A New Way of Seeing Things Pt. 04 Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've never, ever, intentionally forced you to do anything you didn't want to do and that especially goes for sex," he said seriously. "Not then, not now, not ever. And back then, I just figured since you were a virgin, you were just kind of scared and hoped you'd like it after we got married and it was alright."

"I like it now..."

"Really glad to hear that. To tell the truth," he continued, "I know guys say they want to be the first in a virgin, but I never really cared about that—being your first scared the hell out of me." He chuckled. "From what other guys told me, I thought virgins bled a lot and said how much it hurt the first time. You didn't do either and I thought I did it wrong. Hell, for the longest time I thought we didn't have sex a lot because I sucked at it and you didn't know it could be any better."

Gwen smiled. She was confident her years in the saddle had taken care of her hymen, and while Tim had been a tight fit, he was certainly no bigger than some of Miss Ritter's dildos... "It wasn't you, I told you that...now, it sounds like Cricket's ex was really bad at sex but you're really good at it, which is why I let her find out with you how good it can be."

"Gotta admit, being used as a practice dummy does stroke my ego a bit," he replied with a dismissive shrug, "not to mention some other parts. But I gotta tell ya, I've always wished you had slept with some other guys before me. That way you could've known what you were getting into. If you thought I sucked, at least you could have even taught me some things they did that you liked."

"You're incredible in bed," she admonished. "I don't need another man to compare you against to know that."

"Yeah, still, I've always felt bad that you've never been with another guy. Maybe somebody with moves I don't have, or a big dick—that's gotta feel different than the same old thing, right?"

"How many moves can there be, and I have big penises in my nightstand, remember?" Just missing the bodies to go with those penises, the Slut reminded her. "And I've been with other women," she reminded him with a light laugh. "That feels very different."

"Yeah, but one guy must feel different than another one, right? Taller, heavier, hairier...bigger?"

"All I know is how you feel," she replied, still laughing as she hugged herself to him. "You feel wonderful."