All Comments on 'A New Way of Seeing Things Pt. 02 Ch. 22'

by BusyBadger

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Open secret

Another great chapter! I love the way everyone went to sleep with a smile on their face, and the unknown but happy anticipation of what will come.

singleotsingleotabout 8 years ago
Wonderful

This story is always well done, I hope you never get tired of writing it.

I see no reason you would need to change categories, unless you wanted to.

DrPopeDrPopeabout 8 years ago
Still going well ....

But never change categories .... it's a sure way for dropping regular readers who search by category.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Make it a novel

mmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great chapter!

Doesn't matter to me if you move the story, as long as you tell us where to find it!

Really enjoyed this chapter, especially after Cricket came back to the house. That was a fun twist...i hope you've got something special saved up for the 50th chapter!

penguinacepenguinaceabout 8 years ago
Still loving your stories

The category you choose should be what you are comfortable with. Thank you for sharing your imagination. I always root for the Slut, but love her banter with the Lady.

alan65ukalan65ukabout 8 years ago

Another excellent chapter to their journey and I am glad that Tim is taking a little bit of more control of Gwen. More of this please.

reader_3634reader_3634about 8 years ago
Keep on writing

Thank you for continuing with this story. I keep looking for new chapters. As for category - they are useful for finding and assessing new stories but, after that, they are largely irrelevant (unless you want to signal a new turn in the content type). When looking for new stories to read, I look at the authors submissions and, if there are a significant number in categories I don't enjoy, then I give that author a miss. As for 'Novels and Novellas' , I am never really sure why that exists because it gives almost no information about the content except it's length.

husker506husker506about 8 years ago
Slut vs Lady

I like for the Slut to start coming out more to her new world. There is endless possibilities for the Slut to enjoy! I believe this is a novel and should be move for its rightful place. It is also to time to make this part 3 (the new Slut has arisen). Lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Always beyond delicious

Totally love your twists and turns in her exciting explorations of her developing sexuality. The Lady vs slut wonderful..Possibly a threesome with Natalie, shopping, some more legs and tease adventures at the college library or shoe stores. Your imaginations are so creative and fantastic!! Never disappointed.. Thanks for sharing!!

mabell3368mabell3368about 8 years ago
Most excellent!

I am thoroughly enjoying this story, in spite of the few grammatical glitches. This is your tale to tell. Tell it your way. The slow development only increases the enjoyment for me. Your characters are well-drawn and have acted so far consistently with the way you have presented them. I await the next installment of Gwen's journey to sexual awakening with anticipation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Bot votes?

This is such a poorly written, predictable piece of trash. Is it propelled up the ratings by bot votes?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBusyBadger@BusyBadger
1791 Followers
3/23/19 For all those wondering, yes there is more to come. Real-life has been very busy and finding time to write has been difficult. Gwen and Tim (and Natalie, and Cricket et al) will continue! We are a married couple who, while monogamous ourselves, believe that humans are...