A New World

Story Info
I gained powers to control others and started with my family.
9.5k words
4.57
14.8k
48
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gorwin
Gorwin
511 Followers

All characters engaging in sex are over 18.

All constructive criticism will be happily accepted, all grammatical errors will be giddily ignored.

Enjoy and as always, five stars are appreciated, even if you don't read it all the way through... especially if you don't read it all the way through... nudge, nudge, wink, wink... but seriously five stars.

One of the tags I left off was humor. So feel free to laugh, jerk, diddle, rub, all of the above, or whatever it is you do while reading this story. Personally, I hope someone is going down on you right now and your laptop or tablet is resting on their head as you read them these words. Remember, sharing is caring but swallowing is love.

*****

My life changed in my thirty-third year of life. I know, what a weird way of saying I was thirty-three when my life changed forever, but it was a weird time so... Anyway, I was an average guy living an average life. I was married to a woman, Allison, who still loved me but wasn't in love with me and hadn't been for a while. Our sex life, unlike our marriage, wasn't even on an average level but more of a perfunctory obligation to each other.

Then there was my sibling and other relatives. They all lived nearby but for one reason or another, we didn't see each other as much my grandmother would've liked. Grandma, wanted us all to get together once a year, but none of my family could get along with each other long enough to have a civil conversation let alone a meal.

And then there was Mom.

I loved my Mom, as all boys do I guess, but she'd always been a bit... absent in my life. Not neglectful, never that, but more like she had better things to do. Especially after I got old enough to fend for myself. Personally, I enjoyed hanging out with Mom for no other reason than, even at almost sixty, she and her friends were still attractive. Not only attractive but imagined themselves to be cougars and therefore flirted with me.

However, lately, I stopped being welcome in their little circle and Mom said I had called their bluff once too often and they were embarrassed.

"Dear," she only called me dear when she wanted something or when she was about to tell me to fuck off for a while, "these ladies just want the illusion of a younger man without the need to fulfill that illusion. And you were the safe choice because you're married, but the other day, with Mary Sue... well, I think it freaked her out. Now, the ladies understand it's at least half their fault since they'd been putting it out there, but, well, you can see why you're not invited over when they're here anymore."

I should've known it would, but all that flirting had been the same kind of torture of taking a starving man to a buffet and telling him he could look but not touch. And to be fair, I'm not sure I would've done too much more, but dammit, I had been tired of getting rejected at home and I got lost in the fantasy a little too much. I said I understood and stayed home.

That's the way it was throughout all aspects of my life. I just seemed to be there and not really living it. And then that fateful night on the backroad home.

I had gone to Mom's house because she thought she'd heard a bear or something. Technically, there could've been a bear, but if there had been there wouldn't have been any need to guess. I figured raccoon and went over to see. It was her cat. I smiled, listened to about two hours of her telling me what the ladies had been into, then left.

It was close to ten at night and for some reason, truckers loved using that road as a shortcut from one interstate to the next. It was shorter, but at the posted speed limit, it was the same time distance. Of course, no one ever went the speed limit, and that is how I found myself coming around a corner and sliding to a stop before running into a flipped-over tanker.

It was straight from a bad eighties horror flick. I was in my car under the spray of some kind of purple glowing chemical that I never did find out what the name of it was, but since I got a hefty, hefty check to keep my trap shut about the whole thing. According to the news, and to the mysterious figures who gave me the check and the threat, I had been thoroughly douched with ordinary gasoline. I repeated that line so much I almost started to believe it myself.

The effect wasn't immediate, at least not to where I could control it, but my life seemed to get better, incrementally, over time. Yes, the money helped take care of my wife and me financially, but it did nothing for me emotionally. She was still the same neglectful wife she'd been before, just richer.

Of course, anytime a camera was near, she was the most attentive and loving woman in the country. I swear, if I could've gotten those reporters into our bedroom, I'm pretty sure I could've gotten sex, or at least some head, more often than once a month. Unfortunately, it was just us and most of the time, if she wasn't in the mood, I would barely get a "Night," before she rolled over and fell asleep, and sometimes not even that.

