All Comments on 'A New Way of Seeing Things Pt. 04 Ch. 06'

by BusyBadger

Sort by:
  • 82 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Finally, Charlie is going to get a shot at Gwen! He'll have to earn it but he will earn it. What a surprise if it turns out Charlie can rock Gwen's world. Gwen might want more of that!

tennesseeredtennesseeredover 4 years ago

Very entertaining. What a lucky guy Tim is. Cricket will want a lot more of Tim. I hope Tim can keep up! The great thing is Gwen isn't jealous. And now Charlie is being 'incentivized' by Gwen. I have a feeling they are going to be a great pair together. Well written, well paced, and always ending on a cliff hanger. Thanks, BB.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What a Christmas Surprise

Great writing as always leaving enough for your own imagination and the expectations of what's to come Merry Christmas to you and yours

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Magnificent

After reading the finishing lines of the last chapter, I had huge expectations for this one. But somehow you managed to exceed them and come up with a really great chapter. I was pleasantly surprised when Gwen out of nowhere suggested her enthusiasm to watch Tim and Cricket have sex. Also the game you played with the description of the chapter, tricking readers(at least me) into thinking something is going to happen between Gwen and Charlie, was beautiful. I cant wait for the next chapter. You are an artist, keep up the great work.

Merry Christmas

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 4 years ago
Anonymous re Charley

I think Tim was referring to having more photos of Gwen, not allowing Charley to fuck Gwen. Still, who knows LOL. I did wonder if a second incentive might have been a night/session with Cricket but she may not want a "larger framed" man. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great work

This is going just the way I hoped and at a sensible pace. Please keep the story going. I can't wait to read how Gwen works her magic on Charlie. Very well done.

BigBeanieBigBeanieover 4 years ago
Incentive

Another wonderful instalment.

My own guess is Tim is planning to use further photos that protect Gwen's anonymity to get Charlie to lose weight... not a fuck.

My own feeling is even the more liberated Gwen wouldn't go that far - not because it would be wrong in principle, but because Charlie is the kind of guy that wouldn't be able to stop himself bragging about it.

I figure even though 'the lady' is a lot less influential nowadays, she'd still win if becoming generally known as an adulterer was the topic.

I've always thought that when it did happen for the first time it would be with Bob & Yvette as a four-way. Plus if more sexy pics are needed then maybe Gwen gets another modelling session with Barry. I'd love to find out how far the new Gwen would go in that scenario.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I've been wanting Tim and Cricket to have sex for a long time. Very well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Since these stories are in the Exhibitionist section, I'm still waiting to see if Gwen really loosens up and begins to wear more revealing clothing in public and that she discovers she enjoys showing herself off to other men in public.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A long-awaited development

Like other commentators, I think this chapter, although short, was extremely well done. It didn't need to be a long chapter, as the groundwork leading toward this final intimacy between Tim and Cricket had already been well laid (pun intended) over the nearly five years since Cricket (or Kristen, as she was originally introduced) came onto the scene.

As a loyal fan, I held my breath every time I saw another chapter featuring Cricket, hoping that this would be "the one". In every case until now, each chapter presented not a rush to sex, but another logical step in the seduction of Cricket, and the preparation of Tim for his role in Cricket's sexual awakening. I hope that in future chapters, Gwen will encourage and allow Tim to show Cricket a full repertoire of sexual positions and techniques, and that each new experience is described in some detail. This cannot be a one-off session.

Once again, thank you for sharing this well-written, exciting story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Excellent update

Once again a fantastic update from you. Thanks.

Waiting for the next one with Charlie and Gwen

WoodsLord_3540WoodsLord_3540over 4 years ago
I can only echo others...

An excellent chapter. Your imagination is above par. Your description of Cricket's

shyness in asking Tim, and his excitement at the prospect while making sure his wife approved was wonderful. And I loved that Gwen took care of the "housekeeping" so to say; I'm so glad Gwen went for the creampie.

As for Charlie: I'm a bit nastier than some of your other fans. I think Tim will offer Gwen's pussy as the Incentive. But then there would have to be a large time jump...

However, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
One of my favorite stories

This has easily become on of my favorite stories and I cannot wait time find out what happens next. Do you have any idea on when the next post will be?

guzzieathomeguzzieathomeover 4 years ago
Another lesson for writers to follow.

So great that Gwen has let Tom do the natural thing and show Cricket what a real, kind man inside her feels like.

Recently I re-read all episodes from the beginning, put together they would make a great book, a worthy successor to ‘50 Shades’.

