A New World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was all I needed. The tingle in my balls quickly escalated until it raced up my shaft and exploded into her waiting tunnel. Another crying orgasm ripped through her when my hot seed splashed against her insides. I didn't stop shooting into her until she was dripping from not only her own juices but mine as well.

Our bodies relaxed and I held my sister's naked and post-orgasmic body to my own. "I'm so sorry," I whispered.

"Did it make you feel better?"

I laughed. "It did."

"Then it was worth it."

I nodded and we showered together, neither of us speaking, but there was a new closeness. Not only physically, but emotionally. Of course, I wouldn't know until months later after many, many sexual encounters, but that was the beginning of our new relationship. Another thing I wouldn't know until much later was no matter how much cum I filled my women with, I would never get anyone pregnant. When I found that out, I was a little sad, I mean who doesn't want to pass along their essence, but then I thought of the alternative. With as many women as I eventually collected, my progeny would've numbered into the high hundreds and nobody wanted that, especially me.

Granted, none of that entered anywhere near my thought process as I left my sister's apartment that day. All that lived in my mind was that I had violated both my mother and my sister all because they wanted to make me feel better.

The day's activities left me exhausted and sticky but mostly exhausted to the point where I sat down on my bed to catch my breath and didn't wake up again until Allison came in and changed from her work clothes to her home clothes.

"How was your day," she asked when I sat up.

"Weird."

"Good weird or bad weird?"

"I'm still trying to figure it out."

"Well, let me know if there's anything I can do to make you feel better."

I smiled. "Thanks, but I think a nice normal night at home will do me a world of good."

"I think I can do that," she said as she kissed my forehead and then went downstairs.

I think if I had been more fully awake, I would've seen the signs that the weirdness was still happening, but I wasn't and honestly, I didn't mind the attentiveness.

As I said, I just wanted a bit of normalcy after a day of lunacy and that's how I acted, normal. Like Allie, I changed into my loungewear and headed for the kitchen. As I cooked, she sat at the table and told me about her day. It was the same old same, which made me feel better, and as we ate I started to feel as if my life was realigning itself. I almost told her about Mom and Beth several times, but then I thought that wasn't something a spouse would ever want to hear. I mean, not only did I cheat on her, but I did it with my mother and sister. Maybe I am a toothless hillbilly, I thought at one point.

After dinner, she went to the living room and I cleaned the kitchen before joining her. I was a bit surprised to find her on the couch. Usually, she sat in the recliner and left the couch to me... unless she was feeling a bit amorous. So while I was a bit surprised, I didn't think anything was out of the norm. Especially since it'd been a few weeks since she doled out that particular treat.

I smiled as I sat with her and happily wrapped my arm around her shoulders before sitting back to watch whatever she had on. Another bit of surprise, she had one of my shows cued up and waiting for me. Usually, she only wanted to watch her shows and grudgingly watched mine. I didn't mind her shows, but she loved the reality stuff and I was more scripted. To me, all those reality shows were all the same, fake drama and made-up bullshit. I know, sounds like I'm talking about my shows, but at least my shows don't pretend they're real.

As we watched, her hand softly rubbed my body and I didn't think anything about it, other than I was definitely getting laid that night. I'm not sure why, but she always had this way about how she started things. She wanted it to seem natural but when it rarely happened, it was hard to hide the repetitive actions. The sitting on the couch, the head on my shoulder, the wandering hand, and eventually, the hand on my pants-covered cock to let me know I was to take over and pleasure her.

It wasn't a bad routine, one that was guaranteed to tease me to an erection, but it was also a very formulaic routine. Except her hand didn't go to my crotch, her knees went to the floor and her hands pulled at my lounging pants until I raised up and let her strip me.

"Uh, babe... not that I'm complaining or anything, but are you sure?"

It'd been a long, long time since I got the 'King' treatment.

The 'King' treatment, as I liked to call it, was when Allie did all the porn stuff. On her knees to suck me off instead of grudgingly lying on her side as the TV played, or face down and ass up as I bent her over various things instead of at the edge of the bed while she barely arched her back. You know, the stuff that makes you feel very masculine and powerful, or at least made me feel that way so I called it the 'King' treatment.

