All Comments on 'A New Way of Seeing Things Ch. 23'

by BusyBadger

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wow!

That was great.

spreaderspreaderalmost 10 years ago
Fabulous

Another great installment!!!

BigBeanieBigBeaniealmost 10 years ago
Excellent

Up to the usual high standard. At the start I was worried that the changing room scene was too repetitive of the plot from earlier episodes, but by the end you'd blown me away. Again.

I just love following Gwen's battle between prude and libertine... it's all so believably written. The plot devices of 'the lady' and 'the slut' are a stroke of genius in allowing you to illustrate Gwen's internal conflicts.

Five stars again!

SkinTicklerSkinTickleralmost 10 years ago
Totally hooked

I'm completely hooked on the (forgive the pun) expansion of Gwen. Such a wonderful journey, filled with so many little adventures, and with the promise of so many more...

cudsnuggleatcudsnuggleatalmost 6 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

BusyB

WOW YOU ARE AMAZING

What she would not admit, what the Slut on her shoulder did not dare even suggest, was that she craved some excitement. Perhaps if the conditions were right, she might be in a position to give someone a peek of her underwear, or perhaps her bare back. All without them knowing she was doing it, of course; it would have to be a believable accident on her part. 

yarnspinnerryarnspinnerrover 3 years ago
I typically avoid any story this long

Particularly when I have stories of my own that need finished!

But I am hooked! Really enjoying Gwen's transformation.

I just have to see where this goes! ;->

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBusyBadger@BusyBadger
3/23/19 For all those wondering, yes there is more to come. Real-life has been very busy and finding time to write has been difficult. Gwen and Tim (and Natalie, and Cricket et al) will continue! We are a married couple who, while monogamous ourselves, believe that humans are...