Then, as I said, little by little, I noticed things changing. I think the first time I really noticed was when I got up for work and she'd fixed breakfast. To be honest, I was the cook in our house and she was the... well, the guy. It was very fifties, in a reverse kind of way. We both worked, at least until the check cleared then I retired, but she still kept going in. I don't blame her, she was doing well and moving up quick, but I was stuck so retiring for me was a blessing.

Of course, we still kept to our normal routine of her coming home and relaxing while I cooked. We both did our own laundry, but after my retirement, I noticed her clothes made it more into my hamper than into hers most of the time. And while we picked up after ourselves, if it hadn't been for me vacuuming, we would've been growing corn.

So, to have her fix breakfast usually meant one of two things, it was my birthday or she wanted something. It was still at least four months from my birthday so I expected a favor to be asked. None ever was and when I asked, she shrugged, "Guess I thought it'd make you feel better. I can stop if you want."

"No," I said quickly and laughed, "no, I love it, thank you."

I swear she gave a sigh of relief when I said I liked her runny eggs and slightly charcoaled toast. "Well, that's good. Okay, I'm off to work, love you, wish me luck."

"Love you, too, and luck," I called out.

It'd been years since she'd said our little thing in the morning. Most of the time, if I was up when she left, she'd leave with some instructions or something as she shut the door. I mean, I guess I understood it, two people trying to remember stuff was better than one, but the problem was that she never did anything and that's why I called it instructions.

But the morning of the breakfast, she left no instructions, just a pleasant feeling. I was riding high for the rest of the week, especially since she began doing little things just so I'd feel better. Her words, not mine. Really, that should've been my first clue that something was a miss, but it wasn't until Mom called asking me to fix her laptop that I knew my life was completely changed.

"You've got to stop clicking through to these sites, they're corrupting your computer."

"Well, I didn't know that." Yes she did, I told her all the time. "And besides, it should be illegal to put stuff on the internet that could harm your computer."

"Agree," I said not even trying to explain the nature of the internet.

She puttered around her house chatting the entire time while I fixed her computer and before I knew it, almost four hours had passed. I swear I was more stressed from her talking than from having to restore her computer. I ughed when I was done leaned back in the chair and heard Mom call out, "Thank you, if there's anything I can do to make you feel better, let me know."

I didn't know it at the time, but those words became both my curse and my blessing. Of course, at the time, I was feeling a bit sassy, so as I leaned back with my eyes closed I mumbled, "A blowjob would be nice."

Honestly, it had been a while since I'd had sex, and even longer since I'd gotten sucked off, and I meant it as a bitch to the universe. You know, like a blowjob in general, not one from my mother, and I thought I had said it low and under my breath, but within minutes, I felt her hands on my pants. I started, but Mom, I discovered, was an old pro and had my cock out and in her mouth before I could tell her to stop.

Now, I don't want you to think I was some low-life degenerate walking around hoping his 'Mommy' would suck his cock, which came later, because I wasn't. I was a good person who didn't have fantasies of blowing a load into my mother. Unfortunately for me, my body was of another mind. All it cared about was a warm mouth, a flicking tongue, and almost six decades of experience nom nom nomming me to the quickest orgasm I'd had in years.

To be fair, I should've stopped her immediately, but fuck, it felt good. However, after I blew down Mom's gullet, and she swallowed every last drop, I jumped up and acted all indignant.

"Mom, what the hell," I said as I stood over her as I put my drained cock away.

She looked confused for a few seconds. "I'm sorry, I thought that'd make you feel better. I can do it again if you want."

I honestly thought about it for a long moment and my dick thickened, but when she reached for my pants again, I clamped down hard on my want. "Mom, I know we live in the country but we're not some toothless inbreeding hillbillies."

As I stormed out the door, she called out, "Come back and Mommy will make it all better. We can fuck if you want!"

To say I was freaked out would've been an understatement. I thought about going to Allison's work but knew that would've been a bad idea, especially since all I could say was, "Mom blew me today and it was better than anything you've ever done."