She did it a lot when we were first dating and married, but over the years, it lessened and lessened until I was barely getting the jester treatment. Not that night, and I was actually smart enough not to say anything to spoil her mood. She was a moody person and one wrong word dried her up like the Sahara. I kept my damn trap shut. Of course, that doesn't help when your cock tastes like another woman's special flavor.

Just as she began licking my shaft like an ice cream cone, she just as quickly flinched. It was the little flinch that reminded me of where Mr. Happy had been last.

"Uh," I said intelligently.

She shook her head and licked me again, but this time it was more like, 'Did I really just taste what I thought I tasted', kind of lick. I began to soften as I could see the realization grow on her features.

After another confirming lick, she looked up and said, "You fucked another woman."

I started to defend myself, but the look on her face and the tone in her voice didn't sound upset. It was as if she were stating a fact and nothing more, so, again, I intelligently said, "Uh," and stared at her.

"Did fucking her make you feel better? And please don't lie to me, Alex."

I'd heard her yell, cry, and go through all sorts of histrionics when she caught me fucking up, but calm and inquisitive was a new one.

"Yes," I said softly recognizing she still had my flaccid member in her hand. "I'm so sorry, it was an accident."

She thought about it for a second and shrugged. "Well, as long as she made you feel better, that's all that counts," she said before resuming her licking.

My eyes were wide as saucers. Not only was she not mad, but she was continuing with my 'King' treatment. I wanted very much to call the Pope and ask him if they were wearing parkas in Hell.

"You're not mad?"

She shook her head. "Not at you, but at me for neglecting you so badly you felt you had to seek out another woman. I promise I'll never let that happen again. Of course, if being with other women will make you feel better, I'm all for it, but you'll never have to worry about not being loved at home again."

"You'd be alright with me sleeping with other women?"

I knew I hadn't heard her correctly, but she just said yes and worked even harder at getting me... well, harder. Although she did stop and ask, "Who was it? I mean, after a few hours, her juice still tastes amazing. Was it Brenda from next door?" She licked me. "I bet it was because of how sweet you taste. Oh my God, I would love to devour that woman. I mean, that's the saying right, the darker the--"

"It wasn't Brenda," I interrupted her.

Not to say I hadn't had fantasies about our neighbor, but hearing my wife talk about going down on another woman did exactly what she wanted, it got me hard.

She smiled. "I knew that would work, and anytime you want, we can have a threesome." Lick suck. "Or a foursome, or a whatever-some, just as long as it'll make you feel better."

That was the last thing she said before buried my cock in her throat and her nose in my pubic hair. That night, it was whatever I wanted, I was the King, and amazingly, I kept hard through it all. It was like I was on an IV drip of Viagra. I bent her over the side of the couch, the table, I fucked her against the counter in the kitchen, on the stairs, in the shower, and after every explosion into her hungry cunt, she sucked me clean. Around and around we went until we were both well fucked and the sun was peaking through the windows.

She called in and told her secretary she'd be out for the day, that she'd gotten a hold of something that seemed to drain all her energy, and then wrapped around my sweaty body before using me as a pillow. I had never been so thoroughly satisfied before and I slept like the dead.

I slept so well that when I woke up and found her gone, I assumed I had been dreaming, and I would've kept thinking that except when I tried to throw the comforter off of me, most of it stuck. I mean, I'd had wet dreams before, but none of them covered a good portion of me the way her gushing pussy had. Plus, I was naked and I never slept naked.

I was almost whistling as I hopped into the shower and washed off the funk. The sweet sweet sexy funk. My mood was at an all-time high as I entered the kitchen looking for something to eat. Allie was waiting for me and in a rare mouth-watering sight, my wife of ten years wasn't wearing her usual leggings and baggy overskirt but a pair of shorts she outgrew and a tank top that looked painted on. I stepped behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist as I kissed her neck.

"I heard you up and thought you might be hungry," she said as she held up a plate. She sounded like she was almost in tears. "I... I wanted to cook you something since you are always cooking for me, but when I tried, it came out all wrong." She looked at the sink. Inside one of the basins was one of my good pans completely black from whatever she put in it. "It was supposed to be your favorite, but it wouldn't do that thing you do so I made you a sandwich. A pathetic sandwich."

