A New Way to Ride

Story Info
A dragon rider, decides to have a rest and bathe.
2.1k words
4.33
11.8k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Neila held onto the leather reins, feeling the wind blow around her as her mount traveled with speed through the air. Neila scanned the horizon, her dragon flying under the cloud layer. She reaches down and rubs the black scales, "There, there boy. We will find a place to land soon," she called out as she noticed how much slower her mount has been flying now.

They had been flying since before dawn and the sun was starting to reach the horizon. Neila was selected as one of the few dragon riders to search out and scout for the approaching armies. As her kingdom is at war with another and none of the generals were certain where the enemy was directly coming from, they sent out a few dragon riders to find and report back. And that is why Neila is now out here, flying over the tree canopy of the thick redwood forest.

She notices a breakage in the treeline and tugs on the reins, using the harness she is strapped to, to direct her dragon towards it. The large black scaled dragon raises its wings and angles its body. Turning slowly towards the intended direction, once facing the right direction it flaps its wings to compensate for the speed it lost from the turn.

In a few short moments they are flying over the clearing. Neila peers over from her dragon's wings and body and see a large body of water, a small closed off lake. Knowing best to take the opportunity to rest, she tugged on the reins again. Signalling to land and after a few circuits around the clearing. They land gently on the grassy area, next to the waterbed of the small lake.

The dragon becomes agitated once on the ground. "Hold on, hold on," Neila repeats with a laugh as she starts to unlock herself from the harness and loosens the saddle to take it off the dragon. Once all the equipment, gear and harness is off she gives her dragon another scratch on the smooth scales before giving him a smack. "Ok off you go now."

0In an instant the dragon gallops to the water and dives into the shallow lake. Fortunately it was deep enough to submerge the dragon as Neila laughed from the shore watching the playful dragon swim in the crystal clear water. Although she didn't have the proper clothing, Neila decided to join her dragon. First removing her helmet and undoing her ponytail, letting her platinum white hair flow down her shoulders, she then took off her boots and socks, her feet enjoying the soft grass underneath. She then undid her belt, disarming herself and taking off the rest of her armour before finally stripping off her shirt and pulling down her pants.

Neila basked in the sun for a brief moment, feeling the sun's rays cut through the tree canopy nearby and land on her soft pale skin. She then stretched her limbs before walking towards the water's edge and into the lake. Once it became deep enough, she broke out into a swim and swam in the direction of the large reptilian that too was swimming in circles. After a brief half hour of swimming and enjoying the warm water Neila whistled to her dragon, calling him towards her. The dragon nudged its scaly and horned head against her wet naked body, causing Neila to giggle.

"Easy boy, come on time to head back to the land and set up a campfire," she informed the dragon, rubbing with her hands along its neck. She gave him a soft pat and the dragon swam forward, not before letting Neila swing on top of the dragon's spine which caused her to let out a soft gasp as she felt the thin dragon's spine against her unprotected crotch.

When the dragon arrived ashore Neila got off immediately, her breathing heavy and her nipples hard as her pussy was rather sensitive to the short ride. Neila rested her head against the dragon's body, calming herself down. She then felt the hot breath of the dragon against her naked side, she turned and smiled to see its head facing her. "Its ok boy, its just been a while. Let's get this campfire going so we can get all dry."

After scavenging some nearby rocks in a circle and making a pile of wood the dragon let out a short huff of fire, igniting the pile causing the campfire to roar alive and radiate heat as the sun disappeared below the horizon. Her dragon lay on its side next to the campfire, Neila gave the dragon a short scratch on its head before moving closer towards its centre and sat down, resting against the flying lizard's underbelly. The dragon moved its head closer to her body, thanks to its flexible neck. It began to take deep breaths as it rests on the ground, the hot breath blowing against Neila's naked body, causing a tickling tingle sensation to spread across her body. She watched the fire, biting her bottom lip as she brings her hand across from her legs and in between her crotch.

She gently traces with her fingers around her lower lips, feeling the heat from her core. Her other hand sliding up her once wet toned body towards her left breast, once in her hand she gives it a soft squeeze before she starts to kneed her own breast. Grinding her palm against her erect nipple. She brings her hand up from her crotch and sucks on her 2 fingers, wetting them for use, before bring them back down towards her crotch.

Neila places her fingers over her slit, sliding her fingers along the entrance pushing between folds. Her breathing becomes more ragged and heavier as her hands explore and pleasure her body. Her right hand on her crotch she begins to rub her pussy lips slowly, holding back a moan as she bites her lip and leaning her head back. Her left hand swapping between both of her breasts, squeezing and kneading them and pinching her nipples before swapping to the other breast.

Neila let out a gasp as she feels the wet tongue of her dragon against her thigh. She opens her eyes wide as she sees her dragons head close to her body, its eyes looking into hers. She notices that the dragon's nostrils flare, as it smells her arousal. Neila remains frozen, unsure what to do as the dragon brings its sniffing nostrils closer to her crotch, letting out a hot breath on her pussy. Neila let out a short gasp as the dragon then brought its tongue out and licked against her crotch, sliding the rough wet tongue against her entrance.

