A New Year Started Right

Story Info
Midnight swim ends in passionate fun.
1.8k words
4.14
19k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grunit89
grunit89
70 Followers

Jack had finished work late again, he'd been invited to a new years party by Steph after his fun with her and Lara weeks before. What was meant to be a 5pm finish ended up with an extra 5 hours of work and he'd been getting suggestive sexts from Steph for the final 3. He finally finished the last of his paperwork, showered at work and drove to the party an hour away.

He arrived at the door to a surprisingly sober Steph and a bunch of her much drunker friends playing charades. She looked amazingly sexy. Her long legs on display from a short summer dress, her perfect tits encased in a just visible lacy bra with the perfect amount of cleavage on display. She kissed him at the door and brought him into the loud games and they played until midnight. Lara wasn't in sight, but Jack was getting some interesting looks from some of the others, making him feel somewhat like a display item. The fireworks went off at midnight and everyone screamed happy new year, Steph giving Jack a passionate kiss to start 2021.

She turned to the group and said she had to get her tired doctor friend home and they said their goodbyes to all the still drinking group. They jumped into the car and Steph said she wanted to go for a swim on the way home, despite it being now half past midnight and prime shark time. Jack wasn't going to protest though, he'd either get to see her in her bra in the water or a skinny dipping and both were fine for him. On arrival to the beach it was surprisingly not deserted, people were partying in the dunes, there were fires on the far end and still a bunch of swimmers at the main entrance. Steph led Jack down to the beach at the quieter entrance practically pulling him towards the water where they dropped his emergency towels and he stripped down to his jocks. Steph undid her dress and ran squealing in to the water in her bra and g string. Slightly disappointed she hadn't gone topless Jack ran in after her. Despite it being past midnight the water was still warm, the lack of breeze made it a pleasurable dunk and the full moon meant he had a perfect view of Steph in her gorgeous glory.

They talked and swam in the shallows, kissing and touching in the moonlight. Their lovely moment ruined somewhat by a bunch of drunk backpackers singing near them and then promptly vomiting on the beach near their clothes and towels. They decided to hope out of the water, the backpackers' jaws dropping at the site of Steph's scantily clad body emerging from the water, any thoughts of pursuing her stopped by the broad muscled frame of Jack and the look on his face that dissuaded them. Clad in towels they made it back to the car and back to Jack's home. They pushed into the door, Jack quickly going to turn on the air con, hoping it would be needed to cool the bedroom after some fun. He flew back to the bedroom and there was Steph, standing with no bra or panties on. Her big, full, 12J breasts somehow defying gravity, looking perfect in the light. Jack dropped his towel swiftly followed by his underpants, by the time they were down his thick 8 inch cock was standing at full attention and rock hard. Steph walked up to him and kissed him passionately, pressing her huge firm tits into his chest and flicking his cock between her legs to glide between her wet pussy lips.

She pushed Jack onto his back onto the bed then walked around the bed so she could sit on his face. Lowering herself down she sighed as his tongue eagerly lapped up her wet pussy, his tongue working its way from her sweet hole to her clit, flicking up and down in long strokes. Moaning Steph leant forward, slowly taking Jack's cock into her mouth, working her way down his shaft, deep throating him until she felt his moan vibrate through her pussy, his cock hardening in her mouth. Jack freed an arm from beneath her legs, sucking on her clit as his finger slowly probed her wet hole. He was rubbing on her g spot as he sucked and nibbled and he felt Steph slow her pace down as she pushed her clit harder into his mouth. He added another finger to her pussy, drenching it in her wetness as her mouth send waves of pleasure deep into his body. He took his fingers out of her pussy and put pressure on her back door, she pushed back onto his middle finger and it slipped into her hole nicely. Steph was building closer and closer to her orgasm as Jack's mouth sucked her clit and his finger gently fucked her arsehole. Her thighs clamped harder around his face, the vacuum on Jack's cock increased as she moaned into his dick and came hard.