Also it is most unusual for all comments to be favourable, well done BusyBadger.

liz33ndliz33ndover 4 years ago

another exciting installment, 4 stars and counting, great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Gwen and Charlie

I re-read the whole thing and noted that there has been a bit of groundwork for this going quite a while back ... that while Charlie is a horndawg, he is a discrete one, and one who isn’t interested in cheating or taking unfair advantage.

I imagine the incentive program will be Gwen sexting him / sending him pix as he loses weight. Anything more will build as slowly as the relationship between Cricket and Tim.

I suspect Gwen’s fantasies about other guys may come out into the real world ... eventually ... but Charlie may not be the first one....

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Working an a great Idea!!!!

Awesome chapter with Cricket. She has deserved getting taken care of properly in bed by someone who cares. This is such a loving story keep up the great job. I am looking forward to seeing what you come up as an incentive for Charlie. Ha Ha Ha. Or should I say HO HO HO since my other job is being Santa at this time of year. Thanks. Jamey Monroe

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great

That Gwen and Charlie would mate has been in the works for some time. Can’t wait for it to happen. But, also look forward to Gwen and one of the young guys at work

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I'm puzzled

Those enjoying this long-running story should be welcoming this chapter with open arms. I can't understand why this isn't rated more highly. I REALLY enjoyed this latest episode!

louise_lloydlouise_lloydover 4 years ago
Home Base

Like other readers, I have been waiting for Tim and Cricket to have sex. Your style of writing keeps us interested for chapters, and then, the shyness, concern about their partner and their ultimate pleasure is described so beautifullly, like I was watching too.

Nude hugs

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Can't wait for the next installment!

I love your series! And like some one mentioned before, I can't believe the rating for this story. It seems to me that some one is grading you down, how mean! But know that you have a fan base and we all love your work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved it

I like that everyone is coming closer including the family family members also as you describe when you start your story

LowcountryLowcountryover 4 years ago
A page turner!

I have now read the whole thing up to the end of this installment. So good! I guess I've been reading it for about two weeks, when I could find the time. I feel like I know these characters now, and I have put faces on them all in my imagination.

I especially enjoyed the moment Natalie introduced Gwen to the pleasures of touching her rosebud.....saying "shhh, shhh, I'm not going in".

I think Cricket and Eric should end up together! She could work her financial magic on the company after the transfer, just like Gwen does. They're the right age, and from what I can gather, they have compatible personalities.

I am a lover of foreplay....so the longer it takes the players to finish, the better I like it. Thanks for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Charlie or Eric.

Loved this chapter. I really would prefer Eric to Charlie. Maybe I have had a different take on Charlie than your Idea.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Finally!

Finally someone else seeing the same things as I, I.e.Cricket comes to work for the plumbing outfit and connects with Eric, who will also treat her right and possibly get some of his own training. His training might only be through voyeuristic exercises, but one can often learn a lot by watching.

blondielover46blondielover46about 4 years ago
Another great installment.

I’ve been reading this series for a long time and absolutely love it all. Please keep them coming

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
SEXY NOT NASTY

Love your writing, here's hoping you NEVER stop. Fantastic story, wonderful characters and a beautiful story line. Would love to see Eric hook up with Cricket, and then see Gwen, Tim, Nat, Adam, Ali, Jason and KD go skinny dipping with Eric and Cricket and let it all play out eventually with you usual style and technique !!!

guzzieathomeguzzieathomeabout 4 years ago
Avidly awaiting a new instalment.

I am not sure if ‘BusyBadger’ reads any recent comments, I mean since this episode.

Every day I have a look to see if a new adventure has appeared. The writing is so good I have re-read the whole series.

BB has said in the past that he only writes when travelling for business, lets all hope that he needs to travel again soon.

We look forward to hearing from you soon BB.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Please continue

Oh my goodness I love this story. Have re read it several times now since the latest update

Looking forward to reading more soon!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More please!

Great writing and love the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
YES YES

It is a most enjoyable and continuing story. Top job. Thank you. .... signed .. lowkeyone.,

JTrump151JTrump151almost 4 years ago
Another chapter please

I am ready for another chapter anytime now please. This is my favorite series and I just finished reading every chapter again for the third time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Next Chapter Please

Like everyone else,I have checked daily looking with anticipation the next chapter in a great story. These are not throw away people. Each is developed with great care and thought. We actually like them and want good things to happen. I understand that the next chapter will probably involve Gwen putting herself in a situation when she ends up sleeping with another man. Up till now she has kept her wedding vows except for occasional sex acts with women. These actually violate her wedding vows but are somehow ok since it was not another man. Having sex with Charlie or one of the young guys at work with Tim,s approval will end this apparent conflict and is certain to happen and has been certain for several chapters. Please hurry up but do not sacrifice your well written story that we all have come to. Adore.

