All Comments on 'A New Way of Seeing Things Pt. 03 Ch. 05'

by BusyBadger

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
penguinacepenguinacealmost 8 years ago
Another wonderful installment

Very nice, though I think I would have pushed Gwen a bit farther. The end opens up so many interesting possibility's though. Looking forward to next installment as always. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wonderful chapter!

Wonderful pacing of the story. Just when you think you know what will happen next, the story veers slightly off path and keeps you guessing. One of the best series here, and the first thing I look for when I arrive.

BigBeanieBigBeaniealmost 8 years ago
Amazing

I approached this instalment with a mix of anticipation and trepidation: anticipation that Gwen's boundaries would be expanded, but trepidation that it would go too far too fast and the painstakingly and skilfully constructed persona the author has created for Gwen would be significantly compromised.

Happily this did not happen. In my opinion the balance was struck just right.

I already hold a mild dislike of Mrs Danning, and suspect that in some future instalment she will try to use her power and wealth to get Gwen involved in more dubious activity. I hope this will be a point when Gwen supported by Tim defines one of the "red lines" around her sexual exploration... that it is something done for their pleasure, not the pleasure of others.

Anyway, just my opinion. Yet again a five star instalment. It is sad the frequency of updates may fall a little, but much better a slowing down than a complete stop! I guess the excitement when the next episode appears will be all the greater.

Desireeb1Desireeb1almost 8 years ago
Please!!!!!

Please please please have Gwen play with Liz and Natelie in the next chapter!! Tim will be cumming just from hearing about it. It'll be so hot to read too

lazy_readerlazy_readerover 7 years ago
Elsa Ritter entering the story?

This was very sexy, in a traditional way for such stories. I was surprised that Gwen was not more excited by displaying herself so publicly. Maybe it's only exciting if it seems accidental?

The mention of Elsa Ritter suggests that you're laying the foundation for her return as more than an old memory. Maybe that'll give Gwen a chance to resolve some issues.

Very interested to see where this is going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Best chapter yet!

Restrained eroticism. Gwen is ready for more. Lots more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sorry - I gave this 1 star by accident and I can’t change it 🙁

Should be 5!

SPBergSPBergalmost 3 years ago

Best chapter so far. Hot. Absolutely love the fleshlight customisation and game. Wish wifey wouldn't be so jealous when I'm using mine. Admire your patience to develop the story so slowly over so many chapters. But Gwen's hubby deserves a threesome or at least to watch by now...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was the only disappointing chapter I’ve read in this series. All of the others were mostly restrained and set in believable situations. This was too much in my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great so far. I loved tg3e introduction of voyerism. The show was interesting although less in the realm of a more normal experience., ha, how would I know.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBusyBadger@BusyBadger
1789 Followers
3/23/19 For all those wondering, yes there is more to come. Real-life has been very busy and finding time to write has been difficult. Gwen and Tim (and Natalie, and Cricket et al) will continue! We are a married couple who, while monogamous ourselves, believe that humans are...