She gently rolled off Jack, his cock leaving her mouth with a satisfying plop and lay on her back for a quick recovery after her orgasm. Jack moved around between her legs, kissing his way up to her magnificent breasts, sucking on her hard pink nipples as his pulsing cock head gently pressed between her dripping pussy lips. It slipped up, brushing against her incredibly sensitive clit and she let out a squeal as it rubbed past. He guided his head back down and slowly entered her tight wet pussy, inch by inch he filled her and before he bottomed out he sucked again on her perfect nipples. Pulling each heavy tit up with his mouth he bottomed out in her and she let out an excited moan as his balls tapped up against her arse. He slowly picked up the pace, changing depth and pressure whilst watching her enormous tits jiggle with each thrust.

Steph pulled him in closer and harder until she had his whole length pummeling her pussy, her tits flying and hitting her chin as his heavy balls smacked against her arse. She was being pushed along the bed with each thrust and soon her head was off the end of the bed. Rubbing her clit as his dick was buried in her Steph came again her pussy spasming on Jack's cock as she tensed with her orgasm. As she relaxed back down her shoulders fell off the end of the bed and she slid herself off the end so her hips were high in the air and her shoulders on a pillow on the ground.

Jack moved up the bed and positioned his cock straight down and buried his dick once again in her tight wet pussy. Her massive tits were bumping up against her chin as he fucked her and she pushed one of her perfect nipples into her mouth, sucking it as his balls slapped up against her back door. He pulled his dick out of her pussy and gently played her back door with its head. His hard cock slowly pushing downwards on her ring, Steph moaned out and told him to get the lubricant. He stood up and took the lube out of his bedside drawer, coating the end of his dick he applied some to her back door. Guiding his cock again to her hole Steph played with her clit as the slow pressure pushed his cock head into her arse. Steph's eyes widened as her back door was stretched as his dick made its way deeper into her.

Her pussy was flooding with juice as half of his rock hard cock had made it into her, Jack pulled back slowly and before his cock head was out he pushed in, gently fucking her arse as she sucked on her nipple and rubbed her clit faster and faster. Slowly but surely Jack worked all of his cock into Steph's arse, increasing his pace until she was getting his balls gently slapping against her with each thrust. He could feel his balls give him the familiar tingle that he was going to come soon and he kept his pace in and out of her arse. Steph was working to a bigger and harder orgasm, Jack could see her pussy dripping with juice, clenching on a cock that wasn't there while her arse felt tighter and tighter. She cried out as she came, Jack's thick cock deep her back door. His dick was harder than he'd ever felt and he was so close to losing his load as her arsehole clamped down on the base of his dick.

Steph breathed slowly as his dick pulled out of her newly stretched hole, he stroked it, his shaft slick with lube and juice. Her hole gaped slightly once he was out and she felt slightly empty without his cock buried somewhere. He asked her where she wanted him to cum and she pointed to her perfect breasts. He stroked his cock as she pushed her huge tits together, smiling at the man standing above her dick in hand as Jack unloaded rope after rope of cum down onto her stomach and boobs, two shots landed perfectly on her nipple and she sucked it off, tasting his salty cum. He helped her get off her awkward spot on the floor and kissed her, both sweaty and breathing hard. They moved to the shower to clean up, the second they were in the hot water they kept their passionate kissing. Playfully soaping up each other in the steam. Jack's cock was still hard after his big load, Steph's pussy was drenched after her recent anal and her clit was aching for another orgasm. Jack pulled her in for another kiss and she pushed his dick between her pussy lips, sliding along his shaft and making it slick with her wetness.

Jack grabbed her hips and pulled her up, her legs wrapping around his hips as his thick cock slid effortlessly into her. Kissing her neck as she rode him standing up Steph pushed her pussy harder and harder onto his dick, slamming herself into his hips as she pushed her heavy breast into his mouth, her hard nipple sucked into his mouth. Jack pushed her up against the shower wall, thrusting harder as he felt his balls give him the sign he would soon be coming again. Steph felt his urgency, waves of pleasure coming from her nipple and her pussy, she reached down to her sensitive clit and rubbed it with her slick pussy juices. Jack pushed deeper and harder into her pussy, her arse wedged against the shower wall. Jack moaned loudly into her neck as he pumped another load of hot cum deep into her pussy, she felt his dick pulsing as he came and it sent her over the edge, coming at the same time and again flooding his dick with her juice.

They washed off again in the shower and retreated back to the bed, exhausted, but happy with their start to the new year.

grunit89
grunit89
70 Followers