A New Way of Seeing Things Pt. 04 Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He poked his head around the corner. "Yeah?"

She could feel herself blushing furiously. "Gwen says lunch is ready."

"Oh-good, thanks for letting me know." He couldn't help but notice her wide-eyed stare and red cheeks. "You okay?"

"Oh—yeah—thanks-yeah, I'm okay!" she squeaked. "See you in there!" The door was closed much faster than it was opened and the young woman resisted the urge to run across the yard to relative safety.

Cricket was quiet as they ate, answering questions but not really saying much herself. Lunch was over before she summoned the courage she had been working to gather. "Gwen?"

"Hmm?"

"I was thinking about, you know, what we were talking about earlier, and uhh, yeah, if you meant it and it's still okay, I think I'd like to."

"It's still okay," she replied with a knowing smile, her eyes glancing meaningfully to the man still in the dark about the coded conversation. "But you have to ask him."

"Me? Why me?"

"It will be good practice."

"Maybe I should wait until a better time."

"No time like the present, but that's up to you."

Tim looked up, aware that he was the one being discussed. "You two talking about me? Ask me what?"

Cricket took a deep breath, her spine ramrod straight and her hands folded on the table in front of her, as if she were discussing a loan with a client at the bank. "Tim, may I ask you something?"

"Huh? Oh, sure. What do you need?"

"Would you, uhh, could you,..." her unsteady nerves broke. "Oh, God, this is so embarrassing..."

Tim looked at her, then Gwen, uncertainly. "What is? Did I say or do something I shouldn't have?"

"No, nothing like that...would, you, uhh, would you have sex with me?"

"Oh—uh, sure," he answered uncertainly, again glancing at Gwen. "Did you mean right now?"

"You don't have to right now, not if you don't want to, or not at all—"

"Right now is fine," he said with an uncertain smile, glancing at Gwen. "How do you mean?"

"Actually, I was wondering if...Oh God, this really is so embarrassing—if we could do—it."

"It as in, like what Gwen and me did last night?"

"Like that, yes."

Another sideways look at Gwen got him a nod and a smile. "Uhh, sure?"

"You don't have to if you don't want to, really."

"I want to," his smile remaining. "So, right now?"

"If that's alright with you..."

"I should probably take a shower first," he answered, pulling at his dirty t-shirt. "Is after that soon enough?"

"Cricket, why don't you help him with that while I clean up here," Gwen suggested, finally speaking.

"Oh—yes, sure, I could do that,."

Tim smiled and rose. "Wouldn't mind the help, as long as you don't mind,," he said with more casualness than he felt, giving Gwen one last look for confirmation before starting down the hallway.

"You two go ahead," he older woman said, gathering dishes. "Is it alright if I'm there?"

"Of course! I absolutely want you there—you're going to tell me if I'm doing it wrong, right?"

Gwen smiled and waved her hand towards the bedroom. "Be sure to wash all of him."

"Uhh, right, yeah..."

Tim was waiting for her in the bathroom. "So are you getting in with me, or are you going to wait out here?"

"Gwen said I should wash all of you, so I guess I should get in with you?"

"Guess so. You're gonna get your clothes wet like that, though."

It took her a moment to understand exactly what he was implying. "Oh—yeah."

"Want me to help you get them off?"

Cricket blushed furiously. "Would you?"

Tim's continued to smile as he gently took the bottom of her shirt between two fingers. "Lift your arms up."

She did, feeling the fabric come up her body, exposing her bare breasts before her vision was blocked. The man in front of her reappeared a second later, his smile now one of appreciation. "You're a beautiful woman," he said quietly, bending to gently kiss her right nipple as his hands reached for her shorts. They were pushed down to her ankles and he kneeled, lifting one ankle then the other out of them. She felt a light kiss on her mons and shivered, hoping for more.

Tim got to his feet instead. "Can I undress you?" the naked woman asked, getting another smile and a nod in reply. She took the bottom of his shirt between trembling fingers, his arms coming up in response. She needed a little help getting it over them, but task complete, went to work on his belt buckle. It took her shaking hands a little time to figure it and the button of his jeans out, and then she was pushing it all down, kneeling as she did so. Only his underwear remained, the fabric hiding a sizable lump at eye level, and she reached for these too. She began to pull, the length beneath catching on the waistband. "Sorry, I've never undressed a man before," she apologized, watching his swelling cock break free and bob just inches from her face.

