All Comments on 'A New Way of Seeing Things Ch. 05'

by BusyBadger

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
BlackPhobosBlackPhobosover 1 year ago

O conto está cada vez melhor!

yarnspinnerryarnspinnerrover 3 years ago
Love the pace

Gwen's transformation is coming along nicely. And with so many chapters to go, I can only imagine how much she will evolve ;->

MrBondsMrBondsover 4 years ago
Hot !!!!!

I love stories about mature, prudish women who find their inner slut. This story is well written and nicely detailed. I love how Natalie is leading Gwen down the path to "slutsville." Like Tim, I would be turned on if my woman "accidentally" exposed herself publicly.

SunloverSunloverover 7 years ago
Gets better and better

I had read the first story a couple of months ago and it didn't grab me at the time. Just the other day I reread it and then read part 2. Suddenly I was addicted. I started reading and became fascinated with the story. Very well written and entertaining. Especially love the relationship that grows between Gwen and Natalie. I think these stories personify what 95% of married men wish would happen to their wives. I've read the first ten and will continue to read the rest. Great work. Please keep it up.

Lucky3Lucky3over 7 years ago
Lovely

A great erotic story look foward to reading them all....

wdbtchrwdbtchralmost 9 years ago
Hot!

Very, very, HOT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great reading

you are giving me and my wife new ideas

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Captivating

Your style is very erotic and such a turn on. The character development is very good even in this short story format. Please keep writing. Your writing is really a pleasure to read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Fantastic read. Please don't leave it so long before the next chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBusyBadger@BusyBadger
3/23/19 For all those wondering, yes there is more to come. Real-life has been very busy and finding time to write has been difficult. Gwen and Tim (and Natalie, and Cricket et al) will continue! We are a married couple who, while monogamous ourselves, believe that humans are...

story TAGS