There was a reason I was the cook in the family. A few actually. One, I loved cooking. Two, I followed several recipe and tutorial vloggers and loved trying out new stuff. Three, my wife could burn water. We both knew all of that and joked about it all the time, so I was a bit confused that she seemed to be very near to a breakdown.

I spun her around and laughed. "We know you can't cook, that's why I do it, right?" She nodded with a little quiver of her lip. "Hey, what's wrong?"

"I just wanted to make you feel better."

I laughed again and hugged her. "Well, what would make me feel better is if you didn't ever cook again." I grabbed the sandwich and bit deep into it. "Mmm, perfect."

"Really?"

"After last night? It's just what I need, quick and tasty, just like you."

She giggled and nibbled on my neck as she ground herself against me. It was like we were first married again and she was trying so hard to be the perfect wife. She had wanted to be on me all the time and had tried to do all the stereotypical things 'good' wives did. It got old after a while and we settled down until we each found our place in our marriage. To see that she had returned to her old way of thinking was a nice nostalgic throwback, but as I was older I knew where those thoughts led.

Once upon a time, in our second year together, before we relaxed into our familiar roles, she got fed up with being my 'fifty's' wife. She kept quiet, as she thought she should, and it almost ended in our divorce. Thanks to a marriage counselor who believed in not letting his clients suffer, too much, and told us straight out to stop acting like a married couple. He said we should take a week off and rediscover who we truly were then come back and rediscover ourselves. It took some work but eventually, we did it and for some reason, it seemed she wanted to go backward.

"Okay," I said as I finished my sandwich and her hand was steadily jerking my hard cock, "I'm loving the resurgence of your overactive sex drive, but I can do without the rest of the June Cleaver act."

"Would that make you feel better? If I kept my need of you but returned back to normal attitude?"

I thought about it for a long moment and then nodded. She smiled, it was her normal smile then she said, "Good, then you can make me dinner and I'll suck your cock for dessert."

"Deal, but first..."

I grabbed her waistband and pushed her, then my, shorts to the ground. With the support of the countertop, I groped her luscious ass as I quickly sawed in and out of her until we both grunted, stiffened, and flooded each other. Technically, I flooded her and she flooded my legs and then the floor, but the intent was there and that was enough.

I mean, I wanted her to be back to normal, but I didn't want to waste a moment of what I imagined was a rare occurrence of 'gotta have some dick'. To be fair, I hadn't seen that side of her in a very long time, but God giveth and God taketh away. I figured I was in the giveth part of life.

Once she got her feet back under her, she used our clothes, even the shirts we still wore, to clean the puddle that pooled at our feet. I cooked and we ate completely naked, and as promised, after she finished, she swallowed her dessert. Every last drop of it.

It was a bit strange, even though we had slept a good portion of the day away, we thought we were well rested so we curled up on the couch and put on a movie. I'd like to say we Netflixed and chilled our brains out as we had the night before, but instead, we conked out as if it were any other night. It was peaceful and her body was so soft and warm that it was like the best comforter imaginable.

The next morning the alarm on her phone went off and she got up to get ready for work. I wondered if the spell or whatever had worn off, but even after she'd showered and had gone through her normal morning routine, she offered to stay home, or at the very least let her satisfy me before she left for the day. I did think about it, but decided we needed to return to a semblance of normalcy. Besides, no matter what was happening physically between us, I knew she loved her job and refused to be the reason she lost it.

I kissed her goodbye, a deep lingering kiss that made me thick in my shorts, and almost changed my mind when she whispered, "If you go out fucking again today, I expect you to save me some, or at the very least a nice tasty cock for my dessert."

Honestly, running around fucking other women had been the furthest from my mind. Well, maybe not the furthest, but definitely not at the top of my to-do list. I was determined to just be my normal self and hoped whatever was happening only kept happening with Allie.

With nothing else to do but think stupid thoughts, I showered, threw some clothes in the laundry, and went to run the few errands I had. Everywhere I went, people, not just workers, kept asking if they could help. Actually, they kept repeating variations of the same little phrase over and over again but it boiled down to, 'How can I make you feel better?' After a couple of hours of saying, "Thank you, I'm fine", I went home and hid in my bedroom.