I had to find someone to talk to, someone who might understand without condemning me for what I'd done. I mean, what Mom had done, but I'd allowed it to happen. My mind was going in a thousand directions and as I spun, I could only think of one place to go, my sister's.

Knowing what I know now, going to see my twenty-eight-year-old yoga instructor massage therapist sister probably wasn't the best idea, but that's where I went and that's where I lost my mind. Not in a bad way, mostly, but that's where I was when I said fuck it and gave in to whatever was happening. Sorta. I mean, I gave in to my very flexible, very tight, little sister.

I was almost out of control when I slid into the parking lot of her apartment building. I ran up the stairs and began banging on her door screaming her name. When she opened the door, such a look of sympathy was planted on her face that I immediately felt better. Maybe all that namaste stuff she's always preaching will finally come in handy, I thought as I pulled her into my arms.

"Hey, what's wrong? How can I make you feel better?"

The words she used meant nothing, at the time, but I would soon learn they were the words that I'd have to be very careful when using.

"I think I did something very bad."

She gave me her beatific smile I associated with her hippy-dippy lifestyle but in that moment, it was a balm to my soul. "Alex," she said softly, "you are one of the most caring men I know. I seriously doubt you would ever do something that could ever be considered bad."

That should have been the biggest red flag that something was wrong since whenever she got pissed at me, she still brought up the time I tied her Barbie doll to my rocket and I launched her into space, or in the raging river near our house we lived in as kids, but again, I was not thinking straight.

"Beth, Mom blew me."

She was a bit confused. "Blew you?"

"Yeah... you know... blew me."

"Mom sucked your cock?"

Shivers ran along my body when she said cock. I'm not sure if it was the way she said it, a little breathy, or if it was because her words took me back to Mom's living room and the feeling of the back of Mom's throat with my tip. Either way, I felt like shit.

"Yeah," I said quietly.

"Come sit down and tell me what happened." She led me to the only real seat in her apartment, her massage chair. It was a cool piece of equipment because, with a few adjustments, it turned into a massage table. I sat down and she sat down at my feet as I told her the whole story. "Oh my goodness, how did it feel? Did it feel good?"

Always concerned about feelings, I thought, and then I did think about it. "Well, I mean, through no fault of my own, yeah, I was getting my dick sucked so of course it felt good."

"So, it made you feel better?"

"I guess, for a few moments and then I realized what happened and I ran straight over here."

"And you don't feel better now?"

"Hell no! How could I?!" I put my head in my hands and said, "Oh my goodness, Beth, what am I going to do?"

We were quiet for a long moment and then she said, "I have an idea. Do you trust me?"

"Will it help?"

"I definitely think it'll make you feel better."

I nodded and she told me to go into the bathroom, take everything off, and put the robe on.

"What?"

"I'm going to give you a full body massage and complete nudity is going to be best. I guarantee It'll help you relax and make you feel so much better."

I was too far gone to question it further, I just wanted to forget about it, and in all honesty, Beth was one of the happiest people I knew so I started wondering if there was something to her way of living. As she changed the chair to a bed, I got into her bathroom and stripped down. I felt stupid but I agreed to trust her so I forced myself to go back out.

The entire room had changed. Candles were burning and a heady smoke filled my senses. I told her I didn't want to get high and she laughed telling me that it was just incense. She guided me to lie on my stomach and told me to try to relax. I didn't, at least not at first, especially when she lifted my robe and place what had to be the smallest towel across my ass. My anxiety grew when she took the robe completely away, and then again when she climbed onto the table with me.

"Beth, what the fuck?!"

I tried to look back, but she leaned over me and pushed my head down. "Trust me," she said.

She started at my feet and used her nimble little hands to work her way up. I'll admit, I did get a chubby when she slipped between my legs and worked my inner thighs. Her fingers got close, but, almost as if she were teasing, she stopped centimeters from my furry sack. Actually, she did hit a couple of my curlies a few times which felt better than it should've. I ignored that feeling figuring it was an aberration just like with Mom as she kept moving.

She traveled up my back and the further she went the more relaxed I actually felt. Then she stepped in front of me and I realized, when her well-trimmed upside-down pubic hair triangle came into view, that my sister was naked. I jumped back clutching at the small towel to cover my penis.

