All Comments on 'A New Way of Seeing Things Pt. 04 Ch. 04'

by BusyBadger

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Way to.go!

Absolutely love how the story is progressing and am thrilled with the fact I don't have to wait as long between chapters! Woohoo

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The plot quickens!

BB keeps the train a'rollin and possibilities abound. Will Eric the new plumbing partner enjoy the full benefits of partnership? It seems Tim is grooming Gwen for intercourse with another man, which to my memory she hasn't yet had. Young, vigorous Eric is a strong candidate to plumb her depths, as is Andrew who clearly has the hots for her. Still, I'm holding out hope that Tim's high school buddy Charlie the Lecher will get a shot at Gwen, at least a glimpse of her naked on Dart. It would be delightful if Charlie proved to be a rough but pleasing bed partner for Gwen.

Strong work, BB!

tennesseeredtennesseeredover 4 years ago
Another well done chapter

I particularly liked the interaction of the married couple with the policeman. It really had the ring of truth, perhaps because the same thing happened to me! Your dialogue is easy to read and it moves the plot forward. Carry on!

dwr0242dwr0242over 4 years ago

Once again a great story and as usual I can't wait for the next one.

WodwoWodwoover 4 years ago
What next?

I love this story. Cant wait to see what happens next. When will Tim get inside Cricket? When will Charliw get to see Gwen naked? Where dors Andrew fit in to the story? Who gets to ride the saddle next?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You Have Done It Again

Thank you for another enjoyable story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fantastic story

First things first, the more dialogue the better. In my opinion, in a written story, dialogues and inner thoughts and feelings are the most importants parts, much more important than the visualizations, which I almost always skip. With that out of the way, this story series is just perfect, and better now that you are uploading more frequently. What I personally like is for gwen to interact more with her family, specially her brother and her children, and reveal her "new way of seeing things" to them. But it is just a suggestion. Just keep up the good work my friend, you're making life more enjoyable for me.

lbradcpalbradcpaover 4 years ago
Thoughtful Developments

At first glance, i thought the activity to be slower than normal and then I read it again and realized any issue was mine. 5* again!

You took enough time to introduce several new characters and I’m hoping this is foreshadowing to new challenges and developments. I’m often impressed by others who can do things that I can not. I can not write like you do. Thank you for giving the time to write your story for our enjoyment and for sharing your skills.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great job

Your continuing series of episodes of Gwen’s evolving sexuality, are quite well done (considerably higher standards than the average Literotica writers). The details of daily life interwoven with Gwen’s erotic experiences do an excellent job of maintaining our interest. It would be quite nice to have a quality production cable TV mini-series of your stories. Keep up the good work.

maddictmaddictover 4 years ago
Back in the saddle

A fine story, not my only one but I know its a good one.

Ms. Ritters ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love the Story

Really love the story and how it is evolving...my only other comment is that I wish each chapter was a little longer, I just get into it and its over. I know it is not easy to produce a quality written story and having short chapters makes that easier, just would like a little more in each one. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
YES

Excellent work again. And the story just flows and flows. Brilliant............. signed .. lowkeyone

Robbert1953Robbert1953over 2 years ago

And this story only gets better and better. Gwen is insatiable and damned hot to trot. I wonder if another guy is about to be introduced into their marital bed.

StubbyoneStubbyone5 months ago

Another masterpiece from an incredibly skilled author. I love how Tim wishes that she had experiences with other partners as he had. Wanting her to feel what another mans body and cock feels like. Fantasizing about your wife getting it deep and hard can be a big turn on for a husband.

Her fantasies and his loving wishes for his wife’s satisfaction seem to be coming together. Love the possibilities. 5-🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBusyBadger@BusyBadger
3/23/19 For all those wondering, yes there is more to come. Real-life has been very busy and finding time to write has been difficult. Gwen and Tim (and Natalie, and Cricket et al) will continue! We are a married couple who, while monogamous ourselves, believe that humans are...