All Comments on 'A New Way of Seeing Things Ch. 16'

by BusyBadger

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I look forward to each of these stories, since my wife could be Gwen. They are well written, character development is very good, and the writer has an excellent command of English. I trust the series will continue since there are so many things Gwen has not yet done- 69, doggie, threesome, anal, etc. I can't wait! Will she and Natalie hook up? With Tim? What about Tim's black employee?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Congratulations

I've just read the first 16 episodes and I love your characters and the way you're developing the story. I can't help feeling a bit sorry for Lady now she's taking a back seat. Maybe you could develop her character so she's still relevant?

alan65ukalan65ukalmost 10 years ago

looking forward to hear Tim's reaction when he gets to see the photos, perhaps Gwen will let Tim get a camera out.

BigBeanieBigBeaniealmost 10 years ago
Really very good.

I like that you have developed rounded, believable characters. I like that things progress slowly, and Gwen has boundaries. I like that not only does Gwen say she loves her husband, but acts like that is true.

One of my biggest dislikes are stories where a wife is presented as loving her partner, yet at the same time is described acting in a fashion that shows no care toward him at all. Thank you for avoiding that particular storyline.

In fact thanks for the whole series. One of my favourites. Five stars.

allenethanmallenethanmalmost 10 years ago
Ditto

What BigBeannie said. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Transformation complete

The last scene is one of the most erotic descriptions I have ever read, but can only be fully appreciated after reading all previous chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What will Tim think about the pictures?

Who cares what Tim thinks about the pictures, just let me look at them for a while. I won't tell anybody. Just let it be our little secret. Can I, pretty please have a copy of the hottest dozen? I promise not to show them to anyone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Photo shoot

this seem to be more pornographic shoots than something for her hubby to enjoy And again its all Natalie having her way. Anyway I think I'm getting out of here as you just printed three pages to describe a photo shoot It would be ok if you made it believable but Ive done photography myself and i know better. I think I know where this all ends. Before this story ends Natalie will have her way with Gwen, And since you made it a point to mention that one of her employees is black it leads me to believe you are going the route of a lot of this new writers. She is going to bed him and fall in love with his ten inch cock or bigger and live happily ever after with her husband and Natalie.I know its fantasy but make it a little believable there are dumb girls out there I know, but this girl is more than stupid if there is a word for it.wish I knew.

GreenleafRGreenleafRover 6 years ago
Really, Anon 8/8/16?

Really, Anon? You've read 16 chapters, detailing, most delightfully, how Gwen has gotten here and how, at every turn, she has been concerned about Tim's views and feelings and now (and last chapter) you don't like how it is going? I don't understand you. Let the story continue and see where the author is taking us or drop out but your comments are unjustified.

BusyBadger, I'm re-reading this and I'm loving it as much as I did when I first read it. Thank you for sharing your talents with us.

tennesseeredtennesseeredabout 6 years ago
Just read the first 16 chapters non-stop

Certainly a fine example of erotic fiction and this chapter is the hottest so far. The last page just sizzles. I like the restrained progress being made with Gwen; seems completely in line with reality. Funny how some readers threaten to quit reading, as if that matters to anyone else! To each their own...everyone has their kinky limits, and that's this story, right? Gwen exploring her limits with Natalie's help? Bravo, authoress!

I've got my wife reading it now. I hope it gives her ideas!

mammoetmammoetover 5 years ago
wow

would love to see those pictures.

rhjivrhjivalmost 2 years ago

This is proving to be a wonderful and compelling story of relaxing into healthy self-esteem. I love the battle between her inner voices and her struggle with the "conservative" but limiting beliefs her mother has planted in her. This is certainly five star writing but on a totally different scale.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBusyBadger@BusyBadger
1785 Followers
3/23/19 For all those wondering, yes there is more to come. Real-life has been very busy and finding time to write has been difficult. Gwen and Tim (and Natalie, and Cricket et al) will continue! We are a married couple who, while monogamous ourselves, believe that humans are...