All Comments on 'A New Way of Seeing Things Pt. 03 Ch. 21'

by BusyBadger

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

great story, but I was somewhat disappointed it was so short. it's been quite a while since your last installment. I believe I see where you're going with this and love the possibilities. I hope the next one will be here a lot sooner!

HarleyusaoneHarleyusaoneover 6 years ago
Ok

Good

I

Will

Be patient of course and thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
MORE

I would like a little longer story. I also like that Gwen would need an helper if they expanded an hope Cricket could be that. I'd also like to see Cricket get licked and fucked by Gwen's husband.

WoodsLord_3540WoodsLord_3540over 6 years ago
Great episode

I love hotel sex. Having Gwen go for ice was exciting, reminding me of having my wife do the same. Of course, I closed the door and made her wait a minute for me to allow her to come in. And then to further mirror Gwen, I tied her in the window (5th floor) and walked down to the parking lot to see how much I could see of her. Unfortunately, not enough. She fucked me like crazy when I released her..

Yes, I agree, Cricket would make an excellent AdMin. And compliments, you have not lessened any of your Wordsmith skills.

guzzieathomeguzzieathomeover 6 years ago
Super addition to the series.

Well the wait was worth it, yet another very well written episode.

Slightly confused that it did not directly follow on from the Measuring story, but no matter, the quality is always so good.

Do please continue with this saga.

Advice_GirlAdvice_Girlover 6 years ago
Love hotel sex...

Very good episode. So many memories of hotel sex and sex play..:-)

Lone_HawkLone_Hawkover 6 years ago

I came across this story line a few days ago. I have vey much enjoyed reading through from chapter 1 and look forward to many more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Things Cricket

Cricket has to put it in her mouth next time, Gwen will let her practice on Tim!

She will get to like it and let him come in her mouth,,,, then swallow!

lowkeyonelowkeyonealmost 6 years ago
WOW

Brilliant. As usual, brilliant. Thanks.

huntsman29huntsman29over 5 years ago
Good in fantasy, just not to do in reality.

This was a good turn to the story, though I would note the BDSM kink part shouldn't be done in reality, and some people do take ideas from a story. Shouldn't ever leave a bound person unattended. A lot can happen in a few minutes if you are out of eyeline and hearing distance as well. Not good with anyone, and terrible to do to someone having a first time bondage experience. Easy for panic to set in and them to hurt themselves.

yarnspinnerryarnspinnerrover 3 years ago
Fun stuff

Again

Only Tim should have slipped Neil into her before he left to get her coffee ;->

Robbert1953Robbert195310 months ago

Can't get enough of tis story. Loved every chapter with all the carrying onsthat Gwen has done and continues to do. She is one horny Milf that l would love to meet and fuck. Can't wait to see what the both of them get up to next.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBusyBadger@BusyBadger
3/23/19 For all those wondering, yes there is more to come. Real-life has been very busy and finding time to write has been difficult. Gwen and Tim (and Natalie, and Cricket et al) will continue! We are a married couple who, while monogamous ourselves, believe that humans are...