"You're doing fine. You got me naked, that's the goal." Cricket hesitated, admiring the rapidly growing erection, imagining it inside her. She delicately leaned forward to plant a gentle kiss under the head, her arousal flaring at the scent of sweat and male musk. Tim flexed it in response. "I think it likes you."

"I'm glad. I like it, too." She rose somewhat reluctantly, Tim helping her to her feet. "Let me wash you." She worked meticulously, soaping and scrubbing as though she were grooming a show horse, paying particular attention to that masculine chest and butt, not to mention the magnificent thing between his legs. Tim was happy to return the favor, spending more time than necessary on her ass, breasts and sex, Cricket not discouraging his efforts. They both finally pronounced each other clean and stepped out of the stall as an already-nude Gwen hurried in to hand them towels before stepping back to let them dry each other off.

They moved to the bedroom and stood there for a moment, neither Tim or Cricket quite sure what to do next, Gwen already in the chair the young woman had occupied the night before. "I'm sorry," Cricket squeaked at Tim, then Gwen, "I'm really not good at any of this. I'm not sure what to do next."

"Maybe you could have Tim give you a massage like he gave me last night," her friend suggested, raising an eyebrow to the man next to her.

"I could do that," he offered helpfully.

"I think I'd like that, thanks," the young woman replied. "Yes, that would be good. I just lie down on the bed, right?"

"Right." She did, head on the pillow, face turned towards Gwen, her eyes tightly shut. Tim assumed the position he had taken the night before, emboldened enough by the absurd situation he found himself in to let his cock rest lightly between the woman's asscheeks as he leaned forward to begin with her neck and shoulders. He took his time, working down her shoulder blades as he let his body sink down a bit on the firm globes he was straddling, his length nestled deeply into her crevice from the added pressure. His hands were stroking her hips before he repositioned himself, daring to lever his aching erection against the resistance of her closed legs and push like he had done to Gwen the night before.

Cricket whimpered and reflexively raised her hips to give the cock behind her better access. She felt the bulbous head slide down between her lips, bumping over her opening before moving down towards her clit. "Wait!" she squeaked, dropping her hips and quickly regretting the loss of the shaft between her legs.

Tim silently cursed himself for moving too fast and spooking the obviously skittish young woman. He quickly jerked his hips up and back, his cock bouncing against his stomach as he looked over at Gwen in bewilderment.

"I want to do something first," Cricket said quickly, raising her head enough to look back over her shoulder. "Please? For you. Can you lie down? On your back?"

"Sure..." Tim took his position, eyeing the young woman as she moved into place over his midsection. "I want to make sure I take care of you, too," she explained and bent to kiss the velvet skin of his mushroom head. She took him between her lips next, as far as she could, forcing herself to remember those things she had committed to practicing as she lay awake in her bed all those nights since the first time she had done this.

"Am I doing alright?" she asked, letting him pop from her mouth after one upstroke, looking over at Gwen for reassurance. The older woman had a leg hooked over each arm of the chair, opening herself wide to the couple on the bed as her finger caressed her very erect clit. She smiled dreamily and nodded.

"You're doing great," Tim assured her, his hand gently caressing her rear, preparing to risk venturing between her thighs and beyond. "Did you want me to finish like this?"

"No, not unless you want to, I mean," she replied after letting him slide from her mouth again. "But if it's alright, I'd like you to the way we talked about."

"I can do that." His middle finger pushed its way down into her crevice, bumping over her asshole as it continued on to her pussy. He found her wet, and his finger met only token resistance as it pushed into her opening. Cricket whimpered around his cock as her hips shifted to give his finger better access.

They stayed like this for some time, Cricket concentrating on the man she had in her mouth, Tim finger-fucking her in a controlled and deliberate manner. "Can we try it now?" she asked after swirling her tongue around his pink helmet.

He withdrew from her, drawing a wet line back up over her crinkled muscle. "Sure. How would you like to do it?"

Cricket lay down beside him, legs closed and arms stiffly at her sides. "Like this."

