Sinful Seduction

Story Info
A businessman gets seduced by a coworker.
20.5k words
4.18
17.5k
9
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sinful Seduction

John Spade was a successful businessman who was in corporate of a large firm. He was a handsome man of 40 years old, six foot tall, clean shaven, chiseled face, dark brown hair, hazel eyes and an athletic build. He was happily married to Jill with a son, John Jr. or JR, and daughter, Lucy, living in a nice home in the suburbs.

He was away on a business trip at a company conference being held at a five-star hotel. It was the first day of a three-day conference. John dressed business casual that morning with gray slacks, a black button-up shirt and black leather loafers. He entered the room where the first seminar was to take place. He took a seat at one of the long tables in the middle of the room. He never sat in the front row because he didn't want the speaker to notice his disinterest in the topic of discussion.

An attractive woman who appeared to be in her late 20's with long wavy brunette hair flowing to her mid back approached him. She had beautiful green eyes, luscious full lips and a slightly olive complexion. She wore a tight black V-neck dress that hugged her slim curvy body to mid-knee.

"Excuse me, Sir, is this seat taken?" she asked, pointing to the seat to his right.

"Um, no it isn't," John replied as he stood up to let her pass behind him. As she squeezed behind him, he could smell her alluring perfume.

As she sat down John extended his hand introducing himself, "I'm John," he said with a smile.

Daintily taking his hand, "I'm Kathleen, but you can call me Kate," she replied, returning a smile.

John sat back down and Kate said sheepishly, "I guess I'm a little overdressed. This is my first conference, and I had no idea what to wear."

"You're fine," John replied with a chuckle.

"So what branch do you work at, John?" Kate asked inquisitively.

John put his index finger over his lips and said, "Shhhh, I'm in corporate,"

"Oh, a VIP," Kate responded with a sultry smile and a slight squint of her eyes.

"VIP? I don't know about that," John replied with a chuckle.

"I've only been with the firm a few months. I'm in the downtown branch," Kate explained.

"Well, welcome to hell," John responded. They both laughed a bit at John's response and continued to chat before the first speaker took the floor.

During the lecture, John couldn't help but occasionally glance over at Kate's cleavage and her long crossed legs that ended with black spike heels. She was a stunning woman of about five foot four, with a little height added with her heels.

Out of the corner of his eye, John had noticed that Kate appeared to be looking him over as well. He thought to himself, You're married with kids, knock it off, man. The first half of the conference concluded and there was a break for lunch.

"Do you mind if I accompany you to lunch John? I really don't know anyone here," Kate asked sweetly.

"Uhhh, sure Kate," John reluctantly agreed as his body tingled with guilt.

It's just lunch with an employee, there's nothing wrong with that. Jill knows I work with other women, he thought to himself attempting to justify his actions.

As they entered the banquet hall, John saw his fellow corporate members at a table. His nerves elevated as he approached them with Kate.

"Hey guys, this is Kathleen, she's new at the downtown branch," John stammered as he introduced her. John received several different facial expressions from his colleagues ranging from skeptical to devilish smiles.

"It's an honor and a pleasure to meet you all," Kate said humbly. All the corporate members introduced themselves and welcomed her to the firm.

Tom, the CEO, said, "Take a seat."

"Oh, I don't want to intrude, I'll find another seat," Kate responded.

"Nonsense, have a seat, Kathleen. We don't talk shop at the table," Tom insisted.

"Well if you insist, thank you," Kate responded with gratitude.

John hoped Tom hadn't been so gracious and so Kate would have found another seat. John helped her with a chair and sat down beside her in his chair. Once seated Kate reached over and nervously grasped John's thigh under the tablecloth. Chills ran through his body and sweat beaded on his forehead in response to her touch. Bill noticed John's face.

"John, you OK?" Bill asked, concerned.

"Oh yeah, I'm fine, It's just a little warm in here," John replied nervously.

"Yeah it's kinda hot in here isn't it," Bill responded with a slight grin.

The waitress arrived and took everyone's drink order, John ordered a Jameson on the rocks with a splash of water while everyone else ordered wine or beer.

"Starting early huh, John?" Tom blurted jokingly.

"Yeah, I need to calm my nerves before I do my presentation," John responded nervously.

"I get it, I know you hate public speaking," Tom replied understandingly.

Kate turned, looked at John and squeezed his thigh.

"Oh, you're doing a presentation today?" she asked with a glimmer in her eye.