It was as if insanity were running amuck and I was patient zero. For close to two weeks, I hid out in my house only dealing with Allie's insatiable new lust. Apparently, she'd taken it to heart when I told her she could worship my body but act normal. She would come home, offer to fuck and suck my brains out, and depending on my answer, would change clothes and relax in her recliner. However, she would cuddle with me on the couch, no complaints, if I asked so she wasn't completely back to normal.

For the entire time I had sequestered myself in my house, I thought and thought and thought. Even alone with Allie, if I wanted something all I had to do was tell her it would make me feel better and she'd bend over backward to make it happen. If I said, "You know what would make me feel better? Fucking you in the ass," she'd literally bend over and spread her cheeks. And she had always said she hated anal. To be fair, the first time we tried it, I got a little ahead of myself and went in deep and fast. She swore it would never happen again, but by the end of those two weeks, she was actually asking if I'd fuck her ass before we started the night's activities. It was getting to the point where she actually preferred anal over vaginal. She even began wearing a plug during the day.

It had been the same way with Mom and Beth. Not the anal, but I began to remember that right before they crossed the line between loving family members and lovers, they used the feel better words and then did it. Was it wrong to fuck my family? Maybe. I mean we were all adults so I had that going for me. Did it feel good to fuck my family? Definitely. Mom was a skilled cocksucker and my sister did things with her twat muscles I didn't think was possible.

Finally, I decided I wanted more. Maybe it's like they say, power corrupts, and maybe I was being corrupted, but suddenly, I had the strongest urge to pay a visit to my family. I mean, I have plenty of financial freedom which allows me to do pretty much whatever I want, so why not start having an enjoyable sex life too, I thought.

With that in mind, I waited, anxiously, until after Allie left for work then I showered, dressed, and giddily drove to Mom's house.

Now, I wasn't expecting Mom to drop to her knees immediately when she saw me, but I was hoping for more than a hand on my chest to prevent me from entering her home.

"Sorry, honey, but Mary Sue is here and I'm not sure if she wants to see you... not after last time."

Not what I was expecting, but I wasn't anything if not flexible. "But it would make me so happy to talk to her."

Mom smiled. "I bet it would, but come back later and Mommy will make you feel better."

Duh, I thought as I realized what I said, or hadn't said. "Well," I started out, "I guess you're right. Too bad, it would've made me feel better to talk to her right now."

Mom grabbed my arm as I turned away and I hid my smile. "If it'd make you feel better, then I'm sure it'll be alright."

I hesitated for a brief moment and thought about what I was about to do. Fortunately for me, the little devil on my shoulder threw the little angel into a blender and yelled, "Tally ho!"

That was honestly the last time I gave any real moral thought to my actions and just enjoyed myself.

Mary Sue's brows rose a bit when she saw me, but like the old country belle she was, she didn't say anything. She was sitting on the couch and gave me a small polite smile. She used to hug me on sight but this time she stayed seated.

"Hello, Mary Sue," I said reminding her of our little not so inside flirt. I know, the song is Hello, Mary Lou but since it always made her giggle a little when I used her name, I went with it. I will admit to feeling a bit better when I saw her put her hand over her mouth and hide her little smile. Without thinking, I knelt at her feet and said, "It would make me feel so much better to know that you've forgiven me for kissing you."

As my words registered with her, she relaxed and gave me the smile I was us to. "Of course, I forgive you, Alex, and if there is anything I can do to make you feel better, all you have to do is ask."

"Well, I really enjoyed our kiss, can we do that again?"

"And that'd make you feel better?" I nodded and she wrapped her arms around my neck and said, "Then, I'd love to kiss you again."

As her lips touched mine, I couldn't help but think how well she had held up over the years, and honestly, the fact that she still looked like a beauty queen was the only reason I even allowed myself a marital slip. She was slim with breasts that still managed to defy gravity at almost sixty. Store-bought mom said one time when she was feeling a bit catty. I didn't care, they were gorgeous. Her entire body was still amazing and all I wanted to do was bury my cock in that dusty old pussy and make it cream.