Acire1990Acire1990almost 4 years ago
Fantastic! Can't wait for more!

What a brilliant series, I hope you continue with it and will be regularly checking for more chapters. I feel like I really know all the characters and love the development you've created. It's such a real story and I can't get enough. Brilliant writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Begging again!

Please please more, next chapter as soon as possible.

I understand that you normally write when you are travelling, hope you need to take a trip soon!

alan65ukalan65ukalmost 4 years ago
Please

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE can have more of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
New chapter

Its been way too long since your last submission. I beg you to continue!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wishing you well.

In these uncertain times, being a frequent business traveler places you and yours at risk. Here's hoping that the delay in posting is due to not traveling as much and nothing more. Stay safe and well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Missing this story

I have followed Gwen and Tim throughout their adventures and so much want the saga to continue to develop. Maybe this could be possible with the help of another writer?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
died from covid?

perhaps the author succumbed to Covid? God I hope not.

WoodsLord_3540WoodsLord_3540almost 4 years ago
To all of BusyBadger's readers:

About a month ago I sent an email straight to our Author, using the box on the Bio page. I asked if things were going ok in his life. I have had no response.

So like the many thousands of fans I will continue to check for new chapters and wish that all is well with he and his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Missing this story!

I saw the word “cudgel” being used in a sentence and it made me realize it’s been so long since we had a new chapter or even an update. Hoping all is well with the authors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Waiting for more!

I hope you can continue with the story!

Dean_JaphyDean_Japhyover 3 years ago
My Favorite Story

Well we are still waiting with bated breath for another chapter. This universe BB has created hits so many of my kinks. I check back often for more.

I wonder if the author is unwilling or unable to continue if he would consent to Fan Fic of this story? I don't know how that would work.

I would rather have Busy Badger carry on. And I'm willing to wait but this story can't end here, it's just getting good!

Well it's always been good but you get my drift.

I could see books written on each of these characters. Such a ground work has been laid it would be a shame for this to all end like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Lol, they finally did it!

I love how drawn out this story is. There are so many times when the characters don't cross the lines you really want them to cross, that it's really satisfying when they finally do so.

I'd almost given up on Gwen giving the permission, but it was very hot how it happened. I just wish Tim would have forced Cricket to explicitly say, "I want you to fuck me!" when she was asking him to have sex with her. All the dancing around the dirty words may lend to the realism, but I hope to see a little more confidence in vocabulary, especially out of Gwen.

Speaking of hopes, I'm hoping the authors' hiatus will be coming to a close shortly, and I hope the incentives for Charlie don't involve him having sex with Gwen. That just seems kind of gross to me.

But really, from what I've seen so far, BusyBadger really has a knack for bringing out the hot in a wide variety of otherwise awkward situations, so I have confidence that the future looks bright, and very arousing. ;)

-g

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What a gift!

Like so many others, I sorely miss our author's inspired -- and inspirational -- work. I think he has produced the best written work of any on this site --- said with all due respect to the many exceptional writers and mentors. The technical aspects of the writing is nearly flawless -- grammar, vocabulary, structure and proof-reading--, while his character development leaves the reader leaning forward and thirsty for more. The plot is focused on two people in particular, but the complexities of the supporting cast are equally thoughtful and exciting as well. Of course, 2020 has been difficult on so many levels for so many people. Perhaps the events of "real life" have captured out author's serious attention, leaving no time to devote to a fictional New Way of Seeing Things. Maybe the non-fictional consumes attention. We can all hope that nothing serious has befallen our favorite author and look forward to his return.

Snout71Snout71over 3 years ago
More

I could not stop reading, night after night until it was finished, I so hope there is more, but it has been a while I see, I hope everything is ok with the author and that there is more to come.....fingers crossed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Help

Please will someone pick up this story and take it forward. I fear BB is not going to. I so miss Gwen and co.

yarnspinnerryarnspinnerrover 3 years ago
Started to read this series late

I was looking through the tags section for a story about anal from a woman's perspective for a series of my own. And when I saw that BusyBadger had help from his wife, I thought I would give it a try.

It quickly became apparent that I had to read this from the beginning, and I was immediately hooked. I had to read it through to the end. This is by far the longest series I've ever read here, and I really enjoyed it.

I had comments early on about occasionally misplacing of words, the missed punctuation, etc. Simply because, as a fellow writer, I felt it was my duty. (And I get called out on my grammar mistakes too.)