"Um, yeah I am, nothing too interesting," John replied, chuckling.

John's cock was hardening in his slacks as Kate continued to caress and squeeze his thigh. Kate remained composed while she chatted with everyone, however John noticed her nipples protruding through her dress.

Fuck Spade, stop! Jill would kill you, he angrily thought to himself.

The waitress arrived with the drinks and John took a generous sip. Then he felt Kate's hand wander toward his crotch. His blood began to tingle within his veins.

He thought to himself, What the hell is she doing? We only met a few hours ago and she's coming on to me? She must be a gold-digging whore.

Then it happened, Kate's hand reached the bulge in his pants. She traced the outline of his eight-inch shaft with her fingers. Sweat began to bead on his brow and his heart pounded when she started her squeezing massage.

"Excuse me, I need to use the restroom," John blurted and abruptly stood up.

As he made his way to the restroom, his mind was racing and he was riddled with guilt. Inside the men's room, he paced back and forth internally battling with his conscience. Suddenly Bill entered the men's room.

"John, what the fuck is going on with you and that girl?" Bill asked sternly.

"Bill, she's coming on to me and I don't know what to do," John replied, pleading for advice.

Bill laughed and said, "Well personally, I'd fuck the shit outta her, but I'm not married. Be careful brother, Jill will kill you."

"Yeah, I know," John responded, looking at the floor.

Bill placed his hand on John's shoulder and said with sincerity, "John, you know I got your back, your secret is safe with me if you take her bait. Bro, just be careful OK?"

"Fuck Bill, I don't believe this is happening. Yeah, do I wanna fuck her? Hell yeah, I do, but I can't. I have to be straightforward with her and say no," John said with regret.

"Well good luck with whatever you decide," Bill said, patting John on the shoulder before walking out. After gaining his composure and losing his hard-on, John returned to his seat.

"Are you OK John," Kate asked in a concerned tone.

John glared into her eyes and said in a stern tone, "Yes, I'm fine thanks."

"Oh good I was worried," Kate replied while patting him on the thigh.

After lunch, they all returned to the conference room and John went to the front of the room ready to be introduced. After being introduced by Tom, he went up to the podium to present his PowerPoint. During his presentation, his eyes kept fixating on Kate. She watched him with seductive stares, occasionally winking and subtlety running her tongue around her lips.

Obviously distracted by her stares, John stumbled over his words a few times forcing him to look away from her. He was able to regain his focus on his lecture. After being applauded at the conclusion, he took a seat toward the front of the room away from Kate.

A few more lectures were completed by other speakers and the first day of the conference came to a close. John slipped out of the conference room without engaging with Kate and headed to his room. Unbeknownst to him, Kate followed him discreetly and saw which suite he entered.

John poured himself a drink and sat on the couch to wind down. He called Jill on his cell phone before getting ready for the company banquet.

John: "Hey, Baby how are ya?"

Jill: "I'm good, the kids and I miss you."

John: "Awwww, I miss you guys too."

Jill: "How did your presentation go?"

John: "It went OK I guess, I tripped up a little. You know I hate doing them."

Jill: "I'm sure you did great, Hun."

John: "Thanks, Baby, I appreciate that."

Jill: "I love you, John."

John: "I love you too Jill."

Jill: "I'll let you go; I know you have to get ready for your banquet."

John: "Yeah, you know how much I love them."

Jill: "You love them so much! Now don't go picking up any girls!"

John: "Really Babe? C'mon."

Jill: "Love you."

John: "Love you too."

After talking to Jill, he got undressed and headed to the shower. While in the shower he thought about Kate, became aroused and his balls ached.

Stop, don't do it, get her out of your head, he scolded himself as the hot water ran over his body. He turned off the hot water to calm his arousal. The cold water calmed his eroticism and he became flaccid.

After his shower, John put on his black tuxedo with a white shirt and headed downstairs to the banquet. Along the way he was worried that Kate would continue to seduce him. He wanted to avoid her as much as possible.

Upon entering the hall he did not see Kate, so he went over to the bar. He ordered his drink and met up with his corporate partners. Then he noticed Kate walk in wearing a black mid-thigh length form-fitting off-the-shoulder dress with matching spike heels. She looked absolutely stunning to him.

Kate noticed him looking at her from across the room and smiled as she approached the bar. John avoided going to her and started talking to Bill.

"Hey man, there's your girl. She looks hot as hell," Bill said under his breath.

"Mm, yeah she does, but I wanna stay away from her," John replied with urgency.

