A New World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How do I know it was dusty? Simple, that's what the ladies bitched about all the time, how all the men their age wanted women my age, or younger, but they just couldn't see doing the same. As I knelt there making out with her, a plan began forming in my mind. I pushed it to the back as I pulled away.

"Mom, Mary Sue, it will make me feel better if anytime I see you you do whatever I want. For example, I don't want to have to tell you it'll make me feel better if you stroked my cock. Instead, you should know when I say to you, 'Stroke my cock', it will make me feel better. Does that make sense?"

"Of course. You're saying that it would make you feel better if we obeyed you at all times." I smiled at Mom and nodded. She rolled her eyes. "Why didn't you just say that? I mean, we're old hands at being sexual playthings for men, right Mary Sue?"

"Oh my God, the things I've done just because my husband told me to do. Honestly, it'd be a relief to have someone taking charge of me again."

My mind melted when Mom mm-hmm'd her friend's statement. I knew Mom was a traditional woman when she was in a relationship, but I hadn't realized how much she embraced that mindset.

"What about your husband? Do you want me to talk to him?"

"If it'd make you feel better, go ahead, but he hasn't fucked me or even touched me in a decade. He's too busy playing with his secretary."

I gave a little shrug and made a mental note to prepare a little speech for any significant other I came across in my travels because that's what I knew I was going to do, travel. Play with who I wanted, when I wanted, and how I wanted. It was like getting a second life and finding out there were no rules.

"Mom, sit next to Mary Sue." She did and I pulled out my cock. "Take turns sucking on me. Let's play Cum Roulette. I'm not going to tell you when I'm going to explode, but one of you is going to get a nice surprise."

Mary Sue didn't hesitate as she leaned forward taking me into her mouth. Actually, Mom didn't hesitate either, but where Mary Sue went straight for the tip and shaft, Mom went for my balls. They were at a weird angle and after a few moments, Mom sighed.

"My God, Alex, if you're going to want three ways, learn the right way to do it," she said with a tone of disapproval in her voice. "That is what you want, correct, a three-way with me and Mary Sue?" I nodded and she rolled her eyes and pulled me into her bedroom.

I wanted to laugh because it was the same tone she used when I was younger and didn't do my choirs to her standards. I wanted to laugh but quickly saw the wisdom she was imparting.

The first thing they did was completely strip me, kissing and sucking and teasing as they did, then they stripped each other. Also, kissing and sucking and teasing as they went. It was very erotic and my dick was screaming in want and need and a bit of pain from the hardness and how much harder I was trying to get.

Mom looked at me and asked. "Do you eat pussy?" I nodded and she smiled. "I knew you were a good boy." Then she looked at her friend and said, "Heads or cock?"

Mary Sue smiled. "I know it's been a while, but you know what I like."

Mom laughed, "Well, me too."

"Rock, paper, scissors?"

Mom sighed and nodded. They counted to three then threw, Mary Sue won and Mom said, "Fucking bitch. Next time I go first no matter what."

I was shocked to hear Mom curse. She was so adamant about that when I was growing up, especially where women were concerned. I started to give her a smart-ass comment, but before I could, Mary Sue climbed onto the bed and swung her leg over my head. I honestly expected her to have a naturally full bush, but I was pleasantly surprised to see she was neatly trimmed and her glistening twat lips were cleared of hair.

Like the lady she was, she sat back but not all the way down. She was leaving it up to me to take that last step to munch her. I of course immediately grabbed her waist and pulled my head up as I jammed my tongue into her dripping opening.

"Oh God, that feels so good."

There were no other words as she leaned forward and returned my cock to her mouth and as Mom began gently licking and sucking on my balls. I thought that was how I'd get off, with Mary Sue sucking my cock and Mom teasing my testicles and taint, but following my previous orders, they shared.

Mary Sue would lick my tip before sucking me in for a few moments and then she'd lean to the side and nuzzle my nuts as Mom took over my cock. It was a strange but exciting feeling, especially as I drank Mary Sue's juice. She might have been old but, dammit if she didn't have a cunt that threatened to drown me. Especially when it popped. One moment she was slowly grinding my face and the next she was grunting with my cock head in her throat as my face was baptized in her cum. I think it was the amount of fluid that came from her body that triggered my own orgasm. For a moment, I honestly thought I might die under my mother's friend's gushing twat, but thankfully, she rolled off of me and finished on Mom's pillow.