Tim rolled to his side and sat up, looking at the woman lying at attention next to him. "I'm, uhh, gonna need a little room to get in there..." he grumbled with a smile, nodding at her closed thighs.

"Oh—yeah—sorry!" she squeaked, legs coming up and out. "I'm a little nervous."

"So am I," he replied, moving to kneel in position.

"You are?"

"Well, yeah...I'm with a beautiful woman who's expecting a quality fu--uh, performance. I don't wanna mess this up."

"You won't, you won't," she quickly assured him, now convinced more than ever she was ready for this. "It's already better than any time with Daniel. Just...just go slow, okay?"

"As slow as you want. Just tell me if I'm doing it wrong."

Cricket looked over at the woman in the chair. "I know you won't. I know how good you are with Gwen."

Tim leaned forward into a handstand above the nervous young woman, the tip of his cock bumping against her pussy lips and making her startle. "You sure about this?" He asked, looking down at her.

"Very." Her hands came up, tentative, reaching as far down his body as they could to latch on and pull him forward "Do it. I'm ready. Please?"

He obliged, the tip again touching her sex, this time pushing the lips apart before stopping. "Slow, right?"

"Yes, please."

He was good to his word, inserting himself slowly, checking her for reactions, pleased with how her expression was changing from one of nervous concentration to relaxed bliss, like she was tasting something delicious. Her squeaks and sighs as his shaft inched into her sounded like cheers to him...she was tight, just like Gwen was, and he wanted to believe her body was welcoming rather than rejecting him. "I'm all the way in," he needlessly announced as his midsection firmly pressed itself against the junction of her legs.

"So good," she groaned, her hands continuing to try and pull him deeper. "So good. I never knew it could feel this good."

"You feel pretty good yourself." He began to withdraw, but Cricket knew—hoped-he would be back, that masculine body pressed against her, that beautiful thing between his legs buried deeply.

He was, putting himself back in her just a shade more quickly than the first time, waiting a moment before repeating the stroke. Cricket instinctively pulled him down to her, his stubbled cheek in her neck, his warm, manly body covering hers. "So nice, she panted softly, "so nice...you feel so good when you're laying on me, when you're inside me." Gwen looked on, amazed at how beautiful they looked together, shocked that it was her husband and her friend she was admiring.

Tim chuckled. "Tell me if I start to get heavy," he breathed and withdrew again.

"You're not. And you can go harder, if you want."

"Yeah? Okay, but let me know if I get too rough." Cricket continued to clutch him to her, bit her lip and nodded. The next thrust was still deliberate, but delivered with more force, as was the next one after that. Tim's pace remained constant, a slow withdrawal of his cock followed a thrust delivered with a little more force each time. Cricket's hips came off the bed to receive each thrust, grinding her clit into the man above her until he again began his slow retreat. "Doing okay?" he asked, pausing for a moment. "Want to change positions?"

"No, I like this," she panted, clutching tightly to keep him from going away. "God, please, keep doing it like this!"

Gwen could hear the meeting of their bodies, soft pleasurable grunts escaping from Tim, squeaks from the woman impaled on him. She had positioned Nearly Neal for easy retrieval while they were in the shower and he was now in her, filling her deep and wide, unaware she was pistoning him in and out in rhythm to the couple on the bed just as Cricket had done the night before.

Tim continued his fucking, feeling his orgasm beginning to rise, wondering how long was proper to delay his release. He knew her ex was quick, mechanical and uncaring in the sack; he didn't want to disappoint with a similar performance. Tim pushed harder, as hard as he dared, burying himself deep. "Don't move," she suddenly begged, her hands going to his ass and pulling him tight as he hips drove her clit into his pubic bone. "Oh God please please don't move!" Cricket's breathing stopped and her body began to twitch. "Oh, godddddddd..." Her grasp on him relaxed, her hips sagging back on the mattress while her breath came in gasps. "Thank you so much," she finally offered. "That was wonderful. So different, so much better than...before."

"Welcome," he replied as he lifted himself back onto his hands, relaxing his own hips and letting his cock rest inside her. "Hope I did alright."

"You were wonderful," she repeated. "Do you want to...finish...now?"

Tim laughed. "I must be squashing you."