Bill chuckled and said, "Man I wish I had your problem right now."

John bounced from colleague to colleague, avoiding Kate each time she tried to approach him. He went back to the bar to order another drink and he heard her voice behind him.

"Why are you avoiding me John?" she asked softly.

John finally had enough and said sternly, "Kathleen, I can't do this, I'm a married man!"

She stepped closer to him and whispered in an alluring tone, "So what?"

"Kate, I think you are absolutely gorgeous, but I would lose everything, don't you understand?" he pleaded.

"Nobody has to know, Baby," Kate whispered, reaching for his crotch.

John grabbed her wrist and grunted, "No!"

"Fine then, I'm done, bye!" Kate barked and stormed off into the crowd.

John had mixed emotions, he felt badly that he made her angry, but relieved that she would no longer bother him. He also had some regret that he may have missed an opportunity of a lifetime. He loved his wife and thought she was beautiful, but Kate was exotic while his wife was the girl next door.

The banquet continued without incident and Kate was nowhere to be found. Around midnight John went back to his room and undressed down to his boxers and tee shirt. He saw he had a missed message from Jill on his phone. When he opened the message it was a selfie of Jill naked with her legs open wide spreading her pussy lips with her fingers with the caption, miss you.

John was ready to jerk off to the photo when he heard a knock at the door. He put on a robe and looked through the peephole, it was Kate and she was crying.

Awwww shit, he mumbled under his breath and opened the door. Kate was dressed in a gray sweatsuit and white furry slippers.

"What's up, Kate? Why are you crying?" John asked out of concern.

"John, I am so sorry, please don't get me fired, I really need this job," she sobbed.

"Kate, I'm not going to have you terminated, don't worry," he said with sympathy.

"Can I come in?" she asked with a sniffle.

"Well, I don't think..." John tried to respond when she cut him off.

"Please..." Kate begged.

"Ok, C'mon in," John said reluctantly. Kate stepped inside and John closed the door behind her.

"Would you like a drink? All I have is whiskey," John asked in a friendly tone.

"Yes please," Kate replied, pulling back her tears.

John handed her a box of tissues and went to make their drinks. Kate sat on the couch, slipped off her slippers and pulled her legs up on the couch. John brought the drinks to the couch and sat on the other end. They both sipped their drinks and Kate scowled when she tasted it.

"Ugh! How do you drink this stuff?" she asked with a cough.

John chuckled, "It's an acquired taste I guess."

"John, I know I broke the rules of conduct, I am so sorry, please forgive me. I just find you so handsome and sexy," Kate pleaded.

"It's OK, I'm very attracted to you too Kate, I just can't," John explained in a sympathetic tone.

"You are a good man John, very dedicated to your wife and family," she said with a smile.

"I try to be a good man," he responded softly.

Kate took another sip of her drink and inched her way toward John.

"What are you doing Kate, no," he said, seeing her moving closer.

"I just want to hug you, please..." she whined. Before he could respond she had already converged on him and wrapped her arms around his shoulders.

"Kate! Kathleen..!" he blurted just before she planted her lips on his.

He lost control of himself; his primal instincts took control of his body and mind. He squeezed her tight as he shoved his tongue into her mouth. Kate climbed onto his lap and straddled him. She felt his cock harden in his boxers, bore down and began to grind. Their breathing was frenzied and lust filled the room.

Kate leaned back and slowly unzipped her sweatshirt revealing her braless breasts. They were firm and round with light brown hard large nipples. They peered into each other's eyes as their chests rose and fell with heavy breathing. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled his face between her breasts.

Kate's head fell back as John nuzzled and sucked the soft skin of her cleavage. John's hands gripped Kate's ass while she rocked on his bulge. John took her nipple into his mouth and aggressively manipulated it with his tongue and teeth. Kate moaned loudly with her fingers entangled in his hair. John alternated and devoured each breast, engorging her sensitive nipples.

John grabbed her shoulders and threw Kate onto her back on the couch. She looked up at him and he looked down on her with pure lust in their eyes. He quickly removed his robe, reached down and pulled off Kate's sweatpants.

Her pussy was bald and puffy, when she spread her legs for him, he could see her glistening protruding labia waiting for his tongue. John's face lunged down to taste Kate's salty-sweet juices. Kate squealed as she felt his tongue enter her. Kate rested her left leg on John's shoulder and back and her other leg was over the side of the couch with her foot on the floor. Kate pulled John's head in tight as he annihilated her pussy.

