cage, isn't it?" in a volume that makes you uncomfortable. Her toes continuing to gently stroke your locked cock and balls over your pants.

"Yes" you say in a hushed tone. You shift a little in your seat "I hope this is not weird."

"Not at all Babe" Ariel replies "I have read about these before but haven't seen one or anything." She scrunches her toes around your caged cock head. "You know, you didn't answer my question."

As she asks this, the server comes over to collect the bill, asking if you want change. As you reply to the server letting them know there was no need for change, you could feel Ariel push the ball of her foot into your crotch. Even through the cage it felt amazing and causes your reply to the server to sound breathy. The server thanks you and leaves.

"Sorry" you say getting back to her question, your mind swimming "I guess I got a little distracted. Yes I own an apartment not too far from there."

"Great!" Ariel says "I'd love to see it!" She removes her foot from your crotch and finishes the rest of her drink. Your mind filled with horny thoughts. Why did you think being locked for two weeks was a good idea?

The Valet brings the care around. You open the passenger door for Ariel. Staring at her ass as she slides into the seat. You close the door and talk over to the driver side. You're a 15 minute drive away from your fantasy..