But looking at the dates of release I realized that it's been a long time since the last chapter. I am afraid this may be the end of the story for Mr. Badger.

I hope not, and I hope all is well with him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Longest break by far

Mr Badger had a long break between January and August 2019 and came back to entertain us with his wonderful story. However this is his longest break by far, it is now over a year.

As with other readers I do hope all is well for Mr and Mrs Badger in these troubling times and will keep checking in the hope he has picked up his quill once again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
thank you

its been over a year since the last chapter and i fear that it will stop right there. if this is the case, i just wanted to say thank you for a great story. it has been fun reading about gwen's awakening and the character development was awesome. i found myself checking everyday for another installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Best story on the whole site

This is my favorite story on the site. Thank you badger for the great tale. I personally feel like this one had a long ways to go and would have put the 50 shades series to shame but unfortunately It looks like the end of the line for this one. I don’t feel anyone else could ever pick this one up and continue so I guess we will all have to let Tim and Gwen live on thru our own imagination’s

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
If it must end here so be it, NOT with another writer continuing

As others have said this series is one of, if not THE best on Lit. What I cherish about this work is the respect the authors have for their characters. There is an aura that each person is worthy, despite whatever quirks they may have. We find ourselves rooting for Gwen, Tim, Cricket, etc. to find new ways of seeing, but we also know that, where ever they end up, that will be ok.

So, speaking of quality, if, for some reason BB can’t continue, the series should end. As much as I want to see what happens, I DO NOT want to see someone else’s vision. It would be like a ghost writer doing the last volume of Harry Potter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Cant wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Brilliant AGAIN or STILL.. Thanks heaps.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ugh... I have a lot of respect for BusyBadger, but it's disappointing that there has been no word from him/them for nearly a year and a half. I understand that life often gets in the way of authors' writing, but when they just abandon their readers like this, especially when their readers are nearly all very loyal fans, it's pretty off-putting. At the very least, they should update their bio to inform us that they are no longer writing this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

If we could only know there would be no finish, we could accept that and quit reading. This really sucks. Well such as it is, life does continue. Usually on stories like this, there is never an ending as no one knows where to look for it. I'll have to (in the future) go to the tail end and see if it too dead ends. Save me spending my time.

dadishomedadishomealmost 3 years ago

Just found this story and would really like to see it continue thank you for a really good story 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Thank you for the great story, and great characters. Like all good stories it has to end, but we can be sad when it does. I guess we can hope that if there is more of this story to tell it will insist you write down and share it.

CZOFTWCZOFTWalmost 3 years ago

Terrific story! I hope the authors are healthy and well and that it wasn't some real world issue that brought the story to an end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

amazing. to bad Thad to end

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loved the story! Hope there is more someday. It would make a great adult series on one of the subscription TV channels!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I sincerely hope you continue with this

Sexywife104Sexywife104over 2 years ago

Finally! Now it's time for Gwen to have another man between her legs as Tim watches!

nono1965nono1965over 2 years ago

trés belle histoire

please BusyBadger continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

People are complaining that the author stopped writing but fail to realize he most likely passed away at the beginning of Covid. He always kept readers updated if you look at his bio. He kept updating regularly up until the end of 2019.

devontaffydevontaffyover 2 years ago

I've read every single story and really enjoyed following Gwen's journey from pupil to teacher and beyond. Hopefully she will have many more adventures....soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I don't know if this was or wasn't the author's intended finish but it seemed like the perfect way for it to end. Cricket definitely ran away with the show not long after she was introduced, for, well, let's just say, um, certain intentionally misleading but descriptive language reasons (a writer or a propagandist or a salesman or a smart person would've instantly recognized it). This is why I think the author intended for it to lead where it finally did.

A few thoughts. First off, both Gwen and Cricket were made to be a little TOO clueless at times. It might have been necessary for the script but it was overdone. Natalie was well written. Great, in fact. If you want a spin-off, that's it. The modelling parts contained way too much setting up and the incidentals thrown in to juice it up weren't great.. Stimulating exhibitionism involves a character doing it at risk of getting caught, not on a set where everyone knows what's going to happen. Where it's a job. Things like the ice run and the shoe store and dressing room exposures. There could have been more of that, and riskier. I did like the tech-controlled thong though. Funny. Liz and company were good even though it was mostly only lez business. I like lez business. The MacAllums and most all of the lake stuff were a waste of space for me. Just me, probably. And those here wanting sex with Gwen and Charlie? Give me a break! As somebody commented, the mere thought of that is just gross. It would never have been included, if for no other reason Gwen wasn't going to give her husband's best friend a real heart attack. Hell, he was risking that just from ogling her pictures. Plot line being what it was, if she did it with anyone but Tim it would've been Andrew - judging from their eyeing each other at different times. But it wouldn't have happened.