"Yes...Yessss...Eat me, Baby, eat that pussy...Yesssss...!" She hissed.

John moaned and hummed into her, while his hands groped her tits. He sucked her labia into his mouth causing them to swell. Kate locked her legs in her arms and pulled them up toward her head giving him better access.

"Suck my clit! Make me cum!" Kate ordered in a demanding huff. John moved his tongue to her clit and aggressively flicked it with his tongue.

"Yesss...Oh, Yesss!" Kate squealed.

He swirled his tongue around it before taking it into his mouth. John sucked hard causing her clit to distend. He slid his middle and ring finger inside and hooked them searching for her G-Spot. Kate's breathing became diaphragmatic, as John pressed her clit against the back of his teeth with his tongue massaging her inner wall.

"Bite it! Oh Fuck Yes...Bite it!" Kate pleaded between her gasps.

John bit down slightly and gently nibbled, "Harder! I said bite!" she cried out. John bit harder and flicked with his tongue.

"Oooooooh! Fuck! Fuck, Fuck, Fuck!" Kate screamed. Her toes curled and her body jerked as a massive orgasm arose. Kate's body quivered and her muscles tensed.

"Ohhhhhh Fuckkkkk!" she screamed through her gritted teeth when John felt her warm cum squirt on his hand, chin and neck.

John slipped his fingers out and continued to gnaw on her clit, while her body convulsed and her pussy kept spurting. When the squirting became trickles, he released her clit and licked her warm cum oozing out of her pussy.

Still panting Kate lowered her legs and pushed John's head away. He sat up and her cum ran down his chest. Kate looked up at him with a satisfied grin.

"I need some cock in my life, bring it up here," she demanded in a sultry tone. John stood up and slipped off his boxers. Kate's eyes widened when she saw his eight-inch veiny cock.

"Mmmmmm It's bigger than it felt in your pants and I love a man who shaves," she said in a low sexy tone.

Kate pushed up so her shoulder blades were on the arm of the couch. John kept one foot on the floor and the knee of his other leg between her and the back of the couch. John's cock was in direct line with her lips. Kate wrapped her fingers around his shaft and began to pump it.

"Are you gonna fuck my face big boy?" she asked lustfully just before kissing the tip. "You gonna shove it down my throat?" she continued then ran her tongue around the ridge of his head.

"Open your fucking mouth," John commanded in a deep low tone.

Kate looked up at him, followed her order and slowly opened her mouth with her tongue rolling over her bottom lip. John grabbed her hair on the back of her head and she let out a slight whimper. He pulled her head forward and pushed his cock into her warm wet mouth. Her lips were halfway down his shaft when he felt the back of her throat. She gagged slightly as his head slipped through her tonsils. Her watering eyes continued to look up at him while she took his length.

"You gonna take the whole thing?" he inquired devilishly. Kate blinked and he aggressively pulled her to the base. She gagged again and tears rolled down her cheeks.

He pulled her head back and pushed in again. Gulping and gagging sounds emitted from Kate's mouth as John aggressively throat fucked her. His balls bounced off her chin and drool ran out of Kate's mouth. Then he held her head still and thrust back and forth hard and fast. Kate's fingers gripped the couch cushion as he mercilessly deep-throated her.

"Is that how you like it?!" John grunted. Kate put her hands on John's hips and pushed him away. As he pulled out of her mouth a string of her saliva was connected to his dick and her lips.

"Had enough?" John huffed.

After wiping her face with her hands and a couple of coughs she said in a raspy voice, "Fuck man! Your cock is huge!"

John quickly slid down her body, lifted and spread her legs so he could push his cock into her tight wet pussy. Kate gasped deeply as his hips collided with hers and her pussy stretched to accept his girth.

"Yeah fuck me! Fuck that pussy hard! Punish me!" she growled.

John pounded her hard and fast and she yelped with each thrust. He pushed her legs up and her feet were by her head. His body was over hers and their eyes locked.

"You like that? You like that cock, Kathleen?" John grunted.

"You gonna fill me with your cum? C'mon Fuck Meeee!" Kate wheezed.

Kate grabbed her legs behind her knees and pulled her further upward, bending her pelvis up. John held onto the arm of the couch and rammed her harder and faster.

Kate bit her bottom lip and groaned deeply "Oh Fuck, I'm going to cum, don't stop, don't..st..!" she cried. She felt her blood tingling and her thighs started to spasm.