"Beth, what the hell?!"

She rolled her eyes. "You've seen my website, and even complained about it, so why are you surprised by it now?"

She was correct, I had seen her website and knew she led a naked yoga class and performed naked massages, but... "I'm your brother!"

"And our bodies are just that, bodies. I'm not ashamed of my body, and if it can bring you pleasure, then enjoy it. I mean, do you think your body isn't making me feel things?"

My face, and emotions, began twisting at her words. "It is?"

"Of course. I'm a woman with natural urges and you're an attractive man. Why wouldn't I get excited about seeing and touching a body as nice as yours?"

Confusion reigned. I didn't think of myself as ugly, but I never knew my sister thought I had an attractive body. Of course, I knew she was attractive, she had worked damn hard to keep her body in shape. Although, in all honesty, she was a little slimmer than the women I usually drooled over, and honestly, her long brown hair, baseball size tits, little bubble ass, and taut everything else guaranteed she was very successful in her career.

She stared at me for a long moment and then said, "We can stop now if it'd make you feel better, or we can continue."

I thought about it and decided, before I saw my sister's pussy, I was feeling very relaxed. "Alright," I said as I started to lie back on my stomach.

"I'm done with your back. Flip over."

"But..."

Again, she rolled her eyes. "You're worried you might get an erection, right?" I nodded and turned red. "Well, it's nothing I haven't seen before, and besides, I'm here to make you feel better, and I will."

I took a deep breath and did as she said, then, as she did when I was on my stomach, she climbed onto the table and started at my ankles. This time, I couldn't relax, because the more I saw my naked sister move up my body, and the higher she rose the higher I rose until my small covering towel was tented. It was painful. My skin stretched until it felt as if it were going to split. She continued moving slowly ignoring the small noises that I was trying to disguise as grunts but were in actuality, moans. I was ashamed of myself, but my sister just kept slowly rubbing.

"Stop," I whispered as she started to remove the small towel.

"If you want, but I've seen erections before. Maybe not as nice as this one, but--"

"Beth, you're not supposed to say your brother's erection is nice," I admonished.

She rolled her eyes. "We've been through this. A penis is a penis. They're all lovely and exciting, in their own way. And honestly, I take it as a compliment. If it'd make you feel better, I'm wet myself. Do you want to feel?"

"What? No!"

She shrugged and took the towel off my crotch. I snatched it out of her hand and put it over my face, fully blazing from embarrassment. She was quick, thankfully, as she slid past my exposed hardness and I breathed a sigh of relief.

"I know of a way to make you feel better if you want."

This was the point where I no longer cared and told her to do whatever she wanted. She did, sat down without hesitation, and, without any warning, I was balls deep in my sister's very tight, very warm, and very welcoming body.

"Oh God, yes," she moaned.

My hands clamped onto the table and my entire body went rigid, as rigid as the part of me she was using for her own pleasure. Well, that's not entirely true. I mean, yes, she was pleasuring herself, but she was also pleasuring me. I couldn't help it, like Mom, my sister felt too damn good. It didn't help that both Allison and I had been phoning in our lovemaking for years and to feel someone using their vagina muscles in ways I'd never felt before was melting my mind.

Finally, I couldn't take anymore and gave in. My body relaxed as my hands found her hips and I thrust up into my sister's cunt. God, she was so wet and velvety smooth. Not only did she squeeze and pulse around my cock, but she rolled her body in ways I didn't know a body could move. I rolled her over, and off the table onto the carpeted floor. We laughed at the insanity of our actions but then both of us began moaning, grunting, and crying out in ecstasy as I drove into and out of her dripping entrance.

"Oh God, I'm going to cum," I called out.

"Cum in me, big brother!"

I knew I shouldn't, I knew it could've resulted in something neither of us wanted, but I was in no position to care. I rolled us again until she was on top and then sat up. She began riding me and our new position allowed me to suck her pencil eraser nipple into my mouth. The moment I bit her sensitive nub, she cried out and bared down. My lap flooded and she whimpered and stiffened.

Gorwin
Gorwin
511 Followers