Cricket and Tim: There was a little but there should have been more slightly innocent flirting going on there, at LEAST after a while of sharing the same bed (I'd like for Cricket to have been the one in the middle though). Gwen shouldn't have had too much of a problem with it, considering her ambition. But yeah, sneaking kisses and warm smiles would have been certainly more provocative. Gwen giving Cricket a beer to take to Tim when he was in the shower was a small thing but a terrific touch. The last episode was perfect except for two things. There should have been much more deep kissing, hugging, groping, in the final love scene. Last but not least, the request. Yes, "will you have sex with me?" was good, as would have been "will you fuck me hard?" but I still would've preferred "will you please make love to me?"

Well, that's my wrap. I can tell you the image I formed of Cricket will be in my mind for a while.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Tim should go full on Humbert Humbert. I would.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More, please! I just discovered this series and don't want it to end. I hope Mr. and Mrs. Badger are well.....

DarkRoninDarkRoninover 1 year ago

I really hope one day this continues and all is good with BusyBadger it’s an incredible story

Speechless2025Speechless2025over 1 year ago

Please come back to this series! There is so much left to tell. There is more to the whole Ali, Jason, and Marcus thing. Cricket needs more practice. Charlie needs to get healthy and then rewarded. How did the photo shoot turn out, let's go back to the mansion for more adventure. And Natalie...MY HERO!

I hope you have endured the pandemic well and will return to us soon.

guzzieathomeguzzieathomeover 1 year ago
Still hoping for a continuation.

Well I have just finished reading this superb series for the third time!

Still hoping for more as I say, really it is about time there was a swopping event, Gwen should have the experience of at least one more man fucking her. He would probably be a new character, with or without a wife, who Gwen takes a shine to but does not plan to have him. Tim sees that she is attracted to the new man and suggests that she have him as a ‘gift’ in a similar way that she gave him Cricket.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So sad this seems to be a finished story, there could be so much more to tell. I’m currently reading it for the fourth time. I wonder if anyone has pictured a celebrity that the characters may look like? I’d be interested to know how others picture Gwen especially.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Clearly the author was planning to bring the story to the point where Gwen was having sex with Charlie to "incentivize" him. I'm thoroughly grateful they ended up not finishing that thread. As it stands it's an unusual but hot story, and Gwen hasn't had sex with any other men. Awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I thought the author was heading towards a Cricket and Eric relationship. Cricket would be honest and explain to Eric her relationship with both Tim and Gwen and because of his love for her he would encourage her to continue. Eventually in his most wonderfully descriptive way the author would slowly bring Eric into the relationship and lead to Gwen’s first ever new man in a full swap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Thanks for stopping at the right place. Have a good rest. Let us just imagine what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Since the author had been ill previously to when the stories stopped, others have surmised that he passed away in 2020 at the beginning of Covid. But yes, this has been an absolutely wonderful fantasy story with (mostly) believable characters that mirror what many readers would like!

Are there any other long-series stories in Literorica that are of this type?

vicgvicg12 months ago

I just discovered this story about a week ago, and it might be my favorite ever. I’m so sorry to see that (apparently) the author won’t be continuing it. BusyBadger, if you’re out there, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Enjoyed the whole story.thanks

cknthisoutcknthisout7 months ago

Just finished reading this series. I haven’t found any other that intrigues me like this one. Since it has been almost 4 years since the last chapter was posted and BusyBadger has not responded to any inquiries I assume that something happened where he is no longer able to continue this amazing journey with Gwen, Tim, Natalie, Cricket and the rest of the characters we have all come to know and love. I know I am certainly interested in knowing what happens in the next chapter of their lives. I don’t think that anyone has picked up the continuation of their story but if so would like to know. If not I may try to pickup where BB left off and see if I can continue their tale. Whether or not I publish it will remain to be seen.

lisning2yalisning2ya4 months ago

Knowing now that cknthisout is going to pick up this wonderful story I am reading it once again from the beginning. I'm surprised that, even though I have read it twice or more, I still find facts that I missed about the characters and their interactions.

I look forward to the continuation of this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBusyBadger@BusyBadger
3/23/19 For all those wondering, yes there is more to come. Real-life has been very busy and finding time to write has been difficult. Gwen and Tim (and Natalie, and Cricket et al) will continue! We are a married couple who, while monogamous ourselves, believe that humans are...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES