All Comments on 'A New Way of Seeing Things Pt. 03 Ch. 19'

by BusyBadger

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
WoodsLord_3540WoodsLord_3540over 6 years ago
As usual,

An excellent chapter.

Your telling of Cricket's introspection is quite interesting, showing your abilities as a story teller. Gwen has taken on the task of building Cricket's confidence; a noble cause. I'm wondering where you are going to take her.

I am tempted to go back a couple years so as to compare your writing. I am impressed with with your word-smithing. I compliment you on your delving into your character's thoughts. You have gone beyond pretty much everyone else on this site.

I am curious, though: no other comments? Odd.

droid01droid01over 6 years ago
Best story line.

I always look forward to the next installment of your tale( and tail).I already read this one twice. The growth in the characters I think is what keeps me coming back. It seems so real like it could happen in anyone's life. No sudden jump into the sack but a slow growth into something more and beautiful. Keep up the great work. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I like the story you're writing, and look forward to the next installment. However, this was one of the weaker segments in the saga. Still, keep writing. The overall story is very good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Exploration Treasures

The variety of visual and physical assortment of pleasure treasures is ongoing and never disappointing. Looking forward to more of Crickets introduction into the intricate pleasures of subtle exposure, the beach the mall with Gwen and Natalie, totally delicious and highly arousing moments~~

HarleyusaoneHarleyusaoneover 6 years ago
Hey

Hope you are doing well this Christmas

ptcruzxxptcruzxxover 6 years ago
Most Excellent

I so enjoyed the balance in this chapter. You make it work!

Thanks....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yeah, I'd say that magical attraction had definitely been triggered in Cricket all right, evidenced by her inability to shrug it off as a friendship with benefits since the thought lingered in prominence in her mind and by her unwillingness to look Gwen in the eye. But I'm guessing that that trigger had been pulled a while before this episode. Pretty subtle for a sex story, which makes it a whole, whole lot better.

Tim's little panty study was a classic! Any man (do lezzies like it? I'd love to find out!) who isn't turned on to the point of defcon one by the sweet aroma of a young woman's recently worn panties, especially still warm, is wasting his life away. I'd say Tim's experience was point Cricket.

smut4ussmut4usabout 1 year ago

The whole "let your hair grow" was already discussed during the test photos. You made it sound like the first time in this chapter... again. Still a great storyline.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBusyBadger@BusyBadger
1789 Followers
3/23/19 For all those wondering, yes there is more to come. Real-life has been very busy and finding time to write has been difficult. Gwen and Tim (and Natalie, and Cricket et al) will continue! We are a married couple who, while monogamous ourselves, believe that humans are...