"Holy shit!"

"Oh sorry, honey," Mom said, "I should've warned you, Mary Sue is a squirter."

"Fucking flooder more like it."

Mary Sue giggled. "Next time don't eat so well." With that being said she shivered and got to her knees. "Okay, Helen, your turn."

Eating my Mom's pussy was almost an exact duplicate of eating Mary Sue's except instead of Mom and her friend sharing my cock, Mary Sue's well eaten cunt devoured it. Surprisingly, I was still hard. The only thing I could figure out was whatever was happening to me was making sure I was good to go no matter how recently I came. And I was glad because while Mary Sue's pussy wasn't as tight as my wife's, or as talented as my sister's, it was like sliding into a warm very wet comforting hug.

I kept one hand on Mom's ass and one hand on Mary Sue's hips and from the way they moved, I was guessing they were leaning toward each other making out as I pleasured them from beneath. As before, my tongue brought the body on my face to orgasm and, as before, the cum that ran down my cheeks triggered mine, and, again as before, I filled Mary Sue.

Thankfully, Mom was the squirter as her friend so I was able to keep enjoying her as she rode my face and the sensations reverberating through her. I'm not sure if Mary Sue reacted to us or if she was using my cock to hit her spot, but no sooner did Mom and I make each other explode than she was following suit.

After Mom's body stopped shivering, she did like her friend and rolled to the side, then kept rolling until she was on her stomach. I watched as Mary Sue hopped off me and scrambled to the head of the bed. Amazingly, she spread her legs wide and slid down until Mom's face was in her crotch and Mom's tongue was in her gooey twat.

She looked at me and said, "Well, get back there and fill your mother up so I have something to eat."

Mom wiggled her ass and I got the hint. I slid off the bed and found Mom's bottom high in the air and her juicy pussy winking at me. I lined my well-used tip up to her waiting entrance and couldn't help but smile when I heard her moan in pleasure as I entered her. Mom's pussy was a little smaller than Mary Sue's but it still gave me the warm hug feeling her friend had.

I was torn. I wanted to really power drive Mom but at the same time, I wanted to make it last. I started out slow and enjoyed her for as long as I could but then I crossed the point of no return and began moving faster and faster until I was rocking my mother's body with the impacts.

She loved it, and apparently so did Mary Sue. I didn't know it at the time, but as I punished my mother's increasingly wet cunt, she was grunting and biting her friend's clit. The sight of Mary Sue exploding against Mom's face sent me over the edge until I filled Mom full. Mary Sue's explosion combined with mine tipped Mom. It was the most amazing feeling in the world to know my first home could feel so fucking good.

The sensation of cumming in my Mom's tasty pussy was more than I could take so I fell back until I dropped into a chair she had against the wall. The ladies weren't finished, and as I watched, Mom rolled to her back and Mary Sue climbed on top of her to create the most erotic sixty-nine I'd ever seen. I knew I could hop back in at any time, but you don't go to the Louvre and paint a mustache on the Mona Lisa. And that's what it would've been. I would've been destroying something beautiful. So beautiful I had to have a memory. I grabbed my phone and took a few photos and a long video.

My thought was that I wanted something to jerk off to later. Of course, it didn't enter my mind, at that time, that I'd already set it up so I could have that anytime I wanted.

I also didn't realize that Mom and Mary Sue knew what I was doing. Of course, I should've known because once I began taking photos and my video, they really got into it. More moaning, more moving, and some of the dirtiest dirty talk I'd heard outside of porn. Even better, it all sounded real and not porn fake.

When I finished, Mom and Mary Sue looked at me and Mom asked, "Get what you wanted?"

"We can do whatever you want."

"Really?"

"Of course," Mom said, "especially if you keep fucking us."

"There's only so much pussy you can eat before you go crazy," Mary Sue said. "Sorry, Helen."

"Oh, I understand. Give me cock any day of the week and twice on Sunday and I'll do anything."

I laughed. "Your husbands are idiots."

The women laughed. "Oh, we know," Mom said. "Good thing we have you now."

"Maybe." They gave me a look and I shrugged. "I was thinking of taking a road trip. I've got money and time--"

"And a hard cock," Mary Sue said with a smile.

"That too," I said returning her smile.

I told them I was done filming and left them alone to continue if they wanted as I went in search of food and to plan my trip.