All Comments on 'A New Way of Seeing Things Pt. 03 Ch. 28'

by BusyBadger

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

AW$SOME !!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great detail

I loved all the details about the preparation and riding. You either have a background in riding or a great source for the details. The other half of the story concentrated on the massage which also had great details. Either you have gained a fair amount of expertise in massages or you have a great source for this also.

You have a great writing style, great characters, and an exciting story line. This story is head and shoulders above the last eight books I read on my Kindle!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Another great addition

Thank you for continuing Gwen's inner exploration. Let alone her expertise as a horsewoman.

twosocks44twosocks44over 5 years ago
Awesome story

I have read the story from the start every month. One of the best I have read and look forward to it every month. Keep up the great work, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Enjoyed it from the beginning...

but could you try to bring the chapters out a little more frequently...I had to go back to refresh my memory of who was who.

tsememgbtsememgbover 5 years ago
Terrific

Another fabulous chapter, thanks.

dwr0242dwr0242over 5 years ago
Great Story!

As always, I am really looking forward to the next part of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great episode

Another excellent chapter I look forward to every new one as with other comments the detail is superb thank you and have a great Christmas and new year

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wife is hooked too!

I started reading from the beginning... wife asked one night what it was, as I a rarely read. A bit unsure, I showed her. Since then she has read it all too! She said she was just happy that I was reading, and agrees this is great work. She is a college literature professor. In my book, you have the best compliment ever! Keep it up... GREAT writing, and great read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A nice framing chapter

I read this as an episode that highlighted Gwen's growing comfort and acceptance of her evolving carnal side and her comfort with it. Quite a change in attitude from her earlier, tentative explorations. The ever-present background of "Miss Ritter" memories keeps present the long-repressed sensuality -- and the possibility that it will one day boil over!

Thanks for a great story. It's a rare story that can keep the major characters "alive" and present as well as you have. Congrats.

HJB21HJB21over 5 years ago
Another great story

Can't wait for the next one! Thanks again BB

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A great Christmas present.

Looking forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Awesome

I’m having to learn patience with your chapters. They are always worth the wait. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Extraordinary as usual

Your last two updates are extraordinary as usual. But this one is class apart. Loved the scenario of husband and wife getting hand jobs while watching each other as this is my fantasy. Love you. Keep posting at your own pace.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A new way

Absolutely brilliant. You keep me hanging on for the next instalment. Definitely the best storyline on the whole literotica site

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
One of the few great stories!

Fantastic story and I can hardly wait to read the next chapter end of Jan or Mid of Feb... I hope you have a busy travel schedule! Most of what I read here are not literature at all. However, yours is one series that belongs to the few hard to find stories that truly can be called "Literotica". Up there in the top few together with Ann and Neil from Mimaster https://www.literotica.com/s/ann-a-love-story-ch-01 or the last boyscout from TX Tall Tales https://www.literotica.com/s/the-last-boy-scout-ch-01 and Road Trip from TLC Giver https://www.literotica.com/s/road-trip-94.... just to name a few.... Really all crap should be removed from Lit so that only these true works of art remain!

Advice_GirlAdvice_Girlover 5 years ago
Another great offering...

When I read about Gwen adventures I am constantly either recalling my on fun times or falling into the fantasy you're describing. I love it.

Thank you for doing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Excellent

Another great chapter. Thanks very much. ---- signed--- lowkeyone----

ZebPykeZebPykeover 4 years ago
Great Finishing

Love the way this chapter ends, very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Glad I found this. It has been an enjoyable read. It looks like I am nearing the end of the series, and the amatuer photographer in me speculates that the reason for the neck wear in this photo session is so that the final product will feature Mrs. Dannings' head on the body of Gwen in these to be altered images.

Robbert1953Robbert1953over 2 years ago

Being a male I am finding this story/adventure most exhilarating to say the least. it has had me leaving my undies with copious amounts of pre-cum. I cant wait to keep reading what this author has in store for her hubby and cricket.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBusyBadger@BusyBadger
3/23/19 For all those wondering, yes there is more to come. Real-life has been very busy and finding time to write has been difficult. Gwen and Tim (and Natalie, and Cricket et al) will continue! We are a married couple who, while monogamous ourselves, believe that humans are...