"No! I could have you like this all night, but you've been so patient with me and I want you to feel as good as I did," she answered quickly, wrapping herself around him in emphasis.

"You want me to finish outside of you?"

Cricket looked to her friend. "Is it okay if he's inside of me?" Gwen emphatically nodded her consent. "I want you inside of me," Cricket said looking up at the man above her. "Deep inside of me—please."

"Be glad to," he responded with a smile while giving her a quick jab of his hips, getting a gasp and a giggle in response.

"And you can go as hard as you want, I won't mind."

"You sure? I really don't want to hurt you or anything."

Her hands were again on his ass, urging him on. "I'm very sure. You've never hurt Gwen no matter how excited you were."

Tim chuckled and looked at his wife. "That true?" Gwen nodded, eyes wide and mouth slack as she continued to watch, Nearly Neal lodged deep inside her. He still made an effort to restrain himself somewhat, but his need still had him pounding the petite body below him with some force. "I'm gonna come in you," he said through gritted teeth, giving her one last chance to stop him.

Cricket looked up at him with wide eyes and nodded in understanding. "Uh-huh-come in me-huh-deep." He emptied himself with a soft growl, each spurt accompanied by another effort to push it deeper into her welcoming pussy. Spent, he rolled to Cricket's side, giving Gwen a clear view of her friend.

"Well?" She asked breathlessly.

"Incredible," Cricket replied with a weak smile. "Thank you so much!" She quickly looked at the man beside her. "Oh—and thank you!"

They both smiled, the older woman pulling the cudgel from her sex and moving to the bed. "Do you mind?" she asked, gently spreading Cricket's legs and climbing between them. "I want to try it for myself."

"Oh-uh, sure, of course..." Gwen bent and examined her friend's sex, red and wet from arousal and use. She extended a finger and gently collected some of the soupy mix from just inside her opening, idly spreading it around, considering before offering a soft kiss. Her tongue began to explore, the taste overwhelmingly of her husband but with subtle female hints, softening the sharp taste she had come to know so well. She continued to lick well after the last hints of Tim had been cleaned up, giving Cricket another orgasm in the process. Her friend happily returned the favor.

***

"Well, that was interesting," Tim said as they stood together on the porch, waving to Cricket as she drove away in the late afternoon sun.

"We've been using that word a lot lately," she said with a laugh. "Are you okay with today's version of interesting?"

He laughed, shaking his head. "You're seriously asking me if I'm okay with my wife giving me permission to have sex with another woman? While my wife watches?"

She shrugged and hugged his waist. "Fair's fair. You gave me permission to have sex with her first. Besides, you were helping my friend. I appreciate what you did for her."

He gave her an incredulous look. "Appreciate what I did for her? You sure you know how this works with most couples?"

"I think I do," she said calmly. "And I've decided we're not like most couples and this works for us. Right?

"It seems to," Tim said, thinking. "And I'm thinking a lot of couples have things that work for them. I mean from what you've told me Adam and Natalie definitely do, Bob and Yvette up at the lake..." Alison and Jason with their picture taking, Gwen silently added. "So, why can't we?"

"As long as it stays between us," she warned. "Now that we've helped my friend, I wish we could figure out a way to help your friend...I really do think he needs to lose some weight at the very least. He was so handsome when he was younger..."

Tim laughed. "Oh, you thought that, did you?"

Gwen blushed in response. "Oh, well, umm, yes, but back then I also thought he was just like the boys in the stable, the way he acted and treated me, but after all these years I think I've figured out he really does have good heart. He's just rough around the edges. And I know how much he means to you."

"He's been a really good friend, yeah," Tim admitted. "Always been there whatever we needed. Be a shame not have him around for a little longer. And I've, uhh, been thinking of ways to get him to take better care of himself."

"How?"

"Remember how we got the girls to try for better grades in school?"

"I remember YOU paid them," Gwen replied with mock annoyance. "I was not in favor of that plan, if you remember. They needed to understand the value of good grades all for themselves?"

"Yeah, well, paying them worked, too. And I wasn't paying them I was, uhh, incenting them."

"So you're thinking of 'incenting' Charlie to lose weight? How much do you think that will cost?"

Tim smiled. "I wasn't thinking of money. I was thinking of something he wants that money can't buy."

12