Neila kept one hand on her breasts, resuming to massage them while her other hand stroked the snout of the dragon as it runs its tongue around her pussy lips, sliding between her wet folds and pushing against her entrance.

As the dragon continued to pleasure Neila with its tongue it became aroused by the intoxicating smell of Neila's pussy. Unbeknownst to her, the dragon's cock slid out from its sheath and extended out by a foot. Neila was too worked up in her current state to notice the dragon's arousal. It was only after a minute that she turned her head and saw the dragons long fleshy cock.

Neila placed her hand on the dragon's head, reluctantly pushing it away from her crotch. She bit her lip as her attention was on the dragon's phallic cock. In almost dazed trance she brought her foot up towards the dragon's cock, rubbing it along the underside of its length. The dragon let out a huff as its cock flinched at the touch. Neila shifted her position towards the dragon's cock and brought her other foot up against it. Now sliding both her feet along the length of the dragon's cock, feeling the precum that is now seeping out the tip coat the length. Her own feet now slightly covered in the lubricant as she continues to run her feet up and down.

The dragon lets out a coo as it enjoys the pleasure Neila is giving to the winged beast. Neila's own hands occupied treating herself, resuming to pleasure her pussy with one hand. Sliding her 2 fingers in and out at the same rate as her feet jacking off the dragon's cock. Her other hand grasping her breast and tugging them. Her attention directly on the fleshy member in front of her as it shoots out a few spurts of precum.

With all inhibitions gone, Neila got on her hands and knees and crawled towards the dragon's cock, once in front of it she kneels and places both her hands on the long shaft, sliding her hands back and forth along its length. Neila spat onto the cock and used her saliva to allow her hands to slide more easily along the dragon's shaft. She could feel the cock throb in her hands as she stroke it, she then placed her mouth over the tip of the cock just as it shot out a small load of precum. The sweet taste only enticed her more as she clamped her mouth over the head of the cock and began to suck it, her tongue flicking over the entrance eager to taste more precum. The dragon lets out soft groans and growls as Neila pleasures the dragon with her mouth and hands.

The dragon, now becoming more eager and aroused, got up, knocking Neila onto her back as a result, the cock still in her mouth. Neila remained on her back and wrapped her legs around the base of the dragon's shaft sliding and grinding along its length as she massaged it with her hands. Her mouth and tongue occupied sucking the tip of the dragon's cock, her tongue flicking over the slit, moaning as precum begins to drip out of the dragon's cock which enters her mouth which she happily swallows. Moments go by before Neila removes her hands and mouth from the cock. She shuffled back slightly as the dragon shifted and stood up above her, its cock sliding against her entrance a few times before the tip pressed up against her entrance.

Neila bit her lip before placing her hand on the tip and pushed it down so it penetrated her wet pussy. A few failed attempts before finally the dragon thrusts its hips, its cock penetrating her tight pussy. Neila screamed out loud in pain and pleasure at the feeling of her pussy stretching to accommodate the girth of the dragon's cock. Neila's hands gripped the ground around her as she tried to remain still as the dragon's cock slowly slid back before thrusting back in, the friction from the thick cock doing wonders for her. The pain slowly replaced by pleasure at the feeling of being so filled and being penetrated so deep inside of her.

Each thrust only brings her closer and closer to an already cascading orgasm. After another deep thrust inside her, Neila's body spasmed as an orgasm ripped through her body, her eyes rolled back and she struggled to moan as her mouth hung open, gasping for air. The dragon, her mount, did not stop thrusting but did slow down after not getting an expected response from its rider.

Neila awoke with a smile on her face, she was able to turn onto her hands and knees, "cum in me boy" she called out to her mount. Gripping the ground tightly ready for what possible onslaught the dragon's thrusting could bring.

There was a roar, almost a signal by her mount that it understood which was followed by the hard and frequent thrusting by the dragon. Neila moaning at the grooves of the dragon's cock rubbing along her inner walls, chafing against her g-spot, causing Neila to unconsciously angle her back as she brought her head closer to the ground, making it easier for her dragon to fuck her. Minutes go by before she feels it start to happen, the cock inside her pussy begins to throb as the thrusting stops. Neila moved her hand under her body and began to rub her clitoris as the dragon roared and started to ejaculate, its cock shooting cum inside her pussy, coating the walls and filling her up.

Neila orgasmed once again at the feeling of her own stimulation and the loads of dragon seed filling up her pussy. The dragon's cock slid out of her pussy with a bit of friction before depositing the rest of its load over her naked bent over body, coating it in a thin layer of cum. The dragon then dropped to the ground on its side, satisfied that it claimed its rider.

Neila recovered a moment later, her body sweaty and covered in cum, her cunt dripping and leaking the potent dragon seed. She made her way towards her mount and lay down next to him before falling asleep, happy and knowing that she would rider her dragon again.

The End